Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 29, 2013 1:58 PM
Dec 2007
Takuan_Soho said:
So it didn't have a grand plot, most of it was small character growth, just set in a fantastic setting.

What a great way to describe it and personally that is what I prefer. Maybe that is why I loved the series so much. The small personal moments of this series just really touched me.

Now I would love to see the 2nd novel animated or translated (since I can't read it myself) but I know neither will probably happen but I am content with how the anime ended. I am fine with things being left open.
Sep 29, 2013 2:18 PM

Dec 2012
Just two things:

First, I think it was fair that no one took the place of Souchiro as Nise-Emon. The tanuki community still holds the highest regards of his presidency and given the candidates, I would agree with their feelings and Tengu Sensei's words to Yaichirou.

Second, the Friday Fellows Club are (at least for me) indeed the Seven Lucky Gods' avatars (can't find a more proper word right now). What I saw is that Hotei lost his memories after failing to bring a tanuki to the autumn party and the white-bearded jii-san explicitly warned him about `the rule`. Simply said, the tanuki's ability to transform somehow maintains their perception of this world and the other, or even them as avatars in the real world. Can't remember right now, but Hotei didn't even recognize the face of Yasaburou's mom when they met in the New Year event. It seems like the magical creatures are denied (or drained of) their metaphysical nature when they are in presence of the Gods. It was clearly shown how the members of the tanuki society popped back to their real tanuki forms when the doors revealed more of the God guests in the adjacent party room.

Hence, the story behind Benten. She said she was destined to eat Yasaburou earlier, meaning when her turn to bring a tanuki comes around again, she either will follow the fate of Hotei, or should bring another Souichirou for the nabe-pot.
If you ask it of me, this is a good enough reason for crying. She didn't choose to be a part of this transitional ritual, yet she needs it - the more she likes Yasaburou, the more she will feel the tragedies of the past and future and cling to this same ritual.
In the end, she took responsibility for Tengu Sensei's obsession, instead of leaving the care for him entirely to Yasaburou. Doing the right thing always pays offs, imo - Tengu Sensei became more sociable - his apartment is clean and in order, the Shimogamos and the Osaka Tengu visit him and he enjoys their company.
Sounds good, right?

The Uncle shouldn't have gotten away for all his malice and scheming, but would that bring Souichirou back? No. He was left out of his family and didn't get the Nise-Emon's position. I hope it hurts him till he boils in the hot onsen water :[

I really would like to see the second brother coming out of the well. His tears resemble to Benten's in a way and perhaps everything happened because it should and everything will take its course as it will from now on.
zellamiSep 29, 2013 3:04 PM
Sep 29, 2013 2:18 PM

Sep 2012
The setting was interesting, the art was beautiful, the storytelling surprised me in how it presented mysteries, but the plot was pretty cliché and I can see how this was just part of a bigger story because stuff was left unexplained.
Hope the 2nd novel will be adapted too, I wanna see how it continues.
Sep 29, 2013 2:23 PM
Apr 2008
Too Bad It's Already Finished. I Would Love To See More About This Anime. Well Anyway It Was An Interessting And Chaotic Way To Save Someone. :) But I Still Loved It. :)
Sep 29, 2013 2:46 PM

Apr 2013
woohoo it reached 8.00
Sep 29, 2013 3:09 PM

Aug 2012
symbv said:
I CALLED IT !!! I said the Professor would recognize the mother tanuki and defended her putting himself at jeopardy. There were skeptical voices, but I am glad I PERSISTED !!!!

And I even made the right call that Benten and Tengu sensei will reach some kind of reconciliation!

YES !!!!!!

And I'm glad I was the only one who agreed with you lol. That was one of my favorite parts because we got resolution on the enigma Hotei was presented as. His character really impressed me. I was waiting for him to see mama Shimogamo face to face there but oh well.

Benten and Akadama reuniting is probably the biggest piece of resolution. No matter how much she was antagonized, the way she finally gave in after leaving him alone the entire series was great to see.Though really, I think she needed him more than he needed her.

