Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 6, 2013 2:26 PM

Feb 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Alright, chapter 200!

Poor jealous Mor... :C
Even so, thank goodness it was all a lie. Oh Alibaba...
solazoraOct 6, 2013 2:30 PM
Oct 6, 2013 2:29 PM

Sep 2012
And all of it was a lie XD
Oct 6, 2013 2:34 PM

Dec 2011
Holy crap, chapter 199 was just a freaking buildup for the joke in chapter 200! Hahaha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2013 2:37 PM

Feb 2011
Yeah, and here all fans got upset for nothing. XD
Oct 6, 2013 2:38 PM

Jan 2011
Omg my sides...

Somehow I almost wish it wasn't a lie, seems like it would have been a nice development

Oct 6, 2013 2:47 PM

Feb 2012
Lmao poor Alibaba.

Nice chillax chapter, but no Magi for 2 weeks. :(

I guess Shinobu deserved a nice break.
Oct 6, 2013 2:57 PM

Jun 2010
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. We got trolled hard.

Rofl, couldn't stop laughing the whole chapter. That was priceless.
Oct 6, 2013 3:03 PM

Oct 2010
damn that chapter was funny as hell XD
Oct 6, 2013 3:07 PM

Nov 2011
Ahahahahaha. I feel trolled now. Oh well, at least Morgania can feel better I think.

On another thought..
Grats on Magi for reaching chapter 200 milestone!
Oct 6, 2013 3:10 PM

Jan 2013
Already in the 200s.

Anyway, some good trolling in this chapter.
Welp nice to see things were cleared up, some shippers were getting a bit butt hurt.
CabronOct 6, 2013 3:17 PM
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Oct 6, 2013 3:14 PM
Feb 2012
Had me rolling this week.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Oct 6, 2013 3:16 PM

Jan 2012
omg, now I'm feel bad for Alibaba. Break for 2 weeks ):
Oct 6, 2013 3:30 PM

Aug 2009
I read the transcript earlier today and I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. Good trolling Shinobu-san, good trolling, you really made the fandom rage for a moment.

Stupid Alibaba, I like you, but don't make up stories you'll regret later on XD It's kinda sad Alibaba felt so much pressure that he lied in front of everyone, he should know that with his luck it'll go wrong anyway. At least his bros understood his feelings.

I like the focus on Morgiana. I've always read her as someone who is unfamiliar with certain feelings, such as love, because of her harsh background as a slave. She can't fully understand the sensation but it's highly emphasized her love is genuine. Now the only problem is when will stupid Alibaba open his eyes and realize the perfect girl has been by his side all along.

I think Masrur also wanted the household assimilation once. He's a great adviser for Morgiana and he understands her so well.
mikadocsOct 6, 2013 3:35 PM
Oct 6, 2013 3:31 PM

Jan 2012
I'm glad that secret didn't last for long, would've been too generic.

Poor Morgiana :C
Oct 6, 2013 3:44 PM

Sep 2011
Getting trolled on chapter 200 ;_;
Oct 6, 2013 4:01 PM
Oct 2011
Those manly tears left me on the floor, literally.
Oct 6, 2013 4:02 PM

Jun 2013
It was a....Alibaba....You really Are Freaking Moron!!! *Face Palms*

*Oh no I don't have a girlfriend...Have to lie to make my self more a Man.* LOL!!!! He Really is baka....So what if you don't have? it does not make you less of Man....

Oh Morg is Jealous......this is going to be awkward...oh wait it is not....And I am Not Going to say Poor Alibaba.....

Let see if Alibaba get that much hate message like in last chapters forum....XD
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Oct 6, 2013 4:09 PM

Apr 2011
Jarjaxle said:
Let see if Alibaba get that much hate message like in last chapters forum....XD

This^^
Lol. Trolling level over 9000. :P
Oct 6, 2013 4:33 PM

Apr 2008
So Alibaba is still the same idiot he was before the timeskip.
Oct 6, 2013 4:40 PM

Feb 2013
With alibaba's luck with woman (woman with nose spikes) i really saw it coming .....he didnt confrim it was toto in last chapter ....so i knew this was going to end up like this ...love it that he couldnot prolongate the lie as those proud face of man was simply hilarious ..i felt so much sorry for mor but alibaba takes all the sympathy vote for not getting to bang anyone in reim ...poor old alibaba has only luck with big woman....
Oct 6, 2013 4:53 PM
Jul 2013
I believe we've all had that moment, or at least a train of thought about it, Alibaba's going through right now.

Sir, I salute you for keeping a straight face.

And also.....

