Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2013 12:53 PM

Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now that doesn't look good. Looks like blondy has visited Margaret. What can he be up to?
Dec 21, 2013 1:52 AM
Nov 2013
Madlax is 17!? I was thinking more like mid twenties.

I actually like this pairing of Vanessa and Madlax, I hope it goes on for a bit.

The showdown between Sniper chick and Madlax was cool, but I'm really not a fan of the lazy flashing (flying? not sure how do describe it) colored backgrounds that they use during action sequences in this show. I'm also skeptical that shooting a car in the engine would actually cause it to explode, but i guess Madlax isn't exactly aiming for realism. (And what do i know)

I do love how frank Madlax is.
"Are you into mutual shootings?"

"...Lies only breed sadness"
"You're weird"
"I consider myself a person of integrity"
"But you're stupid"
Jul 23, 2023 4:12 PM
Dec 2020
Gotta love how there's eleven episodes of slow, gradual build-up, mysticism, and general exposition, and then Vanessa rizzes Madlax into her bed within like fifteen minutes of them meeting each other. 
And she almost seems to want to make sure that Madlax is legal too...
Also the bizarre yuri triangle between Madlax, Vanessa and Limela has major Noir vibes ala Mirielle, Kirika and Chloe, and frankly I'm all for it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Madlax Episode 5 Discussion

Guitarplayer20 - Sep 13, 2013

5 by BlueBullet178 »»
Jan 15, 9:55 AM

Poll: » Madlax Episode 4 Discussion

meneope - Aug 28, 2009

12 by BlueBullet178 »»
Jan 13, 9:21 PM

Poll: » Madlax Episode 26 Discussion

meneope - Dec 8, 2009

37 by chriskris91 »»
Jan 13, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Madlax Episode 24 Discussion

meneope - Nov 26, 2009

8 by chriskris91 »»
Jan 13, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Madlax Episode 22 Discussion

meneope - Nov 13, 2009

4 by chriskris91 »»
Jan 13, 9:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.