Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 12, 2009 12:28 AM

Apr 2007
Basically, a topic to suggest anime that have been labeled as a bad series for quite possibly the wrong reasons, yet may be worth watching. First write the title of the anime, then explain why this anime is underrated, and why it may actually be worth watching.

Anime: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

Reason: YGO is a true hidden gem among anime. If not for 4kids pathetic dub and the heavy commerical card game among, yes, children, the anime would most likely have the respect it deserves. The dub is not an accurate representation of the Japanese series, and when watching the Japanese version you should forget everything about the card game in real life. Many label it a cheap cash-in anime to sell cards. Wrong. The manga with the card games came out far before the cards were even in production.

It's true even the Japanese version deals with friendship and trusting your cards, but hardly to the extent of the abysmal dub with all the "hearts of the cards and the power of friendship" jibberish. I have nothing but positive things to say about the Japanese version. Characters are likeable, voices are excellent, duels are actually exciting, you can easily get emotionally engaged in the plot, the original soundtrack is fantastic, the most amazing villains I have ever seen (Yami Marik is quite frankly THE best villain ever), fillers are actually really good (Virtual world arc, Doma Orchalos), and finally, OP and EDs are excellent.

Say what you want about GX, but DM is a hidden gem among anime, taunted by a bad reputation due to 4kids and the CCG.

Your turn.
Tyranid5May 2, 2010 5:41 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 12, 2009 3:31 AM

May 2008
Kaiji - not many people want to watch it though because of the art style

Gintama - probably the funniest anime I've seen, although it's getting more popular lately which is great.
Feb 12, 2009 3:36 AM
Jul 2018
saintcross said:
Gintama - probably the funniest anime I've seen, although it's getting more popular lately which is great.
Seconded.
Feb 12, 2009 4:09 AM

Oct 2008
D.N.Angel- basically no one has really has heard of the anime, and the people that have seen it thought it wasn't really good. To me it was top 10 worthy, but I guess not at the moment.
Feb 12, 2009 6:27 AM

Oct 2008
Interesting how this club didn't have a similar thread already made but since anime is such a broad subject, probably more topics will come up sooner or later
and if an overrated thread is made, possibly might consider combining the 2

anyway
Last Exile - Seems to me like this one is underrated, well, at least unpopular since people who watch it tend to like it. This show is great in my opinion
Feb 13, 2009 10:05 AM

Aug 2007
Man, one of the more underrated shows has to be Utawarerumono. Not very popular and people knocked it down from 8 to the high 7s when it definitely deserves to be around 8.5-9. It only has 2 votes for it on the essential list. What's up with that?

It's got everything you want in an anime.

• Harem girls were drawn cute and they fight
  • the fighting scenes are great and bloody
  • people actually die and don't come back
  • good war movie, kind of like Geass empire building
  • Great fast-paced story that actually goes from the very beginning to end in 24 ep
  • Great animation and it's blu-ray
  • Characters are very likeable and real with problems
  • Story and plot itself is touching and immersive
  • And best of all...

A white tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 13, 2009 2:36 PM

May 2008
tigerz said:
Utawarerumono.

Meh, not really, but that's only my opinion.

There aren't that many underrated shows here on MAL, actually - everything tends to be overrated. Some might be not as popular as they deserve to be, but I wouldn't say underrated. The only ones I can think of are Hataraki Man and Tenjou Tenge, the latter one not even underrated since so many people have watched it.
A past can last a lifetime.
How to Read Manga! | AnimeBytes | iMangaScans
Feb 13, 2009 3:12 PM

Oct 2008
Mahoraba~Heartful Days~ It is a great anime with awesome characters and a great storyline. It only has a 7.67 rating even though I think it is one of the best comedy/romance anime.

Feb 13, 2009 6:57 PM

Dec 2008
Hmm... it'd have to be...

(my ratings)

Arashi no Yoru ni (10)
Angelic Layer (8)
BoBoBo-Bo Bo-Bobo (10)
Bokurano (9)
Ginga Densetsu Weed (8)
Moyashimon (8)

Out of all of them, though, Arashi's definately the most underrated. It has an absolute beautiful storyline that no one will give a chance.
Feb 13, 2009 7:21 PM
Oct 2008
Zegapain
Super Yo-Yo
Tower of Druaga
Akagi
Kaiji
BPS
Hikaru No GO
Kurozuka
RahXephon
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Shigofumi
Law of Ueki
Kiba
Monochrome Factor

just animes I like that I dont hear about much
My Brother: "Wasn't Paris Hilton part of the
Holocaust?"

