MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hotarubi no Mori E Chapter 4 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Hotarubi no Mori e »» Hotarubi no Mori E Chapter 4 Discussion

View Poll Results: Hotarubi no Mori E Chapter 4 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

9 64.29%
4 out of 5: Liked it

3 21.43%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 7.14%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 7.14%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 14

02-08-09, 3:16 PM

THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
it may be incest *sniffle*
but its good incest!! TT-TT

05-09-09, 5:56 PM

kora-chan said:

it may be incest *sniffle*
but its good incest!! TT-TT

lol. This was my least favorite of the 4 stories, but I loved this manga in general, the art and stories are beautiful! =)
Modified by phoenix_kagome, 05-09-09, 6:27 PM

*^*Random Rant*^*

05-04-10, 9:35 AM

It's not incest. It's just puberty and coming of age. I'm actually EXTREMELY surprised at how sweet the ending was. The guy maturely keeps his distance because he understands that his sister is confusing her feelings for him as a guy and her glorified childhood memories.

This manga is a gem in the rough.

/a guy who enjoyed this manga

08-01-10, 6:03 AM

arimakenshin said:
The guy maturely keeps his distance because he understands that his sister is confusing her feelings for him as a guy and her glorified childhood memories.

Yep, what a way to end it. Whatever 'it' was. It was amazing

08-21-11, 6:55 PM

arimakenshin said:
It's not incest. It's just puberty and coming of age. I'm actually EXTREMELY surprised at how sweet the ending was. The guy maturely keeps his distance because he understands that his sister is confusing her feelings for him as a guy and her glorified childhood memories.

11-07-11, 7:09 PM

arimakenshin said:

11-08-11, 11:25 AM

I actually like this one best out of the four stories. Maybe because its the most bittersweet? I don't think its incest though, at least not really.

03-19-12, 11:45 AM

arimakenshin said:

I thought it was incestous at first but reading your post chased my confusion away and reoriented my interpretation, thanks man!

/a guy who enjoyed this manga

Same here, I enjoyed it as well.

09-30-12, 12:23 PM

One of my favorite stories, all of these were so beautiful yet so sad. One of the best I've ever read.

03-30-14, 7:38 AM

Of all four stories, I liked this one. Bittersweet.

If I were the rain that bind together the earth and the sky, who in all eternity will never mingle,
would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?

06-21-14, 9:41 AM

I thought the second chapter will be the best, but now I think the forth is the best. Oh my god. In this chapter were too many feelings. This story touched me deeply.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices