Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Feb 11, 2015 5:20 PM

Aug 2013
I'm so sad that it's over!!!! I really like this series. Keima crying thinking about Chihiro, so many feels. I think that they are going to end up together.

This was the best season. It took a different direction from the previous season, but it worked out for the best. Since, there will probably not be a season 4, I will pick up the manga one day to continue the story.

9/10
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.
Feb 22, 2015 10:28 PM

Aug 2013
Although I definitely think this season was better than the other 2 (except for the best girls Nagase and Kasuga in season 2), I thought the ending was a bit rushed.

I think they dedicated too much time to conquering Ayumi, so after that everything else was slammed into half an episode.

It made the whole sealing off the gate and stopping vintage seem pretty anti climactic. Also that incredibly hard water seal on Kanon was broken instantly.

Although my favorite girls are Nagase, Kanon, and Kasuga...I will say that Chihiro definitely stole the spotlight this episode. Everything between her and Keima, and the song at the end with her face was fucking sad as hell. Same with Keima crying at the end.

Stole the show Chihiro, but you couldn't quite steal my heart.

Kind of wish Haqua didn't get reinstated. She looked way fucking hotter rocking that little black dress and acting like a badass rogue agent.
Mar 1, 2015 5:05 AM
Jul 2014
Absolutely dying for another season but I see it as a distant dream.

Somewhat rushed ending. I thought it was going to be slightly more action packed but I don't mind. This series isn't known for having action. Definitely better than he previous two seasons because it had a story that actually really intrigued me rather than Keima just hitting on a bunch of girls. Also got to see my previous favourites like Shiori and Kanon. I still would've liked to see a whole season of Keima conquering Yui and the telescope girl but having three seasons of straight up harem and hitting on girls with no real progress to the story would've put many many people off. Having two seasons of it seemed to put many people off since I haven't seen an announcement for season 4 anywhere.

Man I'd be sad if this anime didn't continue.
May 20, 2015 7:32 AM

Mar 2014
God, this shit is so good. The first season are just for laughs but this episode made me depressed as fuck. I don't mind the rush. The themes are really explored. This made Chihiro from good to best girl status. I like the scene where Chihiro saw the goddesses again and realized that she was just an ordinary girl, nothing special like the goddesses. Although I like to have a season 4, the ending is perfect for the series. The Vintage thingy didn't matter at all. Aside from few flaws, this show is good as it can get.
Cosmicblaze454May 21, 2015 8:41 AM
A drama has a progressive thought, an emotional climax and a resolution, but our lives aren't like that. All we get day after day, are a bunch of vague anxieties that are never really resolved.

- Yamazaki Kaoru
(Welcome to the N.H.K)
May 27, 2015 9:59 AM

Jun 2014
This season lacked Ellie tho, she was to me one of the most enjoyable mc's in this series. Other than that compared to s1-s2 this really was an emotional rollercoaster yo.

7/10 Would love to see a S4 for the ultimate happy ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2015 6:45 PM
Apr 2015
this shit is so good, we need a fourth season right now
Jul 10, 2015 3:12 AM

May 2015
Chills up my spine. Loved this episode, going to start reading the manga from this point now.
10/10 series.

byebye chihiro

<3
Jul 10, 2015 10:25 AM
Apr 2014
I can't get over how fucking good this episode was. What an amazing adaptation.
Aug 14, 2015 10:11 AM

Jun 2009
i feel like they really rushed this episode at the end the threw so much info at you it really felt like it should have been drawn out.
Aug 19, 2015 6:47 PM

Jul 2015
Damn that last performance hit me like a truck.
Poor Chihiro and Kami nii-sama.
I just can't handle it that I read the last chapter of the manga and was shocked by the information that was missing. (and because there was another arc, and.. Nikaido!?)

Anime still a 9/10 personally, loved how the story went that I was instead watching for the romance aspect, and not more about the whole plot of the show (gods and stuff). There was a lot that needed explanation.

Aug 28, 2015 5:43 AM

Jun 2012
Fantastic series! Loved every episode this season. 8/10. Hopefully, there will be a new season :D

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Oct 6, 2015 1:47 PM

May 2009
What an interesting ending. I would really want to see how the story continues... did he really fall in love at last? Real world, game world, which will he choose? Which heroine will he choose.