I'd have an avatar, but im too lazy to make my pictures smaller...
Feb 13, 2009 9:00 PM
Oct 2007
RahXephon

Im gonna have to go with RahXephon as well. Usually it gets butchered because of people comparing it to Evangelion but if you can watch it without that in mind, its comes out to be a really great story.

remember, if the world didn't suck...we'd all fall off.
Feb 13, 2009 10:15 PM

Jun 2007
georgi said:
tigerz said:
Utawarerumono.

Meh, not really, but that's only my opinion.

There aren't that many underrated shows here on MAL, actually - everything tends to be overrated. Some might be not as popular as they deserve to be, but I wouldn't say underrated. The only ones I can think of are Hataraki Man and Tenjou Tenge, the latter one not even underrated since so many people have watched it.

I agree. I remember that when Clannad first came out, it was already in the top 30 or something. Clannad does have it strengths but I don't think it's THAT good.

Underrated anime, I'll say Bartender. A lot of people don't watch it because they think it's boring, but I actually think it's very well made. From the story to the animation to the music, everything is top-notch.
^_^
Feb 14, 2009 12:57 AM

Feb 2008
The Big O. I was actually inspired to re-watch it today. It's one of my favorite anime from back in the day. Ah, the nostalgia.
Feb 14, 2009 5:13 AM

Mar 2008
Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2009 8:37 AM

Aug 2008
kaiji and giant robo
Feb 14, 2009 9:14 AM

Feb 2008
Cromartie High School

Enough said.
People are strange, when you're a stranger
Feb 14, 2009 9:45 AM

Nov 2007
Underrated? I shall list them:

Simoun
Top wo Nerae!
Ashita no Joe
Renkin San-kyuu Magical? Pokaan
Yoshinaga-san'chi no Gargoyle
Uta Kata
Moyashimon
Mahoraba ~Heartful Days~
Giant Robo: The Day the Earth Stood Still
To Heart
Mokke
Binchou-tan
Riding Bean (best car chases in anime)
Barefoot Gen
Shion no Ou
Ichigo Mashimaro
Flanders no Inu (movie)
Dragon Half
Rental Magica
High School Girls
Kokoro Toshokan
Last Exile
Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru
Patlabor
Kamisama Kazoku
El Cazador de la Bruja
Potemayo
Real Drive
Himitsu: Top Secret
Ghost Hound
Twin Spica

I can name more, but that should be plenty... for now.
What a day! What a lovely Day!
Feb 14, 2009 10:54 PM
Oct 2008
Archaeon said:
Underrated? I shall list them:

Simoun
Top wo Nerae!
Ashita no Joe
Renkin San-kyuu Magical? Pokaan
Yoshinaga-san'chi no Gargoyle
Uta Kata
Moyashimon
Mahoraba ~Heartful Days~
Giant Robo: The Day the Earth Stood Still
To Heart
Mokke
Binchou-tan
Riding Bean (best car chases in anime)
Barefoot Gen
Shion no Ou
Ichigo Mashimaro
Flanders no Inu (movie)
Dragon Half
Rental Magica
High School Girls
Kokoro Toshokan
Last Exile
Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru
Patlabor
Kamisama Kazoku
El Cazador de la Bruja
Potemayo
Real Drive
Himitsu: Top Secret
Ghost Hound
Twin Spica

I can name more, but that should be plenty... for now.

Dang, I think the only thing I've watched on that list is Last Exile, probably the only one i heard of to
My Brother: "Wasn't Paris Hilton part of the
Holocaust?"

I'd have an avatar, but im too lazy to make my pictures smaller...
Feb 15, 2009 1:40 PM

Jun 2008
I think Dragonball Z is really underrated

I know people will dis agree
but i know this show is old has some crappy fillers
but in my opinion i don't think anime would be as successful as it is today for this show
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Masaaki&sclick=1][/ur
Feb 15, 2009 3:31 PM

Oct 2008
tranny said:
RahXephon

Im gonna have to go with RahXephon as well. Usually it gets butchered because of people comparing it to Evangelion but if you can watch it without that in mind, its comes out to be a really great story.