Yajirou's phone scene was very well done, I certainly teared up. His developments always had the spectacular OST to really drive it home.

Only thing that kinda bothered me was Akadama neglecting to address Yasaburou at all at the end. I mean it makes sense, and he really didn't have to say anything, but it would have really solidified their relationship had he just looked at him and grunted or something.

Wonderful ending, the plot accomplished what it needed to for its characters to grow, and the journey was lined with great family messages and emotionally engaging storytelling. I really hope we at least get the future novels translated. Anything from the Uchouten universe is too good to miss.

9/10
Takuan_Soho said:
So it didn't have a grand plot, most of it was small character growth, just set in a fantastic setting.

Hit the nail on the head right there. This combination is what made it so damn good.
Sep 29, 2013 3:31 PM
Jul 2012
I loved this episode and this anime, in all its entirety. It never made me yell or hate at it for stopping at the good points, and the inner monologue from Yasabarou was beautiful, and always enjoyable to hear. And the show never stopped to amuse me even in the last, dark, climatic episodes. Just look at how they showed all those poor tanukis changing and running at the sight of the Friday Fellows. The sound effects from the walking at the temple to transforming, were all greatly pleasing to my ears. I originally thought little of the anime due to art style, but it grew on me, and won me over.
I give this show a 10/10.
Sep 29, 2013 3:44 PM

Jul 2011
I can't believe it ends... sad day...

9/10
Sep 29, 2013 4:25 PM

Apr 2012
The ending was definitely a lot lighter than I was expecting but I still enjoyed it. This definitely has been my favorite show of the season and an overall runner for my AOTY. 8/10
Sep 29, 2013 4:34 PM

Jun 2013
Sourire said:
how can we convince the 1K users who dropped it after 1-2 episodes to watch it? they're really missing out on something great.. the way it picked up after episode 6, unbelievable.

The first episode didn't really grab my attention so I didn't think much of the show until someone asked me if I had been watching it. So I watched a few more episodes and the show started to make more sense. The characters really play on each other well once you get to 'know' more about them :) I wish there was more!

I suppose there are many shows like this which people drop too soon. I almost made the same mistake with Kingdom :)
Sep 29, 2013 4:39 PM

Aug 2012
razorwire said:

I suppose there are many shows like this which people drop too soon. I almost made the same mistake with Kingdom :)
lol me too, too bad so many people made the mistake with both..(though a lot more with Kingdom)
Sep 29, 2013 4:56 PM

Dec 2012
Thank you Shimagamo mom. For always being understanding towards your sons.
Thank you Benten. You're story was never explained, but I know there's more to you than meets the eye, and I enjoyed every minute you were on screen.
Thank you Yasaburou. For living life to the fullest.
Thank you Uchouten Kazoku. For being the best anime I've ever watched.

10/10

Damn, on second thought this is corny as hell. Point is, this show completely exceeded expectations. The fact that this has a 8.02/10 is a fuckin' travesty.
davidfreshSep 29, 2013 5:04 PM
Sep 29, 2013 5:02 PM
Sep 2013
I'm curious where everyone is getting the idea for the 2nd novel? Is it just speculation or has it actually been confirmed?
I realize an adaption of the 2nd novel is unlikely, but I would like to continue the series if possible, so are there any link to news articles confirming a sequel?
Sep 29, 2013 5:26 PM

Jan 2008
I liked how it ended, even if it was predictable. Still wished the Uncle got boiled in the hotpot though. I wouldn't mind a few more eps in a second season or OVAs.
Sep 29, 2013 5:28 PM
Oct 2012
Freshsushi said:
I'm curious where everyone is getting the idea for the 2nd novel? Is it just speculation or has it actually been confirmed?
I realize an adaption of the 2nd novel is unlikely, but I would like to continue the series if possible, so are there any link to news articles confirming a sequel?

