Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Apr 3, 2015 10:29 PM

Feb 2013
Wtf I thought this anime would be vanilla but it was full of netori 7/10
Apr 5, 2015 9:58 AM
Oct 2013
Godou said:
Wtf I thought this anime would be vanilla but it was full of netori 7/10

Read the manga instead of watch the anime :D
The manga is more emotional when you focus to read it..
May 14, 2015 7:47 AM

Dec 2010
Hoping for a full adaptation someday..
Mim
Nov 25, 2015 5:03 PM

Apr 2012
A show shouldn't end like that. I know it's just a little story from the manga but geez, that doesn't feel right.
Mar 6, 2016 1:00 PM

May 2008
It doesn't feel like a good ending at all :D Even though I haven't read the manga it feels very rushed imo. I didn't care for Haruto and Yuziki at all cause this show is devoted for them only since the beginning with all those flashback backing them up. It feels like the MCs is living in the past.

Wish there were more screentime for Asuka and Rin. Speaking of Rin... she moves and speaks so weird lol It feelsl like watching a show from SHAFT whenever I see her in this show. I bet she loves Haruto too and there is a lot of other things going on that was skipped in this show which is quite a shame...
Apr 2, 2016 7:33 AM
Jul 2013
No. That's not how it was supposed to end, I mean... I liked Assuka way better than that fucking bitch Eba that he ended up with. And he also was the fucking walking scum of the earth.
How could they do such a thing ?!?
Talk about selfish much. Eba was the worth since the beginning and for fucks sake what was that about when Haruto and Asuka met in the end and she said if she mistreats you come back to me?!?!? Fuck!

At some point I was really hoping for Eba to die. No joke. (fucking bitch)
Apr 14, 2016 4:32 AM

Nov 2014
x15 said:
I show from the beginning is good until the ending, what is the point of choosing Eba over Asuka, Haruto tried so hard last time to get back relationship with Eba but she rejected him.

Then WHY Haruto chose her, I real feel sorry for Asuka ?

I ending is very similar to Kimi ga Nozomu.

I will give it 5\10 just because then ending.
yes, I have to agree with this...

So to be clear,. Haruto went to Tokyo to get back with Eba, then Eba rejects him, so Haruto then gets with Asuka... I can totally accept the part with Kazuma, I mean, it wasnt bad I think...

After a year and a half, Asuka and Haruto were living happily together, seems like they liked each other, but then Rin (little sister) runs in to the convenience store and becomes a total btch. Then Eba wants to get back with Haruto, and then the trip back home happened and somehow in the end, Haruto chooses Eba despite her doing those things to him... And to point out, what did Asuka do wrong? why did she get treated this way, I feel so sorry for Asuka...

Really, the show was good from the beginning until the last few episodes... really though...
Apr 21, 2016 6:36 AM

Mar 2015
Human are selfish creature...
This salad is salty favored
Apr 24, 2016 10:18 AM

Oct 2014
I like how up until most of the way through episode 11, Haruto appears to have moved on and is acting responsibility, but then all Eba has to do utter an 'I like you' after everything that's happened, and that's enough for him to end a happy 1.5 year relationship. Putting aside what people might have liked as an ending, this turn of events seemed a little forced to me, and predictable.

If I were to give the anime a rating based on the ending, I'd give it a 0 :P But taken as a cautionary tale about love and dealing with unresolved feelings, I'd give it an 8. It loses points because they clearly cheaped out on some of the backgrounds and scenery, which is a shame because the art is otherwise quite pretty.

I'm sure the manga scenario is way better, but I refuse to start reading manga, since I know there'll be no end to it once I do.
nstyn4teApr 26, 2016 10:58 PM
Dec 5, 2016 9:15 AM
Aug 2016
The line "I love you more than anyone else." Asuka gives rips my heart out everytime...
Mar 15, 2017 11:24 PM

Jul 2014
I was team Eba though as others put it, I do feel for Asuka but MC should've been more upfront about it with his feelings earlier but I guess it would've been the same result. Guess I appreciate Rin acting as the conscience for MC.

