Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 30, 2013 10:21 AM

Jun 2013
damn she got hit by a truck and onions and knives and deluxe friendship cannon? they're not taking this shit seriously aren't they? and how the fuck did i keep on watching untill now?!
Sep 30, 2013 11:28 AM

Jan 2013
This is what made me cringe: A doll gets hit by a truck and dies... okay.
But a doll gets hit by a big ass friendship cannon and reflects it with super thermal undies! Go science!
Sep 30, 2013 2:58 PM

Nov 2011
why did I even finish this...? Waste of time.

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Sep 30, 2013 4:50 PM

May 2012
No idea why I didn't drop it ages ago - rubbish, every episode seemed to take over 30 minutes to watch since it was so dull I kept pausing and lurking the net.

On which note the two reviews up are 8 and 9!? This was a 6 at absolute best.
Sep 30, 2013 5:57 PM

Jun 2012
Wow, of the series I've completed of this season so far, this ending was the best. A happy ending including all the characters, but also the climactic battle with all cooperation between several teams of dolls.
Haha, when they said they had to search the internet for the data, I was like, season two? lol, I didn't expect them to take a few hours to search the net, even if it was restricted to certain locations.

Although I like Sasara and Akari, I really wanted to see more of the other dolls as well, namely Proto Zero, Yugake (one with a bow, owned by Manai), and A.S. (magic user in purple, owned by Totori, voiced by Misawa Sachika who voiced Kuroyukihime- great voice)
Great character design for the dolls, I liked it ^^

It seems not a lot of people liked this series. Although I can't say I liked it, it wasn't too bad. It's like Vividred Operation, I may not have enjoyed it, but as a whole, it had that friendship stuff that was executed in a way I think was good. So it's going to be a 6/10 from me.

Sep 30, 2013 9:41 PM

Apr 2013
cheesy ending.
Oct 1, 2013 2:42 AM

Apr 2011
fatsumie said:
cheesy ending.

Indeed. Still I feel a bit teary-eyed reuniting Komachi with Sonnet.

I'm glad I finished this. I watch this mostly for the cute characters anyway.

a 6/10 for me.
Oct 1, 2013 10:18 AM

Oct 2012
Good ending but this show should have been a lot much better IMO (i.e if Lord Rafflesia and is friend would actually done something expect watching) and we still doesn't know a load of stuff about the doll and the famous conspiracy but in the end is wasn't a bad show it was just lacking the sparkle feeling.
Oct 1, 2013 2:39 PM

Oct 2011
I love that flute/fiddle OST. This series had some nice OST

T___T Everyone helps Komachi get Sonnet back. Beautiful
Oct 2, 2013 2:26 AM

Oct 2011
Well, that finale was pretty lame. Up until the end, I thought Proto Zero was Sonnet all along, and Komachi was just too blinded by her quest to realize... maybe it wouldn't have been as cheesy then...
Oct 3, 2013 9:30 AM
Jul 2018
Ahh Good Ending.I enjoyed this series I would say, I think its better of we just leave it there cause I don't see any more story if they were to make a 2nd season.

Another good friendship series getting a 8/10 from me.
Oct 5, 2013 12:06 PM

Aug 2008
Well, I really liked the ending, mostly because I finally got to see a series that it has an actual ending where all plots get solved. Believe me this is rare nowadays. The series is full of cliches and there weren't that many surprises on how the plot was unfolding, but overall it wasn't that bad. For me it was a 6~7, I would like to give it more, but it wasn't that good either.
Otaku no naka no Otaku, Otaking ni narimasu -- Otaku no Video, Gainax, 1992.
Oct 6, 2013 1:22 AM

Jun 2011
Finally i managed to finish this awful anime omg what were they thinking when they made this?
Oct 6, 2013 8:17 AM

Dec 2007
How did you not hear that van coming like seriously? Japan housing areas are supposed to be super quiet.
Oct 6, 2013 8:27 AM

Sep 2012
It ends as how Fantasista Doll is expected to end, and this series clearly does not expect you to get all serious about everything. Yes it still has some serious drama and message but on the other hand crazy things are also expected to happen, so we have all these crazy fights (3 girls doing drum roll is so funny) and everyone coming in to join Uzume etc.

Don't really like how important the two very new characters (Kageme's brother and Komachi's secretary) become in solving Komachi's main issue, but the gap between a cold and confident Komachi and a teary Komachi is really cute.

This anime is fine if it is seen in the right way. Too bad people find out about it only late in the show (or never) and too many dropped out before even reaching that.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 6, 2013 10:03 AM
May 2012
Too cute a series, though again with that friendship thing in the end, it felt way too obvious. But i still like it though.

