Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 2, 2013 8:08 AM
Sep 2013
Thank you! :-) to make things more simpler, let's just say that I would kindly accept any suggestions you have in mind when it comes to "Deep Romantic Anime" even if it's ecchi :-)
Oct 2, 2013 10:45 AM

Jul 2013
KaichouEmiruSama said:
Thank you! :-) to make things more simpler, let's just say that I would kindly accept any suggestions you have in mind when it comes to "Deep Romantic Anime" even if it's ecchi :-)

Well, none of the deep romances that I like are really ecchi or harem.
My most well liked romance anime are:
Toradora! (Romance/Comedy/School Life)
Katanagatari (Action/Comedy/Romance, my personal favorite)
Myself ; Yourself (Romance/Drama/Slice of Life, more serious and mature)
Otome Youkai Zakuro (Romance/Action/Comedy)
Clannad/Clannad After Story (Romance/Drama/Comedy/School Life/Slice of Life, starts getting hard and heavy in After Story)
Aaaaand ef: A Tale of Memories/A Tale of Melodies (Romance/Drama/Slice of Life, first season is cute and has three different romances, second season ties up a lot of loose ends and makes you sad)
Oct 2, 2013 2:45 PM
Oct 2013
Chromed shelled regios- little romance, superpowers, mc is strongest

Sword art online- romance, powers, action, mc is strongest

Kaze no stigma- average romance, magic superpowers (worth watching) mc strongest

Tsubasa reservoir chronicles ( best manga ever and anime is the best too....wish they finished it
though, watch the OVAS after the two seasons...soooooo worth it.)----the best anime ever----WATCH IT best music score love it love it love it

Dragon ball z( but you knew that already) super superpowers not romantic comedy

Legend of legendary heroes- little romance, magic, action, comedy, mc is strongest

Guilty Crown - can I call it romance??? I guess but it's good action, sci fi, mc becomes he strongest

Tenchi muyo- ehhh romantic??? No harem type but...sci fi mecha actionish mc is strongest by far

That's all I can think of right now but Tsubasa is so worth watching better yet the manga because a lot is unexplained in the anime stilllllllll I demand you watch it loll hope these help I kno I mentioned some that others did
How can you be in hell when you're in my heart..
Oct 2, 2013 2:54 PM
Oct 2013
Also mononoke hime or princess mononoke if you haven't already seen it..... It's a movie by hayoa Miyazaki.... Mc is really strong ... With romance action movie score is great really worth it
How can you be in hell when you're in my heart..
Oct 7, 2013 2:42 AM
Sep 2013
Thank you for the suggestions! I just finished watching Yosuge no Sora last night, it was very interesting and it had allot of romantic scenes not to mention it's kinda a hentai but I quite hear allot that it's not, I learned that it was those explicit scenes that really made it better and really showed how deep the romance in it and I loved it and now I'm currently watching Kiss X Sis. I wanted to ask some suggestion based on these anime (I don't mind 17+ animes) just looking for a good romantic one, could you help me out please? Thank you! :-) If your kindly enough to help me answer some of my question check out my post regarding Kiss X Sis http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=672603
Oct 7, 2013 2:58 AM
Jul 2018
The World God Only Knows is a must watch(harem + romance + comedy)
I heard that Kokoro Connect is pretty good(has romance but I'm not sure if its strong)

(PS: Please update your anime list so we know what you have watched)
Oct 7, 2013 5:34 AM

Jan 2008
sacred blacksmith

It's real good but if you want to go for it don't even bother with the anime, just start with manga instead. Anime got claymored.

Chromed shelled regios- little romance, superpowers, mc is strongest

It's in my top three, even though the anime is pretty short (one season with 20-something eps) there are a ton of novels to read at baka-tsuki if you're interested.

Densetsuyuusha no densetsu - new season please?
And one for Kaze no Stigma too...
Oct 7, 2013 6:15 AM
Sep 2013
Recusant said:
I heard that Kokoro Connect is pretty good(has romance but I'm not sure if its strong)

I'm sorry for the trouble of not having any Anime in my lists. I'll look into it and work it out cause I just started liking animes cause probably I only watch hentai before (intentionally for Romance), hehehe :D I hate that hentai are too short for me so I looked for a more longer story that has romance in it and I had the liking in anime since then. Up to now I'm still looking for one and I've already watch the world only god knows and kokoro connect isn't much what I've wanted. Not to change the main topic here regarding "Romantic/Super power anime" I'm still looking forward for any suggestions regarding romance! Thank you!
Oct 7, 2013 6:55 AM

Sep 2013
KaichouEmiruSama said:
Recusant said:

I'm sorry for the trouble of not having any Anime in my lists. I'll look into it and work it out cause I just started liking animes cause probably I only watch hentai before (intentionally for Romance), hehehe :D I hate that hentai are too short for me so I looked for a more longer story that has romance in it and I had the liking in anime since then. Up to now I'm still looking for one and I've already watch the world only god knows and kokoro connect isn't much what I've wanted. Not to change the main topic here regarding "Romantic/Super power anime" I'm still looking forward for any suggestions regarding romance! Thank you!
You watch hentai for romance. I never thought such dedication was possible Well, if you're that much into romance, I suggest boku no pico. As an avid hentai viewer for the sake of romance, you're bound to love this one. This is deep, pure romance animated to perfection.

PS: This one is probably not upto par on your idea of true, deep love. You see, this one is rather shallow and doesn't show any signs of what one might call real love. But, for the sake of saying, 5 centimeters per second is also a romance anime.
DeigerOct 7, 2013 7:00 AM
- My creativity is plummeting. -
Oct 7, 2013 7:33 AM
Sep 2013
Deiger1111 said:
KaichouEmiruSama said:
Recusant said:

You watch hentai for romance. I never thought such dedication was possible Well, if you're that much into romance, I suggest boku no pico. As an avid hentai viewer for the sake of romance, you're bound to love this one. This is deep, pure romance animated to perfection.

PS: This one is probably not upto par on your idea of true, deep love. You see, this one is rather shallow and doesn't show any signs of what one might call real love. But, for the sake of saying, 5 centimeters per second is also a romance anime.

Sorry but I don't watch yaoi. I'm sorry I wasn't able to specify some things out buy I'm a guy and I would normally love a male and female relationship. Thank you! :-)
Oct 7, 2013 7:51 AM

Sep 2013
KaichouEmiruSama said:
Deiger1111 said:
KaichouEmiruSama said:
Recusant said:

Sorry but I don't watch yaoi. I'm sorry I wasn't able to specify some things out buy I'm a guy and I would normally love a male and female relationship. Thank you! :-)
Then I believe you'd have to suffice with 5 centimeters per second.
- My creativity is plummeting. -
Oct 11, 2013 3:04 AM
Sep 2013
Do any of you guys know animes that has a OP MC like Estetica, Demon king Daimou or Hataraku Maou Sama? I hate some Animes with the MC being lame or a whimp. I want the MC being awesome and has harems or probably not, I just care about how the MC stands out in the story. Don't forget romance! If your kindly enough to read my previous posts in this topic, feel free so that you could make it easier for you to suggest cause I'm still working on my list of animes I've watched. I've probably watched most of the animes they've suggested so try and suggest some other stuff :-) thank you so much for you consideration!

More topics from this board

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - 10 hours ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
5 minutes ago

» 150 Chapters Manhwa/Manhua

Nizalich - Apr 21

3 by duchessliz87 »»
8 hours ago

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Yesterday

4 by ToG25thBaam »»
8 hours ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

69 by WatchTillTandava »»
9 hours ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Apr 18

10 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
Yesterday, 9:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.