Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 11, 2009 3:44 AM
Feb 2009
Once again my pleasure to further explain this series to you as this episode sets in a higher tone of seriousness of what future may hold for the two (Touya and Yuki). I also want to say that I am breaking the silent code of this one. Yes, there are many things hidden in this one as well.

Once again, the episode starts with Touya being woken up by a phone call from Rina. She seems to be aware pretty much of Touya and Yuki's date this Saturday. Currently in the anime it is 7th of November and not 8th because Rina mentions the date tomorrow and that would mean we are Friday the 7th of November. The 8th is the date. So Rina makes a appointment of her own will with Touya with a excuse to meet up earlier Yuki or not be late. In reality Rina just wants to go on a small date with Touya before he meets Yuki. Poor, poor and poor Touya! He seems not to take wake ups well, especially at 5:45am. He falls after the phone call as if dead tired. With all the stress of episode #3 I would not be surprised at all why would Touya be so tired. It was certainly nice of Rina to make time for Yuki's date with Touya by putting her own schedule into the slot for Yuki so that Yuki may not have to go and enjoy her date with Touya on that day.

So the meeting is in front of Yuunagi station. So some analyzing! Touya then gets on the train for his date! His thinking is rather interesting. He slowly realized that Rina did what she did last time indeed to make time for Yuki and Touya. He also thinks that Rina might start liking him based on the slap (I still think Rina is the first girl that slapped him but I could be wrong) and the fact he gave his phone number to her. Touya wonders how to reapy all these favors Rina has done for him. He also reminds himself of Haruka and her role towards him. It follows then that Touya wonders about Haruka and why is she helping him so much yet he feels the sadness she has due to losing her brother. He then goes on to think about Misaki Sawakura and phone conversation he had with her. Touya wonders what was her favor. He also reminds himself of the cafe situation and janitor closet.I still think even if he inferred the question "What kind of cafe is this?" It means he has suspicions about this place. Also with the smile Frank had, no doubt anymore about this being a not so cafe place. I really wonder if my theory of hidden recording studio holds up.

So Touya thinks so much that he forgets about getting off until the last minute. At the same time Rina gets off at the place of their meeting. Time says it is about 10:10 am ~ 10:15 am. So Touya is already late anyways and Rina saying "Yuki will not mind if I steal him a little before her date." ARE YOU STUPID RINA! :damn::damn: No girl would allow that! It's like saying "Hey Cathy Holmes (Hey being let's say Nicole Kidman) lend me Tom your husband for a date." Sorry but does not work like that and DO WANT to know what Yuki will do once she finds this out if she ever does! Touya being still lost and dazed in his thinking stumbles upon this high school girl whom he bumps into! Touya then apologizes only to get the nasty and suspicious stare of the girl. Before I even knew she goes yelling like some crazy ass that Touya is a pervert/molester because she has intuition that he may rape her or something. Good thing there was only a old person or the security would be after him!

What shocked me is that when the girl was yelling about Touya being a pervert, Touya then grabs her bad and covers her mouth so she stops yelling out this nonsense. O_O Cannot believe he did that! It is common among kidnappers as a method. :furious2::furious2::furious2::furious2::furious2::furious2::furious2::furious2::furious2::furious2::furious2::furious2:
Serious anger there. Then analyzing one by one the scenes.I must say that the fact that he says it was not in purpose yet feels bad so he suggests the girl to wait with him as well as help him find his girlfriend. He shows off as her being Yuki Morikawa. Of course the girl bursts out laughing because she knows she is a Idol (not really but they seem to make it like that). So it's obvious he was mocked. Ok now, the fact Touya admits he does not know Yuki number is mostly due to her restriction of not giving her number unless it's the family.

Touya tries calling Yuki at the office bu hangs up. Once again he lacks confidence and it shows once again. The next thing I cannot believed happened is that Touya accepted so easily the girl's suggestion that AAAAAAARRRRRGHHH! If I was Touya I would have gone met Rina or just waited at the station. How can he even get the time mixed up! From the looks of his reactions he thinks that Yuki is to come at 10am but it is Rina that he had to meet. BAKA Touya! So Touya takes the bus to the school were he met Yuki the first time. The school is called Hotarugasaki Academy high school. It means Firefly something but I do not think of gasaki having any meaning other than as a name. The firefly might have a meaning to first spark that made love appear within ones consciousness. During more or less this time frame Rina lost patience and went home. DAH! People staring and her looking like a stalker women was not good for her image.

It's interesting to notice that when the girl called Touya a Aseop and made the anecdote of him gathering Iron Axes because he could not get the Golden Ax is very interesting! The thing is the Iron Axes are all the girls around Touya and the Golden Ax is most likely Yuki. So the girl just though she was to be another Iron Ax of his. Touya on the other hand had to try being the father and tell the girl to go to school instead of staying on the bus. In the end she tricks with a good luck message to find Yuki. Touya does have immediate memories as he awaits Yuki there. What a IDIOT I literally :imd: The meeting place was not there! At all! Ok so now with some past reminiscing we learn that Touya met Yuki at the gate after that first meeting in the lockers and then walked home with her but she asked him to. Indeed she did become his everyday spenting with. Thing is he was also with the other girls which were: Sawakura Misaki and Haruka Kawashima as well as his male friend Nanase Akira. Wonders what made him smile? Well I can say for sure that it would be the fact all did not have any responsibilities and could have fun as highschool kids do.

Ok so the next thing that happend WAS VERY STUPID! It can happen but how stupid one can be at this point? Touya suddenly remembers the appointment with Rina. TOO LATE IDIOT Touya! He still runs back to the station and during this time Yuki calls him. Since there is no answer she goes to meet him at the school but by the time she gets off Touya already went back to the station to meet Yuki. What a IDIOT! In the meantime Yuki gets spotted by many students. Touya calls once with no success and like a FOOL waits to try to get the phone again to call! Ok so during that time Touya realizes that Yuki might have gone to the school herself. More stupid chaos due to Touya messing up all. Touya goes back to the school and Yuki goes back to the train station in a bus filled with students ALONE! BOOOOOOO Touya! YOU SUCK! By the time he arrived it was evening. His stupidity just makes me :damn::nonono::5921f236::urusai::furious2::em02::p!ssedmode::1::punch: this much at this point.

What follows is Rina practicing with Eiji and forcing more time so that Yuki can spend more time with Touya. Shinozuka does not like it. Ok so Yuki finishes talking with Shinozuka that it's too late and she is free for the rest of the night while Eiji complains that Rina wants to make him work more. Perhaps he was inclined due to the president Kanzaki earlier comments in episode #3. So by PURE LUCK Touya goes out of the train station to meet BY MIRACLE Yuki getting out of the phone booth. WHAT A LUCKY SOB. He did not deserve her after being so clumsy and foolish. I have to admit that the reunion was heart warming at least. They figure out that there are no more trains going. So they walk first to school and we learn of more the past. Touya being surprised that Yuki does not know where he lives but then realizes that he got kicked out by his father.He was only allowed to strive with a whole place paid in full and food being given to him by his father. On top of that the next scene I wonder why THE HELL did Yuki not step into the same train wagon that Touya did back then and said something while pointing her finger. That makes no sense unless there more depth to this. Touya was also surprised she lives around here. Surprisingly Yuki decides to ask him to walk her home.

On the way she exaplains to Touya that she asked Rina to fix his lateness and she failed as well as wanted not to do this but go out with him on a small date before his actual date. Here is more analyzing! Touya's initial impression at first of Yuki's place was just WOW! It means he is most impressed. SECOND thing, is that Yuki asked him to go up with her and she mentions "I can't save this for later." :omgnooo::omgnooo::omgnooo: This might be that she wants to lose her virginity to only Touya! Noooooooooo, I want them to marry FIRST! NOOOOOOOO! Further development is that Touya goes up with Yuki and she takes a shower! OMG! OMG! Touya waits for her in the bedroom what is GOING TO HAPPEN? SEX OR NOT! Will Touya accept this or is it more the question of "Why the rush?" in his head.

Some analyzing to prepare you for this. First of all there may be something that might interfere so we might guess then that Yuki is willing to give it up for Touya at least. Second IT CAN HAPPEN! Remember that this is called "Project White". Why? Because it is a adaptation of an eroge where all the gilrs can be de-virginizeds by you who is Touya. Third is if it happens will others like it happen like with Rina or Haruka? Fourth where this is going will be determined in #5 and #6 most likely since this is 13 episodes.

Screen shots!

It obvious that Touya is bad in the mornings!

It's obvious to see here that Rina is being cocky and tricky so that Yuki along with Touya may have some time for themselves. Seems to do it good since Yuki mentions Rina does things at 100% so no one notices if it's a act or not.

Interesting while thinking about things on the train he thinks first of all of Haruka and her dark figure during her brother's funeral.

Second would be those strange smirks on the Frank and Akira when Touya does not understand the meaning of that janitor closet at the end of #3 makes me think something is very strange and my theory might not be so off.

Third is what Misaki Sawakura and him talked over the phone. I wonder why about this other than what is obvious with the subs.

MOST STUPID ACT TO DO! You never do this when you bump into someone. I would have just said to the girl sorry and bye!

Rina waiting for him in the end did nothing and it is obvious the disguise looks like she some kind lady stalker.

Liked the way they showed the high school girl but LOVED MORE when they illustrated her differently.

Liked the memory of Touya when he was at his old school. Good example of how happy he was in the past and now he is miserable from this perspective.

NOW YOU MUST BLIND or dumb to miss your girl like that!

LOVED YUKI memory of when she was waiting for Touya at school when she was younger.

Scene where Rina insists to take more time so Yuki can enjoy herself with Touya!

Finally HALF OF THE SECRET! Great lovely reunion at the end of screwed up day!

Touya being angry in the past for being thrown out suddenly and not being able to be on more normal terms with his friends, just shows how much anger he had during that time.

MOST WTF scene! Why would Yuki at that very time leave Touya there and not take the train with him? OH WHY? I want to know about that. The reason does look like one to be valid to me so why???????

Finally the kiss happens! Yay! Great first start! JUST GREAT!

So in the end will TOUYA GET IT OR NOT? Maybe he is not ready and will refuse!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 14, 2009 10:30 AM
Jul 2008
i kinda pity rina this episode..

but i've no idea why they decided to tagged in mana.. because i didnt expect them to add in so many harem.. not to add episode 5.. with misaki coming into the picture as well..

so far its just more harem members for touya..
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Female Lead

Kira01 - Nov 27, 2009

1 by Gwilthyunman »»
May 22, 2010 7:24 PM

» Episode 6 notes

russian - Feb 16, 2009

1 by dingmajiao »»
Feb 16, 2009 11:41 PM

» Episode 5 notes

russian - Feb 11, 2009

1 by dingmajiao »»
Feb 14, 2009 10:34 AM

» Episode 3 notes

russian - Feb 11, 2009

1 by dingmajiao »»
Feb 14, 2009 10:29 AM

» Episode 2 notes

russian - Feb 11, 2009

1 by dingmajiao »»
Feb 14, 2009 10:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.