That bye-bye scene, it was beautiful.
Oct 7, 2015 6:16 AM

Oct 2014
Kinda got sick of people falling for katsuragi's blatent "i love you" of a lie. But much more interesting than the first two seasons and some good supporting character development.

7/10 i guess?
Oct 27, 2015 5:16 PM

Apr 2014
"Come with me and I will give you an ending*

Well that didnt work for me.

I really liked Megami-hen, seriously, but i'm one of those people who need a ending totally fitting my taste or I will be sulky. It had many funny moments as always and Keima was just awesome (well not all the time) and I really liked story. But I need to say I didnt like the ending at all. It didnt really clear up the thing between Chihiro and Keima and it was just a depressive mob. Well anyways it will get the same rating as the first seasons. A next season would be pretty nice if they clear this shit up and just follow the manga. Damn just take your balls and give me a romantic happily after end. That probably doesnt work for some anime. Well ,heading to the next one.

Anyways for the Chihiro fans:
Nov 4, 2015 7:56 AM
Jan 2013
Erdna said:
"Come with me and I will give you an ending*

Well that didnt work for me.

I really liked Megami-hen, seriously, but i'm one of those people who need a ending totally fitting my taste or I will be sulky. It had many funny moments as always and Keima was just awesome (well not all the time) and I really liked story. But I need to say I didnt like the ending at all. It didnt really clear up the thing between Chihiro and Keima and it was just a depressive mob. Well anyways it will get the same rating as the first seasons. A next season would be pretty nice if they clear this shit up and just follow the manga. Damn just take your balls and give me a romantic happily after end. That probably doesnt work for some anime. Well ,heading to the next one.

Anyways for the Chihiro fans:

The chihiro shippers are everything wrong with modern anime put into one fandom

They would ruin an entire manga just to shove their precious otp up everyone's @ss.

The worst shipping fandom of all time bar none.

Nov 11, 2015 1:11 PM

Mar 2015
A beautiful end to the Megami arc. A instant 10/10 for everything they put into the last episode. It's unfortunate, but without a fourth season, this is the last we'll see of Keima and Chihiro. Oh well, I'm more than satisfied with this adaptation. They went out to put the feels on me eventhough I've read the manga and already know what's about to happen.

And that "Memories of my First Love". Oh Chihiro, you're not the only one whose first love was crushed by these events. It's a pity Keima's pride refused to let her see that he too, was suffering. Throughout the three seasons, the only girl that Keima acted naturally around was her, and it's sad to see that we won't be getting a fourth season to follow up on their relationship.

If I could give this an 11, I would. This is hands down the best harem/comedy/romance show I've watched. Fanservice is minimal, characters are very memorable and the music. Everything fell into place. They rushed through the beginning, but everything else was absolutely perfect. I almost felt like crying again when Chihiro began singing and Keima was apologising. Thank you Kaminomi, you've given me an fantastic experience.

Also:
genesic123 said:

They would ruin an entire manga just to shove their precious otp up everyone's @ss.

manga spoilers
Feb 23, 2016 2:38 PM
May 2013
This season felt weird without Elsie and her saying "Kami-nii-sama" every 2 seconds .
It looked like a cliffhanger ending with a chance for a next season ... too bad the studio has closed , I liked how they handled TWGOK .
It looks like Keima loves Chihiro but had to reject her to protect Ayumi :( well I'll pick up the manga and see how it ends and all the thing they didn't adapt .
Mar 4, 2016 4:38 PM
Jan 2013
OneTrueEmiya said:
A beautiful end to the Megami arc. A instant 10/10 for everything they put into the last episode. It's unfortunate, but without a fourth season, this is the last we'll see of Keima and Chihiro. Oh well, I'm more than satisfied with this adaptation. They went out to put the feels on me eventhough I've read the manga and already know what's about to happen.

And that "Memories of my First Love". Oh Chihiro, you're not the only one whose first love was crushed by these events. It's a pity Keima's pride refused to let her see that he too, was suffering. Throughout the three seasons, the only girl that Keima acted naturally around was her, and it's sad to see that we won't be getting a fourth season to follow up on their relationship.

If I could give this an 11, I would. This is hands down the best harem/comedy/romance show I've watched. Fanservice is minimal, characters are very memorable and the music. Everything fell into place. They rushed through the beginning, but everything else was absolutely perfect. I almost felt like crying again when Chihiro began singing and Keima was apologising. Thank you Kaminomi, you've given me an fantastic experience.

