Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 5, 2013 10:37 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
I know that Volume 9 of Koku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai came out in August, and it's the 1st of I believe 4 light novels to be part of season 3. However, has it been translated into English yet?
Oct 5, 2013 11:14 PM
Oct 2012
elkensteyin said:
I know that Volume 9 of Koku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai came out in August, and it's the 1st of I believe 4 light novels to be part of season 3. However, has it been translated into English yet?

No, it hasn't. This is the best place to check for a translation.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/
Oct 6, 2013 7:17 AM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
elkensteyin said:

No, it hasn't. This is the best place to check for a translation.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/

Thanks - that is similar to the site go to:

http://haganai.wikia.com/wiki/Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ga_Sukunai_Light_Novel_Volumes
Apr 23, 2014 12:49 PM
Nov 2013
would it be translated by now if so where do i find it
May 4, 2014 2:40 AM

Apr 2013
domanoonie said:

Forgot where I read it but I think the translated LN will be out around october.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
May 4, 2014 3:37 AM

Apr 2014
FluffyFlesh said:
domanoonie said:

Forgot where I read it but I think the translated LN will be out around october.

Saw your comments in so many threads, looks like I have a comrade :D. You and I are just crazy about Haganai, isn't it? :D
Welp can't do anything but wait till October now *sigh*
"So everything that makes me whole
Ima kimi ni sasageyou - I'm giving it all to you
I'm yours"
Supercell ~ My Dearest (Inori Yuzuriha - Guilty Crown)
May 4, 2014 3:57 AM
May 2014
Finally got around watching Haganai Next last night and I can say I found my favorite anime series thus far... October will fly by soon^^ I certainly do look forward to reading what happens in Vol. 9 since the prologue ended with vol. 8.
May 9, 2014 3:45 PM
Oct 2012
tuananh26376 said:
FluffyFlesh said:
domanoonie said:

Saw your comments in so many threads, looks like I have a comrade :D. You and I are just crazy about Haganai, isn't it? :D

Well, Baka (through an affiliate) has up to nickname translated, I have most of the next two chapters translated and can have the rest done by the end of June. Anyone want what I have just email me and I will send a word document.
May 9, 2014 3:59 PM

Apr 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
tuananh26376 said:
FluffyFlesh said:
domanoonie said:

Well, Baka (through an affiliate) has up to nickname translated, I have most of the next two chapters translated and can have the rest done by the end of June. Anyone want what I have just email me and I will send a word document.

What Baka has translated by now just BARELY and only BARELY gets passed the moments of episode 12 of Haganai NEXT.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
May 9, 2014 4:22 PM
Oct 2012
FluffyFlesh said:
What Baka has translated by now just BARELY and only BARELY gets passed the moments of episode 12 of Haganai NEXT.

This isn't the fastest moving series you know, they are only about six months into the school year. I think this novel in total covers about 10 days.

Try here, they have finished nickname. http://guhehe.wordpress.com/haganai/volume-9/chapter-7/ It's a nice chapter about Rika and Kodaka.

I should have the next chapter (8) finished by the weekend (Hero), 9 is decent, 10 is a bit slow, the final three chapters 11-13 is where most of the action takes place.
May 9, 2014 5:07 PM

Apr 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
FluffyFlesh said:

This isn't the fastest moving series you know, they are only about six months into the school year. I think this novel in total covers about 10 days.

Try here, they have finished nickname. http://guhehe.wordpress.com/haganai/volume-9/chapter-7/ It's a nice chapter about Rika and Kodaka.

I should have the next chapter (8) finished by the weekend (Hero), 9 is decent, 10 is a bit slow, the final three chapters 11-13 is where most of the action takes place.

I can imagine the scene if it would be animated. It'd would be 10 times more funny than it is by reading.

Thanks , Takaso . xD
FluffyFleshMay 9, 2014 6:34 PM
May 9, 2014 5:49 PM

Apr 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
tuananh26376 said:
FluffyFlesh said:
domanoonie said:

Thanks for the reply! I will read it right now
1 more thing, do u know when is the release date of volume 10?
Thank you so much :D
tuananh26376May 10, 2014 5:58 PM
"So everything that makes me whole
Ima kimi ni sasageyou - I'm giving it all to you
I'm yours"
Supercell ~ My Dearest (Inori Yuzuriha - Guilty Crown)
May 9, 2014 6:01 PM
Oct 2012
tuananh26376 said:
1 more thing, do u know when is the release date of volume 10?
Thank you so much :D

Got it, so you can delete your email.

No info as of yet, Media Factory does not have it scheduled for June either.
Takuan_SohoMay 9, 2014 6:05 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.