7/10 maybe an 8.

Hey, this is better than most VN adaptations that go for the romantic drama aspect and I just came from them, one of those was Kiminozo, god was that a chore to finish since it ended with not best girl winning and the OVA was a bad excuse..
May 4, 2017 10:40 PM

Sep 2011
The dude is pretty messed up.
May 20, 2017 2:40 PM
Aug 2015
Should have got together with Asuka :(
Jun 17, 2017 2:54 AM
May 2017
I have a confession to make: I love how the shots of the umbrella, the leafs, and overall the cinematography came out. I actually love when they rush projects like this last episode because the result comes out as more abstract, as if adding depth to the story. Lastly, I guess I have a lot in common with the target audience of the show, because I also loved that he stayed with Eba. There, I said it.
Jul 4, 2017 7:41 AM
Jan 2016
Czechbiohazard said:
Sourire said:
haven't read the manga but..

horrible characters, plot is all over the place, terrible MC, Asuka is the only character I liked and she was screwed over.

Asuka > All, 6/10 because I'm generous

I feel the same way. After Haurto's best friend died and Eba gave Haruto the cold shoulder, I thought that Haurto would have forgotten about Eba and stayed with Asuka. I liked Asuka. I disliked Haurto and Eba for their indecisiveness. Asuka was the better choice. Asuka always loved him, even after he broke up with her to go after Eba. It's sad that she was threw away like trash when she was the only good character in this anime. I don't think Rin was the main villain, I think it was Haruto. It was his indecisiveness that did this, not Rin. Rin might have helped, but it was all Haruto's doing.

I was liking this anime until Haruto chose Eba over Asuka. After he did that, I started just started to hate Haurto and Eba. I mean, how many times does Eba have to break up with Haruto? It would be funny is Eba broke up with him again after he just threw Asuka away like a piece of trash.

What I'm trying to say is that I liked this anime until the last 2 episodes. If this anime had a different ending where Haruto chose Asuka, I would have liked this anime a lot more.

I completely agree with you
Jul 4, 2017 10:40 AM

Aug 2008
Mif_2124 said:
Czechbiohazard said:

I feel the same way. After Haurto's best friend died and Eba gave Haruto the cold shoulder, I thought that Haurto would have forgotten about Eba and stayed with Asuka. I liked Asuka. I disliked Haurto and Eba for their indecisiveness. Asuka was the better choice. Asuka always loved him, even after he broke up with her to go after Eba. It's sad that she was threw away like trash when she was the only good character in this anime. I don't think Rin was the main villain, I think it was Haruto. It was his indecisiveness that did this, not Rin. Rin might have helped, but it was all Haruto's doing.

I was liking this anime until Haruto chose Eba over Asuka. After he did that, I started just started to hate Haurto and Eba. I mean, how many times does Eba have to break up with Haruto? It would be funny is Eba broke up with him again after he just threw Asuka away like a piece of trash.

What I'm trying to say is that I liked this anime until the last 2 episodes. If this anime had a different ending where Haruto chose Asuka, I would have liked this anime a lot more.

I completely agree with you

Could not have said it better myself. Asuka was just totally used in place of Eba. It just made it worse that she was such a sweetheart. Haruto was thoughtless, selfish and just totally inconsiderate. If he'd have let the past go and moved on with Asuka, I would've given this series a much higher score. Asuka was the best thing about this series and I credit my enjoyment of it completely to her character.
Aug 26, 2017 10:57 PM
Jul 2018
poor asuka ! eba sucked, stupid MC :<
i feel bad for kazama, as well.. even though he was MIA these last few episodes lol mk

4/10
Nov 19, 2017 11:30 PM
Aug 2012
Wow, still no explanation as to why Yuzuki acted cold towards MC throughout entire series even though they both love(d) each other and all of a sudden she decides to have a happy ending?
DomineeringOppressor
Jan 11, 2018 3:22 PM

