Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 28, 2014 11:34 AM

Apr 2012
The Ending was good,they put the drama in the end,so in some way it feel satisfied.

hoping for Season 2,to come out soon ^-^

Love Lab vol 10 cover.

Sep 13, 2014 11:57 PM

Feb 2013
This was a really good show. I hope there's a second season. I'm sure there's more to do. Riko and Maki don't have boyfriends yet and there was definitely pontential for RikoXNagi and MakiXYan.
Oct 16, 2014 2:29 AM

Sep 2014
Glad to see things went well for the two of them (even though it's to be expected lol)

I really enjoyed this one.. I was laughing in almost all of the EP's 'cos of all their antics.. Definitely going to miss Mika and Riko's gags.. They're the ones who made this show funny and adorable..
Overall, a good/funny anime..

~ 8/10 ~
Nov 23, 2014 4:04 PM

Sep 2014
I feel like the relationships with the boys are undeveloped and could serve as the main plot for the second season. They didn't even go on dates.

But I realize a second season is probably a pipe dream.
Dec 8, 2014 10:05 PM

Dec 2013
I dropped this series before for some reason, but I'm glad that I picked it up again and finished it. Seriously like this series. The comedy is light hearted too. I just hope there will be season 2 tho

Sakata_Kintoki said:
The Ending was good,they put the drama in the end,so in some way it feel satisfied.

hoping for Season 2,to come out soon ^-^

Love Lab vol 10 cover.

Definitely woul want to see more Jan x Maki hahaha
_kukiyomenaiDec 8, 2014 10:09 PM

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jan 6, 2015 5:02 AM

Nov 2011
Hooray, I finally managed to finish this TV series!
Episode that ends a series that began with a bang, I was dead the first episode, so it was fun! XD
Narrative does not seem to end, but it is still very consistent with what we saw earlier.
Not missing almost nothing in this anime, another good production studio Doga Kobo.
I hope you decide to make a second season, because one is not enough.
I could not follow it as it should be, so I will give a provisional rating of 7/10!

Thank you very much the group "Task Force" for the Italian version.
May 2, 2015 1:53 PM

Oct 2013
aight it had a pretty good ending <3 7/10 more me I liked it!!
[/quote]
Aug 20, 2015 8:02 AM

Oct 2010
Very solid ending, I was really pleased with how they chose to end this series. It felt very cohesive.

Tumblr |  Anime List | 🌷🌼

Sep 23, 2015 10:35 AM

Nov 2011
That was great. I laughed so hard and had an occasional feel. 9/10
Jan 12, 2016 12:57 PM

Apr 2011
I was reluctant to watch this anime until I was told it's not Yuri and the guys actually play a semi-important role. Oh how happy I am that I watched this. Such a pleasure it was <3
Nov 12, 2016 5:44 PM

Jun 2008
After 3.5 years I finally finished it. It was so painful at times. All the yelling, screaming, hitting, etc. I'm glad it's over.

6/10
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Nov 20, 2016 2:07 PM

Nov 2016
I have truly enjoyed this series so much! I'm glad that Riko told Maki the truth as it wrapped things up rather nicely. I do agree that the drama parts could have been handled better without the jokes but I think it did OK at some point. The comedy was top-notch quality and I laughed so much that it felt so good that my eyes watered up at times. The last part where they made the huge slapsticks was so hilarious that I knew they were going to hit Riko so hard after they found out about her lie.

I'm going to miss this show as it was really a truly enjoyable, comedic anime. I love the characters and their crazy antics that made the show so great. Riko and Maki are just an amazing comedy duo! Riko x Maki FTW!
Dec 30, 2016 9:01 AM

Oct 2014
I was laughing when Riko was trying to apologise in Maki's house but ended up smelling the carpet! Overall the show was really cute and I enjoyed it 8/10
Jun 11, 2017 2:39 AM

Jun 2015
I enjoyed this show. The comedy was good but was not a fan of the drama.
:)
Aug 1, 2017 9:19 PM
Dec 2013
I just finished this. There's a better show buried in what we got. The show could have continued and gotten into some of the girls getting into actual dating and still keep its comical approach to the material.

I just feel like this show never realized it's full potential. I liked it but it's also disappointing. The two lead characters were amazing and carried the show.
Oct 13, 2018 1:12 AM
Jan 2018
It kind of ended bland...Would love to see a second season to wrap things up.

The animation of this show was surprisingly nice and the comedic moments were on point all the time, loved it.
Dec 13, 2018 8:52 AM

Aug 2013
9/10.
One of the best Doga Kobo series (if not the best).
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Apr 29, 2019 3:27 PM
Mar 2018
That was a pretty nice ending. Kinda made me hope for a sequel, with Riko seemingly having an old love interest on hold and the Love Lab being established. But this is most likely to never happen, so we have to stick with this happy ending 8/10
Jul 1, 2019 5:13 AM
Jul 2018
This show was 5 years ago.
I wish I wasn't too focused on my studies, I already miss this show.

I rate it 7/10.
Aug 11, 2019 2:04 AM

Aug 2018
Great series!
Decent Ending i thought they just ignore that major problem (riko lying problem) that happened from the very start of the anime but i was wrong they saved it in the last ep.