Benj-san said:
Cromartie High School

Enough said.

These two.
Also...
Girls Bravo, simply because everyone watches the sub, and hence miss out on the amazing dub. Seriously it is a show where you MUST watch the dub instead of the sub.

Toradora is also underrated in my eyes. It's an excellent show, and I assume most rate it down due to the tsundere factor, which is dumb.

Oh, and Millennium Actress is waaaay underrated. The best anime movie I've seen.
Feb 16, 2009 6:33 AM

Feb 2008
bluesunset92 said:
Mahoraba~Heartful Days~ It is a great anime with awesome characters and a great storyline. It only has a 7.67 rating even though I think it is one of the best comedy/romance anime.

This is sad because it's true. Given that there are thousands of people voting on series every day, and that for each person that likes a series there is another who doesn't and two who think it mediocre, a score of 7.67 should be absolutely marvelous, somewhere in the absolute top layer.
The fact that it isn't means that there actually aren't underrated series on MAL, only overrated.

That said, there are quite a few shows that are not so much underrated as they are underappreciated, or appreciated for the wrong reasons. Many of the shows I'd mention have already been listed.
Mahoraba is certainly on the top of that list, as it is one of the most original comedies to come out in the past few years, and one of the very few that doesn't try to be comical by using sexual innuendo, blatant rampages or gender issues overly much.
Simoun is another that seems to be completely overlooked by most (though loved by many who have actually seen the whole of it), even though it has one of the most original background settings in anime and uses this setting to very good effect to explain both the story and the actions of many of the characters.
Of shows that haven't been already been mentioned the two that top my list would be Zipang, for its somewhat conventional but very well executed take on time travel and its repercussions, and Hundred Stories/Requiem from the Darkness, the unconventional art style of which actually enhances the horror stories told (in some ways far better than Mononoke could) while being accompanied by one of the more unusual soundtracks in the genre.

As for appreciated for the wrong reasons, again Simoun could be named, the yuri elements of which tend to take over many a discussion, while the main strength of the show is the background.
My favourite in this genre, however, would be School Days. Both story and characters have been loved and loathed for the drama portrayed, the flatness of character and the utter ridiculousness of what is going on, but people fail to see that what is shown is actually nothing but a reductio ad absurdum of many of the standard, yet utterly ridiculous, elements of nearly all harem shows or romcoms, leading these elements to what should be their logical endpoint. Hating the hormone- and libido-infested characters and motivations in School Days should have you hating almost every single piece set in a high school environment.
You do not beg the sun for mercy.
Feb 16, 2009 3:22 PM

Oct 2008
santetjan said:
This is sad because it's true. Given that there are thousands of people voting on series every day, and that for each person that likes a series there is another who doesn't and two who think it mediocre, a score of 7.67 should be absolutely marvelous, somewhere in the absolute top layer.
The fact that it isn't means that there actually aren't underrated series on MAL, only overrated.

Good Point. I hadn't thought about it like that.

Feb 16, 2009 5:02 PM

Apr 2008
Hitohira, definitely. It's not the best anime in the world, but I really liked it, and I never hear about it -o-.

Also, Shion no Ou, Tenshi na Konamaiki, Hyakko (big time) and Hatenkou Yuugi/ Dazzle (Yeah, the manga is better, but the anime is really good for only 10 episodes)
Feb 18, 2009 8:53 PM

Jan 2008
Mushishi
Monster
Kaiba
Kino's Journey
Denno Coil

These are amazing series that more people really need to see.

I still consider some of the highest rated series on this site (Mushishi and Monster) to be underrated~
Simply because they aren't more talked about~
Feb 19, 2009 7:28 AM

Aug 2007
I think Mushrambo is underrated. It has something that other shounen anime doesn't have: emotion.
Other thing to point out to is Nijuu Mensou no Musume. Once again a nice anime from Bones. Don't forget Aya Hirano as well.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Mar 21, 2009 10:27 PM

Jan 2009
*bump*
Thread revival!
Mar 21, 2009 11:04 PM

Jul 2008
minami-ke... well not really, since it's already rated fairly high but that's all i can think of, sorry. (damn you myanimelist members for giving everything such high scores.)
Many people take the animation for granted i believe. Theres not much that's artistic, but the few technical bits were done well (camera angle shifting and quick movements), and i also quite liked the way the characters were drawn/designed. The comedy suited me, as there were some parts where the humour worked on the viewer's assumptions, as opposed to revealing the whole joke.