Nigga you blind, the woman's right back there, relieved cuz you still single.
Oct 6, 2013 4:56 PM
Nov 2012
Awww, poor Alibaba. His teary face was priceless at the end!

Having said that, I'm liking Morg's character development. She experienced not one, but TWO romantic emotions on a single chap: Jealousy and Relief.

I think is great news for both of them, and a clear sign and foreshadowing that both will end up together in the end, Alibaba just needs a little push.
Oct 6, 2013 5:20 PM

Oct 2011
I'm so glad it was a lie, I was so angry last week haha. And I'm glad Morgiana wasn't reduced to a jealous love interest. All it did was make here realize her feelings for Alibaba which is good.
Nice troll ;~; it really had me going
Oct 6, 2013 5:34 PM

Jun 2011
Oh god my sides this chapter just made me fall in love with this series all over again. I must admit i felt a bit let down after the last arc but this chapter god damn i love it so much. Magi please keep being like this you really do shine sometimes.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Oct 6, 2013 5:40 PM

Apr 2012
lol this chapter is funny as fuck xD
Oct 6, 2013 6:30 PM

Nov 2011
OMG! This chapter was hilarious. At first, I was angry at Alibaba when he was laughing but after he made the face and had the bro moment with everyone else, he redeemed himself.
Oct 6, 2013 6:37 PM

Sep 2010
I died when all along it was Garada looking after him in Reim lol wtf? And the look on the last page was hilarious. xD

Sucks about the two week break though, but at least we have the anime to look forward too even though its not really a good adaption.

Laughing at all the AliMors wanting Alibaba to die and people who sent death threats to Ohtaka you must feel really stupid right now. I knew it was most likely going to be a misunderstanding and well I wasn't too far off...
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 6, 2013 6:42 PM

Mar 2008
oh gosh i laughed my way so hard through that. So good. Kind of disappointed the lie blew over so quickly but well, real Mor development and it seems Masrur is aware of it too.
Oct 6, 2013 7:03 PM

Dec 2010
and i thought it would be something to do with elizabeth ... bet elizabeth looks real tasty after that ali-garda bed scene !!

judging from the anime last night and this chapter , ohtaka is on the roll for comedy scenes .damn epic troll faces of ohtaka ... i was rolling deep...deep man ....
Oct 6, 2013 7:08 PM

May 2013
Wow all of that was a lie. Morgiana should be happy about that.
Oct 6, 2013 7:08 PM

Feb 2010
This chapter just reminds me of all the 'wonderful' female species Alibaba was blessed to acquainted with in this manga. His luck was always shitty. It's pretty funny in awkward manner and brings back the much needed humour after the long exhausting arc.
Oct 6, 2013 7:12 PM

Jan 2013
headless_nick said:
and i thought it would be something to do with elizabeth ... bet elizabeth looks real tasty after that ali-garda bed scene !!

judging from the anime last night and this chapter , ohtaka is on the roll for comedy scenes .damn epic troll faces of ohtaka ... i was rolling deep...deep man ....
Elizabeth is so waifu material.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Oct 6, 2013 7:48 PM

May 2010
Oh god this is so funny his stories about having a girlfriend is the greastest he ever told HAHAHAHA LMAO
Oct 6, 2013 8:11 PM

Mar 2009
Damn, Masrur you are FIIINE. <3

Also, anyone notice the heavy foreshadowing by Masrur? "Could you still be your master's friend, even if he's lost his way after a lot of suffering?" Really seems as though the household vessel holders realize that Sinbad has lost his way and achieving too much to aid Sindria. I really wonder what the thoughts are of the other generals. I'm really concerned as to whether Sinbad will become the next big bad... the final boss, maybe? It'd be crazy sad if he was, though. I hope they can steer him clear of the wrong path.
Oct 6, 2013 8:13 PM

Mar 2012
TsukiKarui said:
Omg my sides...

Somehow I almost wish it wasn't a lie, seems like it would have been a nice development
same
Oct 6, 2013 9:16 PM

Aug 2010
Why am I not surprised XD

For some reason I'm relieved hehe. Too bad nothing happened though...meaning that Alibaba is still the same as usual.

Gratz for chp200
Oct 6, 2013 10:20 PM
Jul 2018
See? He totally meant something else. It wasn't that hard to figure out.

Anyway, entertaining chapter. I knew all along it was a misunderstanding, but I had no idea thatAlibaba based his imaginary girlfriend off his ape friend. I also expected that the misunderstanding will go on for several chapters and will lead to Morgianna doing something reckless, but glad that was put behind us.
Oct 6, 2013 10:28 PM

Aug 2011
TROLLLLLL SOOOO HARDDDDDD
OH MAH GAWD MAH SIDES
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
THESE TEARS

Alibaba face of a man reduced to dem tears xD

I kinda wanted the ship to be real, but it was well worth it for this.

