Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 26, 2013 9:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Survival Field Contest??

Hmm, I guess it's good to see Sonora back again. But this episode felt like a side story to me. Dat laughs. But yeah, this was a weird episode. The soundtrack was okay I guess? Oh and Yura was shy as hell. At least there was a match~ it was kinda intense too.

Rin's blushing is kawaii.
Sep 26, 2013 10:04 AM

Nov 2007
Field queen contest. So this contest was suggested by sempai girl because of more equipments. MC by one of blond girl's brother? Enemy girl didn't know that sempai girl was the winner of last year. So the contest is individual, and will eventually meet up with each other soon. ED airing at the intro. of character during the contest. Enemy girl "acts" so cute! (to win) Yura lost immediately, though. lol @ how blond girl won against her own otoko no ko brother through poll. Megane girl vs. enemy girl and she used strategy (talk) to win and get the chance to fight against blond girl. Extremely severe fight and wow megane girl is cute without her glasses (during the poll).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 26, 2013 10:09 AM

Sep 2012
The only really great thing to see is Rin-chan in tere mode.

Among all "C" anime I would say C > C3 > Blood-C = C3-bu
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 26, 2013 12:16 PM

Mar 2012
With all the self-aware fanservice, character quirks turned up to eleven and low-stake battles (lowered even further by having the final battle be fought between two C^3 girls) this looked less like a season finale and more like an OVA that they had to air on TV because they ran out of proper episodes prematurely. Not saying that it wasn't enjoyable, but it is kind of a letdown, considering that this series seemed to have an actual plot at one point. Not to mention that they kinda left the whole who-assaulted-Sonora thread hanging. Not too disappointed, since I know better than to have high expectations from Gainax endings. 3/5 for the episode, 6/10 for the series.
Sep 26, 2013 8:21 PM
Dec 2012
Unexpectedly better than the last episode. It was funny Honoka acted like their mother. Didn't imagine Honoka vs Karila for the final. Honoka is such a tactician. lol She stole the show. I had expected Rin vs Yura. Surprised to see Sonora. I had thought she already left Japan.

LOL@Rin's voice and her split personality histrionics. Hilarious was Rin modulated her voice when one of her team members said her smile was cute.

Overall it was an enjoyable series though ep 12 was disappointing. Glad the show was not like K-on and GuP. It's fun to watch this kind of anime sometimes. Japan should make anime of this kind more if they want to expand the number of anime fans in the West.
Sep 26, 2013 8:33 PM
Oct 2012
eminagnam said:
Overall it was an enjoyable series though ep 12 was disappointing. Glad the show was not like K-on and GuP. It's fun to watch this kind of anime sometimes. Japan should make anime of this kind more if they want to expand the number of anime fans in the West.

If Japan made more of this type of animation, animation would quickly be out of business. Do you honestly think that anyone in the US is going to buy this animation? It lacked a coherent story as well a message, mixed far too many genre elements and did it poorly, had drastically different animation between episodes, and hasn't even sold 1,000 discs. Now I do think that had C3 developed the Yura story from start to finish and had done episode 12 completely different you would have had a good animation, but good isn't transformation. This show wasn't Evangelion, heck it wasn't even FLCL.

Japanese tastes may be different from American tastes, but they aren't THAT different. Confused messes will not sell well, C3 lacked a good director (or if the director is good, it was killed by committee), and as such would have bombed in either country. I say this with regret because I liked the Yura story and really was looking forward to a good resolution.

And I know I am being a homer on this, but I seriously doubt you have watched GuP, because the only thing that GuP has in common with K-On, both have in common with C3, cute girls at school enjoying an extra-curriculum activity. That's it. If you haven't watched it, I suggest you watch it until the end. Very satisfying sports animation.
Sep 26, 2013 10:14 PM

Jan 2013
Decent final episode. Yura went down without a fight.

7/10
Sep 26, 2013 10:34 PM
Nov 2012
vonPeterhof said:
This looked less like a season finale and more like an OVA that they had to air on TV because they ran out of proper episodes prematurely. Not saying that it wasn't enjoyable, but it is kind of a letdown, considering that this series seemed to have an actual plot at one point.

Agree. For a while, there was character development and a plot. Then things went downhill. Fortunately it's over.

