Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 22, 2013 6:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Talking railway systems, only in this season~

Glad they got out of that mess somewhat. I was looking forward to the feast
Is that some sort of new ED song? I prefer the original one though.
Sep 22, 2013 8:38 AM

May 2013
This is getting good. Too bad there is one more episode left.
Sep 22, 2013 8:43 AM

Aug 2009
The show's ending way too quickly. Well, atmosphere is pumped up, can't wait for next week to see what will happen.
Fire Emblem Heroes - 9261576256
Sep 22, 2013 8:56 AM

Aug 2012
They got out of that situation but then its gets worse as tengu, humans, and tanuki are all in one restaurant... the cliffhangers...
Sep 22, 2013 9:00 AM

Jun 2012
That first half with FrogBro was just too sublime " I'M BACK IN THE GAME!!!!"

Events that were used to build character development are now being put into play for the main plot which I LOVE like the alcohol powering the tea house, Fake Eizan Electric Railway, and the Fujin Raijin fan being OP as hell
HybridMBLSep 22, 2013 9:08 AM
Sep 22, 2013 9:08 AM
Oct 2012
Oh god that ending was classic, absolutely perfect. What a beautiful set up for the final episode.

I am really curious about Jurojin's role in this show, he is shaping up as a great character as well.

And Benten's voice, even better than before.

Dutch courage to the rescue.

Sep 22, 2013 9:19 AM

Apr 2013
Only one episode left T_T Definitely my fav show of this season.. I'll miss the atmosphere for sure.

FrogBro ftw!
Sep 22, 2013 9:49 AM

Dec 2012
The family is not just eccentric, it's damn fabulous!

Let see what the transient forces in nature around Kyoto will bring the next week.

I'll be taking cell pictures like that lady in front of the Frog Train :D
Sep 22, 2013 10:20 AM
Apr 2013
Okay. I thought the Yajirou resolution was kind of cheap, but other than that it was another great episode.

And Benten keeps finding more ways for me to hate her than like her.
Sep 22, 2013 10:23 AM

May 2013
just WOW 5/5

Benten is extra beautiful in this episode
Sep 22, 2013 10:23 AM

Dec 2009
Glad it's ending.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Sep 22, 2013 10:24 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Haha so that's how Yashirou got Yajirou to get out if tr well, smart :) and Yadaburou really is like their father the most, he said the same thing his father said last to Yajirou. Also loving how the Yajirou started flying when Yashriou "fueled" him. Glad Yaichirou is saved, and then everyone ends up at the same restaurant! Oh dear. That bgm at the end was perfect to get you excited for the last episode. This episode definitely felt very short.
Sep 22, 2013 10:42 AM

Feb 2013
For a while I was confused as to whether or not the Tanuki and Tengu kept their existence secret because they aren't at all subtle at what they do. It seems like the humans are clueless, but how could they be with flying tea houses and railcars?
Sep 22, 2013 10:43 AM

Aug 2010
Nice ep :) Really good cliffhanger for the finale with everyone gathered up in one place ^^

Yajiro getting drunk and Back to the game was lol XD

I wonder how Yasaburo will do this.

Also Damn I want that Raijin fan XD It's too OP hahaha.
Sep 22, 2013 11:16 AM

Jan 2011
Barion-Zara said:
Nice ep :) Really good cliffhanger for the finale with everyone gathered up in one place ^^

Yajiro getting drunk and Back to the game was lol XD

I wonder how Yasaburo will do this.

Also Damn I want that Raijin fan XD It's too OP hahaha.

This, plus I really liked the BGM for the cliffhanger, this anime has a outstanding OST I can't wait to get my hands on it.
[center]
Sep 22, 2013 11:27 AM

Jun 2012
"What is fun is good!"

Great episode. Great episode.
Tutturu ~
Sep 22, 2013 11:38 AM
Dec 2012
Good idea, Yashiro. Clever! Those froggy eyes of the headlights were cute. lol It was nice to see him remembering the last words of his dad. Just wonder how he brought Kinkaku & Ginakaku into the train. It was fun to see the train running in the city and the people getting surprised. No wonder Yajiro enjoyed it. It was understandable to me. And I liked it when Yasaburo said it was due to the silly bloodline to back him up. Nice brotherhood as always. I wished I also had been on the train with them then. A bit reminded me of Cat Bus from My Neighbor Totoro.

Wonder what Jurojin really is. Looked like he used a kind of magic when he once trapped Yasaburo with a rope. Maybe he heard the dialogue between Yaichiro and Yasaburo?? Looked like Jurojin and Benten had been silently watching them in the room. If so, why did he let the Yaichiro tanuki go? Also wonder what Benten whispered into his ear.