GG Shinobu
Oct 6, 2013 11:39 PM
Aug 2013
Keilis said:

Also, anyone notice the heavy foreshadowing by Masrur? "Could you still be your master's friend, even if he's lost his way after a lot of suffering?" Really seems as though the household vessel holders realize that Sinbad has lost his way and achieving too much to aid Sindria. I really wonder what the thoughts are of the other generals. I'm really concerned as to whether Sinbad will become the next big bad... the final boss, maybe? It'd be crazy sad if he was, though. I hope they can steer him clear of the wrong path.

omg yeah! i was wondering wat he meant by that, but your right! he's super loyal to sinbad, but at the same time he is conflicted since sinbad seems to be becoming corrupt.

and wasnt that chapter hilarious or what !!

loved the bro hug! and alibaba's crying face! hahaha alibaba is so dorky xD
Oct 6, 2013 11:59 PM
Aug 2011
TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLED

I missed a good hard trolling had I read these two chapters with a week's wait between them than just one after the other. I hate myself for that since I was trolled for like 10 minutes only.

I'm done with this series. Just done.
Oct 7, 2013 12:06 AM

Apr 2010
Keilis said:

THIIS! T__T

But anways loved the part with Morgiana and Marsur, so much sibling feels ♥
Sharrkan lauging his ass off again :D Man how I love that man!
Poor Alibaba, but don't worry... you have your understanding yet little devilish bros, who are always willing to give you a hug xDD
Oct 7, 2013 12:11 AM

Jun 2011
lol thank god.. ali baba the troll..
Mor you need to step up now :p
5/5
two weeks break :(
Oct 7, 2013 1:24 AM

Sep 2012
Am I the only one that doesn't like a series to repeatedly toy with my emotions for no reason? I don't find this particular joke very funny.
Oct 7, 2013 1:52 AM

May 2008
I feel so bad for doubting Alibaba T__T

I loved Morgiana and Masrur's interactions in this chapter. I'm sure the Household Assimilation will be a pivotal point in the later arcs.
Oct 7, 2013 2:06 AM

May 2012
man i couldnt stop laughing.. when he said it was all a lie i feel too much relief just like morgiana..
cute conversation :D
Masrur: Or could you do that.. even alibaba found another woman for himself..?
Morgiana: MASTER!!!
Masrur: Ah.. so you didnt want to talk about that after all..

btw,! the art suffers too much cause of that lie..
Dark_MessiahOct 7, 2013 2:10 AM

Oct 7, 2013 4:33 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Feel a bit trolled here!

It would have actually made for a good plot to have Ali Baba have a girlfriend and then end up with Morgiana at the end.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 7, 2013 4:35 AM

Nov 2009
Yep, definitely manly tears. Aww, that hug. It's cute to see Masrur as a brother figure.

Two weeks break, again? :T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2013 4:50 AM

Dec 2010
SwordsmanDan said:
Am I the only one that doesn't like a series to repeatedly toy with my emotions for no reason? I don't find this particular joke very funny.

buddy , thats the cruelty of cliffhangers ...

they break your hearts ... leave you with manly tears ....
Oct 7, 2013 6:29 AM

Apr 2011
Keilis said:

Yes. I can see the foreshadowing with Sinbad here.
I am not sure if he is going to be the next big bad or the final boss, but I can see that he is still using manipulative methods to aid for his kingdom as he did with kougyoku and the main trio (Masrur's comment proved that). To me he is like the person with the philosophy ''The end justifies the means''. He will do anything if the result is to make a better change, that is positive with his ideals. I am not sure about the outcome of this though.

But my sides lololol
That was some high troll level Ohtaka. It made my day.
Alibaba for man of the year.

And that Masrur, looking good <3
Oct 7, 2013 8:26 AM

May 2012
Hah! I was about to tear up with laughter. Those last few pages killed me. 5/5

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What's the best and worst Arc in Magi?

coolasianbro - Feb 11, 2021

8 by LeonhartAugust »»
Apr 20, 1:12 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 369 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2017

86 by mizukasa »»
Mar 23, 8:16 AM

» The Nen Show Podcast - Magi and Sinbad

MuffinManTho - Mar 17

0 by MuffinManTho »»
Mar 17, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 27 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Sep 25, 2011

9 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 26, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 7 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Jul 13, 2011

12 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 19, 5:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.