Also:
genesic123 said:

manga spoilers

The entire story wasn't about chihro at all.The whole story had to be butchered,with so many potholes to do it.

You lowlifes make even 4 chan red with shame.Even they would not go out of their way to ruin a manga.

Apr 7, 2016 12:10 AM
May 2010

I honestly think that the way it went that there were really in the end, three proper candidates for Keima to end up with. Tenri, Haqua, and Chihiro. All three have in common that they fell in love with Keima with whom he was, or in Haqua's case, knowing how it is he thinks and operates behind the scenes of his conquests. That said, out of those, only Chirho seemed to deliberatly want to push forward and conquer Keima for herself, whilst Haqua and Tenri seemed a bit more passive in their approach.

At the same time, I think that Chihiro will end up picked mostly due to how Normal and real she is and, given the ending here, it's obvious that he's most likely going to slowly try to break out of it.

As for the story not being entirely about Chihiro, I do agree, but the story was in a sense, about all the pitfalls of life, the struggles, the gaps in peoples hearts, having to meet expectations, escapism, duty. Many of the issues that he helped solve are in a sense, universal and moral life lessons. At the same time, slowly throughout the two seasons, Keima begins to realize this and then the anime or rather, the medium itself, shows us a dosage of reality: The true harem route doesn't exist in reality, and in the end, unless you're one of the select few, you'll always have one you love more than others. Keima is right to feel depressed as hell for what he's done to all of those girls, Telling them all that they're the one. It was a game when they forgot, but, not it isn't one anymore, All the goddesses and Chihiro know what happened.

All in all, if you think outside of the comedy and the silly situations, the Anime itself is a wonderful framing device for dealing with the various conflicts in the girls hearts, as well as slowly helping the main character, and by extension also you, understand perhaps how to deal with reality itself. Although I might be reading a bit too much into it.

As far as I know, the manga ended with one of the girls ending up in a relationship with Keima, and so, one might say that this Anime series excellently and boldly takes a route rarely taken. Starting out in the world of escapism and fantasy (for the viewers) only to in the end come crashing down as reality catches back up, and dealing with the harsh realities of broken promises,, and finding out one's true emotions only to then realize that you've already gone too far, and messed it all up.

It's by no means a happy ending, but it is a realistic ending, and in the end, that's what this show perhaps tries to bring to the table. Reality itself.
Apr 9, 2016 12:31 AM
Jan 2013
Viper_607 said:

I honestly think that the way it went that there were really in the end, three proper candidates for Keima to end up with. Tenri, Haqua, and Chihiro. All three have in common that they fell in love with Keima with whom he was, or in Haqua's case, knowing how it is he thinks and operates behind the scenes of his conquests. That said, out of those, only Chirho seemed to deliberatly want to push forward and conquer Keima for herself, whilst Haqua and Tenri seemed a bit more passive in their approach.

At the same time, I think that Chihiro will end up picked mostly due to how Normal and real she is and, given the ending here, it's obvious that he's most likely going to slowly try to break out of it.

As for the story not being entirely about Chihiro, I do agree, but the story was in a sense, about all the pitfalls of life, the struggles, the gaps in peoples hearts, having to meet expectations, escapism, duty. Many of the issues that he helped solve are in a sense, universal and moral life lessons. At the same time, slowly throughout the two seasons, Keima begins to realize this and then the anime or rather, the medium itself, shows us a dosage of reality: The true harem route doesn't exist in reality, and in the end, unless you're one of the select few, you'll always have one you love more than others. Keima is right to feel depressed as hell for what he's done to all of those girls, Telling them all that they're the one. It was a game when they forgot, but, not it isn't one anymore, All the goddesses and Chihiro know what happened.

All in all, if you think outside of the comedy and the silly situations, the Anime itself is a wonderful framing device for dealing with the various conflicts in the girls hearts, as well as slowly helping the main character, and by extension also you, understand perhaps how to deal with reality itself. Although I might be reading a bit too much into it.

As far as I know, the manga ended with one of the girls ending up in a relationship with Keima, and so, one might say that this Anime series excellently and boldly takes a route rarely taken. Starting out in the world of escapism and fantasy (for the viewers) only to in the end come crashing down as reality catches back up, and dealing with the harsh realities of broken promises,, and finding out one's true emotions only to then realize that you've already gone too far, and messed it all up.

