Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 26, 2014 6:07 AM

Oct 2011
Shuhan said:
I dont usually give out a 1 score but this deserves it. One of the worst anime I have seen in some time. Boring and lame plot and characters. It seems like we went through 13 episodes of nothing happening. The character design was hideous as well.

Overrated hipster trash.
1/10

Not familiar with Zetsubou-sensei?
And looking at your faves...trash huh?
Mar 26, 2014 5:37 PM

Mar 2013
kuuurt said:
Shuhan said:
I dont usually give out a 1 score but this deserves it. One of the worst anime I have seen in some time. Boring and lame plot and characters. It seems like we went through 13 episodes of nothing happening. The character design was hideous as well.

Overrated hipster trash.
1/10

Looking at your favorites, I'd say... hm. About a 4/10, I think. gr8 b8 m8

Overall, I really liked this series. I'd be really happy if this had a second season or something, you know, with Kaisei and shit. 8/10.

I was going to defend Shuhan until I saw our compatibility.
Apr 18, 2014 3:57 AM

Oct 2008
This series was nice in terms of aesthetics and it wasn't bad overall.
But it was too lighthearted for its own good, some characters are pretty irrelevant and the whole thing plays out in a very corny way.
Still wasn't bad, I guess. 6/10
May 5, 2014 11:26 AM

May 2010
Pretty good, the only thing that was lacking was more character development for Benten. :/ She was such a mysterious character, and I wanted to find out more why the way she was. Oh well.

8/10
Jun 18, 2014 6:22 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Given the brevity and narrative slow, sometimes carefree, it is not as bad as souls.
Ultimate feel-good, but not cloying, there is still so much to say, I hope there is a categorized according season.
Interesting characters, multi-faceted, but Benten is one of the many of them do not even have a proper characterization.
Pervasive in certain bet the story, in others less so.
Nothing earth-shattering, but a series that deserves to have, for my part, a second viewing.
My final rating for now, is 7/10!
Jul 16, 2014 3:37 PM

Apr 2011
Good anime. Liked Kaisei.
Aug 9, 2014 3:25 PM

Jan 2014
I would absolutely love a second season, if the possibility ever arises. But as it is, this was a great series. 9/10.
Sep 7, 2014 10:31 AM
Aug 2011
8(.5)/10.
Oct 15, 2014 3:08 PM

Jun 2013
A nice slice of life show. Story was confusing and character designs weren't that appealing for an anime produced in 2013. However, it was fun to watch. 7/10
Dec 8, 2014 12:15 AM

Feb 2013
Pretty good series. I find it cute that Yasaburo has never seen Kaisei. It adds a cute dyamic to it. I hope they see each other one day. It looks like it can continue? I wouldn't mind a second season.
Dec 27, 2014 6:47 PM
Feb 2009
Great anime with great, colorful (in many meanings) characters. Would love to meet them better. Maybe there will be continuation after last novel, I hope so.
Mar 13, 2015 4:17 AM

Jun 2013
I still have no clue where this show was going
May 27, 2015 1:31 PM
May 2015
The anime was good and I want yasaburo to be the nise-emon be I think he was capable of doing that job.
Mr-HappyGoLuckyMay 27, 2015 11:40 PM
Feb 24, 2016 5:23 AM
Jul 2014
Ahhh dang was hoping Yasaburo would finally get to see Kaisei. Wanted to learn more about Benten and the Friday Fellows. But overall, was an extremely fun and heart warming journey of a mother and her four sons with idiot blood running through their veins. I will miss this anime. 9/10
Feb 24, 2016 12:21 PM

Sep 2014
Well that was a Nice Ending. Overall this anime wasn't bad.
Feb 24, 2016 12:44 PM

Oct 2012
Such a nice story. I should have watched it a long time ago.
Mar 8, 2016 3:44 AM

Jun 2011
That was a disappointing finale. The entire final arc (Nise-emon election arc) was overall really meh, it doesn't have the elegance that the first 8 episodes had, instead it felt like the writers just want to let loose of all hell. The election arc didn't feel well written, felt more like a mess, a lazy mess.