Jul 2017
fuck this ep I really wanted to give this show a 1 after this ep but damnit I can't but still fuck Haruto and fuck Eba god damnit fuck every last one of them. How dear he hurt Asuka.
Jan 19, 2018 6:46 PM
Jan 2018
All around, the anime was okay. I just can't wrap my head around why he would go for Eba! Asuka was right there, bro. Dedicated, loving, kind... Damn what more could you want?!
Mar 2, 2018 3:02 AM
Jan 2018
Poor Asuka. I would have chose her! The love she had for him is beyond this word. Eba is just a cute bitch
Mar 4, 2018 5:40 PM

Nov 2014
Shigeyasu Yamauchi needs to direct more anime so that we can get more of his distinct and experimental style. He's a great storyteller, too. I was impressed by how he utilized body language to convey the thoughts of the characters without always relying on words.

Kimi no Iru Machi went up from a 7/10 to an 8/10 since the last time I saw it in 2015. The seemingly contrived character developments that I took issue with before make more sense to me now. There are still a few bumps in the narrative, but they're just bleeps on my nitpick-dar not really worth ripping into.

I feel terrible for Asuka. She didn't deserve how she was treated. People, don't make the same mistake that Haruto made. Speaking from similar experiences, lies can be traumatic. Just be honest and upfront with how you feel.

I finally understand Rin's whole motivation now. She was trying to help Yuzuki and Haruto get back together because she was responsible for driving Yuzuki to Tokyo, finding Kyousuke, and starting that whole clusterfuck. This was likely mentioned in a previous episode, but I glossed over it.

Excellent show.
aikaflipMar 4, 2018 6:11 PM
Mar 23, 2018 10:17 AM
Mar 2018
I really hated Haruto for choosing Eva over Asuka
Asuka was there whereas eBay was just leaving him vulnerable whenever she could
Really why normt Asuka
Anime is great but just the story does not seemed right
Apr 11, 2018 2:28 PM

Aug 2014
What a couple of terrible main characters in this show. Eba and Haruto are both scumbags and what, are we supposed to be happy for them? Don't think I will read the manga for this, I will get even more pissed off with these characters. Eba and Haruto just hurt all those around them because of stupid stupid decisions.
Also, I just don't get it, if Eba loved him so much, why did she disappeared from his life TWICE? She decided to date someone else for a stupid reason, leave him after the bike guy dies for more than a year, then comes back and follows him around after meeting him at the mixer. And Haruto just reverts back to chasing after her even though she did all those things to him. He basically throws Asuka away like trash the moment Eba walks back into his life.

Another thing, I don't understand. When Eba was living with Haruto, she said she likes him and will get him to fall in love with her, right? So, if she intended to do that, why go back to Tokyo and disappear from his life? It was shown that she found out about biker guy's sickness after she returned from Tokyo, so that could not be the reason... I am confused about her and Haruto's motives throughout this entire series.

Man, fuck these two characters..this anime is getting a 5/10 from me for the bullshit these two pulled. The cinematography and OP/ED music was good though.
Apr 11, 2018 2:36 PM

Aug 2014
aikaflip said:

I finally understand Rin's whole motivation now. She was trying to help Yuzuki and Haruto get back together because she was responsible for driving Yuzuki to Tokyo, finding Kyousuke, and starting that whole clusterfuck. This was likely mentioned in a previous episode, but I glossed over it.

Where did you get this from? Rin said that "It's because when you originally met Nee-san, I was the one who drove her out" She was talking about when they met as kids in the country. She never drove Eba back to Tokyo, at least not from what I know and they never explained it.
It was one of the things that pissed me off so much. I always wondered why she left him to go back to Tokyo if she wanted to get him to fall in love with her like she said in that one flashback.
May 27, 2018 8:49 AM
Jun 2017
Anime was ok... Actually, I noticed how they tried to cut a little on all the bullshit the manga portrais. All that forced drama and fateful reencounters are crap. And that was the autors faulta. They made tbe story a lot more realistic in the anime showing how confused they are and all the struggle with mixed feelings.