Theres a lot of happening in the story like in one ep theres 2 to 3 problems exist but the anime manage to tell it with no problems you can keep up on it.
the narrative was superb in this show.

Great animation,characters and
im so amazed by it

The anime was fun but it can be deep sometimes.

10/10 for me
My fav would be
1. Riko
2. Suzu
3. Maki
4. Sayo
5. Eno
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Nov 9, 2019 7:50 AM
Aug 2018
This was an enjoyable watch. I would definitively watch a second season of this.

I wonder how high the chances for a second season are. The manga ended on October 21st this year. Could a manga get another anime season to celebrate it ending?
tr25a3Nov 9, 2019 9:17 AM
Jun 4, 2020 1:53 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Thats it, at last goddamned, Riko!

Thats my point. Judging that this series had a chance to improve later, and had enough room to get a continuations. I feel the 8/10 points to the Overall, must be nice enough to end the series. It will be more great if the show had a less drama in the end, bring more comedy joke as usual, and take some little normal romance to the girl. But, no. They keep a mild open ending. Giving a huge drama teenage with predictable liar problem solved situations. And take a soft joke to save the day.

A bit dissapointment. But, its okay. Still refer as an amusing series. So thats why i put 8 max for the show. Just, need more season. If it had more chance in the future. Maybe....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 1, 2020 11:43 AM

Jan 2016
pretty sure everyone knew that its gonna end like this but the execution was abit edgy on few scenes but overall great show
Feb 20, 2021 3:41 AM

Feb 2020
That was a nice final episode and maybe the best episode overall in this series. However, this wasn't one of my favorite CGDCT, because there was too much of drama and boring conversations about the student council and the Newspaper Association for example.

7/10
SerafosFeb 9, 2022 2:23 AM
May 22, 2021 4:47 AM
May 2021
I want the season 2!! I really love this anime so much(one of my fav)10/10
Nov 28, 2021 11:42 PM

Sep 2018
Decent, though pretty underwhelming for a CGDCT anime. I think the general premise of the show was a little weaker than others of the same genre, not as lively, and the characters weren't as likeable. Had some good laughs here and there, but they tried and failed to mix the humor with the drama too frequently, especially those last couple of episodes. The addition of male characters was a nice change though. 6/10.
Dec 2, 2021 4:40 PM

Aug 2018
Fantastic show. I loved every minute of it. The well-executed inclusion of a slight hint of drama earns it an extra point. I don't care what anyone says, comedy and drama go great together.

If it had a sequel even half as good, the series would definitely be one of my top CGDCT. But as it stands, I just can't ignore the feeling of disappointment that there's only one season.

9/10

PS: If you liked Love Lab, you'll probably enjoy Hitoribocchi as well. Very similar vibes.
epidemia78Dec 2, 2021 4:47 PM
Feb 10, 2022 8:57 AM
Aug 2021
Greater than any youtube apologies out there. The final drama about the orange hair's lie is very satisfying to watch. wasnt expecting that such an issue would be settled in this series, as it was one of the foundations of the comedic moments in this show, but seeing this getting resolved was also refreshing, perhaps building towards something new in the future.
Glad they did a change of pace in ep11, inserting an episode with some fan service by green hair, and some gags revolving around the siblings.
The characters are fun in the way how characters are fun in yuru yuri : they have strong traits, some traits being generic troupes (but also often presented in a sarcastic narrative), lots of dynamics and reoccurring interactions that appears in different unexpected occassions. Many of the background music I believe were also done by the same person that did the yuru yuri background musics.
Besides the love labs and sol sluffs, this show builds up several dramas and successfully resolves them, resulting into a feel of progressing forward so that the show does not get boring. Although at these segments (disregarding jokes that opens up the atmosphere), the overall tone becomes heavy, serious, sometimes melodramatic, it seems like they are written quite neatly and tightly, where almost all the character traits, interactions introduced in the show were at some point utilized as a building block of the solution, while not being entirely predictable. The only thing I disliked was that they sometimes have to utilize rather lame reasons as the starting point of some of the dramas.
All in all, this was a fun and decent show that has good relaxed moments and unrelaxed moments.
Sep 25, 2022 12:46 AM
Nov 2020
Funny and a good plot
Mar 15, 2023 11:38 PM
Mar 2023
very funny. new and fresh concept too
Jul 29, 2023 1:47 AM

Mar 2013
I'm glad I watched this. From the rest of CGDCT series out there, this alone gives me a rom-com every now and then. It's kind of shocking, really but I guess I would prefer this than a CGDCT with creepy yuri in it. CGDCT + Straight Romance is a MUST!

I was hoping for more since it looks like this ended at Vol. 4 out of 15 (M.U.), we could still hope for another two sequels... with more CGDCT + Romance. Well, I could only hope.

My "best girl/s" for this series would always be Natsuo and Riko. Maki, for her hilarious but womanly charm, and Riko for her cool but funny attitude.

P.S. The theme songs reminded me of Hanayamata.
CrazyButNot4UJul 29, 2023 2:32 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 9, 2023 8:33 AM

Nov 2023
Well thiswas a fun anime giys byebye
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2013

88 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:33 AM

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2013

66 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

81 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2013

69 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:31 AM

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.