Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 8, 2013 4:00 PM

Sep 2011
ReikiShutuagi said:

Probably like everyone else, wishing I.G. had done the adaption.

what we could have got

what we actually got

kratos_aurion said:
Nothing special to me, but still I like the characters, I really want to see the story of Blazblue before playing the games.
why do it in reverse order? especially since you can get the complete version of continuum shift packed with the first game calamity trigger in blazblue continuum shift extend for likely less than 15 bucks at this point

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 8, 2013 4:05 PM

Oct 2010
Well so far the story is pretty much faithful to the game. So far I'm liking it the animation can use some work though.

I want to see my boys/girl Tager, Litchi, and Bang so bad.

So glad they showed my boy Hakumen at the end.

Jin Ice didnt look good at all compared to the game.
bonifideOct 8, 2013 4:12 PM
Oct 8, 2013 4:16 PM

May 2012
00:26 Silvertime!

07:32 Raguna za buraddoeiji

10:53 the direction's kinda bad

18:59 dat Jin Beeburr

5/10 for this ep.
Bad direction. Bad fighting animation. Bad drawing. Bad pacing.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Oct 8, 2013 4:18 PM

Jan 2011
Even as someone who barely played the games I liked it. I'm guessing the plot will have to do with time repeating itself. Hope we get to see Noel fight soon.
[center]
Oct 8, 2013 4:37 PM

May 2012
I think this would have been a lot better if they used Calamity Trigger intro for the animation. It would have been so bad ass. Oh well we got this instead. Must say not feeling it so much. I might watch a few more, but the animation is really bad.
Oct 8, 2013 4:38 PM

Oct 2010
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

Even if the unlikley happened that they were holding off their budget its still downright inexcusable for the amount of corners they are cutting, even down to not animating a fucking op but rather just taking scenes from the episode and putting them into a order that makes no sense as well as taking scenes from the game and placing them out of order only further complicating a story that was way too complicated in the first place.

Its a shit adaption in just about every right and judging by how its trying to fit both calamity and continuum shift both into 1 cour as well as the animation teams as well as the director's previous works it will likley get much worse from here on out

Agreed. There were a lot of cheap still shots with some really downright awful jerky animation. The only good thing about this was the OP song, while intro was done in a worse amateurish way possible. Guess no real PV to this point kinda proved that this will be not a really great show to watch.

Still gonna stick with it for an episode or two, cuz I'm a fan of the game.
Oct 8, 2013 4:42 PM

Sep 2011
Crimson_Cloud said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

Even if the unlikley happened that they were holding off their budget its still downright inexcusable for the amount of corners they are cutting, even down to not animating a fucking op but rather just taking scenes from the episode and putting them into a order that makes no sense as well as taking scenes from the game and placing them out of order only further complicating a story that was way too complicated in the first place.

Its a shit adaption in just about every right and judging by how its trying to fit both calamity and continuum shift both into 1 cour as well as the animation teams as well as the director's previous works it will likley get much worse from here on out

Agreed. There were a lot of cheap still shots with some really downright awful jerky animation. The only good thing about this was the OP song, while intro was done in a worse amateurish way possible. Guess no real PV to this point kinda proved that this will be not a really great show to watch.

Still gonna stick with it for an episode or two, cuz I'm a fan of the game.
i like the op song too, especially since i think only continuum shift 2 really had a decent opening song, looking back on that op though, it honestly doesnt look that much better than this anime, it looks better but not by much
(to anime only watchers, god help your soul that video has spoilers so dont click it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seFZHD_azEo

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 8, 2013 5:00 PM

Jul 2013
This adaption is meh
Ignis_ScientiaOct 8, 2013 5:16 PM
Oct 8, 2013 5:11 PM
Oct 2010
I thought it was ok, I've actually put time into the game but never the story mode so I can't say if they are following it or not. I just used to play versus... while that one scene with jin forming the ice was LOL, I thought the animation quality was still average, not "bad". I wasn't expecting it to be good at all tbh, was kinda surprised it wasn't worse than how it was.
Oct 8, 2013 5:12 PM

Sep 2011
Ignis_Scientia said:
This adaption is even worse than devil survivor[.Meh
WOH WOH WOH, thats taking things a bit too far, at least so far its following the source material unlike DS2
JizzyHitlerOct 8, 2013 5:19 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Oct 8, 2013 5:15 PM

Jan 2008
Having played Continuum Shift, I love the story and it having some of my favorite seiyuu, I always wanted this to have an anime. But yeah the animation and transitions are kind of killing me. Kind of sad the first episode is pretty mediocre. :/
Oct 8, 2013 5:17 PM