Compared to GuP, this anime was amateur hour.
Sep 26, 2013 10:35 PM

Jan 2011
You just can't beat Honoka's Honokas, this was a victory for megane girls everywhere! Dat Yura ass though, I noticed it at some points throughout the show but even I was still shocked when they brought attention to it. Overall, I got my girls with guns so I'm happy. The roller coaster ride that was Yura's character transformation was a pleasant surprise. Great show! Explode a leg!
RediceRyan said:
Decent final episode. Yura went down without a fight.

7/10

This was before Yura was on Sono's level, she probably would have been able to see that flank coming if this was after ep 12. Still, I was also surprised that they had the MC lose, but it was nice to see them give the other characters more time to shine.
vonPeterhof said:
Not to mention that they kinda left the whole who-assaulted-Sonora thread hanging.

It was revealed to be just a angry player.
VioLinkSep 26, 2013 10:57 PM
[center]
Sep 26, 2013 10:51 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Yeah definitely felt like an OVA, not sure why they even aired it...I was going to give it 6/10 but then this useless episode was included as part of the series...nope. If this was some long running comedy like Gintama, I would forgive it for having such a random episode, but alas it's only a one cour anime. It was kind if interesting to see Rin act so timid, but that's about all the entertainment I got from this episode unfortunately.
Sep 26, 2013 11:01 PM

Jan 2012
The moment this show went from a 6 to a 7 http://i.imgur.com/L1Ynmj6.png
Sep 26, 2013 11:09 PM

Mar 2008
I am going to miss this show. It was so very good. 9/10.
Sep 26, 2013 11:25 PM

Jun 2013
Well that felt like an OVA ep, & in my eyes completely pointless to end a series on.

This anime started off so well :( & then took a nosedive south halfway thru gave it a 6/10 after this ep, was going to be 7/10 if a better ending.
Sep 26, 2013 11:28 PM

Apr 2009
What can I say about this episode? Rin is cute.

Yeah.

Generous 4/10 show.
Sep 26, 2013 11:31 PM

Aug 2011
Hono gets the spotlight this episode.

Glasses off ftw!!

Felt like a bonus ep, which was expected seeing how ep12 ended.

7/10
Sep 26, 2013 11:32 PM

Sep 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
And I know I am being a homer on this, but I seriously doubt you have watched GuP, because the only thing that GuP has in common with K-On, both have in common with C3, cute girls at school enjoying an extra-curriculum activity. That's it. If you haven't watched it, I suggest you watch it until the end. Very satisfying sports animation.
He indeed watched GuP, but only jumped in from the middle and asked questions like why the shell hit did not penetrate and destroy the tank. I don:t think he ever really grasped what the show is about to be honest.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 26, 2013 11:41 PM

Jan 2011
This could have been good but that was not the case at all,honestly thought this would had been better than at least Upotte :/

will forever remember this for it's PV it was jazzy as fuck and Rin
Sep 26, 2013 11:47 PM

Dec 2012
Loli in a ghillie suit transforms to a fairy, life is complete. Fun episode, albeit the finale had to be fanservice episode and the battles were kinda boring and rushed.

As for the series as a whole, it was decent. I liked Yura's character development, especially when it was uncomfortable to watch her descent to rock bottom. Although I didn't really like Yura's delusions becoming reality since they served no real purpose in the story. Just remove them and you still have the same series. Ren was a great character too, very laid back and caring. Overall I'm thinking either a 6 or 7/10, had its odd moments but I still enjoyed it enough to marathon the first 12 episodes last week.

Side note - I just watched the ed for the first time, jeez that's just too adorable.
ZekkenshinSep 26, 2013 11:52 PM
Sep 26, 2013 11:54 PM

Jun 2008
Fetish fuel episode. Rin completely out of character and Hono showin' off them boobies.
Sep 27, 2013 12:31 AM
Dec 2012
Takuan_Soho said:

If Japan made more of this type of animation, animation would quickly be out of business.

What makes you think so? I doubt you ever watched Japanese anime that were made for overseas market rather than Japanese market.

Takuan_Soho said:
Do you honestly think that anyone in the US is going to buy this animation?

And do you think no one in the US would buy it? It's even harder to imagine no one would buy. No one means zero.