JeremyC said:
Mushishi
Monster
Kaiba
Kino's Journey
Denno Coil

These are amazing series that more people really need to see.

I still consider some of the highest rated series on this site (Mushishi and Monster) to be underrated~
Simply because they aren't more talked about~

U mean they're not very popular, as opposed to underrated =/
personally, all those shows r rated pretty high. I don't think monster, dennou coil or kaiba is popular either, but these 3 didn't hit the spot for me. I thought dennou coil sucked =/, and kaiba/monster to be "fair". I would consider them to b overrated.
Mushishi was great though, and i haven't seen kino's journey

Mar 21, 2009 11:32 PM

Oct 2008
nah dx you must be high bro.

I'm only 11 eps in on Monster but it's already amazing. And Kaiba...well I find a lot of people can't get past the weird artwork and unique (and also weird) storyline, but to me it was excellent.

At least me and dx both agree on Mushishi. ;D
But I wouldn't consider it underrated, nor Monster.
Underrated doesn't refer to the popularity of the series in a direct sense - it refers to the rating of an anime. Monster and Mushishi are in the top 15, definitely not underrated.

It's interesting comparing MALs top anime to anidb's top anime. Denno Coil is ranked 25 or something on anidb, but here it's about 85. And like Ouran High School Host Club is 17 here but 60 something on anidb.
Mar 22, 2009 12:06 AM

Jul 2008
tbh, a lot of people bash death note and say monster is better as a psychological anime... but death note sure does a lot better than monster in conveying the thoughts of the characters. Monster introduces a lot of twisted logic that takes truckloads of effort to get ur mind across, if the logic even makes sense at all. Whereas in death note, all the character's actions made sense... up until when light gives the other guy the death note that is.
(lunge: hmmm, i have become doctor tohma. I keep on going on about johanne. So where would i be. OH YEAH! i would be next to this old rich guy that i have no relation with supposing that this johanne person is actually myself.)

Kaiba's artwork (i felt) was just bad. People say it was artistic but in my mind those people were either just fans of the show or just wanted to look intelligent by making people think they're seeing something that others can't see that really isnt there. The story is great... is what i would say if i could get my head around the conclusion, hence i would just leave the story at "good". After i finished watching it, i pretty much liked the stories before the main storyline more (chronica and the old lady and vanilla and whatnot).

Mar 22, 2009 2:49 AM

Oct 2008
dxthegreat said:
tbh, a lot of people bash death note and say monster is better as a psychological anime... but death note sure does a lot better than monster in conveying the thoughts of the characters. Monster introduces a lot of twisted logic that takes truckloads of effort to get ur mind across, if the logic even makes sense at all. Whereas in death note, all the character's actions made sense... up until when light gives the other guy the death note that is.
(lunge: hmmm, i have become doctor tohma. I keep on going on about johanne. So where would i be. OH YEAH! i would be next to this old rich guy that i have no relation with supposing that this johanne person is actually myself.)

Kaiba's artwork (i felt) was just bad. People say it was artistic but in my mind those people were either just fans of the show or just wanted to look intelligent by making people think they're seeing something that others can't see that really isnt there. The story is great... is what i would say if i could get my head around the conclusion, hence i would just leave the story at "good". After i finished watching it, i pretty much liked the stories before the main storyline more (chronica and the old lady and vanilla and whatnot).

Well I haven't seen enough of Monster to compare it to Death Note, but at the moment I seriously can't see that many similarities between the two anyway. Like, Death Note is not as serious (i mean death note is serious, but it looks like a nice sunny day next to monster) and less realistic (in terms of characters). However as you say dx, the insight into the characters in DN is much more.
But then again, from what I gather so far, Monster is only focusing on Tenma, and hence only delves into his thoughts.
And SO far in Monster everything is making complete sense...though as I said I can't say whether it will continue to.

And with Kaiba I don't fall into the category of "looking intelligent" or "fans of the show". I like the show, but it's definitely not one of my favourites.
The art to me was very creative and it suited the whole style of the show. It wasn't necessarily attractive like other new anime, however it did its job well.
Mar 22, 2009 5:09 AM
Mar 2009
Baccano!

