Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 7, 2014 4:31 AM

Aug 2012
OMG ~ There will definitely be a season 2 !! xDD

I really like the older Jun. I don't really like the younger Jun. ><
The second half feels like a preview to season 2....
I can't believe it haven't end ..
I hope Hanaichigo will be back the next season..
And Suigintou is back with Megu...
And that youngest doll will die...
And Souseiseki get to keep her body...
And older Jun get to be with Saito...

So many things are not settled yet !!! GAH !!!
Feb 7, 2014 4:47 AM

Sep 2012
Kathrynkaren said:
OMG ~ There will definitely be a season 2 !! xDD...
What makes you say that? The episode may have implied it but sales were poor.

However, I just got the game but I think the new PS Vita game may contain the whole story. It is fun as you can pay both the Wound and Unwound Jun's stories.
Apr 22, 2014 7:14 PM

Aug 2011
This was even worst than the previous seasons. I think I should stay away from this franchise.

» Escapism.

Oct 13, 2014 3:12 AM

Feb 2013
It looks like things ended well for not-wound Jun. Also the manager was tolerable thjis episode too. I also found it super creepy the way Kirakishou's vines were pulling that doll away. Love how Shinku was afraid of the cat during her tea party. She's so cute!

"Don't forget me." - Shinku

Aww. How can I?! You slap everyone who wakes you up!

What that's how it ends!? Kirakishou is obviously still alive and we don't know what happened to Megu or Mitsu( Kanaria's medium) They left it totally open as if a second season was on its way. Which I would totally watch.

This alternative version of Rozen Maiden felt like a third season than a alternative version.

I think I'm gonna read the manga from beginning to end. I don't think it's gonna get a another season but I hope it does.

I really enjoyed the series. Grat episode besides the ending. There better be another season!
Jul 25, 2015 12:18 PM

Feb 2014
I was kinda hoping that the manager would have been fired, but whatever.

Nawww Shinku left a note in the picture book! And the video call was so adorable!

This episode ended kinda weirdly though. A problem is introduced but all we see is Jun jumping into the wound world.

So I'd give this a 6-7/10. Wasn't bad but the original Rozen Maiden was waaaaaay better. This felt like a totally different show, with all the world jumping. The Alice game played a very minor role...which is kinda weird because it was the driving force of the series. Also, this season has an action tag but this isn't an action show. It was also pretty hard to get into this. At least it wasn't terrible, though. Fun to see most of the characters again!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2015 5:21 AM
Casual Flower

Mar 2015
Noodle070 said:
I was kinda hoping that the manager would have been fired, but whatever.

Who didn't want that to happen? I mean, the guy was a major dick. Not to mention ugly...

I enjoyed the anime overall. And pretty glad it came back with such beautiful art work. As to be expected of Peach-Pit's works. I do hope we get maybe a sequel since it ended with a cliffhanger. The animation is so much better than the original to imo.
Oct 8, 2015 5:57 PM

Apr 2014
Somehow I want Jun to at least punch that annoying store manager.
I kind of feel sorry for Kirakishou...did not have a body and even Jun abandon her T_T
I know she is evil, but I can't help but feel sorry for her.
Suiseiseki is still my favorite Rozen Maiden.
8/10 Want another season!
P.S Love this art, so good.
Nov 8, 2015 3:11 AM
Nov 2015
Just finished reading tales, and i have a few questions occured. Did Jun from not-wind world became Kirakishou's master? How has she been awaken? Is it because the "wind" jun appeared? The phrase on 24-th page "How do you do, master? We meet again. And just for a while, i'll be going." Was it meant, that she will return back to adult jun shortly, after helping his childish form with creation of the new rose, or, that she will be staying in awaken form only during their adventure to recreat Shinku? If the last one, does it mean that she will fall asleep again, as they succeed in their journey and she will be returned to the not-wind jun, or, she will be still awaken, after being waken up once? Pls, gib your thoughts.
Nov 17, 2015 9:00 PM

Mar 2014
I really enjoyed Zurückspulen, and I look forward to a new season... if that'll ever happen. I hope it happens.
"I have blue eyes, blonde hair... uhhhh... gatling cannon..." My smile's fanbase... maybe...
[remember to put image here so sig look cool]_______
Jun 25, 2016 12:42 PM

Aug 2013
Well, I certainly enjoyed this more serious version of Rozen Maiden. Jun is a dick for treating Kirakishou like that though. I guess I'll check out manga since im a bit curious about what is going to happen next.
Dec 12, 2017 3:44 PM

Oct 2015
I had so much high expectations for this anime but it got boring that I almost slept at daylight. The MC is one boring guy who blamed everything on his surrounding and was not an initiator of anything, the store manager was right he was a loser. That old Jun didn't do much anything to show he was a protagonist, he never even saved his young self.

The story also neglected many things like the Alice game, that creepy rabbit, Suiginto's master Megu and the background characters role was neglected. Oh my goodness what about this father person who is supposed to have created them??

I guess I will have to watch the old alternative setting, maybe it will better than this one as I see it has no S2 (don't blame them)

5/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 28, 2017 1:01 AM
OG Rewriter

Aug 2009
Since 2018 is fast approaching, I kind of wonder if we will ever get another season lol.

That ending needs something, maybe an OVA to tie everything together. But I get the feeling that this is all we will ever get.
Dec 27, 2018 2:36 AM
Aug 2017
Near the end of 2018 and no news whatsoever...guess it's time to say goodbye to our hopes to get a second season
Mar 6, 2019 10:15 AM
Jan 2017
this series of anime theres like so musch different adabtation from the first and the second season,, theres so much character changing in style and personality here,, but think the animation style is better than the other season,, but still fom he story of other dimension of jin live its still fell to ficionful for me,,
and then the ending the rejection of Adult jun to taking help from the white rose doll and taking his problem with his own way making the doll damaged and destroyed,, then they sparate to eatch other world,,
then the time to little jun was unconsciously and the dolls call to adult jun to help him then ending,, this is a quite good ending, it seem the stry not god endding and still goes on,,
Sep 5, 2019 6:24 PM
Jul 2019
Best season. I'll never get it but I'd love not only another season but a re-imagining of the earlier seasons too.
Nov 28, 2020 1:51 PM
Aug 2020
ThatWhiteHand said:
Holy shit, this was so fucking amazing, what a damn shame there wasn't another season. Anyone know where the last episode continues in the manga?

Read first few posts in this discussion. Just finished this and intending to read manga too.
May 9, 2022 8:50 AM

Mar 2016
It's been 9 years so I guess there is no sequel lol.
Dec 26, 2022 4:09 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
Ahh another cliffhanger
Jun 22, 2023 4:31 AM
Mar 2016
Hi, I would like to know what chapter is best to continue where episode 13 of this anime left off? I know at the end part it skipped very big but what about before that.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rozen Maiden (2013) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2013

219 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 5, 9:50 PM

Poll: » Rozen Maiden (2013) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2013

71 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 27, 2021 11:42 AM

» How many chapters did they adapt

Barry_Allen_14 - Aug 17, 2021

0 by Barry_Allen_14 »»
Aug 17, 2021 7:21 AM

» Is this a standalone series?

Shahjoo - Jul 4, 2013

49 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Dec 23, 2020 11:35 PM

Poll: » Rozen Maiden (2013) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2013

51 by deltablu »»
Sep 5, 2019 5:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.