Apr 2012
Noel Vermillion <3
Oct 8, 2013 5:19 PM
Oct 2010
One of the pluses I guess was that they reused the character themes from the game. I always liked those, especially noel's, naruto's and ragna's.
Oct 8, 2013 5:21 PM

Dec 2012
Wow look at these stuck up ***holes, Just enjoy it for what it is man. Still better then these stupid CGI's in some of the new anime series IMO, I'll join the small percentage of people who actually enjoyed the episode and although the shiity things are obvious I won't sit complaining about them pointlessly whilst yanking my self gratification pole.
Ǝ W ˙˙ ɹ ∀ Ǝ Ⅎ
Oct 8, 2013 5:21 PM

Mar 2012
Wow, people's standards must be so high if they think this animation was bad. Honestly, y'all just mad cause you didn't get to see your character :V

Ok not but seriously, alright episode. I was fangasming so hard cause I saw all 3 of my mains :p I was calling out hella moves, and that bootleg inferno divider was weird. Still, i like where it's going, and the fight with Hakumen's gonna be GODLIKE. I really don't know why people say the animation is shit, is this one of the epidemics where one person says it and everyone agrees? Whatever, i've seen WAAAAAAY worse animation and I thought this was decent
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Oct 8, 2013 5:22 PM

Aug 2013
Why is everyone bashing on this anime already? Its episode 1, what anime explains everything important to the plot and solves all the mysteries in episode 1? Making you clueless is what the blazblue story seems to do best so I don't see why people came into this expecting to be less clueless than the first time they played the game. I don't know if my expectations were just so low that BB anime met them or if you guys are just holding this anime up to Attack on Titan standards and hoping it fills the void. BTW at the end after the ending Ragna mentions fighting game adaptions lol so yes, they know. Lol.
Oct 8, 2013 5:27 PM

Sep 2011
ShadesofSilver said:
Why is everyone bashing on this anime already? Its episode 1, what anime explains everything important to the plot and solves all the mysteries in episode 1? Making you clueless is what the blazblue story seems to do best so I don't see why people came into this expecting to be less clueless than the first time they played the game. I don't know if my expectations were just so low that BB anime met them or if you guys are just holding this anime up to Attack on Titan standards and hoping it fills the void. BTW at the end after the ending Ragna mentions fighting game adaptions lol so yes, they know. Lol.
Well calamity trigger's story was pretty bad on its own right, so this anime was already fucked in that regard so i was at least expecting some cool fights, that did not deliver from its choppy and downright cheap animation with morphing faces and mouths to derpy movements and expressions.

Thats where the disappointment comes from me, though this has some serious directing issues from how things are jumping around way too much for no reason, like how ragna jumps off screen then is suddenly in the nol library, like could they really not have a single shot of him walking to it or any indication that he'd be going there instead of just teliporting him in. Its shit like that, that makes this episode so bad

i saw this coming from a mile away, the animators only do ecchi and hentai and the director has worked on such fabulous works as higurashi ni kria and dragon crisis, i went in fully expecting it to suck.....it ended up being slightly worse

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Oct 8, 2013 5:30 PM

Aug 2013
melina_putri said:
Ambient_ said:
Saiyavenger said:
Also, let's be honest, if you're expecting them to blow their load animation-wise ON THE VERY FIRST EPISODE, that's kinda dumb. Save your best for the climax, not the opening.

Or both. The first episode is supposed to entice you to keep watching, not turn you off from it.

By the way, the BD pre-order rank in Japan is actually increased after this episode aired, not decreased.

Before the episode
***,309位/***,280位 ★ (***,355 pt) [*,**4予約] 13/12/25 13/10 TVアニメーション「BLAZBLUE ALTER MEMORY」第1巻 (初回限定生産版) [Blu-ray]

After the episode
***, * 97 in / ***, # 100 ★ (***, 421 pt) [*, ** 4予約] 13/12/25 13/10 TVアニメーション「BLAZBLUE ALTER MEMORY」第1巻 (初回限定生産版) [Blu-ray]

Welp, there we go. I'll count that as a victory.
Oct 8, 2013 5:32 PM

Aug 2011
RedgraverSoul said:
Noel Vermillion <3

Yaaaas <3

Other than that it was an OKAAAAY adaptation so far, hopefully it DOES get better.
Oct 8, 2013 5:40 PM

Aug 2013
NihonFalcom said:
RedgraverSoul said:
Noel Vermillion <3

Yaaaas <3

Other than that it was an OKAAAAY adaptation so far, hopefully it DOES get better.

