MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kuroshitsuji Episode 17 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kuroshitsuji »» Kuroshitsuji Episode 17 Discussion

Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Kuroshitsuji Episode 17 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

195 73.86%
4 out of 5: Liked it

45 17.05%
3 out of 5: It was OK

8 3.03%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

5 1.89%
1 out of 5: Hated it

11 4.17%
Voters: 264

02-08-09, 6:36 PM

Notes made while watching:
- Yaayy Undertaker! Haven't seen him in a while, ohoho~
- Grell and the Undertaker have an... interesting relationship.
- GOOD GOD SEBASTIAN, you really are good at everything including tasks in bed (or in the barnyard) aren't you? <3
- PFFFFT, Grell as in the little boys' uniform. Good Lord. Those shorts are a bit too low, perhaps... But I mean, I wouldn't mind seeing more-- -shot-
- -NOSEBLEED- HALFNAKED CIEFLDSHFAJLSDHFLJA OhgodIfeellikeapedorightnow.
- O_O JUST... A... BIT... LOWERRRRRRR.
- This is fangirl overkill. orz
- ...C-ciel. You're too cute dressed like that. ;A;
- THE STITCH MARKINGS ON THE PRIET'S FACE. UNDERTAKER?
- Also, lol @ Sebastian coming in at angelic music
- It's nice to see Angela'-san back again, and I'm really curious to see how this will continue, and where the heck they're going, and why Angela is an angel?

Overall, it's always interesting to see things that tie into Ciel's past as well.

There is nothing in this world more ugly than imperfection

02-08-09, 6:58 PM

Ok this was a wtf episode. If Sebastian was really screwing that nun then wow, very very rarely have I seen an anime actually directly tackle sex. Wtf Angela is an angel(and I'm assuming that the Queen's Butler is too)? I thought she would be part of the cult that raped Ciel or something and that she was just an evil human. Lol at the priest being a pedo. There was alot of sex references in this and the new animations in the OP(I think it's new) seem that this is going to get very interesting.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata

02-08-09, 8:11 PM

PFFT. Sebastian.
That was interesting ._.
But it is really getting interesting. Angela with wings? Nice combo.
I really want to see more of Ciel and why he got that tattoo on his side.

02-08-09, 9:28 PM

This series just got (even more) awesome.

I suppose Angela is an angel (duh), and since "she" is genderless, doubles as the Queen's Butler. Going by the piece of info we were given at the beginning then, Angela has been manipulating Ciel's movements for a while, therefore that's how somewhat unrelated cases tend to tie in into his past .

02-09-09, 5:58 AM

I'm sorry for Pluto the dog guy he's all alone ;__;

Lucky girl...what did Sebastian exactly do? XDD I'm serious did he do it or only touched? XDD I couldnt get it x___x

I so loled at Undertaker XDD

{ &` searching for our own selves what we'll eventually see when we run and chase. }

02-09-09, 7:50 AM

*Jaw drops, picks it up, drops again*

So I thought that in that barn scene it was going to turn out to be one of those scenes where its implied but something else is actually happening... I was wrong though... so wrong... Is it wrong that I was totally jealous?

Grell was hilarious, I think I heart him.

I agree with what a few others said about the undertaker and the priest possibly being the same person. Also I agree that there's totally a connection between Ash & Angela.

02-09-09, 8:37 AM

overfunk said:

Fixed, because I seriously think you're probably right. D:

02-09-09, 12:42 PM

Arg man. My brain short circuited when Sebastian was bangin' that nun DX I was traumatized yet again for like..the 50th time in my life. It was pretty funny though..having the whole building shake xD

Ah my Grell~ <3 I hope he succeeds in killing that nun biatch. With his whole "*arm latch* SEBASTIAN IS MINE." I loved that moment. Sebastian let him do it >w< Now he just needs to let Grell actually kiss him D:

And Ciel with those nuns...xD It was like he was thinking 'YOU are unclean! oAo Get away from me!' Since he only lets Sebastian touch him...>w>

02-10-09, 1:46 AM

maykipz said:
FFFFF, I guess Sebastian banging the maid was like in the manga when he

I was reminded of that too, I mean yeah.. Sebastian is a demon afterall, though I never knew they would actually so obviously illustrate that scene.