Short and sweet.
Mar 22, 2009 9:28 AM

Jun 2008
Sexy Commando is unpopular and underrated anime.
Apr 21, 2009 2:53 PM

Jul 2008
Saikano:
the heaviest drama I've seen that appearantly didn't fell well with some viewers
Apr 21, 2009 3:35 PM

Jan 2008
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora

only 6 eps but i thought it was pretty decent =)

Apr 21, 2009 9:14 PM
Jan 2009
Hyakko.
Apr 22, 2009 1:21 AM
Jul 2007
aswani said:
Saikano:
the heaviest drama I've seen that appearantly didn't fell well with some viewers

mm i happen to be one of those people it didn't settle well with
as full of drama as it is, they laid it wayy too thick, sure it did bring me to tears but the way the story progressed didn't please me, the repetitiveness of the dialogue didn't help much either

but looking back on it, it does deserve higher than that 7 i gave it :P

but onto one of my favorite dramas
Bokura Ga ita
an excellent slice of life anime a really nice light drama
one of it's best points are that the characters are easy to relate to, you can understand what they did and for what reason
it shows the ups and downs of their relationship perfectly and gives a nice glimpse of the support characters reactions

it made me start reading manga again(well this and Nana <3)

major downside is the anime has a great ending however it was fairly easy to notice a cliffhanger, and a really strong one at that
luckily enough the manga picks it up perfectly : D, you don't even have to read up on the manga before getting to where you are in the anime, it follows it almost entirely word for word

i highly recommend this anime to anyone who likes slice of life anime : P
Jun 30, 2009 1:30 PM

Aug 2007
bump
Jun 30, 2009 11:13 PM
Jul 2018
My example would be the Area 88 OVA.

I liked the TV series, though I had a few issues with it, mostly with the character development, but the OVA was superior in almost every way. I loved the animation and the attention to detail when each plane was shot down caught my attention, despite the OVA being 20 years old. The characters were also great, from main characters Shin and Mickey to the love interest Ryoko (Yoko in the ADV dub) and the main antagonist Kanzaki, who in particular was a intelligent, yet vicious character. Finally, I loved the story because I thought it did a great job at telling a war story which focuses more on the psychological decline of the main character from pacifist to soldier than the war itself, though it's briefly explained and was an interesting explanation.

Granted, the OVA isn't completely flawless as the character designs were inferior to the 2004 series and the dub had a few problems. I felt Yoko's dub voice was too high pitched for her character and some of Shin's line felt awkwardly delivered, but those are minor problems and can be skipped altogether. Overall, it's the best anime I've seen so far and I'm glad I got it on DVD for my birthday. Yet I don't understand the scathing review it got from some guy who gave it a 2.
removed-userJul 1, 2009 1:19 PM
Jul 5, 2009 8:48 PM

Jun 2008
Black Cat

If you've watched or read it you'll know why.
Aug 20, 2009 7:49 AM

Mar 2008
kaiba
mindgame
flcl
monster
berserk
terra e
legend of the galactic heroes
hmmm?
Aug 20, 2009 7:58 AM

Sep 2008
iidonno said:

Bokura Ga ita
an excellent slice of life anime a really nice light drama
one of it's best points are that the characters are easy to relate to, you can understand what they did and for what reason
it shows the ups and downs of their relationship perfectly and gives a nice glimpse of the support characters reactions

it made me start reading manga again(well this and Nana <3)

major downside is the anime has a great ending however it was fairly easy to notice a cliffhanger, and a really strong one at that
luckily enough the manga picks it up perfectly : D, you don't even have to read up on the manga before getting to where you are in the anime, it follows it almost entirely word for word

i highly recommend this anime to anyone who likes slice of life anime : P

definitely... i completely agree~ =D
enya's life spent on MAL: September 21, 2008 to August 23, 2012
Aug 27, 2009 1:13 AM

May 2008
Ghibli-movies are all underrated in my opinion.
Feb 5, 2011 7:18 PM
Sep 2010
Heroic Age

I think i have seen anyone in this club that has mention this anime in any discussion. This anime is very underrated mostly because people do not know about it. If your into the mecha and action genre this anime is a much watch. Personally, i stay away from almost any anime that contains a weak male protagonists depending on how long it takes for them to toughen up. So, if your into animes with a badass main character, for example, Hellsing with Alucard, then this is the anime for you. Heroic Age would get a 10 from me if i were to rate it, right below my favorite anime, Elfen Lied. Out of all the animes i have watched, this is definitely the most underrated anime i have ever scene. Please give it a chance and watch it. you will not be disappointed. Although if Mecha and Action are totally not your genre then it can't be helped. However you will be missing out on an awesome anime.