The novel is fact and is being released tomorrow. At the end of the thread last week had a link to the announcement (in Japanese) and you can find it for sale on Amazon. Japanese title is: 有頂天家族

My "forward looking statements" are pure speculation based on what I see as hints given in the show, and should be construed as such. Actual results may vary.
Sep 29, 2013 5:37 PM

Mar 2013
I feel empty X_X
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Sep 29, 2013 5:46 PM

Jan 2011
This really was one of the shining stars this season. Maybe I was one of the few, but I did not expect this show to develop into what it has. Honestly, I don't know what I had it pegged for before it's airing but I definitely didn't peg it as a top contender for the season.

Now that it is over. Wow. PA Works did an outstanding job as they typically always do. I thought the animation would bother me but it captured the show perfectly. The story is deep yet simple. It's just everyday life but the message is profound. Having a very good story to tell was complimented by the characters. The whole cast was great. I found myself emotionally bound to the words during some of the more powerful scenes. It was great.

I don't know what to give this. I can see honest objective scores from 8 to 10. I feel the need to give it a 10 because of how well it delivered itself. However, a solid 9. Glad to have watched it.
Sep 29, 2013 6:05 PM

Oct 2012
Such a great series ;_; Didn't expect that I'd like it this much. Gonna miss watching Yasaburo mess around and all. 8/10

Sep 29, 2013 6:16 PM

Dec 2009
I can definitely say this anime got me attached to its characters more than any other anime of the season. The characters were its strongest element in my opinion. It was infuriating seeing how helpless the tanuki are against humans, but that was one of the big themes of the anime: tanuki, humans, and tengu coexisting - each having their own place.

I loved the music, plot (though it took some effort on my part to accept some characters' helplessness), and overall atmosphere of this anime. Quite possibly my favorite of the season. I highly suggest people stick through and watch this anime if they feel the first few episodes are slow.
Sep 29, 2013 6:17 PM

May 2012
The funniest part is when the tanukis were running around. Tanuki, Tengu and Humans in one room - CHAOS! Haha. Love that part also when the frog talked to his mom. Overall, this is a great series! Will surely miss it. Just love the support each family member give to each other. Simply beautiful.
Sep 29, 2013 6:25 PM

Jun 2011
Awesome way to end.
My fav anime of this season, would love a second season, for sure
Sep 29, 2013 6:37 PM

Feb 2013
I think the best way I can describe this series to me was that it was fun to watch. The last few episodes were good.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Sep 29, 2013 6:37 PM

Nov 2012
Mom tanuki is for dinner.Hotei notices and saves her.

All the other tanuki transform back to their original form when they see the Friday Fellows.

Akadama-sensei,who is pissed off from the noise appears,and he's got the fan,hehe.And then BOOOM!!!

The attack begins.Didn't help that Yasaburou pushed Benten on top of Hotei which pissed off Akadama-sensei even more.Lol'd at him sending random humans flying,he stopped with a few words from Benten though.

Yajiro finally talked to his mom after all that time since Souichiro's death.Nearly cried at that scene.

New Years!

Hotei was kicked out of the Friday Fellows for save mom tanuki.

Was really nice to see Kaisei again.Wish Yasaburou got to see her though.

Also too bad Yaichiro didn't become the Nise-emon.

Great atmosphere,great story,very likable characters, and amazing artwork.This really was my surprise favorite of the season,was expecting this to suck and actually nearly missed out on it when I thought of dropping it before even starting it.So I'm very pleased/glad that this exceeded my expectations,9/10.

Really going to miss this show.From what I've read in this thread there is a second novel being made,so hopefully that meaning we'll get a season 2.
VanishingKiraSep 29, 2013 6:55 PM
Sep 29, 2013 6:39 PM

Jul 2010
My favorite anime of this season. 9/10 indeed, an hidden gem.
I will miss it.
Morimi Tomihiko, please make something else, you're so underrated.
Sep 29, 2013 6:51 PM

Aug 2013
I am surprised, and perhaps a little humbled by the way things turned out. A little less than half the final episode is spent on that big finale I was buzzing about, and the rest of it assuring the audience that everyone is safe and well. I also appreciate the recognition that these characters still need time to grow.

