Forums
New
Feb 8, 2009 10:37 AM

Jun 2008
It was sad that Yoru had to leave :<
Feb 8, 2009 9:38 PM
Jul 2018
Well it was for the better...

I personally don't like the idea of siblings falling in love with each other and twincest xP much so this anime, but at least Yoru himself knows what he's doing is wrong. Gotta consider that commendable for him to do :]
Feb 15, 2009 4:28 PM

Sep 2008
Yeah it was sad that he left.

But he did know they couldn't be together as long as they in the town they were born.

Him leaving meant she could sometime later move in with him and they could continue their relationship there where no one there would know they were related.
Feb 16, 2009 5:12 AM

Jan 2008
this anime really touched me and too bad I don't know why I didn't keep it *I deleted it* but I'm into those Forbidden Love ideas and simply this anime amazed me XDD but it was sweet ~

I would agree with the others that Yoru made the right choice when he left it's better for the time being you know :)

anyhow just wanted that I found about the live-action of this if anyone wants to download it go to boxtorrent.com
May 12, 2009 6:14 PM

Jun 2008
Hyesungie said:
this anime really touched me and too bad I don't know why I didn't keep it *I deleted it* but I'm into those Forbidden Love ideas and simply this anime amazed me XDD but it was sweet ~

I would agree with the others that Yoru made the right choice when he left it's better for the time being you know :)

anyhow just wanted that I found about the live-action of this if anyone wants to download it go to boxtorrent.com

OMG! LIVE - ACTION? O.O
Dec 20, 2010 8:22 AM

Mar 2007
in manga they keep seeing each other, even when living far away from each other.

Oct 6, 2012 2:40 AM
Oct 2012
Tinky-Winky said:

I personally don't like the idea of siblings falling in love with each other and twincest xP much so this anime, but at least Yoru himself knows what he's doing is wrong. Gotta consider that commendable for him to do :]

Yes incest is bad, not "wrong" but bad. Why is it bad? If all you're gonna site is some senseless blind morals than I say bullshit. Humans develop "morals" because they actually have real objective consequences and not just because they think its wrong for the sake of being wrong. And no, saying that society will look down on them won't work because society can just be bullshitting as well.

Now I don't blame people for finding incest "wrong," it has been hardwired into our genetics to avoid falling for our blood relatives. But why is it so important that we don't?

Interestingly, studies suggest people tend to be more attracted to other people who are similar to their parents or siblings, assuming they don't hate each their parents or siblings.
Mar 24, 2013 1:51 PM

Oct 2012
Asap said:
Tinky-Winky said:

Yes incest is bad, not "wrong" but bad. Why is it bad? If all you're gonna site is some senseless blind morals than I say bullshit. Humans develop "morals" because they actually have real objective consequences and not just because they think its wrong for the sake of being wrong. And no, saying that society will look down on them won't work because society can just be bullshitting as well.

Now I don't blame people for finding incest "wrong," it has been hardwired into our genetics to avoid falling for our blood relatives. But why is it so important that we don't?

Interestingly, studies suggest people tend to be more attracted to other people who are similar to their parents or siblings, assuming they don't hate each their parents or siblings.

It was hardwired because of the genetic issue, which admittedly is a concern. But after that...I say let people do what they want. They could adopt or something, you shouldn't have to fight your emotions if no one is harmed from expressing them
Apr 6, 2013 6:43 PM
Jun 2012
The funny thing I must say is, we are all related to each other. After all the human race didn't start of with billions of people. Se technically by society views, everyone is related. It's how society works, they say this and that however make
'exceptions" where and when they please.

Sister= 100 percent blood related
Society View= Disgusting

Half-sister= 50 percent blood related
Society View=Disgusting

Stepsister= 0 percent blood related
Society view= Disgusting

Girlfriend/Sexfriend= 0 percent blood relation
Society View= Accepted

Like I said we are all related in a way because of the first two humans in the world tree, now 8 billion people later. However going by societies rules where they accept couples who are 0 percent related, why aren't you allowed with a stepsister(if you had one)? Why? Well thats because of societies "exceptions" to the rules. I love how society works, we all just live a lie if you look at it closely.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Eucliwood_kun&sclick=1]
Aug 15, 2014 3:05 PM

May 2014
Yosuga No Sora is still the best idc
Jan 16, 2015 3:18 PM

Jan 2013
the majority can shove it, if you want to pork yer 100% blood related sis then go ahead.
Dec 15, 2017 9:33 PM

Mar 2013
yyaziK said:

That series is a prime example of why you should lock your doors... or not have sex in the hallway. One or the other.
Dec 15, 2017 9:37 PM

Oct 2013
broodo said:
yyaziK said:
That series is a prime example of why you should lock your doors... or not have sex in the hallway. One or the other.
a moment no one should truly forget all throughout history
Sep 11, 2020 10:51 AM
Oct 2019
I'm in love with this movie, the first time I watched it, I cried. I watched it just now, still cried at the end when Yori left😭. I like romance between onii-chan and imouto, don't give a fuck if it's wrong/bad. The confessions and hardships in those love stories are unrivaled in my books.
Aug 6, 2021 3:31 PM
Jul 2018
Asap said:
can you show some proof for this? because im pretty sure no such thing exists, that'd just be weird. also, most studies show the contrary and im pretty sure you just contradicted your own statement in the next sentence...
Oct 1, 2023 2:28 PM
Oct 2019
This shiz was very hot 🥵 ngl

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru Episode 1 Discussion

Teddy - Jul 18, 2008

45 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 16, 2022 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.