The first 8 episodes were a 9, potentially 10. The final arc drops the score to an 8, an enjoyable series that falls apart toward the end. I wasn't a fan of how they handled Kaisei either, for some reason I feel that she's different visible from when she was invisible.

Benten's character was also pretty poorly handled. I thought they were going somewhere when they showed her with the tears near the well where Yajiro resides, but I guess not. She was quite unbearable for me in these past few episodes.

Aside from those, I have no real complaints for the series, except for the somewhat weak first episode. Wouldn't mind a second season, but hopefully this time they will finally develop Benten's character.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 24, 2016 10:15 AM

Apr 2009
he didn't lift the roof, he blew it off.
i suppose the party is deemed a success then -w-'

but still, the thing that got to me most in this anime; how can they be so calm about getting eaten by people, and killing each other like that ;_;'?!
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
May 28, 2016 4:58 AM

Sep 2014
This was a strange one for me. Let's start with the things I have very clear opinions about.

First of all, animation. I think I can say, with good faith, that this was the most astounding display of animation when it comes to animating crowds and give off a lively flair I have ever seen in a TV show. I think it even tops quite a number of movies I have watched in this regard. The amount of scenes where simply dozens of people, cars, tanuki^^ etc. were moving was completly out of proportion. In addition to that, the animation never stuttered, was always smooth, no marginal errors. On top of that it added some beautiful sakuga from time to time. My gosh, where did P.A. Works take the money from for this?

Secondly, music. It was simplistic, minimalist music but it fit the anime very well in both, the sad as well as the up-beat department. Especially the up-beat department with its minimalist, 8bit-music with some jazz/sould thrown contributed extensively towards the lively atmosphere. The soundtrack for the Ebisugawa brother felt like straight out of a pokemon dual trainer encounter. :D

Now to the parts I was a little bit more split about. The story had a rather generic basis with the brothers search for what happened to their father. It was spiced up by politics and very well executed though, so I give them that. Overall I think it was decend. They did a good job at selling a rather unoriginal story as something quirky and new.

The characters should lead a series like this and they did. However, while they all felt very distinct and excentric, they also felt strangely flat. Maybe it was because there were too many important characters for such a short series? I don't know, it didn't bother me too much but it was a thought that crossed my mind while watching at times. There was a little development they squeezed in which was neat. The actual interaction between all the characters was a strong point of the series. It was very energetic, emotional driven and the excentric attitude of the characters made up for some great comedy that didn't feel out of place.

The setting was ok. My major complain with the series though is how they handled the whole aspect of eating creatures that have human level of intellect, speak their language and live basically side by side as friends. It's a very difficult topic imho because where do you draw the line? People usually don't give a lot of thought about eating animals, let alone the conditions the animals are in before they get killed. However, there is a huge outrage to anything involved killing humans and even more so when it is about eating people. So what's the problem. While the anime adressed some of this by adding inner monolouge for the tanuki about getting eaten it generally went far too casually about this imho. The humans basically had all their insane ideas or didn't care at all, which is fine, but then the show has to add more dialouge from the other side. The tanuki never really engaged in a dialouge about this topic. A prime example is when Yasaborou said down with the professor on the roof, which was the only situation where such dialouge happened, Yasaborou basically brought no counter arguments. He was sitting there like "Why would you do that?" "Isn't that bad?" "Hm ok fine". lol I think for a serious and difficult topic like this, the show went way too casually about it and sold it as a part of the setting, rather than a point of discussion. It might be different in the source because the source has much more time to tackle this issue. However in the show it bothered me quite a bit.

All in all story, characters and setting would accumulate to a 7/10 in my book. However, this is one of the rare cases where the production values were so high (especially the animation) and added so much to series that I would bump it a whole score in rating. So 8/10 in in the end, good job P.A. Works. Would recommend.
Jun 4, 2016 4:43 PM

May 2015
This show had it all. I fucking loved everything about it. P.A. Works <3. Easily 10/10.