Takuan_Soho said:
It lacked a coherent story as well a message, mixed far too many genre elements and did it poorly, had drastically different animation between episodes, and hasn't even sold 1,000 discs. Now I do think that had C3 developed the Yura story from start to finish and had done episode 12 completely different you would have had a good animation, but good isn't transformation. This show wasn't Evangelion, heck it wasn't even FLCL.

So what? That's your impression. People have different taste and impression.

Takuan_Soho said:
Japanese tastes may be different from American tastes, but they aren't THAT different. Confused messes will not sell well, C3 lacked a good director (or if the director is good, it was killed by committee), and as such would have bombed in either country. I say this with regret because I liked the Yura story and really was looking forward to a good resolution.

Again that's your opinion. If it were true, Doraemon and Sazaesan would've sold well in US. Was Watamote manga already popular in Japan before it got popularity outside Japan? Did the finale of Free receive great acclaim in Japan though a lot of people outside Japan enjoyed it very much? Also not a few non-Japanese people think Japanese anime are often too sugary (e.g. friendly and meek characters, indecisive characters who rely on or follow others in making decisions, predictable happy ending, tolerant protagonists who don't kill their enemies). As you probably know, just b/c some cartoons, live-action films & TV series are very popular in US doesn't necessarily mean they are very popular in Japan as well. Vice versa

Takuan_Soho said:

Wrong assumption. I have watched those series. When I said the anime was not like K-on and GuP, I meant the atmosphere and the character interaction. Compared to Stella, those anime were much more light-hearted (or not so dark nor depressing) and the club/team members were friendlier to one another. I enjoyed K-on and GuP. But it would be boring if all the anime were like those. This is why I said it's fun to watch this kind of anime sometimes.

Are you trying to degrade this anime? Are you trying to force your opinion on others? Or do you have some grudge against me? Otherwise why do you care? It's fine you criticize the anime, but there's no need to force your view on others in case you are trying to. No offense, but it seems like you are desperately trying to give a bad name to this anime. If you check MAL users' comments on previous episodes, you'll know there are people who enjoy this show. This is partly why I think Japan should make anime of this kind more if they want to expand the number of anime fans outside Japan.

symbv said:
He indeed watched GuP, but only jumped in from the middle and asked questions like why the shell hit did not penetrate and destroy the tank. I don:t think he ever really grasped what the show is about to be honest.

That's your assumption. It's rude to judge others by assumption. I can't believe MAL staff acts like this. You are degrading not just MAL but CraveOnline and Evolve Media by your behavior. Besides, it's viewers' free choice how to grasp what a show is about.
eminagnamSep 27, 2013 12:39 AM
Sep 27, 2013 12:32 AM

May 2013
Liked this show. 7/10
Sep 27, 2013 12:35 AM

May 2012
really good episode ..Rin smile was really kawaaaai :)
Sep 27, 2013 2:17 AM

Aug 2010
What an utterly disappointing finale, though it really seemed like more of an OVA, but still, this was the last episode, and wasn't either funny nor interesting. A little fanservice and Rin moments saved it from being a complete trainwreck . 1/5.

6/10 for the series as a whole. They teased us with the prospect of having an ending that is somewhat different from generic happy ending #33.546, but they ultimately chickened out. I enjoyed the episodes that centered on Yura, I have no regrets.

Sonora still worst girl, now and always. Peace.
Sep 27, 2013 2:31 AM

Jul 2012
Quite a few unexpected things from this series as a whole. Both good and bad.

The previous episode was pretty boring and this finale was not much better. Wish the battles were more interesting.

Rin is best girl :)
Sep 27, 2013 3:03 AM

Sep 2013
I thought this episode would end off quite well, but instead I was turned off by the massive fanservice they had in this episode. It's rather suited to be an OVA. There isn't much satisfaction after ending off at episode 12, and now it just went downhill. Giving this episode a 6/10 and overall about a 6.5-/10 score.
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Sep 27, 2013 5:45 AM

Jun 2013
Yura in bloomers fuck yeah and Rin is surprisingly shy lol Haruna was a victim of psychological warfare
http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w601/khaledwx/sjk_13_hd_vivid_acbmkv_snapshot_2207_20130927_123511_zps9641346a.jpg
Sep 27, 2013 7:01 AM

Oct 2011
Since I do like "cute girls doing cute things" series (and yes airsoft as well as tanks do fit into "cute things" part) I was dissapointed by this.

