Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 8, 2013 7:28 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
noteDhero said:
This was a weird episode. So many wtfs buzzing in my head.

Why was the background in Touya's apartment (with Haruka) flipping between looking like a 6 year olds painting and regular quality? That was very distracting. At the same time the animation was doing the same jery, semi-fluid stuff that happened when they introduced Tsundere.

Why did Touya get in the car with ManagerWoman. I don't care what anyone says, he must at least sub-consciously want this relationship to fail.

Why did Touya miss so much school last year? Was it his mom? And what's his relationship with his dad, because he didn't look like the shut-in drunk I thought he was.

What's up with the on-screen script? Is this Touya's thoughts, or merely written narration?

Why is Yuki breathing hard? Does she have a breathing condition? Singing in a static position doesn't cause that much breathlessness.

Yuki breathing hard? Either she's tired, has an illness or maybe she's pregnant, and doesn't know about it. Touya needs to make up his mind already, who is he going to choose. Yuki, Rina, or the girl he helped out. I want Yuki to win because if the writers make Touya break up with his high school girlfriend just so that he can go with someone else would be just bad. These managers are just too tough on Yuki. Like seriously every person has their personal life that is dealt at home, and all business related things are dealt at work. Any personal problems Yuki must deal outside of work, but I guess being an Idol is the price she has to pay because the media is constantly checking on her.

Apr 12, 2014 8:29 AM

May 2012
Pretty interesting development, let's see what's next though!
Mar 27, 2015 9:00 AM

May 2009
Why is Touya lying.. and lying.. AND LYING.
He needs to get his sh*t together and start telling the truth to his girlfriend.
It's good that he is pushing Yayoi away though.

Other girls should keep their hands off Touya because face it: he is taken. If Yuki would break up with him, they're free to go.

Oh well. I'm curious about the progress.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Apr 16, 2015 6:04 PM

Feb 2013
Damn, Misaki has it rough! She should quit that shit club. She's being treated poorly.

That Echos manager looks like he's eavesdropping. I think he was.

That little girl has Misaki and Yuki confused with each other. A feel a shit storm coming later on.
May 30, 2016 10:38 PM

Jul 2015
The inconvenience of not having cell phones is a prominent theme here.
Apr 19, 2019 4:08 AM

Aug 2017
Really entertaining harem so far! Touya pulls off some nice bluffing and two timing for the harem! Misaki's heart is fluttering...she's humble but I like her! Yuki last place, get her out please!

You all talking about not lying and telling the truth...those are antithetical to maintaining a harem! The "girlfriend" is whichever girl is physically closest at the moment!

Apr 11, 2021 6:09 PM

Aug 2014
In real life, a woman would NEVER ask the guy that she likes for an extensive help, like Misaki asked the MC in this episode to help her with the design clothes.

In real life, a woman would ask a guy that she does not like to help her with the design.

The last thing a woman would want is to give work or stress to the guy that she likes
Sep 5, 2023 1:38 AM

Apr 2016
Blegh, the main character is so inconsistent, liar and stupid...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkariChan - Jan 20, 2009

70 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 11:07 PM

Poll: » White Album Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sniW - Jan 10, 2009

80 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 12:37 PM

Poll: » White Album Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

sniW - Jan 3, 2009

109 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 12:32 PM

Poll: » White Album Episode 8 Discussion

patient_senses - Mar 31, 2009

22 by Daninokuni »»
Sep 12, 2023 1:35 AM

» VN

OppaiSugoi - Jul 17, 2023

1 by Thatboidriz »»
Jul 19, 2023 6:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.