On that note, can we talk about how much better Bullet Dance sounded here compared to the rearrangement of it done for Chronophantasma? Too pretty. Whoever they got reworking the soundtracks here did a bang up job.
Oct 8, 2013 5:40 PM

Jan 2013
I'm a little disappointed with the first episode by how it felt rushed.

Cons:
-Fight scene with Jin was Bad.

-Transitions wasn't that Good

-No humor that the game had

-No Backstory about the World (NOL,The Azure , The Cauldron , Why Ragna Has that much money on his head)

-The missed fights that the cast had in the Game but not in the anime (Jin vs Bang ,
Noel vs Ragna , Ragna vs Tager , Carl Vs Noel, Ragna vs Arakune, Litchi vs Ragna)

-Didn't explained the Great War / War in Ikaragi

-2008 Visual Feel

-Why didnt Noel Recognized Ragna if she works for the NOL (Gov that runs the World they live in) if He is Public Enemy #1

If i had handled this episode i would have had it centered on Ragna Past in the
orphanage.

So Far with this episode i dont who the target audience of the anime since it pissed me off as a fan of the game. As for new comers it would feel weird since they didnt explain anything. if i had never knew about the game i would drop it because the fight scene was bad and the pacing is bad.

I know if u had played the game the scene with tao would had change ( my idea of how the scene should have went was the humor route (with Tao running the bill High and leaving. After that Ragna tries to get away from paying saying he Ragna the Bloodedge but the cashier doesnt believe it because how bad the sketch on the poster looks then he Dine & Dash. After that he is burnt out looking at the Moon then he closes his eyes dreaming about his past remembering how Jin hated the Moon.)

2/5 Stars
PRxStarChildOct 8, 2013 6:56 PM
Oct 8, 2013 5:49 PM

Jul 2013
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Ignis_Scientia said:
This adaption is even worse than devil survivor[.Meh
WOH WOH WOH, thats taking things a bit too far, at least so far its following the source material unlike DS2

Actually ,I am just kidding because everyone seem so disappointed. it's ok
Oct 8, 2013 6:03 PM

Jan 2013
Another Bad Adaption of a Good Game Series for the Season.

Examples of this:
-DaganRoppa
-DS2
-Persona Trinity Soul
-DMC3
-.Hack
Oct 8, 2013 6:05 PM
Sep 2013
Woah just because some of you here have watched Coppelion or/and Kyoukai's lovely animation doesn't mean you should take it out on this series. Well if the animation is the biggest complaint this has got so far that has to be a good thing, unless people judge an anime based on its animation quality.

For those complaining about the story's confusion its like that in the game as well you're not meant to understand what's going on right away, it isn't too complex but you will get stuck if you don't pay attention.
Oct 8, 2013 6:19 PM

Jan 2013
Zetsubo667 said:
Well if the animation is the biggest complaint this has got so far that has to be a good thing, unless people judge an anime based on its animation quality.

My complaint isnt so much with the animation but how handled the first episode .
My Rant is how i dont like how they skipped all the other fight scenes that had dealt with the intro/story of the cast like the complex characters of Carl , Bang, Litchi to show only Jin and Ragna fight with little to no back story.( the game had tried to fixed the story problem with BBCS:EX Retelling of the first Game so the anime dosent have a excuse.)
Oct 8, 2013 6:23 PM

Apr 2011
I was expecting awesome animated fights but oh well... Playing the game series now seems enough. Everything was poorly done.
Oct 8, 2013 6:42 PM

Nov 2007
Too much happened in this one episode..

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Oct 8, 2013 6:43 PM

Aug 2013
PRxStarChild said:
Zetsubo667 said:
Well if the animation is the biggest complaint this has got so far that has to be a good thing, unless people judge an anime based on its animation quality.

My complaint isnt so much with the animation but how handled the first episode .
My Rant is how i dont like how they skipped all the other fight scenes that had dealt with the intro/story of the cast like the complex characters of Carl , Bang, Litchi to show only Jin and Ragna fight with little to no back story.( the game had tried to fixed the story problem with BBCS:EX Retelling of the first Game so the anime dosent have a excuse.)

Dude, it's just the first episode, there's PLENTY OF TIME to get around to everyone else. My favorite's Makoto, and she didn't even properly appear, probably won't until midseason, and you don't hear me bitching about her not showing up, do you? It's just logic to get the mains out of the way now, so there's time for the others later.