Jun 29, 2016 9:21 PM

Jul 2014
WTF THIS NEVER SOLVED THE TENSION BETWEEN MC AND BENTEN. BITCH KILLED HIS FATHER.
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Aug 10, 2016 3:02 AM

Oct 2010
I am truly biased because I live in Kyoto and I love the city.
I do agree that there are so many things left to be explained but they didn't got there, hence there's no sense of pure completion here.
But anyway.
Nov 29, 2016 12:25 PM

Dec 2011
abyss333 said:
WTF THIS NEVER SOLVED THE TENSION BETWEEN MC AND BENTEN. BITCH KILLED HIS FATHER.

Its like sure go ahead and eat my fucking father why don't you, we'll still be friends afterwards!

What I don't get is how so many don't seem to realize how utterly fucked this anime is. Its intellectually and morally disgusting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2016 1:30 PM

Sep 2014
LayedBack said:
abyss333 said:

Its like sure go ahead and eat my fucking father why don't you, we'll still be friends afterwards!

What I don't get is how so many don't seem to realize how utterly fucked this anime is. Its intellectually and morally disgusting.

It's very japanese.
Dec 26, 2016 4:10 PM
Jul 2018
Vodkas said:
It was a fun show I'm glad the family made it through safely. I'm still confused about Benten, when she said she wanted to meet her destined one, I think she's referring to Yasaburo. Also I think the sensei should have said a little something to Yasaburo when he was giving all the brothers a little advice.

I think that's the point though. He didn't need to give him advice.
Dec 28, 2016 3:23 PM

Jun 2014
Glad I finally finished this show, it was a really fun ride, funny enough, the second half was mostly taking place around the end of December, so that was a cool coincidence. Really stoked to see that this is getting a S2 of all things. The art style was unique in comparison to other P.A. Works shows and I thought it was really nice and colorful, well produced all around and it felt really fresh. The whole concept of the show is the most Japanese thing ever and that's why it's great. I assume this is getting a S2 because the author of the original novels is really popular, seems like one of his other novels is also getting an anime film out of nowhere, I really don't have any other explanations.
alpha_shadowDec 29, 2016 6:51 AM
:3
Jan 6, 2017 6:15 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Absolutely amazing show that got better and better with each episode (6 and 8 with some kind of high point). The characters were great to look at, my favourites are probably Yasaburou, Yajirou and Kaisei.

It edged the 9/10 with this finale, great, great stuff. I highly look forward to season 2.
Jan 15, 2017 11:57 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Been a while since an anime made me want to watch it so bad. (Last time was something like 7 - 8 months ago )
Loved everything about it, some little things here and there that block this one to get a 10/10 but it could change depending how the second season goes !
9/10
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Feb 8, 2017 11:28 PM

Mar 2012
Damn, it sucks it took me 3 or so years to catch on to this, i know i had it on plan to watch for a year now, but wow. This was probably one of the better random shows I've ever watched. Just in time for 2nd season too. 9/10...hidden gems are always awesome when you finally find them

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Mar 20, 2017 7:59 AM

May 2016
Sadly, I could not come to like this anime. It was well-animated (I appreciated how the studio handled all the CGI stuff), it had impressive art, interesting characters and premise. As the show progressed, the comedy vanished completely and was replaced with artificial drama. If the creators wanted to make the viewers believe in all the emotions (fear, sorrow, rage, despair, etc.) that were on display, the tone of the show should have been different. Speaking lightly to murderers/about a murder seemed off to me. Another flaw, in my opinion, is Benten's (one of the driving forces of the show) motivations which were left unexplained.
Mar 31, 2017 3:30 PM

Dec 2014
You know when there's a show you've had on your ptw forever and when you finally watch it for one reason or another it doesn't strike your fancy? That's what Uchouten Kazoku was for me. I don't even know what it was about this show that I didn't like, that's the worst part. On paper this seems like something I'd love, interesting characters, a cool setting, amazing art style, it even gave me the vibes the like of a Disney or Ghibli film. So why didn't I like this? I found it boring for almost the entire thing. No matter what was happening I just didn't care. It was sorta charming at parts though and for that reason alone I'm going to give the second season a chance when it airs in the hopes that whatever it was that was missing for me can be found.