By the way, you twats, nobody stole nobody... Take a pause on watching so much TV and go out in the world for a while. Everyone made their own decision. You can't enslave yourself thinking you might save others. That never works. Asuka was well dumped.
AplopeMay 27, 2018 8:54 AM
Dec 21, 2018 6:45 PM

May 2017
Asuka = best girl and Haruto is a jerk for dumping her.

Haruto is also a jerk for having a harem and not sharing.
Mar 11, 2019 5:43 PM
Jun 2013
idk why ppl didnt like this anime. i, personally, LOVED it! great romance for me! he finally got the girls he always loved and it was a great/happy ending. i felt bad for asuka but she is willing to even wait for him if anything happened betweem him and eba. 10/10 for me. i just really wanna kno why ppl didnt like the plot or the romance. it endes the way i wanted to. i have closure on this anime. wish there was an ova that showed them like 10 or even 5 yrs later. but i was very content with the ending. no open ended or cliffhanger or nothing. just great
Mar 16, 2019 9:29 PM

Feb 2018
Yeahhh Eba is winner.
Well nice anime i give 10/10 for it.
Apr 15, 2019 1:15 AM
Feb 2019
Stupid ending as the count of monte cristo (2002). Naive obsession with first love, when a person can fall in love again and move on.
I think retarded edmond and mercedes, Yuzuki and haruto. Much better when you step forward because time passes and offers other opportunities and our feelings change.
Jun 18, 2019 4:05 PM
Jun 2019
I can't say i like it but i can't say i hate it either, bruhhh the whole hating "eba x haruto" thing, i cannot agree. I know whe he chose to actually date asuka when he didnt meet eba for pretty long,he needs someone to love him,and somebody to love. I know that feeling man,i've experienced it in real life(anticlimaticly) but you all hate what he did to asuka when he got eba back right? Asuka was an awesome character,i sorta like her a bit. But really,the only thing that haruto really wants is the love from the person he desired,and that person is eba. As he said in eps what??(11)?? Its his own egoism,like you know, even tho its sh*t,i think this ending is realistic (seen the ova but im just here to talk about eps 12's ending) the way people think,the feeling of wanting the best for yourself(egoism) people have theese feelings irl. Whats asuka's status called irl? Runway? Nobody whats to be that sh*t but rlly, love is blind,even tho haruto alr got asuka he still wants to be with eba even tho it kinda ruins his own life, but its called love man ,sooner or later you won't know which is good or bad for yourself. This is why even tho its sh*t im gonna give it 7/10

And the thing about "First love" the people above is talking about i think its not true (too lazy to quote) it is true they met since they were like grade schoolers, but haruto doesnt actually show like interest to love eba when they were just a child( at least as it is shown in the anime) so techinically(at least from what i watch from the anime,i'm too lazy to read the manga) nanami was his first love(?)

Love can't fade away that quickly especially if it's true love,even after being treated like shit by eba,haruto still love her. It is easy to say move on butt bruhh the cause of the "asuka incident(in the anime)" is no doubt the fact that haruto tried to move on forcefully that caused him to hurt not only himself in the process ,but asuka too (after he realised he couldnt move on that easily) the fact that haruto dated asuka after only a year after being thrown away by eba is alr shit, the inconsistency of haruto's feelings made it worse for all three of them ,but he didn't have any choice ,as i stated abovw ,he need someone to care for him,he needed someone to love him(vice versa) if only haruto's love for eba isnt that deeo,and eba's not frckin dumb that she repeated the same thing again and again 4 times(5 times including the ova,but in the ova it was reverse so i think it doesn't count) THEESE DISASTERS WOULDN'T HAPPEN
Not-SoWeaboo-ishJun 18, 2019 4:19 PM
Sep 11, 2019 11:29 AM
May 2019
Like always the best girl win, i was ready to give this anime an 9 if he ended up with Asuka, but sence this idecisive ass ended up with Eba i give this shit an 7 cuz drama was kinda good
Nov 23, 2019 9:47 AM
Dec 2018
Seems to be a regular thing in these types of manga/anime, and this writer has followed this formula a few times. The selfish/'mysterious' one gets away with all kinds of lame or downright rude behaviour and the MC is somehow still enamoured with her and treats everyone else badly. Not sure what kind of reaction they are hoping to get from this, are we meant to be appalled by the MCs behaviour and see it as a sad story or are we meant to think there is something romantic in trampling on other people? Fuuka and Suzuka are almost the same, particularly Suzuka. Not sure what reaction they are trying to get from the viewer/reader.