It's by no means a happy ending, but it is a realistic ending, and in the end, that's what this show perhaps tries to bring to the table. Reality itself.

SCREW you and your realism.

We never got a proper resolution to anything and the time travel asspull ending was the nail in the coffin for that shot.

Chihiro was ass pulled to win.We never got an insight into the lore of loose souls.Not even a proper meeting of the girls with Keima post goddess ARC.

Even Elsie was asspulled out of the story.

The story was more that just an otp.You scum had to ruin that.And u don't even get it nor care.

The chihiro shippers will be remembered as the worst shipping fandom of all time bar none.Anyone who read the manga ending objectively will know why.
genesic123May 17, 2016 1:31 AM

Apr 9, 2016 12:50 AM
May 2010
genesic123 said:

We never got a proper resolution to anything and the time travel asspull ending was the nail in the coffin for that shot.

Chiron was ass pulled to win.We never got an insight into the lore of loose souls.Not even a proper meeting of the girls with Keima post goddess ARC.

The story was more that just an otp.You scum had to ruin that.And u don't even get it nor care.

The chihiro shippers will be remembered as the worst shipping fandom of all time bar none.Anyone who read the manga ending objectively will know why.

You seem to misunderstand, I don't particularly like Chihiro nor dislike her, I'd actually prefer Shiori x Keima more so than anything else.

Also the loose souls have been explained more in depth in the Tenri-arc I believe and so there's no point in re-talking about it.

Most likely the reason Elsie was pulled out of the story (I haven't read that part in the manga) was that given the amount of screentime she's had, and how her appearances were often combined with comedy, she simply wasn't that good of a fit with the more serious tone in the Goddess arc.

The time travel ending leads into the manga itself that continues afterwards, and to be honest, there's no such thing as reading something objectively, particularly if one's first thought is screw you and realism.

The reason there never was a proper resolution was that this was an adaptation of perhaps the best part of the manga itself, and was done before the end and middle sections. The company that made this even ended up going bankrupt so there wasn't much to be done in terms of continuing it on to reach a final resolution, nor did they apparently want to do an anime original ending or perhaps, weren't allowed to. I'll still feel that it's ridiculously impressive that they managed to compress so much manga material into twelve episodes and still end up coming out strong and good.

I don't particularly understand the massive animosity towards the Chihiro shippers though, did they end up bribing the author or something?
May 10, 2016 4:06 PM

Mar 2015
Viper_607 said:
genesic123 said:

Chiron was ass pulled to win.We never got an insight into the lore of loose souls.Not even a proper meeting of the girls with Keima post goddess ARC.

You seem to misunderstand, I don't particularly like Chihiro nor dislike her, I'd actually prefer Shiori x Keima more so than anything else.

Also the loose souls have been explained more in depth in the Tenri-arc I believe and so there's no point in re-talking about it.

Most likely the reason Elsie was pulled out of the story (I haven't read that part in the manga) was that given the amount of screentime she's had, and how her appearances were often combined with comedy, she simply wasn't that good of a fit with the more serious tone in the Goddess arc.

The time travel ending leads into the manga itself that continues afterwards, and to be honest, there's no such thing as reading something objectively, particularly if one's first thought is screw you and realism.

The reason there never was a proper resolution was that this was an adaptation of perhaps the best part of the manga itself, and was done before the end and middle sections. The company that made this even ended up going bankrupt so there wasn't much to be done in terms of continuing it on to reach a final resolution, nor did they apparently want to do an anime original ending or perhaps, weren't allowed to. I'll still feel that it's ridiculously impressive that they managed to compress so much manga material into twelve episodes and still end up coming out strong and good.

I don't particularly understand the massive animosity towards the Chihiro shippers though, did they end up bribing the author or something?

I agree with everything you've mentioned, and to be honest, most of the anger directed towards us Chihiro shippers seem to be because the "ending was forced". While the manga ending

The entire Megami arc was basically set-up for the ending, while the final arc wrapped up the loose ends (rushed as it was). I don't see why people would label it as "garbage" (as according to the post above), but I suppose shipping is serious business ;)
May 23, 2016 5:16 PM

May 2015
I just re-watched the last episode a couple of days ago for some odd reason. I really forgot how enjoyable this final episode was. I loved the part when Chihiro says “bye-bye” to Keima, as well the final concert performance. Pretty emotive both of them, imo.