Some nice ideas here and there, decent music and visuals all that was great to see.
But than we had Yura going full scale psycho over this game and this was simply too long - one or two episodes shorter or compressing it a pit would benefit this series.

So in the end 4/10 - and comparing it with GuP? Despite weird idea of girls in tanks one could see amount of work that staff put into making it: likable/coherent characters, seting up rules plus sticking up with them, historical references, overall feeling that they knew how silly idea is and decided to make it as fun as possible.
Which lead to GuP being one of best selling shows while this one sold something around... 250+ copies of first volume.
Sep 27, 2013 7:22 AM

Sep 2012
well.

slightly better than the complete ball drop of the last episode.
some parts were okay but it really didnt do much for this series.

such a shame too, it built up to be quite good going along the PTSD nofunallowed.jpg route but it just did a full 180 in ep 12, and i dont even know where this ep fit into the continuity, not like it mattered.

had this series kept going the dark route and had an ending worth remembering, i could have seen myself giving it an 8 maybe, but it went rainbows and butterflies cliche ending.

it was fun while it lasted i guess. 6/10
Sep 27, 2013 7:48 AM

Feb 2013
This show was great fun. It's clearly stated that the winner is whoever has the most fun. I had the most fun watching this, so I win.

C3-bu was a nice weekly dose of sweet and charming (even during the few episodes of Stella C3-bu: The Line). Kinda bummed that it's over (and probably not going to get renewed, judging by preliminary sales).
Sep 27, 2013 7:51 AM

Oct 2012
Decent episode. Just seemed like a fun way to end the series using a little bit of fan service. I was kind of disappointed that the sniper ended up being some random dude. It would have been cool if it was one of Rin-san's underclassmen or similar. I marathoned this anime as the last episode came out and all in all I give it about a 7/10. They really should have kept some of the humor from the early episodes as well as from episode 12. I can say that I'd be down for an OVA but idk about a second season.
Sep 27, 2013 8:27 AM
Oct 2012
eminagnam said:
Are you trying to degrade this anime?

That has already happened, Japan has spoken, 297 copies sold is a financial disaster. You were trying to say that this show was a success, it isn't. You stated an assumption (since that seems to be your favorite word), I replied with a simple fact. My post merely try to explain the fact of why this show failed so completely. Now my explanation could be wrong, but the fact that this show was a colossal failure remains unchanged.

eminagnam said:
Are you trying to force your opinion on others?

Nope, just made an argument that people can accept, ignore or refute. Only a thin-skinned whiner would think that this constituted "force". There is no rule on MAL which says that only positive opinions have to be stated. I gave my reasons for supporting my position, which if you want you can accept, ignore or refute.

eminagnam said:
Or do you have some grudge against me?

I still don't even know you exist. You made a claim, I thought it was false and I decided to refute it. That is it.

eminagnam said:
Otherwise why do you care? It's fine you criticize the anime, but there's no need to force your view on others in case you are trying to.

Ah, I see, when you state your opinion that is okay, but when I state my opinion that is "force". Are you really so thin skinned that you can't handle anyone who disagrees with you?

eminagnam said:
No offense, but it seems like you are desperately trying to give a bad name to this anime.

I have made 2 negative posts about this show, one here, and one on the release thread when we learned that this show sold under 300 copies. Before that I made a few posts around episodes 9 and 10 which were generally positive because as I stated above I liked how they developed Yura. Not sure how 1 each post on 2 different threads constitutes "desperate".

eminagnam said:
If you check MAL users' comments on previous episodes, you'll know there are people who enjoy this show.

If their enjoyment is so weak that 1 post by me ruins it for them, then you really should question how much they really enjoyed the show. Worry about yourself, others can take care of themselves. If they disagree with me they will either ignore my comments or attempt to refute them. That is what grown ups do you know.

eminagnam said:
This is partly why I think Japan should make anime of this kind more if they want to expand the number of anime fans outside Japan.

