Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 23, 2013 1:40 PM

Jul 2013

Something i found today:

I have a cousin in Japan and he gave me an info on Naruto. He said that his source is very reliable.
His English is alittle shady, so I will try my best to relay.
-According to him, Naruto is Rikudo Sage himself not his reincarnation, but with two souls.
-During the time Rikudo Sage decited to divide the Juubi chakra into nine tail beasts, he sealed his soul and powers inside the Kyubi itself. In doing so, he will come back in another time to finish his work.
-Naruto's Rikudo Sage form is the first step of awakening Rikudo's soul and powers.
-His second step of awakening is the one that he is or will be training on without knowing. This will provide him with not just Rikudo Sage's eyes, but also all his knowledge. It will combine two souls into one.
-Oh by the way, he also said something very interesting about Sasuke, Itachi and Zetzu; and also (Madara becoming a Jinjuriki as well).
He also said that Kishi is trying to make few changes in his original Naruto final look. Get ready to see Naruto with long hair and some crazy staff and big scroll and cape and more.
-Oh he also said something about Naruto confronting the Kyubi once more before this changes or soul combining thing.
-Oh I forgot about Jiraiya and Kabuto too.
I wish I could get more out of him especially about Jiraiya and Itachi. But he said he shouldn't be telling me all of this cause I am going post it.
-------------------------------
I talk to him today again.
He(My cousin) explained about Sasuke and Naruto.
He said that Sasuke's true intention (after finding about Itachi and Konoha) was to kill the elders and few others, then die at Naruto's hand just like Itachi did with him which should make Naruto strong enough to kill Madara. However, the new issue showed that his plans has change because of what he saw inside Naruto's heart. I am not clearly sure what he was referring too though.
As I said his English is too rusty. He said something about Sasuke finding out that if he dies at Naruto's hand, Naruto will commit a suicide or something. Therefore, Madara will survive without anyone to oppose/stop him.
He also said that Sasuke's new powers will be very frightening. His Susuno will be stronger and more powerful than Itachi's. He will use the Sealing Sword and Mirror much better than Itachi.
I asked him, who is stronger between New Naruto and Sasuke?
He said there will be no comparison when we read about both powers.
He hang up the phone before I asked him about Jiraiya and Itachi.
He also said something about Madara's son, daughter or brother will be reveal soon.
Also, one of Rikudo Sage's summoning was the toad sage (The toad that makes prophecy). It also has something that belongs to Rikudo Sage that it will give to Naruto when he is ready

More Predictions From The 'Reliable Source'

Remember these predictions are more of a Spoiler so don't read if you don't want to be spoiled. If you don't want to be Spoiled don't read anything under these lines of dots.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

1- Naruto's connection with the First Hokage will be soon reveal.

2- Madara vs. Naruto round 1 will happen soon and Madara will retreat. It will be more of a test of strength. They will both learn about each other’s powers.

3- Kabuto's true target is Naruto. He will explain why soon.

4- Madara's interest in Naruto is more than just the Kyubi. Guess what else he is after?

5- Jiraiya's re-appearance is around the corner and we will reveal a lot of juicy stuff.

6- Shinobi HQ will soon be attack. Three guess who 666.

7- Naruto can somehow use all the five elements, some of Jiraiya, Minato, Kushina jutsu and it will be explain. This jutsu includes Uzumaki sealing jutsus as well.

8- Something about the long hair Madara will soon be shown. I don't understand that one.

9- 3rd Raikage, 2nd Mizukage and Gaara's father were all bloodline limit user.

10- One of sasuke's new powers is to slow down time in the real world. It will make him seem faster than his enemy. Unlike Tsukuyomi which happens in the mind, this one happens outside of the mind.

11- Another of Sasuke upgrade will be his amaterasu shield.

12- I almost forgot. Black half Zetzu was created with Madara's DNA. In other word, Zetzu is made up of both Hashirama's DNA (white Zetzu) and Madara's DNA (black Zetzu).

13- I forgot to say this very important hint about Madara's teleportation. According to the reliable source, Zetzu is the main key for his Time/Space Jutsu. Just like Minato, Madara needs something to guide him of his exit/entrance. In other word, the way Madara knows where to find and appears to someone is through Zetzu. This information will soon be revealed.

Read Prediction no. 2. Saintfist could have been referring to the Tobi. Tobi vs. Naruto. Tobi then retreats. Tobi may retreat on the following chapters

Prediction no. 8. Though my interpretation may not be correct, that long-haired Madara Saintfist was referring to was the Madara who was revived by Kabuto.

Prediction no. 9. Saintfist was right. Fourth Kazekage, Gaara's father, had bloodline limit, which is Magnetic Release.

Prediction no. 11. Of course, Sasuke has now Itachi's eyes. There's no way for his amaterasu not to be improved.

What is so interesting is Jiraiya's re-appearance in the series.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

To all members who want Jiraiya to come back, please read below.

from User ''Jiraiya cant come back...he's dead!! and he cant be resurected becua ethey dont have any of his dna, his body sank to the bottom of the sea!''

Yes, according to Kabuto. And Kabuto is one of antagonist so he has the right to lie sometimes, making us believe that he had failed acquiring Jiraiya-sama's DNA.

Moreover, Jiraiya's blood were all over the place. White blood cell contains DNA imprints. Thus, Kabuto, an exceptional medic, may figure it out and revive Jiraiya-sama via Edo Tensei.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Connection between the Sage and Naruto.

The predictions are getting true. Naruto may have some kind of connection with the first Sage.
I believe in ghosts, even though I've never seen one before and get this. I don't believe in anyone of the people that have said they seen one before. It's kind of like how I think about the concept of love. Like I believe one day I'll fall in love, get married and live happily ever after, even though I've never actually fallen in love with anyone yet. You see what I'm saying? For some people falling in love is like second nature, but I can't even relate to that. So if I've never fallen in love before is it real? And that makes me wonder if ghost are real. I haven't seen one yet so maybe they're not.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.