It's just ridiculous, really, Eba pulled him away from 2 girls that he liked, Nanami and Asuka, but, in the middle of that, treated Haruto like trash. She could have explained everything. Even when her boyfriend dies she doesn't see him for a year. She then chased him again. She really was a bitch, separating people who liked each other all the time. Even her boyfriend's childhood friend who visited the hospital. It was clear that she liked that guy before she went to Tokyo, why did she kiss Haruto when she knew he liked Nanami? Haruto was a scumbag too. There are too many stories like this in Japan. Starting to wonder if people there find this romantic. Just seems trashy to me.
Gab5Nov 24, 2019 3:50 AM
Nov 24, 2019 4:02 AM
Dec 2018
Aplope said:
Anime was ok... Actually, I noticed how they tried to cut a little on all the bullshit the manga portrais. All that forced drama and fateful reencounters are crap. And that was the autors faulta. They made tbe story a lot more realistic in the anime showing how confused they are and all the struggle with mixed feelings.

By the way, you twats, nobody stole nobody... Take a pause on watching so much TV and go out in the world for a while. Everyone made their own decision. You can't enslave yourself thinking you might save others. That never works. Asuka was well dumped.

Well, you are right. But then no one ever steals anyone do they? But shamelessly chasing someone twice when they like other people is as close to stealing as you can get, own decisions or not. And that still makes her a bitch if you add what she did in between. The way she behaved, I doubt someone like her would stay with him. There will always be an event that means she needs to break it off. She likes him so much that her friends could convince her to go to the mixer, all made up, but she couldn't contact him in a year. It's just not realistic for someone to fall for someone like that unless they are a moron.
Jan 13, 2020 7:08 AM
Dec 2019
I found Eba really lacked character development. I haven't read the manga but we never really get a good chance at all to see her point of view aside from some flashbacks from when she was in Hirsoshima. It was hard to root for her as we never really she first hand her love for Haurto.
Whereas Asuka we see her go from hating Haurto, to the two becoming friends, mourning over a death of a loved one, then becoming a couple. It seemed much more natural. She was so honest and trusting too. My favorite part was Haurato telling her to be proud of her country accent and not worry what others think. To me it would have made a better ending with Asuka and Haruto becoming a couple as you see their development more and rejecting his past love for Eba. The person you met in high school and love is not usually the one you end up with.
I think if we'd seen Eba grow more, or witnessed her love for Haruto first hand then it would have made for a more "fulfilling ending" and given and even footing for him to choose one girl.
Mar 25, 2020 3:48 PM

Dec 2017
Saw that predictable ending coming ~4 episodes ago. Not really surprised by the development of the show but somehow felt disappointed by the ending anyway.
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

May 24, 2020 2:06 AM
May 2020
This adaption was always going to fail. 12 episodes is not enough to tell the part of the story they chose to. I stopped at episode 7 to read the manga because you can feel the story is being rushed. There is too much character growth missing. A lot of the side events give the choices made much more context. There just simply shouldn't be a happy ending.

Honestly though - For me, this part of the story is just frustrating and dissatisfying in the manga. To love someone the way Asuka did - So purely and passionately that you have this absolute trust in your partner - would have been a type of story that is never really told in any type of media. It felt so refreshing to see a love that was so sincere and unadulterated - and it sucked to see it disintegrate so easily.

I suppose there is some redemption in how the story continues - but I think that, at least for me, it is only because there is enough content that allows you to almost forget and move on.