5/10
Apr 3, 2017 11:49 AM

Sep 2015
Well I have to be honest. While I really liked this series, and even quite liked the finale. I had a few nitpicks. First of all, though the intense everything goes to hell scene of the finale was everything I wanted it to be. Ebisugawa exposes his true nature to the other tanuki. Yaichirou destroying everything and saving his dear old mother in tiger form. Hotei even gets to have his flashback of meeting the boys mom payed off. Also Ebisugawa's protectiveness of the mother just makes him seem even more like Claudius from Hamlet. But anyways it all builds to an at once badass and quite funny outburst from Akadama-sensei. He sets both rooms and events into permanent disarray to quite humorous effect.

But as awesome and exciting as all this was. I was a little less completely satisfied when the credits rolled around. For starters I don't know how I feel about Akadama and Benten being back together. It felt a little rushed and from what little we know of their past it doesn't seem like she should get back with him. While I liked Akadama she was kidnapped by him. Seemed justified to kick him to the curb the first time. It was funny how she placates him though. I also thought the outcome of the election and fate of Ebisugawa was a little too up in the air for me. Not a deal breaker but would have preferred more immediate and meaningful consequences for him.

But while the ending might have felt a little rushed. The emotional saying goodbye to all these great characters New Years made up for it. I like that Hotei renounced his tanuki gobbling ways. I didn't expect that at all, and I wonder if in the forthcoming second series the Friday Fellows will even play an important part. I liked Yajirou reuniting with the family. Although as Akadama says he should focus on not being a frog. And the New Years festival even gave us cute nice little scenes between Yasaburou and both Benten and Kaisei. The way they made Yasaburou still not see Kaisei this time was pretty clever. Good stuff.

All told this was a really unique and great series. Some may argue and I did just nitpick the ending a bit. But I'm giving it a solid 10/10. I wish more anime had faith in our intelligence. And were capable of telling offbeat and emotionally resonant stories. That don't just rely on violence or fan service to carry the day. This is a series I'm going to be thinking about for a while. And will probably revisit. I'm excited for the second series starting soon. Guess I really got into this at the right time. Didn't even know that was happening when I started this one.
SubscriberSunApr 3, 2017 11:53 AM
Jun 23, 2017 11:09 PM

Aug 2009
Wow, hidden gem I randomly ran across in 2017. Can't believe I missed it years ago, however, I don't think my tastes were ready for this 4 years ago either. Wonderful! I love finding "deep cuts"while looking through other popular anime to watch. Super awesome.

Jul 17, 2017 5:40 PM

Aug 2008
So apparently you can kill someones father or kidnap and attempt to kill their family and afterwards everything is fine, no one has any issues whatsoever. Absurd morality. Or there's the fact the tengu can transform to tigers yet let a group like the Friday Fellows continue to eat their kind. Stupid when you think about it for a couple of seconds.
Sep 3, 2017 8:46 PM

Apr 2015
Despite how chaotic things were, that really went well for the Shimogamo family. Sou wound up incriminating himself/proving what Yaichiro said in front of the elders due to the Friday Fellows being in the next room.

I do hope the elders would still let Yaichiro take on his proper title as Nise-emon. Sure, he "committed assault", but...come on, he had no choice!

Things I'd like to see in the second season:

-More focus on Benten.
-Less drama and more tanuki fun, as such seemed to be the moral of the first season.
-More of best girl (Kaisei). I want Yasaburo to finally be able to see how cute she is, and I want the Ebisugawa family to accept their engagement again.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Sep 10, 2017 6:42 PM

Jan 2014
Loved the show. I relate to MC in the sense that I don't need to wish for anything; as long as we have our family, friends and health, anything else can be taken into our own hands. Every time I watch another anime by PA Works I fall in love with the studio all over again. Every show has a theme, and very inspirational ones at that. Time to watch Season 2!

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Oct 16, 2017 4:00 AM

Oct 2015
Sensei going crazy on Hotei for thinking he was cheating with Benten was a highlight for me. Sensei was the only character worth mentioning in this series, the others are just plain and typical but story wise it delivered mildly but i enjoyed it. So 7/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 7, 2017 5:31 PM

Feb 2016
I've noticed something about this series. If you replaced the folklore creatures with humans of a specific social hierarchy, then the story will still hold true, but it will be of a different genre. I think the whole thing was angled towards being metaphor for a crime drama. Let me explain.