Now having the whole series to look back on, I still feel it could be better; certain things could've been more condensed, like these last three episodes. But by and large, I'm won over. Uchouten Kazoku is one of the most gentle, vibrant, and thoughtful series I've watched in recent years. It has a great love of people and life that just permeates throughout the whole thing. I thank all the staff that worked on it, and wish Tomihiki Morimi success in the future.

Thumbs crossed for a second season!
Sep 29, 2013 10:37 PM

Jan 2011
An excellent ending to the first novel and an excellent anime all around. I would really like to see the other two novels in the trilogy animated, as I think we have just scratched the surface of the story. I suspect that the grand arc of the trilogy will have a lot more to say on the relationship between Benten and Yasaburou and I wouldn't doubt that the evil uncle will reappear.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 29, 2013 11:27 PM

Jun 2013
Akanezora said:
My favorite anime of this season. 9/10 indeed, an hidden gem.
I will miss it.
Morimi Tomihiko, please make something else, you're so underrated.

He did, Tatami Galaxy, from the sounds of it its just as crazy as Uchoten Kazoku
Sep 29, 2013 11:45 PM

Apr 2009
I loved the back and forth tugging between Yashirou and Mom at the shrine, never seen such an accurate depiction of it in anime before. Also the end scene of the episode was so damn beautiful visually, not to mention kind of bittersweet (waah, no more kazoku). 9/10 for me overall.
Sep 30, 2013 1:45 AM
Sep 2009
kirarakim said:

Now I would love to see the 2nd novel animated or translated (since I can't read it myself) but I know neither will probably happen but I am content with how the anime ended. I am fine with things being left open.

.....exactly, I agree.....although I would like to read the novel in English more than watching the anime cause reading is my favorite pastime actually.....
.....I am just a fan of unique comics, manga & books.....and fighting games and rpgs.....check out my blog for my reviews and stuff-
http://ihate00critics.blogspot.com/
Sep 30, 2013 2:04 AM
Nov 2011
Second season please
Sep 30, 2013 2:04 AM
Aug 2012
Fantastic final episode, from a great series. I am seriously going to miss this series... What do I do to entertain myself as I enter school holidays. Without Uchouten Kazoku there is a huge gap in my week - between waiting for new episodes and rewatching old episodes... But nonetheless the world moves on.

Uchouten Kazoku trending upwards 8.08 at the moment!!! lets keep going - hit that 8.5 mark
Sep 30, 2013 2:18 AM

Nov 2006
Takuan_Soho said:
The novel is fact and is being released tomorrow. At the end of the thread last week had a link to the announcement (in Japanese) and you can find it for sale on Amazon. Japanese title is: 有頂天家族
I'm only seeing the first novel on Amazon and Honto. Link please?
Sep 30, 2013 3:58 AM

Jun 2010
Not really the best conclusion to have in this series. I was hoping for a stronger final episode.

In the end, we didn't get to know why Benten helped Ebisugawa, why she became a Friday Fellows member, who she really is and many more mystery around her. Also I'm sad that they didn't indicate who Yasaburo likes better - Kaisei or Benten?

Anyways, still a great show. Very well-written and certainly one of the best this season. Kinda sad it is a bit underrated though. Would've love to see more of this in the future. We need more anime like this!

I can't really describe this particular series but I just know that I love it!

8/10, Excellent job by P.A Works by adapting this novel.
Sep 30, 2013 4:36 AM

Feb 2012
Satisfied with the whole show! I enjoyed it. Wanted to see more of Yasaburou x Kaise thoughi. Benten is alright, but she killed the father and acts like nothing happened.. because of that, I'm more for Kaisei.

Hope to see more of this series!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Sep 30, 2013 4:55 AM
Sep 2009
-MgZ_ said:

In the end, we didn't get to know why Benten helped Ebisugawa, why she became a Friday Fellows member, who she really is and many more mystery around her. Also I'm sad that they didn't indicate who Yasaburo likes better - Kaisei or Benten?