There's only so much you can do with only about 22 minutes of air time, so just chill homie.
Oct 8, 2013 6:55 PM

Sep 2008
well then, I've always been interested in the games but never had a chance to play them, so i thought this would be a cool thing to watch. At least, everyone mentioning that the story is confusing even in the game is giving me some comfort haha. I think it's pretty cool so far. Overall, all i got from it was some sort of time loop happening and everyone is obviously way more connected to each other than they realize it. I also didn't know Sugita was working in this. Now, I'll definitely keep watching.
Oct 8, 2013 7:00 PM

Aug 2013
slayerizedcarol said:
I also didn't know Sugita was working in this. Now, I'll definitely keep watching.

Sugita's actually getting involved in helping with developing the games now. One of the new characters in BBCP was his idea and design. This has basically become his new flagship series.
Oct 8, 2013 7:08 PM

Mar 2012
It`s been 6 months since i played the games but this adaptation is kinda weird.

so anyone who wanna screenshot and post many bad quality derp faces?
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Oct 8, 2013 7:13 PM
Jul 2018
I play the games a little, mostly just get my ass kicked by my friend who spams Lambda 11's unlimited blade works.

I don't expect an anime from a game adaption to be good from the get go, but i'll watch for the hell of it as long as it doesn't get too bad.

I like to picture Ragna ZA Bloodedge as the lost lovechild of Dante and Suiseiseki, and that his childhood hero was Shadow the Hedgehog.
Oct 8, 2013 7:16 PM

Feb 2010
That's pretty fast. I hope they get to Relius and Saya seeing that Platinum is in the ED.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2013 7:17 PM

Jun 2010
Oh Well, I dont really care if its a "perfect" adaptation or not, I only see this as promotion for the new game and more screen-time for my favorites characters.
So yea, it shouldn't be a faithful source for all of you "new" to blazblue, i highly recommend you guys to play the games and read the novel "BlazBlue:Phase 0".
Also, since gonzo from BBCS... every new animation is more than welcome.
They will probably be doing the CGI from Chrono Phantasma, so yea... deal with it xD
Oh I almost forgot, talking about the opening from the first episode is not even a valid argument xD
Wait for the real one in episode 2, alot of animes do that or keep it in "blank" until the second episode.
NaturaL707Oct 8, 2013 7:22 PM
Oct 8, 2013 7:33 PM

Apr 2013
Demonshaw17 said:
Wow look at these stuck up ***holes, Just enjoy it for what it is man. Still better then these stupid CGI's in some of the new anime series IMO, I'll join the small percentage of people who actually enjoyed the episode and although the shiity things are obvious I won't sit complaining about them pointlessly whilst yanking my self gratification pole.
oh no different opinions what a bunch of stuck up assholes eh ?!
Oct 8, 2013 7:36 PM

Apr 2012
I don't know the game so I can watch it without missing things and what i saw was really nice ^.^
Oct 8, 2013 7:45 PM
Sep 2012
Welp I got no idea what was going on but it seemed pretty neat. Animation was kind of crummy in some parts but I'm interested in story. If their is a story, because you know, never know with these types.

Will keep watching for clearer opinion.
Dreams, tears, and blood.
Oct 8, 2013 7:57 PM
Aug 2011
This was bland

yeah I guess that's one right word for it
Oct 8, 2013 8:12 PM

Jul 2010
This is just like the manga game m not clear ahhhhh I want to know more!!
Op song was good , needs the real opening!!!
Wohoooo I didn't have to wait to see Hazama and Jin .
I played the game and read the manga ,but I hope it will get better in explaining
To think Ragnar is Gin -san's VA
Oct 8, 2013 8:18 PM

Jan 2011
symbv said:
I have a feeling that those who has not played the game (like me) would find things going too fast and not clear.

Also the OP seems not finished as it just recycles scenes from the main part.

That's pretty much what I was going to say.

If you haven't played the game you are going to be screwed watching this. With that said, I found it to be pretty meh and might get a drop since I can't fanboy it.
Oct 8, 2013 8:30 PM

Sep 2011
The character designs... Goddammit... the character designs.

And no "THE END HAS COME"? I'm disappointed Hakuman.
TennoujiOct 8, 2013 8:42 PM

Oct 8, 2013 8:47 PM

Sep 2008
Holy shit this was boring.

I expected it to be bad, but not boring.
Oct 8, 2013 8:47 PM

Mar 2012
TVTropes give me some understanding of this so I'm not completely lost as someone who have't play the game.