On MAL this show is ranked 2,985 with a 6.93 score. Both GuP and K-On are a point higher. I have to admit I cannot fathom the logic behind your argument that the way to increase audience share in the US is to make shows that are less popular.
Sep 27, 2013 8:47 AM

Jun 2010
I guess my only disappointment with this was that Yura didn't fight against Rin and redeem herself or something like that, but over all, it was one of my favorites. I'm never going to forget the ending (Song).

Yura's change throughout this was one thing that I didn't expect.

Sep 27, 2013 8:56 AM

Jul 2013
Well, I think this last episode was okay, but I like last weeks episode ending was better though. I'm giving this a 7/10

Final episode shows a Field Queen Contest, to resupply their BB pallets. It was funny like in the previous episode where comedy issues in the battlefield. Well Honoka wins by having some fanservice in the end XD. Rin was cute though when she blushes.

A decent anime though it would be better if it focus on comedy and tournaments. Yura kind of ruined it throughout the season but at least she changed in the last couple episodes.

Sep 27, 2013 9:07 AM

Jun 2013
Once Yura got eliminated I thought they were going to have a Karila vs Rin rematch.
It was an okay series overall.

Honoka <3
Sep 27, 2013 9:45 AM

Feb 2012
Last ep was decent. I just wish the rest of the show had these fun elements rather than the huge change Yura went through as well as all that drama. If it were done well I would have embraced it, but it wasn't. That, and the animation and overall quality just wasn't there.

They should have stuck to what made the first 3 eps great since it went downhill after that.

Overall, 5/10.
Sep 27, 2013 11:56 AM

Sep 2009
AHAHA. That was such a nice ending ^________^
I enjoyed it. :D
Sep 27, 2013 12:23 PM
Jul 2018
A rather disappointing show overall despite the hype episode 1 gave me. That part where Rin acts shy and awkward in front large crowd was great though. That and the confrontation with Honoka later implies that originally Rin and Yura shared much in common.

GuP and Sora no Woto were leagues better.
Sep 27, 2013 2:12 PM

Apr 2010
This is one of those anime that's start of with attracting the wrong audience and then goes on a different course from partly in making the audience it attracted disappointed.
And amongst the audience it was meant for not many started watching.
Despite this strange course i didn't think the anime was that bad i enjoyed it actually well except for this last episode which i think is a bit pointless.

The personalities where a bit strange at times for instance Sonoro who didn't really act like a leader when she needed and Rin being pretty stoic.
And there where some twists in the story line.
I also liked how Yura's personality unfolded she went to far at some point but she recovered and learned from her mistakes.
Sep 27, 2013 2:17 PM
Dec 2012
Takuan_Soho said:

That has already happened, Japan has spoken, 297 copies sold is a financial disaster. You were trying to say that this show was a success, it isn't. You stated an assumption (since that seems to be your favorite word), I replied with a simple fact. My post merely try to explain the fact of why this show failed so completely. Now my explanation could be wrong, but the fact that this show was a colossal failure remains unchanged.

It seems your argument is based on disc sales in Japan. You seem to think a success means good sales of discs. I was talking about expansion of the number of anime fans (including those who don't like the existing anime) outside Japan, not disc sales. And there are people who enjoyed the series. I wouldn't say it failed completely.

Takuan_Soho said:
On MAL this show is ranked 2,985 with a 6.93 score. Both GuP and K-On are a point higher. I have to admit I cannot fathom the logic behind your argument that the way to increase audience share in the US is to make shows that are less popular.

I didn't say this anime was a perfect example to increase audience share outside Japan. As I said in other threads of previous episodes, this anime has problems. I think the problems should be fixed if other creators try to make this kind of anime. If I rated Stella, it would be 6/10 at best. Nonetheless there are people (including me) who enjoyed the series. Also just b/c some anime are a point higher doesn't mean all the audience enjoy or like the anime. Like I said, tastes differ. When I said Japan should make anime of this kind MORE, I meant more than one anime (this one Stella), not many. Since they make unpopular anime (e.g. Gifuu, Aratakan Gatari, Crime Edge, Amnesia, Inu to Hasami) almost every season anyway, I don't think Japanese anime would be out of business even if they made this kind one occasionally. Yeah even once a season or once a year would be fine.
Sep 27, 2013 2:34 PM

May 2012
Karila twin brother is much hotter than her

Also, Honoka is hot in this episode
Sep 27, 2013 3:00 PM

Aug 2013
"Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class C3" is far from stellar.