Anyhow, I’m satisfy with this adaptation as a whole, even if content was omitted/skipped. I'm sad there won’t be a final season though, but it is what it is.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Jun 10, 2016 2:50 AM
May 2016
I Really Love this one episodes it makes me so exicted watching it... Especially when the goddess spread their wings and only Chizuru see it... Oh it makes me want to rewatch this episodes over and over again.... I hope there is season 4 to this anime, i really love to watch it again.... Oh so romantic anime especially with Harem genre hehe... Oh yeah Love Canon-chan <3 <3 <3
Riaz President Strongest "Evil Piece" is here XD
Jul 20, 2016 4:13 PM

Jun 2013
I'm outta loop here - the goddess plot was introduced hastily & the whole anime was frantic.

Even then I enjoyed it fair bit.

But what's with the bitter ending with chihiro? Why leave your viewers hanging like that?

So this is it? Ugh. 5/10
Imagine a berserk anime by Yoshiaki kawajiri at Madhouse.

Now take a look at Berserk (2016).

YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO CRY.
Nov 13, 2016 3:02 AM

Dec 2010
This was not an actual ending, was it? I don't even know what to make of it, I just refuse to accept it.

Edit: the only reason I'm letting this pass is because I heard there's more to the actual story going.

7/10.
MeritasNov 13, 2016 3:06 AM
Nov 17, 2016 11:19 AM
Aug 2016
when i watched the end then i came to a conclusion that only girls had to love one person and after the yes or no it was over but the situation of boy is more painful to watch and i will never be able to survive in this situation regardless of my gender.
Jan 9, 2017 2:36 PM

Oct 2009
OneTrueEmiya said:
Viper_607 said:

I agree with everything you've mentioned, and to be honest, most of the anger directed towards us Chihiro shippers seem to be because the "ending was forced". While the manga ending

The entire Megami arc was basically set-up for the ending, while the final arc wrapped up the loose ends (rushed as it was). I don't see why people would label it as "garbage" (as according to the post above), but I suppose shipping is serious business ;)

As a response to genesic123:

I read and watched the whole TWGOK ages ago a few times from a mostly objective pov but a slight bias towards, Ayumi, Chihiro, Haqua, and Tenri. And although I haven't read it recently, I remember being disappointed with the rushed ending and final arc as I enjoyed the franchise. The goddess arc for me forshadowed and was always leading to the time-travel arc even though imo i think it could be better executed. The goddess arc clearly actually shows that Keima slowly realises his feelings for Chihiro and rejects her at the end although he is in conflict with himself not knowing what was the right thing to say. He is constantly always a step behind Chihiro in this arc.
At the end when he sheds a tear, he regrets not telling her the truth that she was a part of this, he didn't want her to know the entire truth in how they had already met, and how he "conquered" her already.
I agree with those who actually made points on how especially from the goddess arc, that the ending was heading towards Chihiro, even if it was rushly done.

If you have actual complaints other than hatred towards Chihiro shippers, then I would like to hear them all in detail in one post. Since if you indeed did read the manga and watched the anime objectively, then I don't think you would have too much to complain about. However I fear that you are blind with rage because of Chihiro shippers.

On another note I thought that Chihiro had the best chance with Keima, then Ayumi. Tenri was unfortunately how the story was going, was always going to be stuck as a friend and she never really had a chance despite her hope, dedication, and history with Keima. I also would have liked a Haqua ending if possible XD <3
The other girls didn't really have a chance. Elsie had more chance than the others. :P

I also feel sorry for Keima, as at first he treated the conquest as a game before the goddess arc, since his targets would lose the memory of the conquests, but after it was revealed that those with goddesses within them retained the memories. It no longer became a game but something that was real and would have lasting effects and consequences. He had to make the girls fall in love with him again although he did not love them and the reality of eventually having to break their hearts carries a heavy burden since Keima is not an emotionless or entirely cruel person (scum of the earth).
Chihiro was the best ending not for really what Keima said in the manga, but as a person who affected Keima the most. I still think the manga could have had a much better ending, not too rushed, and better words use of language...
Well it's not like I could have done that much better with the ending anyway...
If they ever do a season 4, I'd like it if they revised the final arc and ending to do better justice to the story...
Theusis3Jan 9, 2017 2:42 PM
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Mar 13, 2017 9:54 PM
Jul 2018
Oh! this season was sooo way tooo intense!! I really loved this and it has so many twisting moments! 10/10 from me.