02-10-09, 4:33 AM

KayChan4U said:
Arg man. My brain short circuited when Sebastian was bangin' that nun DX I was traumatized yet again for like..the 50th time in my life. It was pretty funny though..having the whole building shake xD

The expression on his face was eloquent. First he doesn't bother to take his coat off. Then he says to the lady: "No matter how it's done, there's a smell."

I don't think Angela is Ash, and I don't think she's genderless. Remember that we've already seen Angela having sex with Pluto. Maybe Angela has organs for *both* sexes, but I don't think she's sexless. Otherwise, she wouldn't have had so much fun with Pluto.

02-10-09, 7:58 AM

eww I did not need to see Sebastian doing that bimbo nun.. x(
Pluto needs more screen time... <3 doggies~

02-10-09, 10:18 AM

Nice episode, as always ^.^ the next episode seems to be really interesting :D
Modified by hanahananomi, 02-13-09, 8:17 AM

02-10-09, 12:15 PM

lol Sebastian is a man whore, everyone wants him...Grell and the Undertaker at the beginning hilarious
BBC Code....why u no work!?

02-11-09, 11:08 PM

bluebrainfreezy said:
So I thought that in that barn scene it was going to turn out to be one of those scenes where its implied but something else is actually happening... I was wrong though... so wrong... Is it wrong that I was totally jealous?

Haha, I actually knew better this time because of the manga. So when it was implied, I already knew they were serious. xD I was still surprised though.

I get confused with Kuroshitsuji. I never expected for it to have such dark sides to it but it often jumps back and forth. One moment, it seems like a childish series and another moment, you have blood and sex and the like. I like the more mature sides, where it takes its own liberty with blood and violence but at the same time, the light moments do come in and at times, they come in poorly.

It was stated before I believe that Pluto is a dog of Hell. Or something around those lines...so if he were that eager to get to Ash, maybe Ash is his owner? And if he is, he is then connected to Hell? Like Sebastian is. And if Ash and Angela (notice their names both start with "A") are siblings, why would Angela have white wings? If she is also connected to Pluto who is connected to Hell, shouldn't she have black wings?

And is it just me or does Ash's face look a bit like Sebastian? If you take away the color of the hair and just look at the eyes and face alone, they do have a similar look...

Finally, if the Undertaker was the priest, he wouldn't have died so easily nor would he get a shard of glass thrown into his head like that. I'm sure he would be able to hold his own in a fight, even if it is against Sebastian.

02-11-09, 11:26 PM

This ep started really boring but the 2nd half was cool.

02-12-09, 1:02 AM

Wow. Sebastian fucked a nun. That was so random, I mean... obviously he didn't have to go that far to get information from her. D:

02-12-09, 3:29 AM

The new OP animation looks interesting.

I'm still shocked about Sebastian doing that to the nun. It was just so out of the blue... >.>
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.

02-12-09, 8:49 AM

hmmmm interesting. the plot is different fr the manga but i dun mind. Am curious who are Angela and Ash. Pluto is so cute!!

Sebastian getting laid in the barnyard, the way they made it, i know it's supposed to be comical but all i could of think is ...................??

02-12-09, 10:31 AM

Well the plot was nice and so on... but I am agreeing about Sebastians one-night-stand... I was like w00t?

02-13-09, 11:19 PM

I had no idea Sebastian was such a whore. :(

Anyway I was sort of thinking Ash and Angela were the same person and she(/he?) could just change their gender, but I'm not sure about that. What really gave me that idea was that right away I thought Ash sounded like Sebastian, and then in this episode before Angela popped out, when the priest started talking, I was like "umm... Sebastian??" And Pluto acted the same with Ash as he does with Angela too. Either way, they're definitely all connected.

On an unrelated note, omg Grell why are you so cool???

Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices