Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 29, 2013 1:49 PM

Oct 2012
Obligatory bonus fanservice episode, eh? It was unnecessary but at least it was fun, Honoka in her looks and without glasses was glorious.
Nov 8, 2013 11:58 AM

Jul 2010
Rin's blushing face is kawaii *-*

6/10
Nov 11, 2013 5:39 AM

Oct 2012
W.. wait one week ago?
Then Yura shouldn't be there.. She's still sulking
Oh I'll ignore this confusing timeline

Sonora looks fabolous in red dress
Lol Yachiyo's three size
Bloomer FTW! xD

Oh, Sonora you said Karila's inside is a dirty old man
But.. you said that thing and this thing about Yura =="

Aw, Karila's little brother? He's really cute as a crossdress, well as long he's cute.. it doesn't matter xD
Lol Rin's chara is........... crumbling

I just realized.. You could wear goggles & glasses at same time? Honoka just did that
Lol Honoka

Explode a leg!! xD
So there won't be any next season?
"Signature removed"
Nov 11, 2013 8:06 PM

Jul 2009
Huh, interesting ... nice fun way to end the season eh? :P
Aira entering too ... omg XD Also I love Karila ... glad she beat Yura tbh :P Haha omg Rin completely changed her personality! XD Honoka used psychological warfare to beat her though ... dun dun dun!
Final match was pretty intense ... glad those two got some time to shine. I think Honoka was underrated, I liked her a lot :D Plus she won ... camera angles ... dat body ... *takes off glasses* Dang girl, you've got it down! ;P

Hmm, so overall I actually really enjoyed this ... especially Yura's character development! Certainly wasn't expecting anything like it :O I really like did like pretty much all the characters, surprisingly enough ... really interesting battles and action, plus the music was good too. I guess the animation could have been better but it wasn't bad. So yeah, it beat my expectations! 8/10
Dec 16, 2013 12:59 PM

Jun 2012
This episode was unnecessary. Aside of another episode with fanserivce filling out screen there was nothing more than it, and they could simply just finish show after 12 episode.
Overalll, I think I would give this title 6/10 score, no more.
SirIntegralDec 20, 2013 4:36 AM
Dec 24, 2013 8:30 AM

Mar 2013
This anime is still very good for me even if they only battle with airsoft guns still a very good anime :)
Dec 30, 2013 3:25 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

It was really the final last time. Funny episode, it has almost everything that had to have the series, introspection is good, but had to do the soft air the pivot on which turned the plot and the comedy was peeping out from time to time to lighten the mood.
A pity, even for the short animation shown during the tuttta series, Gainax is going to save! D:
Character design cute, a little less colors in the pink one which prevailed in the end was yet another series that had potential, but that has not been exploited properly! ^ ^ "
Final rating 6/10!
Jan 5, 2014 6:51 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
This episode was awful and completely unnecessary. If the show ended on episode 12 I would of given the show a 7, maybe an 8...but they decided to ruin that chance with this disconnected episode. 6/10.
Jan 10, 2014 3:29 AM
May 2009
symbv said:
The only really great thing to see is Rin-chan in tere mode.

This.
Dec 4, 2014 11:23 PM

Feb 2013
This was a fun episode. It felt like a OVA than a real episode. Some nice fanservice in there too.
Mar 17, 2016 7:50 AM

Jul 2015
This episode was a mistake.
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Nov 1, 2016 9:28 PM

Sep 2013
A real let down of an episode after how good episodes 11 and 12 were.
Apr 7, 2017 3:49 PM

Mar 2017
what the heck happened.

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Feb 12, 2019 6:58 AM

Mar 2016
Meta-fanservice. Pretty fun episode for what it was.

I've changed my opinion of this show quite a bit while watching it. I thought the first few episodes were poorly done in terms of introducing the girls and the club. And then, and maybe this sounds weird considering the kind of show that it is, the shift to a more dramatic tone really improved the feeling of the show. The pacing and the direction started to feel tighter and more focused. It wasn't until the last three or so episodes that I really started to like the characters and then during this final episode I thought I wouldn't' mind seeing more of them.

Yura was an easy character to sympathize with. A girl with problems making friends, and lacking presence, takes advantage of her fake guns to, as Rin says, 'force her presence onto everyone.' I think it works because Yura isn't the only one who changes throughout the show, but her conflict is like a mirror for Sonora and the other girls to see what they're trying to conceal while in the club. My emotions didn't feel like they were being manipulated either. There was no grandstanding or lengthy speeches, just fun survival games and everyone's happy.

The whole part-reality/part-delusion thing was an interesting concept for a show like this to bring up, and then masterfully utilized in episode 12 to bring everyone together.
Jul 8, 2021 5:38 AM

Feb 2020
Yep. This felt more like a funny OVA episode, while the previous episode was the real finale which concluded the main story.

Honoka used the "When a girl with a glasses takes them off, she becomes a real hottie" cliché to secure her win. That was a pretty hilarious way to win.

Overall, this was a very good show, mostly because of Yura's character development.

SerafosDec 23, 2023 3:31 AM
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2013

137 by toralbabs »»
Feb 17, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Amarrez - Jul 18, 2013

129 by toralbabs »»
Feb 14, 8:33 PM

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 11, 2013

95 by toralbabs »»
Feb 10, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2013

179 by toralbabs »»
Feb 7, 7:44 PM

» Anyone else think the OP is really catchy?

Riptos - Aug 5, 2013

4 by Klefki_of_Awsome »»
Apr 6, 2023 6:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.