Even the ending in the show - If they had made the emotional context true to the manga - and not given such a sense of redemption or happiness - it would have been better. I honestly wish this had the worst ending that would frustrate and piss off viewers. MC lost everything but Eba and the viewer would be forced develop their own feelings rather than be spoon fed a semi-generic happy ending. There are consequences for decisions we make in life and it doesn't just end with the 2 or 3 people involved. That ripples out further into a greater social circle.

I really enjoyed the manga and worked my whole way through - but I personally would have liked to see it end here with MC choosing Asuka and having Eba move either on her own or with the group.

May 30, 2020 4:13 AM

Apr 2016
I read the manga and then I decided to rewatch the anime, the only thing I can say is that this is a shit adaptation. This animated series has nothing to do with the manga, it focus on the worst part of the series and it makes it even worse of how it was in the manga counterpart. How bad this is, I’m glad I decided to read the manga, otherwise I would had only bad things to say of this work.
Jun 17, 2020 12:14 PM

Oct 2012
what a weird anime adaptation. flash backs to present all over. lol fans must have been wtf when they saw this ending. got uruka vibes we cant study knowing who end game girl was while the manga was on going. Jesus.

they cut out the backash from friends.

oh well. time to read the manga. its binge so and kei works year!
Jul 1, 2020 10:15 AM
Jul 2020
I watched the anime when it aired but then after a few years I read the manga and finished it recently and then came back to watch the anime and found that the first part of the manga was missed out and was only showed in flashbacks which I guess was because there’s only 12 episodes. Honestly the anime makes you hate the characters way more than the manga Because of all the missed out information but even the manga doesn’t clarify the kazama fiesta and how yuzuki seems to just the able to leisurely swap between boyfriends when one dies.
Jul 12, 2020 12:19 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pains me to give this a 5/10 because I'm such a big fan of Heavy Romance/Drama stories and this, right here, could've been so much better with more care. Childhood friends prevailing is totally right up my alley moreover but let's get more into this in a bit.

Got to say, I liked the way the past was handled through flashbacks for one thing. Even though it was a little hard to understand things at first, they added up in good time. Childhood friends from the countryside; for some reason, I just love these kinds of stories so adding more to the disappointment ;-;

But then the pacing, jeez. Felt like things were just at us, as expected from a 27 volume manga being crammed into a measly one-cour and that too with just 20 minutes of screen-time. Two cours instead would've definitely done a lot better...

Anyway, on to the characters now. Aside from a few characters love-struck to our main lead being completely omitted for large chunks of the story, the main leads themselves were, at times, frustrating to keep up with. Mishima, as a result, suffering really hurts.

An Eba POV was really missing too, in my opinion. Dat confession in the last episode came off as a little underwhelming because we got little to no indications of that happening. Pretty clear that she was still smitten by him but that's not exactly the same thing as taking up the challenge, after all.

Op, on the other hand, was easily the MVP of the show for me. An absolute treat to tune in to every episode!

As such, it gets a 5/10 from me. Finished the anime yesterday but couldn't decide between a 5 or a 6 and normally in such cases I'd go for a 5.5, hence 6, but I've decided to stick with a 5 for this. And that pains me...

Gah, on to Kimi ga Nozumo Eien and Nana next (after the OVAs)! Hopefully, they'll sate this disappointment...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 29, 2020 7:13 AM
Jul 2020
Why just 12 episod its sucks
Aug 1, 2020 6:52 AM
Apr 2020
VioLink said:
This is bullshit. They cut out the friends calling them out on their shit to make it look like a "happy ending". Nanami specifically asks Yuzuki "are you okay with stealing another girl's happiness?" showing all of us how much of a pathetic person Yuzuki has become (as if we already didn't know) . And Takeshi gives Haruto shit for throwing Asuka away like trash for Yuzuki.