This ending portrayed really realistic way and yet those who don't feel will end up 'meh' but who really cares about continuation? This is perfect and realism!

This season overall strengthen this series and yeah now I can say I liked all season (before i was thinking s1&s2 was average) and yeah gotta rewatch in english dub after a long time... and wait...]

[I feel bad for not able to cry myself at this time :/ ]

**NOT TO MENTION, anyone must praise for such great OSTs!**
removed-userMar 13, 2017 10:02 PM
Mar 20, 2017 11:42 AM
Jul 2015
Theres still many mysteries with the relationship amongst much of the characters. And for the ending, i'm a little bit disappointed on keima-chihiro touches, the feel is too slight, it supposed to be more sentiment for this potential anime.
May 17, 2017 5:26 AM

Dec 2008
The 1st season was funny enough, but it got way too close to shoujo so many times and started becoming bland by even before season 2. There should have been way more action, but the protagonist was a romance flag conquest geek, whom might have been in the closet, sooo I guess the story progression makes sense. I gotta learn to better discern whats good instead of going off the MAL overall series score. Another notch in the ol anime belt; 1,601 down, 12,000+ to go :P
Jul 11, 2017 1:03 PM
May 2017
I just finished watching this, and MAN DO I WANT MORE! just a bit of expansion on new hell or even heaven plus i am sure there are more souls to capture the ending was very sad i feel a bit empty after finishing it overall i enjoyed it a lot. 8/10 for me
Feb 7, 2018 1:36 PM
Jan 2018
Are we just gonna ignore the fact that they just didn't include all the girls being captured episodes like the Yui one and other girls and in the end they just hand you memories of him conquering them and unite the goddesses that is where they messed up they should've shown about how he conquered the rest of girls such unconsiderate mistake from such a good anime I really wanted to see the episodes but unfortunately they were never made :(
Dec 8, 2019 5:54 AM
Dec 2019
Ermeson1996 said:
Stark700 said:
Chihiro: bye bye ;.;

Was it just me who thought that Keima's heart beat faster this time?
Keima is amazing character but I really felt bad for his parting with chihiro.
Dec 8, 2019 6:52 AM
Dec 2019
elior1 said:
this was great and sad episode i used lot of tissues in the last scence
yeah right probably first time we saw keima crying and chihiro too was crying really hard.Too sad
Apr 2, 2020 6:59 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
For general reason, i am very much liking this series from the beginning. Since first episode of the season 1, the rom-com situation really made my day. But, too good to be true, for all the harem anime, die you all! . Cause the lack of some story details (such as other girls which is not get conquest screen time, bad scene in another, too fast and rushed manga material thing, like Why Akari looks like Elsie and Haqua, what is the reason Diana can grow up her wings, and else, idk, its too much unclear information) make me pissed off. Maybe i sound like an ungrateful children who get quality toy but need more toys. Seriously, its okay! Tbh, i dont wanna talk this season story progression too much. Ans then, nearly finished, my grudge become real. i really disappointed with the end of this season and all of the reason above. No clue, no hint, and they just keep the whole series hangover till its max for just like that. Really? What is going on in the end? No conclusion, its an open end. I repeat, ITS AN OPEN END! You pick your best girl. You pick your boy, Keima to get his best at then end, and you will realise you cant decided by yourself. Because Keima only enjoy 2D girl only. Okay surrender, keep harem ftw till end of the world!

Dang, i even need to hold on the end series till the end of the month so i can make my heart strong enough to accept the end destiny. But no, i can not. So, i just need to move on! I just laughed at myself, to get trapped in this misery show. Well, okay, no turn back. I might give 8 to this only season. Its good enough to cover all of my sadness to all of this. Thats all, im enjoying while its last, no more dumping, case closed.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 14, 2020 11:58 PM
Jul 2019
Well that was kinda underwhelming for it to end like that. Keima spent 12 episodes conquering these girls so the goddesses can get their powers back. There weren't even any Keima playing galge. A very serious season but it all ended with that. Still a pretty good season when it comes to conquering stuff. I hate that they cut so much content.