.....in my opinion, this anime was the story of a somewhat realistic family, with all its differences & relationships & the trials.....there is also a beautiful allegory of the cut-throat world of politics in these days with the election & stuff.....the author did include various sub-plots like the ones with Benten & Kaisei, but he tried to tell a story about the family, how they survive their situation & grow as persons, and I think he achieved his goal in this category.....I get your point about Yasaburo's romantic interests (specially if you are a romance fan) but that was kind of left with an open-end rather nicely I think, after all this is the story of the "Eccentric Family" who Yasaburo repeatedly states is from "an idiotic blood".....
.....I am just a fan of unique comics, manga & books.....and fighting games and rpgs.....check out my blog for my reviews and stuff-
http://ihate00critics.blogspot.com/
Sep 30, 2013 6:11 AM

Apr 2008
first 10/10 in a while.
Now what's left is to wait for a second season or learn Japanese and read the novel. whichever comes first.
Sep 30, 2013 7:05 AM

Jun 2013
Great show, hopefully we get a home release so I can buy this on blu ray.

Would love a second season, but I get the feeling even if this does well in sales we probably won't get one. Sad to say anime based on Novels are always really good, Un Go comes to mind, but they always just seem so short.

Regarding Yasaboru, I think he favors Benten, and I don't know what more they could do then have here say that she is looking for her destined man, right next to yaasaburo at the shrine. I actually do like Kasei but I could see them pairing her off with Yajiro and Yasaburo with Benten.

Although I am left wondering about the head of the Friday Fellows. He seemed to have some magic ability and then we are left with a lot of mysterious.

And just my gut feeling, but I would assume with all the parallels to the dad, Yasaburo becomes the Niese mon at some point.
Sep 30, 2013 8:24 AM

May 2011
Wonderful show in every respect. Especially episode 8, which was one of the most beautiful episodes of anything I have seen. I will miss my little tanukis.

Sep 30, 2013 8:34 AM

Aug 2012
When Yajirou was speaking to his mom, i teared up a bit.

It was a good final episode, There are still some mysteries regarding Benten and her actions (and her feelings too), but that's okay because it's a trilogy (right?), so i expect there'll be some explanations about this in the sequels. I hope it'll get animated too.

Benten was lovely and great as always, and looked cute when she was sleeping. I'm glad that she and Akadama sensei finally able to get along again. And her wish at the shrine, i guess that's a hint for Yasaburou :D also, I hope someday Kaisei will allow Yasaburou to see her.

Uchouten Kazoku is the second anime series that get a 9/10 from me, and definitely the best series this season. P.A Works, you guys are awesome.

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Sep 30, 2013 8:36 AM

Aug 2010
Yay...8.09 :D...This reminds me of Jinrui when it ended. It was so underrated but when it finished the score shot up ^^...The same is going for this one :D
Sep 30, 2013 8:42 AM

Jun 2013
Choroshi said:
When Yajirou was speaking to his mom, i teared up a bit.

It was a good final episode, There are still some mysteries regarding Benten and her actions (and her feelings too), but that's okay because it's a trilogy (right?), so i expect there'll be some explanations about this in the sequels. I hope it'll get animated too.

Benten was lovely and great as always, and looked cute when she was sleeping. I'm glad that she and Akadama sensei finally able to get along again. And her wish at the shrine, i guess that's a hint for Yasaburou :D also, I hope someday Kaisei will allow Yasaburou to see her.

Uchouten Kazoku is the second anime series that get a 9/10 from me, and definitely the best series this season. P.A Works, you guys are awesome.