Hey man..are u still here?
just finished it..and i could not agree more with you.
I thought i was the only one hating this...
Aug 27, 2020 9:00 PM

Oct 2019
Red haired girl kinda remind me with typical monogatari character with that constant camera angle change that sometimes I thought she's in a wrong show.
Aug 29, 2020 5:02 PM
Nov 2018
Two pieces of trash ending up together. Fitting. Asuka was the one. She's the type of girl you never let go. What he did was wrong. He should have told his ex it was over and stood by his convictions to be happy with a woman who truly cared for him. I also blame the little sister for orchestrating it. The anime started out nice and turned into something morally disturbing. My heart broke for Asuka.
Sep 23, 2020 8:50 PM

Nov 2013
This turned out to be better than expected. The wishy-washy reality of young love. This is how people act in the real world, sad as it seems. This anime conveys that well. Good job.
Oct 14, 2020 11:27 PM
Dec 2012
Painful

Watch Sing yesterday for me, instead
Dec 5, 2020 9:49 PM

Mar 2012
It was quite obvious that Haruto had his heart stuck on Eba even when he was dating Asuka so I knew their relationship wouldn't work out but that jerk should have been honest with Asuka from the start instead of lying to her. Also Eba feels like a bitch, first she tells him that she loves him then when he confesses to her she runs back to Tokyo and gets together with someone else and only comes back when Haruto decides to move on with Asuka.
Feb 18, 2021 12:29 AM

Apr 2020
mrbakchoi888 said:
zensunni said:
I am a Yuzuki fan all the way. I always thought that Haruto was stupid for getting into a relationship with Asuka so soon after Yuzuki told him she didn't want to see him, though it was obvious that she liked him from the beginning of the Tokyo arc.

I was really surprised that they changed it from Nanami asking Yuzuki if she was OK stealing Asuka's happiness to Akari.

I agree that Rin is the general villain of the piece, but in this particular instance she is pretty blameless. Yes, she manufactured the date to Fantasy Land with Yuzuki, but that was only a small thing.

All in all the anime was OK. It was uneven and a bit too loose with the story line, but I still love the story enough that I liked it. But the manga is soooo much better.

as a manga reader i didnt think the anime was too bad because it stayed true to the story which was eba dumping haruto for kazama and haruto still loving her after all the years and things shes done to him.sure the anime skipped a lot of details and changed from the manga but i didnt think it was extremely terrible.i would obviously want another company to remake it and actually start from the beginning which tells the true story behind eba and harutos love because i feel this anime adaption just makes eba look like the bitch and is the bearer of bad news when she actually isnt.

however regarding this episode.dear lord it wasnt even close to the manga and it wasnt good the way they changed it too. in my opinion every episode after kazamas death was good but this one was just horrible.haruto in this episode just looked like a complete asshole by dumping asuka and instantly getting together with eba.he was never a really great main character in the first place but this last episode really made him look like a complete ass.

was is just me or at 13:23 when rin is turning around she sheds a tear? if its true.then the manga readers know exactly why she did.

Yeah can any manga reader explain why rin sheds a tear at the end
Does she loved haruto too??
Mar 10, 2021 9:09 PM
May 2016
sujal06 said:
mrbakchoi888 said:

as a manga reader i didnt think the anime was too bad because it stayed true to the story which was eba dumping haruto for kazama and haruto still loving her after all the years and things shes done to him.sure the anime skipped a lot of details and changed from the manga but i didnt think it was extremely terrible.i would obviously want another company to remake it and actually start from the beginning which tells the true story behind eba and harutos love because i feel this anime adaption just makes eba look like the bitch and is the bearer of bad news when she actually isnt.

however regarding this episode.dear lord it wasnt even close to the manga and it wasnt good the way they changed it too. in my opinion every episode after kazamas death was good but this one was just horrible.haruto in this episode just looked like a complete asshole by dumping asuka and instantly getting together with eba.he was never a really great main character in the first place but this last episode really made him look like a complete ass.

was is just me or at 13:23 when rin is turning around she sheds a tear? if its true.then the manga readers know exactly why she did.

Yeah can any manga reader explain why rin sheds a tear at the end
Does she loved haruto too??

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

98 by 14n9k »»
Apr 11, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2013

104 by Hinomari13 »»
Apr 21, 2023 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

84 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

77 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

87 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 11, 2023 6:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.