That being said the animation is not as bad as what people here mention. Moreover I get to see Moel Vermillion.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 8, 2013 8:49 PM

Sep 2010
IZEROII said:
symbv said:
I have a feeling that those who has not played the game (like me) would find things going too fast and not clear.

Also the OP seems not finished as it just recycles scenes from the main part.

That's pretty much what I was going to say.

If you haven't played the game you are going to be screwed watching this. With that said, I found it to be pretty meh and might get a drop since I can't fanboy it.

Both of you are right, if you dont know the game this is going to be a very confusing anime, why? because its choppy; Also the animation sucked hard, voices, Specially hakumen, Sounded so Unispired that hurts. Very crappy adaptation, but thats nothing new...
Oct 8, 2013 9:16 PM
Mar 2012
kageroyami said:

Both of you are right, if you dont know the game this is going to be a very confusing anime, why? because its choppy; Also the animation sucked hard, voices, Specially hakumen, Sounded so Unispired that hurts. Very crappy adaptation, but thats nothing new...

What's wrong with the voices? They are using same VAs with the game. I assume you're playing the game dubbed?
Oct 8, 2013 9:43 PM

Apr 2013
It was very... okay. I only played the first two games but this only adapts Calamity Trigger right? I'm sure I won't be missing anything.

I don't really like how they already introduced Hazama as an antagonist or at least someone who's very suspicious. He was only revealed as a shadow antagonist at the end of Calamity Trigger. Oh well. Also I can't help but feel that the inserted background music from the games don't work well here. But that's just me.

I'll probably watch this every week just to see how the adaptation goes. It's not high on my priority list though.
おれはPigAmericanです
おれはばか

i am average american man i enjoy
bad game runescape
Oct 8, 2013 10:34 PM
Oct 2009
all the time I was like: Gintoki! IT'S GINTOKI! He's been transported to another universe and changed his hairstyle :D mayba some plastic surgery, finally fixed that perm ;D He shouldn't lose anymore. WIN, GINTOKI! :D

Green haired guy reminded me of Gin from Bleach with his eyes closed and that smile xD I wanna see more of the cat girl! Maybe she'll help the Grim Reaper win :P

oh the way the main character owned his bro was epic :P yaay yatta! X3

ok now I took a look around the other comments, people why are you so disappointed??? You're expecting something else cuz of the game? Even so I think the episode was quite ok.. I've never played the game and this intrigued me... It wasn't bad or bland or w.e. COME ON!! >>

btw about the name of that vampire girl who has observed a lot of times, I saw it on the anime page here and dunno if this could be a SPOILER for you or not but it's Alucard? LOL that's her surname I presume but it's so funny xD
VampireOjouChanOct 8, 2013 10:38 PM
Oct 8, 2013 10:36 PM

Mar 2013
Tomokazu Sugita + Yuuichi Nakamura + Tetsuya Kakihara = OMG YES!!!!! >w<
Oct 8, 2013 10:40 PM

Mar 2012
VampireOjouChan said:
all the time I was like: Gintoki! IT'S GINTOKI! He's been transported to another universe and changed his hairstyle :D mayba some plastic surgery, finally fixed that perm ;D He shouldn't lose anymore. WIN, GINTOKI! :D

Green haired guy reminded me of Gin from Bleach with his eyes closed and that smile xD I wanna see more of the cat girl! Maybe she'll help the Grim Reaper win :P

oh the way the main character owned his bro was epic :P yaay yatta! X3

ok now I took a look around the other comments, people why are you so disappointed??? You're expecting something else cuz of the game? Even so I think the episode was quite ok.. I've never played the game and this intrigued me... It wasn't bad or bland or w.e. COME ON!! >>

btw about the name of that vampire girl who has observed a lot of times, I saw it on the anime page here and dunno if this could be a SPOILER for you or not but it's Alucard? LOL that's her surname I presume but it's so funny xD
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 8, 2013 10:56 PM

Mar 2011
Right now the biggest problem is the fact they didnt explain anything about the backstory of blazblue or its lore, well hopefully they do it next episode, he is fighting Hakumen, thats pretty much the PERFECT excuse to talk about blazblues backstory.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2013

68 by Spygecko »»
Aug 11, 2023 6:09 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2013

39 by Vindicater »»
Apr 5, 2023 5:09 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2013

34 by Vindicater »»
Jul 13, 2022 7:01 PM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2013

33 by Vindicater »»
Jul 11, 2022 4:46 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2013

34 by Vindicater »»
Jul 8, 2022 7:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.