7/10.
Oct 9, 2013 11:26 AM

Jul 2011
Enjoyable series overall

6/10
Oct 21, 2013 5:42 PM

May 2012
Quite nice final battle, while the anime had an interesting concept the execution was less and the pace was really horrible, either way I did manage to finish it and well it sure was nice nonetheless!
Dec 4, 2013 5:22 AM

Apr 2013
beautiful end.
6/10
Feb 25, 2014 4:51 AM

Feb 2010
It was alright I enjoyed it to some extent. 6/10
Jun 28, 2014 1:34 AM

Jan 2008
Finally finished this it wasnt that it was bad to watch it wasnt like that it was just one of those that wasnt high on my list

Okay I read alot of people say stuff like "so predictable n nothing new n could have been better" stuff like that but maybe once a year if we are lucky is there something that comes out that is not predictable or havent been done or while watching the second it starts u think "oh this reminds me of (insert anime or movie here)" it is hard to find that n that is sad to say but its true like this one reminded me of Angelic Layer as soon as I saw the name of the show n read what it was about but I understand that it is getting harder n harder to so to speak come up with something totally original bc to be honest it really isnt possible at this point but everyone puts the people down that took the time n effort to make a movie, anime, tv show, something that entertains the public but no one I think really takes in to consideration of how much that takes to do I know there is anime out there that just flat out sucked or was boring from the moment I started it *cough cough * Shiki *cough cough* but for this anime yes might have been predictable n material used before but at least it wasnt Shiki status come one seriously some anime makes me feel like I a growing a year for every second of watching I do agree but this one didnt make me feel this way

n keep in mind this is my opinion I am sorry if u feel like I might be a bit forward but it just makes me feel bad for anime that is looked at badly because it was predictable to be honest it took me a few months to go from episode 5 to finished n to be honest it really wasnt that difficult to understand so I really dont know why people say it is difficult to understand at times but maybe it was just me

This anime is light hearted n meant to be sweet in the end yes friends do have to fight each other n yes there was
that does make it sad but still overall it was meant for the preteen n up

I enjoyed it more then I thought I was going to n i am glad that I watched it would I watch it again I believe I would when that is a good question as of right now I got way to much I need to finish so not anytime soon

but in the end I believe it was better then Inari, Kon Kon something or another Inari was an amazing anime n up until the last oh say 5 mins of the anime I was going to give it a 10 but that ending dropped it down by 2 so I gave it an 8 for me no anime has done that before n this one still isnt in the same bad league as Inari so to say this anime was horrible or could have been better yes could have been better but surely not horrible but like I said this is my opinion sorry if it offends anyone
Jul 17, 2014 11:47 PM

Jul 2008
What was the point of Uzume being a champion at some random card game in elementary school? The doll's cards have nothing to do with whatever game she was playing, she can't play poker, etc. I don't know why that was important to include haha.

I would have liked to have seen that Ka-ching girl again.
Aug 7, 2014 8:58 AM
Jan 2014
What a sorry, abhorrent piece of trash.
moving on.
Aug 30, 2014 12:03 AM

Feb 2013
This show really wasn't good. The only thing that kept me going was the colorful animation. Pretty forgetful if you ask me.
Oct 11, 2014 3:08 PM

May 2013
Oh wait, Komachi also has the OP magician. My bad.
All this for Sonnet? Wow. Isn't Proto Zero cool enough for you, Komachi? She can 1v15!
She can even deflect the Absolutely The Best Friendship Cannon Deluxe Buster!

But I guess friendship prevails in the end. Good enough.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Oct 31, 2016 11:56 PM

Mar 2015
Touching episode :'(

The friendship level is over 9000!!! All out combination attack was bravado.

All of the character helping out Komachi was beautiful yo.

3.9/5

Overall: 7/10
Nov 7, 2016 6:48 PM

Nov 2013
Good conclusion.

The final battle turned into a battle royale, Friendship Cannon Mk II was cool.

Great to see, that everyone came to help and they could restore Sonnet.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Apr 16, 2018 10:39 AM
Jul 2018
A very bad end to a medicore anime at best. The villain was more like as spoiled child regret than an actual threat
Mar 26, 2021 2:08 AM

Oct 2007
got teary-eyed when the ending song started to play. Really enjoyed this anime. 8/10

I want to see what the dolls got for Uzume birthday

hmm, and that evil guy who abused his dolls seems to be fully reformed now, since he came to help without any payment. And also those other doll owners who came to help without payment are good people.

added to my favorites. :)
Jun 29, 2021 5:14 PM

Feb 2020
A happy ending. ^_^

It was such a touching moment when Komachi was reunited with Sonnet.

Overall, this was a very good anime. Better than I expected.

SerafosJan 7, 2023 7:38 AM
May 13, 2023 10:38 PM

Nov 2022
Somewhat alright conclusion.

Overall it is lukewarm good show.
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107
Jun 9, 2023 11:19 PM
Mar 2022
Gridley said:
Generic childish fantasy shoujo show without wow factor.
Komachi is my favorite character for this show.
Some dolls can be annoying, other dolls of the show looks so plain and boring though.

Best character of the show : Kiyomasa Komachi, Uno Miko, Uno Mikoto
Average characters : Uno Uzume, Akari, Madeleine, Proto - Zero doll thing (i forgot her name though)
Worst characters : Sasara, Totori Kagami, etc.

the ending is really good though.

Overall score : 6/10

best character - Sports Team!! really had fun on their episode. when they lost, they train some more. no hard feelings.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fantasista Doll Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2013

43 by wildhood »»
Oct 18, 2023 8:33 PM

» I wish someone else makes an Anime like this but with more competence.

removed-user - Jan 10, 2022

0 by removed-user »»
Jan 10, 2022 6:43 PM

Poll: » Fantasista Doll Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

34 by Serafos »»
Jun 29, 2021 4:42 PM

Poll: » Fantasista Doll Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2013

32 by Serafos »»
Jun 29, 2021 4:12 PM

Poll: » Fantasista Doll Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2013

24 by Serafos »»
Jun 29, 2021 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.