I regret ever hoping for this show to have a darker and edgier plot or a memorable ending.
Sep 27, 2013 3:16 PM
Oct 2012
eminagnam said:
It seems your argument is based on disc sales in Japan. You seem to think a success means good sales of discs. I was talking about expansion of the number of anime fans (including those who don't like the existing anime) outside Japan, not disc sales. And there are people who enjoyed the series. I wouldn't say it failed completely.

Disc sales, while not everything, certainly have overwhelming importance when you are talking about the success of an animated series. And like it or not, economics is what drives any market, not just animation. "Expansion of fans" means nothing if those fans are not willing to pony up money to buy the discs, and unfortunately few American and European fans do this, meaning that for all intents and purposes, the Japanese market is all that matters to the people who make animation.

This doesn't mean that this show can't be enjoyed or doesn't have positive aspects to it. But remember the context of my response. You said that the studios should make more of these types of shows, my point was that would be economic suicide.

Japanese animation studios do try to make these types of shows and do so every season. Kamisama ga nai is an example of a serious animation made this season (which unfortunately also had serious pacing issues that will probably kill it in the market - it is forecast to sell around 800 copies). I really wanted that show to succeed, but I have to be honest I can't fault the Japanese audience for not supporting it. The same is true with C3. I really liked episodes 8-10 (I was into the Black Yura plot, the light hearted comedy at the beginning wasn't enough because I was already watching two comedy shows I found more entertaining), but the animation was flawed, so we can't hold this up as an example that should be copied.
Sep 27, 2013 4:46 PM

Dec 2009
This episode kind of ruined an otherwise good, if bumpy as heck, series. It just doesn't fit. It feels unnecessary.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Sep 27, 2013 4:52 PM

Mar 2012
Didn't expect it to play out like that. I expected Yura VS Rin, but Karila is the cutest so I'm happy she got to continue til the final round. I don't think Honoka fought a fair fight against Rin.
Sep 27, 2013 5:06 PM
Mar 2011
best final episode ever LOL

totally unexpected. i mean seriously who thought those would be the last 2?
"....i am the villain in this story"
Sep 27, 2013 5:38 PM

Jul 2009
This was one hella dumb and random episode, but fun and enjoyable nevertheless.

Karila, y u no wear bra?
Sep 27, 2013 6:19 PM

Nov 2012
Contest for BBs.

Rento,so big and moe.Lol'd at her advertising.

Rin was so freaking cute :3.

Chibi's from the highlights were cute.

Karila win over her brother with her tomboyish lewdness.

Rin was beat by Honoka with some psychological warfare.

Karila vs Honoka.

Honoka wins with her appeal/boobage and those legs :3.

Was going to rate this a 4/10 but after this episode am think of possible raising to 5/10.
Sep 27, 2013 6:24 PM

Apr 2009
So, what hopes do we have now for Military Moe?

Oh, right. The holy grail is coming in Summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE_CVduNyl4

Prepare yourselves.
Sep 27, 2013 6:56 PM

Feb 2012
Wtf, wasn't Yura on equal footing with Sonora last episode? How did she lose so fast?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2013 10:54 PM

May 2012
^I think this episode happened around the time between episode 6 and 7(though there are some inconsistencies with that) since Sonora is still part of the club.

I enjoyed this episode. Honoka really is crafty if she wants to be for her advantage.

I rate this series a 7/10. I enjoyed it for what they tried to do with Yura(though it was sad for me seeing it happen to her) and how she came back from that. Rento is the best girl.
zenjamibuSep 27, 2013 10:58 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2013

137 by toralbabs »»
Feb 17, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Amarrez - Jul 18, 2013

129 by toralbabs »»
Feb 14, 8:33 PM

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 11, 2013

95 by toralbabs »»
Feb 10, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2013

179 by toralbabs »»
Feb 7, 7:44 PM

» Anyone else think the OP is really catchy?

Riptos - Aug 5, 2013

4 by Klefki_of_Awsome »»
Apr 6, 2023 6:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.