Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 4, 2013 5:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
>Pandora returns
Oh boy, the series is back.

And well shit, things just picks up right off. As I thought, Chiffon is a badass in this like usual. Kinda cool seeing all the cast members back I guess. Oh shit, Cassie Lockhart spotted. I'm curious to see how this will go anyways.

Avenge World sounds catchy I guess.

Oct 4, 2013 8:37 AM

Aug 2012
Well they fucked up... Great, thanks for ruin the adaptation of a great manga -.-

They should have give us the damn sibling arc before this shit so that Stella could get some character. But no, let's make this a brainless action/ecchi instead.
RabbiacOct 4, 2013 9:37 AM
Oct 4, 2013 9:58 AM

May 2012
Censored or uncensored ?
Oct 4, 2013 10:06 AM

Dec 2012
Chiffon Fairchild, would love to see her fight with the nova with her eyes open.
I'm kinda glad they started with the E-Pandora arc (if I recall that right), didn't like the siblings arc, but on the other hand no character development for Satella.
Oct 4, 2013 10:33 AM
Dec 2012
Nice to see the series is back. Intense battle in the 1st half. Character design a bit felt old-fashioned by today's standard though I didn't find any prob when I watched the 1st season back then. I enjoyed the 1st season when it was aired. But this 2nd season felt stale. I appreciated fanservice didn't ruin the serious atmosphere though.
Oct 4, 2013 10:48 AM
Aug 2010
Liph said:
Well they fucked up... Great, thanks for ruin the adaptation of a great manga -.-

They should have give us the damn sibling arc before this shit so that Stella could get some character. But no, let's make this a brainless action/ecchi instead.
they skipped the 'ntr'-arc? that's stupid...
Oct 4, 2013 11:40 AM

Aug 2012
Deathinteresse said:
Liph said:

Dunno if you're sarcastic or not but the siblings arc was important for character development, nobody can deny that and if they do they clearly failed to see what the arc accomplished in the end... Even tho it was horrible.
Oct 4, 2013 12:15 PM
Nov 2010
Anyone know if there's any English fansubs that will be picking this show up? Or a CR or Funimation? o.o?
Oct 4, 2013 12:58 PM
Jan 2013
Liph said:
Deathinteresse said:
Liph said:

Dunno if you're sarcastic or not but the siblings arc was important for character development, nobody can deny that and if they do they clearly failed to see what the arc accomplished in the end... Even tho it was horrible.
I agree, hope the season doesn't mess up
Oct 4, 2013 1:18 PM
Jan 2013
Hummm, I wonder if Aoi has already perform a baptismal with Satellizer, too be more precise, I wonder if Aoi has already given his virginity to his sempai?
Oct 4, 2013 1:53 PM

May 2012
First episode, okay I guess. Didn't like how they just skipped the sibling arc. Which sucks because that was a use growing point for Aoi and Satellizar. Also you got to find out about why she has that phobia. Also thought the op gave a little to much of the plot away. I think they really hit hard on the ecchi this go round. I'm a big ecchi fan, but I have to say to much for the first episode. I really hope they do good with the rebellion arc to make up for the sibling one.

First ep. 3/5

Also think manga Charles looks better.
Oct 4, 2013 2:29 PM
Jul 2013
It's back! It was awesome. The fish slip on Satellizar! LOOL
It was an alright episode. I am just waiting on the Eng subs now.
Hopefully better next episodes and forth! :P
Oct 4, 2013 2:44 PM

May 2013
Liph said:
Deathinteresse said:
Liph said:

Cept if you know the arc, you'll also know that there is some very explicit material in that arc.

Stop your bellyaching, its been touted for a potential OVA release.
Oct 4, 2013 8:09 PM
Apr 2013
In regards of the sibling arc not being shown i have mixed feelings. Yes it was the main story arc and honestly i thought it was a well done story arc, but it is explicit, touches a rough subject, and some may not like it. But I will miss that they are not showing the Holly Rose/Stella fight, that was one of my favorites :?
Oct 4, 2013 8:35 PM

Nov 2012
yeah! XD finally.. gah.. Pandora is back.. I really wonder how great this show will be :3
btw about the episode. lets wait the sub first :3

just watched the episode last night :3 hmm good good.. but kinda lame :/
(7/10) I'm so happy it is not cencored :p
btw there are new characters :3 I like the german one :3
YokamotaOct 7, 2013 11:42 PM
Oct 4, 2013 9:53 PM
Nov 2010
I asked in Hiryuu's irc and they're currently timing/typesetting it. =D I asked in 3 chats, and asked in theirs cuz they subbed last season's not knowing the topic said they were working on it. xD
Oct 4, 2013 10:32 PM
Jul 2018
I only watched like 60 seconds of it, since it was not subbed, but it seems like they're on the plane for the E-Pandora Arc. So they "skipped" the Satellizer and "Brother" Arc?
Or could it be an OVA or in the next episodes of the anime?
Oct 4, 2013 10:36 PM
Dec 2010
Liph said:

They butchered the first season and they are doing it again with the second. I see no reason for them to even jump this far forward.
Oct 5, 2013 12:19 AM

Aug 2012
Manganese said:
Liph said:
Deathinteresse said:
Liph said:

Cept if you know the arc, you'll also know that there is some very explicit material in that arc.

Stop your bellyaching, its been touted for a potential OVA release.

The dmg to the anime would already be done by then, making the Siblings arc a OVA would be quite pointless.
Oct 5, 2013 8:24 AM

Sep 2012
Liph said:

I really don't think they'd adapt something like that into an anime that airs on tv.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Oct 5, 2013 9:59 AM

Aug 2010
Well, that wasn't bad. But I was expecting better quality --__--

Hopefully they're saving it for the action. When shit gets real.

I really hope they adapt this well. This arc is my fav manga arc no comparison ^^

And I'm actually glad they're not adapting the sibling arc. That had character development but it was horrid.
Besides...I doubt anyone who only watches the anime without the manga cares about that development (They're only watching for the fanservice -_-)
I for one didn't care at all. So even without that arc, it shouldn't make that much a difference.
If I were to choose which arc to adapt in 12 eps ofc I'd choose the e-pandora one duh.
Barion-ZaraOct 5, 2013 10:39 AM
Oct 5, 2013 10:03 AM
Aug 2012
1. Arc - Satella and her brother very small and not action arc and boring arc.
3. Episode one - win :)

PS: Sorry for bad English

Mod Edit: Removed the part about fansubs.
LunaOct 6, 2013 1:36 AM
Oct 5, 2013 11:13 AM

Feb 2013
It was okay I guess?

I mean, I know everyone's like stop crying about it, but the sibling's arc was pretty important for character development. Not having it pretty much destroys a lot of it you know.

Even if it's in flashbacks, I mean, that's really not the same...

The actual episode, lots of filler. I guess in case people forgot things or whatever, but I didn't really think it was all that necessary.

Overall okay episode I guess.
Oct 5, 2013 11:26 AM

Jan 2013
Well it seems they skipped the siblings arc. They missed alot of character development. I hope they atleast reference it a little.
Oct 5, 2013 11:38 AM

Mar 2013
Alright, finally back, wasn't as good as I thought but expecting something nice.
Oct 5, 2013 11:56 AM

Jul 2013
No siblings arc. They missed out on lots of things. Just from this episode I can already tell its going to be a failure. There will be a few plot holes thanks to skipping the siblings arc. There's been so many anime adaptations that have gone to shit for not following the manga or missing things out. Why the hell did they include the fake NOVA's, I thought they weren't introduced till the Valkyrie arc.
-Dizzy-Oct 5, 2013 12:02 PM
Oct 5, 2013 11:57 AM

Nov 2011
The Sibling arc is crucial to Satellizer's development, but considering some of the content it's understand why they would skip it. Holly was at least mentioned in passing during the Pandora gathering, so they didn't completely exclude it.

Decent episode and surprisingly light on the fanservice. I was really looking forward to the Roxanne/Satella "exchange", but I suppose it would have killed the mood.

Highlights include Chiffon, Roxanne and Rana being Rana.

7/10
Oct 5, 2013 12:01 PM
Jan 2013
They did skip the sister arc but i dont mind was still great episode and hopefully they do a good job on the e pandora arc personally i likethe arc after this way better so if im lucky this will be 26 episodes
Oct 5, 2013 12:07 PM
Jan 2013
Phoenix6000 said:
The Sibling arc is crucial to Satellizer's development, but considering some of the content it's understand why they would skip it. Holly was at least mentioned in passing during the Pandora gathering, so they didn't completely exclude it.

Decent episode and surprisingly light on the fanservice. I was really looking forward to the Roxanne/Satella "exchange", but I suppose it would have killed the mood.

Highlights include Chiffon, Roxanne and Rana being Rana.

7/10

I agree the sister arc is important for character development i wouldnt be surprised if the made a ova side story or something for it
Oct 5, 2013 12:08 PM

May 2010
i also am curious what awaits us in Alaska ....hard nipples!
Oct 5, 2013 1:50 PM

Nov 2010
YOSHIAAAA!

This felt so familiar, yeah even those boobs
Oct 5, 2013 2:09 PM

Mar 2011
Great...no siblings arc. I'm a little disappointed.
Oct 5, 2013 2:22 PM

Mar 2011
Who care about siblings arc.
E-pandora is better.
Oct 5, 2013 3:28 PM

Aug 2011
FireHeart said:
Great...no siblings arc. I'm a little disappointed.
I have to agree but I can never imagine them actually doing it properly unless its an OVA. They fucked up Julia's personality too...i mean wtf she would never grab someone's boobs in the manga, it was suppose to be roxanne and satellizer. Is there a reason why thet are purposely deviating from the manga so much already?? Well i guess I'll still end up enjoying the entire thing in the end...im just really disappointed since I love the manga. Its being rushed too but thats expected so not complaining there.
Oct 5, 2013 3:54 PM

Jul 2012
Liph said:

See, that's my main complaint as well. I can't think why they wouldn't animate it, seriously, that was a great arc, too...
Wecc said:
All Hail HaXXspetten King of the Loli Traps!

Oct 5, 2013 3:58 PM
Nov 2011
The sibling arc was pretty boring in the manga imo. Not enough action for a catchy anime. For the character development part it sucks tho, they should have covered the sibling arc as an OVA or something. But what am I complaining, I loved the first season and I'm kinda glad they skipped right to the more action packed arc.
Oct 5, 2013 4:13 PM

Mar 2010
So we only get Laizer, Kazuya, Rana, Chiffon, and Mayberry this season, huh?

I liked how Kazuya switched from "Shounen In Distress" to "Helper In Chief." I liked how Laizer overall became Bad-Ass Part-Time-Comic-Relief Rhinoceras.

I wonder what untold mysteries and girl-on-girl bullying await in the cold depths of "I'll Ask Her."
Oct 5, 2013 4:43 PM

May 2010
the 1st season was like 2 years ago... i dont even remember what this anime is about v.v

though i must say, boobs.
Oct 5, 2013 4:45 PM

Mar 2012
it's uncensored!! Now I can enjoy my weekly dose of boobs

Hope they focus on fighting the Nova instead of each other like mostly in S1
Oct 5, 2013 4:55 PM

Feb 2013
I enjoyed the first season hope this one is just as good. Nice first episode.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Oct 5, 2013 5:03 PM

Apr 2013
looks good but i do want some development :Q___
Like robots? Then watch getter robot :D
Oct 5, 2013 5:26 PM

Jun 2013
yay it's back i fucking kne that Nova is not real
Oct 5, 2013 5:27 PM

May 2012
Oh hells yes, uncensored oppai action is back and is filling the void left behind by Highschool BewbsXBewbs (what was that anime about again? I forget)

I don't care if they skipped the stupid siblings arc, I hated that arc. You uptight people who care about the story can go read the manga.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Oct 5, 2013 5:30 PM

Feb 2013
No sign of Attia or Ganessa :(

Artificial Nova? huh what!?.. makes we wonder if they are all fake...

It's been so long... I thought Cassie died in the first season (I checked, she didn't).

It was an ok start I guess. I'm glad the fanservice wasn't ridiculous.
Oct 5, 2013 6:14 PM

Mar 2008
LoneUlfsark said:
Just watched the episode subbed by Hiryuu. It was AT-X version, but it still seemed half-uncensored for me. What do you guys think, will the rest of the lights be removed in BD version?

I watched the same subs, there was no censorship for me. Tits and panties galore.
Oct 5, 2013 7:30 PM
Apr 2013
BurntJelly said:
No sign of Attia or Ganessa :(

Artificial Nova? huh what!?.. makes we wonder if they are all fake...

It's been so long... I thought Cassie died in the first season (I checked, she didn't).

It was an ok start I guess. I'm glad the fanservice wasn't ridiculous.

OK sad news for you then :/
Oct 5, 2013 8:14 PM

Jan 2011
been so long i barely remember anything from the first season besides hating the MC with a passion

glad the fanservice was toned down a bit but once the action kicks in i bet there will be senseless clothe tearing :/

btw what chapter is this siblings arc don't like it when sequels skip arcs even if it's for the better
Oct 5, 2013 8:23 PM

Apr 2012
TIIIITS!!!

But seriously the manga is better. It actually focus more on the plot rather than the fanservice.
Oct 5, 2013 8:42 PM

Aug 2013
It's a bit of a shocked they cut off the sibling arc oh well good thing we'll see chiffon in action more earlier than expected :D
Oct 5, 2013 8:47 PM

Jul 2011
Starts off with an anime original. Alterations to the personality of Charles and Maverick? C'mon I like the more feisty Charles than this and the cool and composed Maverick. This arc is great without the over the top fanservice.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2013

164 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:30 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Filiaa - Dec 20, 2013

135 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 3, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2013

41 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2013

101 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:58 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2013

91 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.