Heroic Age
Feb 14, 2011 3:40 AM

Dec 2008
LegnaArix said:
Black Cat

If you've watched or read it you'll know why.

If you are referring to THIS -
Black Cat

Then I have to vehemently disagree with you. It isn't a bad anime, but it's just too cliche - at least as someone who plays a lot of RPG's.
Feb 16, 2011 11:02 PM

Jul 2009
Princess Tutu

Its one of my all time favorite shows but isn't that well known, probably because of the title. At first glace it looks like a magical girl anime involving dancing and ballet but quickly turns down the path of a dark and twisted take on fairy tales. It has lots of fun moments, and plenty of tragic ones too, with great animation and even the dub was amazing. Go watch it!
Feb 18, 2011 5:44 AM
Feb 2011
kagenomichi said:
Princess Tutu

Its one of my all time favorite shows but isn't that well known, probably because of the title. At first glace it looks like a magical girl anime involving dancing and ballet but quickly turns down the path of a dark and twisted take on fairy tales. It has lots of fun moments, and plenty of tragic ones too, with great animation and even the dub was amazing. Go watch it!
Definitely this one. I'm not sure if it's underrated, but it's undoubtedly underwatched.
Mar 8, 2011 1:35 PM

Mar 2008
Horus, Prince of the Sun.
Superb movie.
Nov 4, 2011 7:51 AM

Mar 2010
I have to say that I hear very little about Tokyo Majin but really like it.
Nov 8, 2011 1:26 PM

Feb 2008
Mouryou no Hako , not many people know or care about this anime, but I find it exceptionally good and quite intellectually and psychologically challenging.
Berserk - bah, people simply ignore older anime series, they think that just because they are old they suck.
Urusei Yatsura - for the same reason stated above.
Aoi Bungaku Series - some brilliant adaptations of japanese stories and novels, yet people who are not very familiar with japanese culture don't understand these stories at all.
Blue Gender - the characters were surprisingly complex and realistic.
Ayashi no Ceres - I cried my eyes out watching this one.
Moshidora - this series isn't particularly exciting or funny, in fact it has it's own sad moments. However, is one of the few series that can actually teach you something useful in life.
Real drive OMG, I don't even know where to begin. This series is simply marvelous : a relaxing yet interesting and original storyline, a brilliant ost and some awesome graphics. And beautiful yet very realistically drawn characters ( they are not stick-skin figures yet they manage to be way more cute than your average anime girl)
Vampire princess Miyu - kind of like a vampire version of Jigoku Shoujo, only that is much older.

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Nov 24, 2011 1:52 PM
Jul 2011
I bet I'll get some hate for this one, however...

Blood-C - Just recently completed, however a strong hate for this anime has been developed. Either by those who watched only the first few epis, or those who went through the whole series and began bashing (expecting Blood+, etc). It starts out slow, and you will think it's bad because of its slice of life appearance and confusion of why the MC does what she does.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Guys check my oil painting of Kimi no Na wa, Tenki no Ko, and Suzume no Tojimari.

mufarari - Jan 20

0 by mufarari »»
Jan 20, 5:14 AM

Sticky: » [ ★ ] Staff Recruitment

Timrots - Sep 25, 2018

1 by removed-user »»
Aug 26, 2021 2:05 AM

Sticky: » [HTWA] Introduce Yourself ( 1 2 3 4 )

tigerz - Feb 5, 2009

190 by removed-user »»
Aug 26, 2021 2:01 AM

» What Counts as Anime? ( 1 2 )

kittenz73 - Jan 9, 2009

60 by mdo7 »»
Dec 11, 2020 1:49 PM

» Anyone know were i can watch Glass no Kamen (2005)

Max_Hawkins - Aug 25, 2020

0 by Max_Hawkins »»
Aug 25, 2020 7:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.