Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2009 3:16 PM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
it may be incest *sniffle*
but its good incest!! TT-TT
May 9, 2009 5:56 PM

Sep 2008
kora-chan said:

it may be incest *sniffle*
but its good incest!! TT-TT

lol. This was my least favorite of the 4 stories, but I loved this manga in general, the art and stories are beautiful! =)
phoenix_kagomeMay 9, 2009 6:27 PM

*^*Random Rant*^*
May 4, 2010 9:35 AM

Nov 2008
It's not incest. It's just puberty and coming of age. I'm actually EXTREMELY surprised at how sweet the ending was. The guy maturely keeps his distance because he understands that his sister is confusing her feelings for him as a guy and her glorified childhood memories.

This manga is a gem in the rough.

/a guy who enjoyed this manga
Aug 1, 2010 6:03 AM

Mar 2008
arimakenshin said:
The guy maturely keeps his distance because he understands that his sister is confusing her feelings for him as a guy and her glorified childhood memories.

Yep, what a way to end it. Whatever 'it' was. It was amazing
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2011 6:55 PM

Feb 2009
arimakenshin said:
It's not incest. It's just puberty and coming of age. I'm actually EXTREMELY surprised at how sweet the ending was. The guy maturely keeps his distance because he understands that his sister is confusing her feelings for him as a guy and her glorified childhood memories.

Nov 7, 2011 7:09 PM

Jul 2011
arimakenshin said:
Nov 8, 2011 11:25 AM

Jul 2010
I actually like this one best out of the four stories. Maybe because its the most bittersweet? I don't think its incest though, at least not really.
Mar 19, 2012 11:45 AM

Apr 2009
arimakenshin said:

I thought it was incestous at first but reading your post chased my confusion away and reoriented my interpretation, thanks man!

/a guy who enjoyed this manga

Same here, I enjoyed it as well.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 30, 2012 12:23 PM

Jun 2012
One of my favorite stories, all of these were so beautiful yet so sad. One of the best I've ever read.
Mar 30, 2014 7:38 AM
Jul 2018
Of all four stories, I liked this one. Bittersweet.
Nov 11, 2017 8:42 AM

Jul 2015
arimakenshin said:

Agreed.

I liked this one the most. So bittersweet.
Jul 23, 2020 11:00 AM
Jun 2020
Ok,it's not incest,Goddammit. It's just the awkwardness because of all those years living separately and also because of maturity and puberty. And it's very relatable in real life. I just hate this fact.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hotarubi no Mori E Chapter 2 Discussion

cureroyale - Feb 7, 2009

11 by surprisedspace »»
Apr 1, 2022 11:03 AM

Poll: » Hotarubi no Mori E Chapter 1 Discussion

cureroyale - Feb 7, 2009

8 by surprisedspace »»
Apr 1, 2022 10:49 AM

Poll: » Hotarubi no Mori E Chapter 3 Discussion

cureroyale - Feb 8, 2009

4 by 2SugoiToActSugoi »»
Apr 30, 2014 8:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.