8/10.
Jun 16, 2020 9:51 PM

May 2020
Aaaaaa 10/10 as usual. Thank you Manglobe despite the cut scenes and conquest that were not included. <3
Jul 3, 2020 7:23 PM
Apr 2019
I expected more fight scenes but I think the author is trying to focus only on Katsuragi's part of the battle. Still, the thrill this season is really quite something and as for Chihiro, if I could, imma grab you out there and make you my girl. The ending is good and I'm still rooting for Chihiro! Gonna give 9/10 for this season
Feb 18, 2021 1:26 AM
Jul 2018
Really really great 😭😭😭, emotional,
And also feeling bad for Chihiro😭😭😭
Mar 23, 2021 10:51 PM
Oct 2017
My god this last season was really good though rushed I still loved it
I really wish another season was made and not skipped out and rush like this was and for a better r ending but I a, quite happy as it was a lovey series will be kept in my BD collections to rewatch in the future
Jul 18, 2021 12:48 PM
Mar 2020
The only thing i didn't like was the ending. At least show us which girl he will choose .. too bad
Jul 21, 2021 6:59 AM

Aug 2018
CosmosManfet said:
Years ago i rooted for Chihiro but after rewatcihng Ayumi was in more scenes in Season 1 and 2 than Chihiro. Only one scene where she stares at at him for no reasons hinted to maybe she liked him before conquest.
Jul 30, 2021 8:59 PM
Jul 2018
[quote=Gurifisu-Femto message=63896481]
CosmosManfet said:
Years ago i rooted for Chihiro but after rewatcihng Ayumi was in more scenes in Season 1 and 2 than Chihiro. Only one scene where she stares at at him for no reasons hinted to maybe she liked him before conquest. 🤔🤔🤔😁
removed-userJul 9, 2022 11:43 AM
Nov 24, 2021 7:38 PM
Nov 2017
WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE SHIPPING KEIMA WITH ELSIE??? I just found out what happens in the end and I’m glad I’m not gonna waste my time. I’m dropping this anime this instant.
Nov 24, 2021 7:39 PM
Nov 2017
IntrigueTangiers said:
That was a poignant final episode. I would have given this season a higher score than S2 if it wasn't for the rushed pacing at the start, but alas. KamiNomi really surprised me, i think is the best that harem as a genre has to offer. I'll be checking out the manga.

PLEASE AM I REALLY THE ONLY ONE WHO SHIPPED KEIMA AND ELSIE!?!?
May 11, 2022 6:43 PM

Aug 2020
Probably one of the awesome endings I wont accept. They showed the downside of having a harem genre in the show. This is too sad and painful to watch. idk what to rate this

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jun 12, 2022 9:47 PM
Jan 2019
Awesome anime, really enjoy watching it from season 1, the cliffhanger ending making me feel empty, probably goona go read the manga because there's no hope for season 4
Oct 2, 2022 4:11 AM

Aug 2020
Compared to the buildup in the previous episodes, the ending felt a bit rushed, but still amazing. Especially the scenes with Chihiro stood out, like the hug when that vintage patrol was near. The scene on the boat was good, bit odd that Keima was objecting at first, since he had earlier said he would speedrun this conquest and the result was more important than getting the best ending. But things worked out in the end, and the talk afterwards with Chihiro was amazing. Then seeing them both sad after all that had happened between them was really touching. And really led to a change in Keima, turning off his consoles to venture out into the real world.
Oct 2, 2022 6:04 AM

Aug 2020
depressedbutcool said:
IntrigueTangiers said:
That was a poignant final episode. I would have given this season a higher score than S2 if it wasn't for the rushed pacing at the start, but alas. KamiNomi really surprised me, i think is the best that harem as a genre has to offer. I'll be checking out the manga.

PLEASE AM I REALLY THE ONLY ONE WHO SHIPPED KEIMA AND ELSIE!?!?

I think Keima gets shipped with everyone, some girls more, some girls less often. They have a nice dynamic, and there was also the "what happened in the bath" moment, plus she likes to take care of him. However, I think Keima's stomach would not agree with him and Elsie becoming a couple, lol.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ermeson16 - Aug 26, 2013

156 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 19, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2013

302 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 16, 1:00 PM

» Chance of "TWGOK" season 4? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

no_soj - Sep 23, 2013

235 by Loguse »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:59 PM

» Continued chapters?

Mang_David - Oct 5, 2023

1 by Onedux »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2013

158 by 5hadow17 »»
Aug 23, 2023 1:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.