Tanuki = criminals: They started out as petty street punks and rival gangs, until Soichiro united them all under one organization, basically a variation of the yakuza.

Tengu = corrupt cops: They clearly wield authority and physical strength over the criminals, but they often work along side them. However, if they get too angry (or drunk) they aren't above abusing their authority.

To be "caged" and "put into stew" = To be arrested and executed.

Friday Fellows Club = politicians/council of elders: They pass judgement on the criminals, giving the order to execute them, thus gaining "nourishment" for their social/political standing by taking credit for dispatching a criminal.

Benten = a corrupt high-ranking political official: She was raised by a corrupt cop, and so she knew this criminal world which was hidden from the rest of the Friday Fellows and normal humans. She abandoned the corrupt cop in order to pursue status and influence, which she readily uses when in the company of the criminals, cops, friday fellows, and pretty much everyone else.

Normal humans = law abiding people: They are largely ignorant of the dealings in the criminal world, and play a minimal role in this story.

As silly as this theory might sound at first, think back on the series, on the characters and the way they interact with each other, especially when crossing the different levels of their social hierarchy. Maybe, if you are so inclined, watch it again with this in mind, and see how close it fits. This was a crime drama that was, through the metaphor of Japanese folklore, given the tone of a whimsical G-rated comedy.

Also, I have not seen season two yet, so I don't know if the metaphor carries over.
Dec 7, 2017 3:54 AM

Mar 2015
I'm so glad everything worked out in the end, but I really wish the Ebisugawa assholes would get what they deserve and it would've been something we could've witnessed.

Ah well, solid 9/10!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 18, 2017 9:33 PM

Jan 2015
This anime is really really good, I don't know, it's nice to watch it. Really enjoyable!
Dec 21, 2017 5:02 PM

Sep 2011
Not the ending I would have wished for, but the ending I expected them to do. After all they went through and all the things the Ebisugawa family (save for Kaisei) did, and they are just let go like "sure, you just lied all your life, pretty much killed your own brother, kidnapped several people, manipulated others and so on, but who cares, you guys are still a normal family I guess".......ok.

And then there is Benten, the biggest downside of the show. It's been such a long time since I've hated a character as much as that fucking bitch. Little manipulative gold digger, a wannabe-tengu whose sole purpose is to be a "beautiful mysterious woman"... And the worst thing about this is how much everyone is either attracted to her or just fear her. Why not do something about it??? She eats your family and manipulates everybody for god's sake!
I know, I can understand that the whole show was about tanukis whose ideology seemingly carries the "we are just lowly tanukis who don't want to interfere with humans, and it's not like we can change into whatever we want and at least stop people like her who only mean harm to us". This made me so mad throughout the show :/ You could easily solve all your problems, but no, why would you... And Benten enjoys that of course, that for some weird reason no one wants oppose her and her weird fetish to be mysterious and be unable to choose a side >.>
I despise her so much! Yet, I'm sure she will have a back story later on and all of a sudden she will be forgiven for everything... Literally disgusts me.

Of course, this doesn't mean that the show was bad. It wasn't, since fortunately there were many good points as well. Without a doubt the best part of the anime are the tanuki brothers. Each and all of them, and even their mother were great characters excluding the aforementioned points. Kaisei was also great, and a real saving grace after a while. She was lovely.
Basically, every scene which didn't involve Benten and the Ebisugawas was good, and the others...bad and/or annoying.

I really wish this anime had some kind of other story, or even setting. Cut out the annoying frustration that is Benten and some of the stupidity involving the Ebisugawas (them being a rival isn't necessarily bad, if they aren't just forgiven for everything) and I would have easily given it an 8 or 9, but like this, the best I can give it is a 5/10... which is a damn shame. The show would have been much better in my opinion as a regular slice of life with some drama, and being mainly about tanuki society, the brothers themselves and Kaisei.
I might watch the 2nd season if it's any better, but right now I don't really feel like it :/ I feel disgusted by the morality presented here by most of the characters (concerning Benten and the Ebisugawa).
RazielZeroDec 21, 2017 5:21 PM
May 4, 2018 12:03 AM

Feb 2017
An ending to a good heartwarming show. I don't really know how I should react to this, I'm laughing and thrilling at the same time. I like how well directed this show is.
May 21, 2018 11:41 PM

Sep 2013
Not my favorite anime, but it was all right. Benten just pissed me off as a character. Her smug, ever-present smile annoyed me to no end. And, I still think it is bizarre that the tanuki family are so ready to overlook the fact that she captured, killed, cooked and ate their father. I mean...really?

6/10

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 9, 2019 1:19 PM
Jul 2018
Overall, I have mixed feelings on this show and don't sway one way or the other.

It remembered it had a plot 50-60% through. The stand alone episodes before episode 7 were ok. They were interesting in the beginning but couldn't interest me that much longer. They kinda beat the same horse in terms of themes.

The actual plot was done decently but many things were left unclear and it ended anti-climactically. Much of the world doesn't make sense but I guess that's the point. To find beauty and fun in a world that's totally bonkers.

I'll bump this from a 5 to a 6 because of interesting concept and uniqueness.
Feb 7, 2020 2:08 PM

Sep 2015
The way they gave life to background is amazing. Most anime are careless when it comes to these little details, but PA this time done great job. Hope second season is gonna keep the level.

you've taught me how to breathe again

Mar 11, 2020 12:14 PM

Nov 2016
Lmao at everyone turning into a Tanuki.

Considering that there's still a sequel it was a good conclusion to this season(hope for more about Benten)Especially satisfied that Ebisugawa lost so much, in way that's definitely more painful than ending up in a stew. So yeah, glad that justice was served. Also cool that the professor remembered and saved her. I honestly forgot about that.

And lastly the touching conversation between Yajirou and his mother;_;

And as for the series as a whole, fantastic.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 29, 2020 4:26 AM

Apr 2015
I could understand the charm of the show very well but in the end it was aesthetically not for me, and it was hard to ever warm to Benten or certain other characters. A disheartening drop for me.
Jun 5, 2020 12:01 PM

May 2016
What a wholesome ride I shed some tears at some point and I think it was trully
different than any other show out there. 9/10

FMmatron said:
Lmao at everyone turning into a Tanuki.

Considering that there's still a sequel it was a good conclusion to this season(hope for more about Benten)Especially satisfied that Ebisugawa lost so much, in way that's definitely more painful than ending up in a stew. So yeah, glad that justice was served. Also cool that the professor remembered and saved her. I honestly forgot about that.

And lastly the touching conversation between Yajirou and his mother;_;

And as for the series as a whole, fantastic.
I second all of this.
Apr 1, 2021 3:41 PM

Aug 2016
Shame Uncle Knobhead didn't end up in a stew, but he went away and I doubt he will be back given he lost everything.
The family is properly reunited which is good, especially the Froggy and mother reunion.
Old Man Tengu going crazy like a boss, I guess even Benten was impressed, perhaps it was his fire going out that made her leave and its return brought her back.

“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
May 3, 2021 3:07 AM
Apr 2020
Well that was quite an lively ending. That friday fellows and tanuki meeting was really chaotic. Good thing that it settled down thanks to Akadama-sensei

It was good overall. It starts really slow and a little bit boring but it brings back my interest in the 2nd half of the series, especially on the last 4 episodes. I really like the character developments, especially to those 4 idiots. Literally everytime they shown their tanuki form, I can't help it but say cute xD. Kidding aside, it was a good watch. I'll give this 8/10. Gonna see the second one. I hope it improves a little
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2013

83 by blinddig »»
Mar 8, 1:54 AM

Poll: » Do you think the series will get a s3?

Vamp_Lord - Oct 28, 2023

4 by InNeedOfAName »»
Oct 30, 2023 6:30 AM

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2013

95 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 10, 2023 6:26 AM

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2013

104 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 10, 2023 5:25 AM

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2013

105 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 9, 2023 4:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.