Forum Settings
Forums

'Senki Zesshou Symphogear G' Short OVAs Listed for Two Disc Volumes

New
Oct 11, 2013 7:32 AM

Feb 2012
The official site for "Senki Zesshou Symphogear G" lists OVA short episodes for volumes 5 and 6 of the BD/DVD, scheduled to be released February 5th and March 5th, respectively.

All volumes will also include bonus Original Soundtrack CDs (one per volume) 1-6, PVs, CMs, TV spots, recording digests, and credit-less versions of the OP and ED.

Source: Official website

Story by hpulley

Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music... OVA on MAL
myanimelistllcFeb 28, 2016 3:39 AM
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Oct 11, 2013 7:35 AM

Sep 2012
The one I really want to see is the full version of the concert performance by Hibiki's friends at the school cultural festival.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 11, 2013 7:45 AM

May 2011
Well should be interesting.
Oct 11, 2013 7:55 AM

Nov 2008
I wish I could get the OST as a standalone, I want that soundtrack.

The OVAs should be good, most likely they are fanservice.

Oct 11, 2013 7:59 AM

Sep 2012
Hoppy said:
I wish I could get the OST as a standalone, I want that soundtrack.

The OVAs should be good, most likely they are fanservice.
The first soundtrack OST is short but so good! If the rest are as short then they certainly could have put them out instead on a 2 CD separate release.

Getting the BD is great though, the sound as 48KHz 24-bit on Bluray I think is even better than on the CDs, especially played through a nice home theatre sound system. And of course they have made many improvements on the BD, the Noise especially looks way better. With it being a musical anime I still love the in-joke on that of course, what is the enemy of music, of sound recording artists? Noise!!! LOL
Oct 11, 2013 8:57 AM

Mar 2008
What's the chance of a third season? I think they really wrapped it up at the end.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2013 9:32 AM

Sep 2012
IGNS said:
What's the chance of a third season? I think they really wrapped it up at the end.
They can always add new characters and a lot of things are not wrapped up or even explained thoroughly at the end. The world setting has a lot of details - fans always joke about how much infodump they put in the glossary section in the official website. So there is always potential for more if they want to.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 11, 2013 9:51 AM

Sep 2012
250K CDs and over 10K BDs after just one volume and King Records/Starchild may well order up a third season from Satelite. Then it's just up to Akifumi Kaneko to come up with something fun to sing about for 13 more episodes...
Oct 11, 2013 10:52 AM
May 2012
Is this Anime good? does it have romance?
Oct 11, 2013 11:05 AM

Sep 2012
Tengai said:
I enjoyed this 2nd season a lot, substantially more than the 1st season. No romance at all, but a bunch of girls singing and doing action. And it has a very self-aware B-movie feel.

Oct 12, 2013 12:00 AM

Sep 2013
lol if season 3 comes out they better have male symphogear users. why are symphogear users all female @@#$@

That aside, hope there's a season 3 and with more epic character OSTs :D
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Oct 12, 2013 4:13 AM
May 2012
symbv said:
Tengai said:
I enjoyed this 2nd season a lot, substantially more than the 1st season. No romance at all, but a bunch of girls singing and doing action. And it has a very self-aware B-movie feel.

No romance :/ but still I might watch this.
Oct 12, 2013 6:02 AM

Sep 2012
Tengai said:
symbv said:
Tengai said:

Many of us were hoping since there is a lot of girl friendship and holding hands but it seems like it ends there which is still awesome but many were hoping for more. Didn't happen but if there is a season three then you never know LOL
Oct 12, 2013 4:39 PM

Mar 2008
hpulley said:
Tengai said:
symbv said:
Tengai said:

Many of us were hoping since there is a lot of girl friendship and holding hands but it seems like it ends there which is still awesome but many were hoping for more. Didn't happen but if there is a season three then you never know LOL

There's always doujinshi and fanfics.
Oct 12, 2013 5:10 PM

Sep 2012
^^^ Not as good as a Canon relationship in the show... Anyone can make up their own version of course which is fun but... just not as good as the real thing.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 3 hours ago

7 by RobertBobert »»
1 minute ago

» Light Novel 'Saikyou no Shienshoku "Wajutsushi" de Aru Ore wa Sekai Saikyou Clan wo Shitagaeru' Gets TV Anime in Fall 2024

Vindstot - Apr 21

8 by modcarparking »»
2 hours ago

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

11 by modcarparking »»
3 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
6 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.