Hehe, I can just picture Yasaburo coming home one day with Benten saying, hey we got married, and then Kasei finally pops out and does a big Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!
Sep 30, 2013 9:03 AM

May 2013
great show 10/10

is there going to be a sequel? i didnt want it to end so i saved it three days after it aird... T_T
need a second season now

anybody know that is this going to have a sequel?
Sep 30, 2013 9:14 AM

Apr 2013
na35899 said:
great show 10/10

is there going to be a sequel? i didnt want it to end so i saved it three days after it aird... T_T
need a second season now

anybody know that is this going to have a sequel?
there is supposedly a second novel that is released or will be released shortly (not sure if its out yet) so it will probably happen if the sales go well but considering it was so underrated and unheard of, I doubt it. Q_Q
Sep 30, 2013 10:09 AM

Sep 2009
that was nice. but I wanted Yasaburo to be able to see Kaisei..

overall 9/10
Sep 30, 2013 10:23 AM

Aug 2008
I love it.
So many things were unexplained or left alone, but it was great story of tanuki. It was funny and optimistic when at the same time there ware great and deep plot underneath it. Although I would love to get more about Benten i can say that every character received some development and composed perfectly into whole story.

Quite unusually for anime is that it have almost perfect execution, there are no useless fillers, and the story doesn't feel rushed.

For now i give it 9/10 because of leftover plot but I seriously consider changing it to 10/10...
Sep 30, 2013 11:22 AM
Jul 2011
I just want an anime next season named "Memories of Benten" or simply "Benten" which start with benten being a cute schoolgirl and end with her joining Friday fellows.
Sep 30, 2013 11:30 AM

Sep 2011
Magical, thats the only way i can describe this show, its so unique and such a treat to watch, its managed to evoke about all the positive emotions a show could evoke and has reached my inner child while watching

This will be the 5th series ill give a 10/10 to, this better sell

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 30, 2013 12:16 PM
Aug 2013
windy said:
Takuan_Soho said:

I think this one could be a sequel. 聖なる怠け者の冒険

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E8%81%96%E3%81%AA%E3%82%8B%E6%80%A0%E3%81%91%E8%80%85%E3%81%AE%E5%86%92%E9%99%BA-%E6%A3%AE%E8%A6%8B-%E7%99%BB%E7%BE%8E%E5%BD%A6/dp/4022507861/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380568201&sr=8-1&keywords=%E6%A3%AE%E8%A6%8B%E7%99%BB%E7%BE%8E%E5%BD%A6

Mod Edit: Removed double post.
rodacSep 30, 2013 8:51 PM
Sep 30, 2013 12:18 PM

May 2013
Well, with Humans, Tanuki, and Tengu, there's nothing to expect other than chaos.

Damn it, Souun. Just admit you're a bad Tanuki already! But in the end, he was exposed!
Yaichirou turned into a tiger again! Hotei protected Yaichirou's mother, but because of this, he's kicked out of the Friday Fellows.
Lol, all the Tanuki turned back into their Tanuki form and started running.
Yasaburou pushed Benten on Hotei's lap.
And then there's Professor Akadama. With his fan. Run, everyone, run.

Professor Akadama went all over the place! Good thing Benten's there.

That Yajirou phone scene got me. (T_T)

Oh Kaisei, when will you ever let Yasaburou see you?

Overall, this was a great anime. (^_^)
I wish there was a second season of some sort. I want to watch and also know more about Benten.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Sep 30, 2013 12:39 PM

Nov 2006
embolon said:
windy said:
Takuan_Soho said:

Sorry, I think I am wrong. I think this one could be a sequel. 聖なる怠け者の冒険
That one's not a sequel to Uchouten Kazoku. It mentions a tanuki in the description but it's a guy in a mask, not a real one, and the main character appears to be an Owada-kun.

That article someone linked did indeed say a sequel is supposed to be coming out this fall, but I don't see any info anywhere about a release date. Don't even know how reliable that blog is since I didn't look at the rest of it to see who the owner is.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2013

83 by blinddig »»
Mar 8, 1:54 AM

Poll: » Do you think the series will get a s3?

Vamp_Lord - Oct 28, 2023

4 by InNeedOfAName »»
Oct 30, 2023 6:30 AM

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2013

95 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 10, 2023 6:26 AM

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2013

104 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 10, 2023 5:25 AM

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2013

105 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 9, 2023 4:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.