Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Dec 26, 2014 8:15 AM

Jun 2012
Causther said:
ShiChan said:
Hey guys =D
I dunno if someone asked this before but I was too lazy to read all 16 pages xD I was rewatching Refrain and I wanted to ask you all if you know the song Kurugaya is playing at the beginning of the episode. I can't find it anywhere in the LB OST.

I guess this is what you are looking for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOO40hkfevY

Thank you! Now I get it why I thought I wasn't able to find it in the OST. The version played in the anime is the end of the song xD
Jan 18, 2015 2:22 AM

Feb 2013
Kuragaya is awesome! Best girl! I love how she teases Riki. Although I really can't tell if she's just having fun or she genuinely like him.

Rin got jelly! She left the room when they started talking about who Riki likes. lol I wouldn't mind Riki x Rin.

Kyousuke is loli lover. Masato is maid lover. Kengo is preistesses. That whole conversation was hilarious.

Kuragaya blushing... HHHHNNNNGGGG! She's perfect!

It's June 20th again? The day repeated? What!? What's going on!?

"You look like you're still dreaming." That's a line I didn't want to hear. I can feel the feels coming!
Apr 17, 2015 7:49 PM

Dec 2013
Another time looping anime, breaking the 4th dimension shinanigans, well i don't hate those types of plot particularly, i mean supernatural happenings is always the best to occur in these type of anime, you know when you watched Haruhi Suzumiya, Steins;Gate, Mirai Nikki and all those other types of anime, where you feel like something's big is occuring behind the scenes and that thing is about to go down hard, and you feel like their world is so detached to our world to the point where theirs seems so surreal compared to ours, yeah Little Busters gave me that feeling again... :)
Aug 14, 2015 10:10 AM

May 2009
Ground Hog Day? gheh

It seems like he would've end up with Kurugaya if the days would continue like normal. But fate doesn't want that so they repeat the day?

I'm just blabbing. I have no clue what's happening.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Sep 9, 2015 6:28 PM
Jun 2014
Get on with the damn refrain route already. Season is called refrain and they're still going with the heroine routes. I do wonder how they plan on finish this route and season in general now that they've set up Kurugaya as a love interest . Everyone who've read the VN knows how the route ends after refrain. Wonder why they chose to butcher the other routes and set them up as friends and then have this route like this. I bet my left arm that i know what Riki will say in the hospital bed. Anime directors are usually spineless.
Nov 22, 2015 8:58 PM

Aug 2009
here i thought we're getting a kurugaya end, but then it went endless 8

with no haruhi to mess around, wonder what or who's behind all this... or maybe there IS haruhi somewhere x)
Dec 1, 2015 3:57 AM

Mar 2010
Hmm is riki rlly into kurugaya? I wonder.. Eventho im rooting for them it seemed more like he will end up with rin after all.. I hope he does end up with kurugaya.. Sure i feel sad for rin but you cant date everyone..

And great cliffhanger since it makes you wonder why it repeats..
Jan 12, 2016 4:53 PM

Jan 2010
hmm...I wonder if we'll get a Goundhog day plot this season...
Very good episode !

I'm curious about this love triangle aswell...was that a puddle of tears left there by Rin or the after effects of the rain?

Also, I'm curious if we'll get the same plot next episode..

5/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Feb 25, 2016 4:25 PM
Feb 2009
godamn yui best girl?
Jan 4, 2017 5:57 PM

Sep 2015
Was really not shipping Kurugaya with Riki, was more of a RikiXKomari & KurugayaXMasato shipper. I sorta hate time loops hope next episode has some diff outcomes.
Jul 18, 2017 5:39 AM

Dec 2013
Some romance development? Although that went out the window with the random time looping.
Jul 21, 2017 1:52 PM

Nov 2016
That episode was good too, even tho I have to get used to that sudden development in the romance department.

That end kinda reminds me at the endless8 xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 4, 2019 11:28 AM

Apr 2013
Yuiko is such a tease, love her. Kyousuke was also really funny this episode, actually I think those two would make a great couple.
In the end I thought he would relive the same day again and again, but maybe not?
Mar 10, 2020 1:46 PM

Aug 2018
I've never had my opinion of a character change so fast. Yuiko went from background character to top tier waifu in the span of one episode
May 6, 2020 3:09 PM

Nov 2019
ShiChan said:
Causther said:

I guess this is what you are looking for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOO40hkfevY

Thank you! Now I get it why I thought I wasn't able to find it in the OST. The version played in the anime is the end of the song xD

Hey,that link is down an it was never mentioned what the name of it was. I've been searching for like an hour now to find it... Anyone know what piece kurugaya is playing?

EDIT: I've gone down the rabbit hole of the internet and found the track used to kurugaya's piano playing. It's the ending of this song...
Track name:
Japanese: 無題『恋心を奏でる綺想曲』- (Romaji: Mudai 'Koigokoro wo kanaderu kisoukyoku')
English: No Title 'Playing a Capriccio to Awaken One's Love' or Untitled 'A Capriccio Played By An Awakening Love'
Track No. 11 Disc 2
Link to song: https://youtu.be/WID9Vlt6w9g
DontReadPlsMay 6, 2020 3:33 PM
Jun 12, 2020 10:57 AM
Apr 2020
Watch out guys, June 20th is coming in 8 days. Who knows what'll happen?
Jun 12, 2020 10:57 AM
Apr 2020
Watch out guys, June 20th is coming in 8 days. Who knows what'll happen?
Mar 6, 2021 4:28 PM
May 2019
can anyone tell me the piano piece that Kurugaya was playing at the beginning of the episode?
Mar 29, 2021 11:16 AM

Jun 2017
So THAT'S what the whole (21) thing meant.

This episode was pretty funny and meaningful. Already getting some concerning vibes though, from both Rin and Yuiko. I've managed to get this far into the series, so many years after it's release without having any real spoilers - other than the knowledge that SOMETHING happens.

I do sincerely hope this anime doesn't leave me feeling as depressed as Clannad did.
Jul 13, 2021 5:54 AM

Jun 2020
What a talent Kurugaya has playing the piano so smoothly

That was turning into a BL love triangle back when they were discussing just the four of them about love

It's happening a deja vu Riki is experiencing that was a bit weird to watch.
Jul 28, 2021 5:06 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice romance teasing between Riki and Kurugaya, Rin seems to also love him and she was suffering but wait... now Riki is actually looping? The day got reset and he's back in time, damn the plot is actually starting and it's very interesting!!
Aug 4, 2021 1:04 PM

Jan 2020
woah.. a time loop story? I was not expecting that at all lol. I'm interesting in seeing how it plays out

Beautiful episode overall. If there's ever gonna be an official couple, I want kurugaya and riki tbh. I like the two of them

I loved the fireworks too. 5/5

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2013

538 by PepegasLand »»
Apr 19, 12:46 PM

» Is it likely Little Busters Refrain will reach top 5 in MAL? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Oct 3, 2013

308 by polarbeararmy »»
Apr 16, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

351 by FUNNYDOGE »»
Apr 13, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2013

391 by Remurst »»
Apr 9, 2:48 AM

» How good?

kam1n0 - Dec 12, 2021

21 by Donkunsan »»
Apr 2, 2023 3:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.