Curious to see what's going to happen in next episode. Would be interesting if Akadama blew away everyone with his fan. Can't imagine anyone of Shimogamo family will be killed in light of the series atmosphere though a dark ending wouldn't be bad. I think the sacrifice of Soichiro was exceptional and enough for the series. So probably the rest of his family all will survive anyhow. Would be nice if Soun got punished (or even killed) by Shimogamo family. But I can't imagine they fall into the same obnoxious level as Soun: they seem generous better or worse. Also maybe Benten will remain mysterious? I wouldn't be surprised even if a lot of things were going to be left to our imagination after all. PV implied Yaichiro turns into a tiger again. Anyway time will tell. Looking forward to finale.

The last episode was rather dark and heavy, but this ep had a good balance between gloom and cheerfulness. I liked it. I want the Yajiro frog and the Yashiro tanuki: both are adorable.
Sep 22, 2013 12:00 PM

Apr 2011
Honestly, I'd prefer if no one got made into hot pot, including Soun. A happy ending to me would be the end of that terrible tradition.
“Suppose, gentlemen, that man is not stupid.”
Sep 22, 2013 12:20 PM

Mar 2008
I'M BACK IN THE GAME!!! hahahahaha xDDD that and "my nose hurts" after the Fujin Raijin crash were priceless!

The whole show's just perfect! Direction, plot, character development, music... Fantastic! I couldn't believe how short the episode felt. This will very likely end up being my favourite show of the year.

And I keep being thrilled whether Yasaburou gets eaten by Benten or not... Ahhhh! This is SO good! But seriously... who will end up on the Friday Fellows table... I really, really don't want anyone to be eaten... yet I feel kinda sorry for the And I'm also very curious about that old guy with Benten (Jurojin's his name, I think). Somehow the way he looks is... very... very Tengu-ish. Hmmm... Really can't wait for the final episode!
Sep 22, 2013 1:49 PM
Apr 2008
*Sigh* Too Bad This Anime Is Going To End Next Week. It Was One Of The Interessting Anime's Ive Seen So Far. Well It Was Some How Uniqui In It's Own Way Thats For Sure. Well I'm Still Looking Forward For The Final Episode. Now That They Have Saved Their Eldest Brother, I Wonder How The're Gonna Save Thier Mother. Proabably In An Foolish And Interessting Way Too.
Sep 22, 2013 1:55 PM

Jul 2010
FrogBro is hilarious.
Shit is going to happen.
I hate that old man who wants to cook Shimogamo's mother.
And I keep hating Benten.
Anyway -1, I'm saddened that this is going to end, but that's it.

MCAL said:

This.
Sep 22, 2013 2:00 PM

Dec 2012
LOL, crazy ep. Alcohol the 'liquid courage' breakfast (lunch and dinner, too....and maybe some other times in-between, lmao) of champions!

Ugh, but on the kinda serious tho, dammit why did that ep have to go by so fast?? It was so awesomely funny! Heck, I've been loving the whole series actually. It's a pity it's only one ep left...u_u.

I'm rather still curious about this Jirojin (sp?) fellow....I wonder what's really the deal w/ him and who's he really?

Matter of fact that's another reason I'm bummed that this series is ending so soon. I'd really wish they did a second season at least, b/c it just feels like so much more could be delved into. Like Benten's past (after she does seem to be quite a mysterious and complex individual, herself) or the is history of the 'Friday Fellows' and how/why this such secret society/group came to be. It just feels like they're gonna leave so much unsaid.
Sep 22, 2013 2:08 PM

Sep 2012
Stark700 said:
Is that some sort of new ED song? I prefer the original one though.
I didn't hear any new ED song, just some BGM used to end the episode.

So things indeed moved as I predicted. Frog brother redeemed himself by turning into a train and the big brother was saved. The whole action was executed awesomely and animated perfectly. Yet despite my spot-on prediction, this episode still went a bit beyond what I expected: Jurojin turned out quite a bit more calculating and mysterious character than just an evil and cruel character I set him to be, and I surely did not guess he would actually prepare an "alternative" place for the feast right next to the big tanuki get-together. While I would still stick to the professor speaking up for the mother tanuki, perhaps in the process finding out tanuki could actually talk, and got kicked out of Friday Club (or he quits it himself), now there are also A LOT of tanuki to choose right away for the hotpot !!
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 22, 2013 2:12 PM

Dec 2012
Akanezora said:
FrogBro is hilarious.
Shit is going to happen.
I hate that old man who wants to cook Shimogamo's mother.
And I keep hating Benten.
Anyway -1, I'm saddened that this is going to end, but that's it.

MCAL said:

This.

Y'know it's weird, I kinda hate Benten, too, but then there are instances where you catch a glimpse at the 'softer' side it makes you kinda feel bad for her. Idk, it's most certainly apparent that she's a complex character simply b/c she seems so much of a mystery. It's like she can be bitch and do some pretty beat-up shit (like knowing eating their father or not really caring what/which tanaki goes in stew pot); yet then she can have her moments where she seem to have her own way of 'helping out', whether unknowingly or not. She just seems so unpredictable.....it's like she just seems to be somewhere in gray matter between not know whether she 'good' or 'bad'

That's why I wish the series didn't end at the next ep or at least hoping for 2nd season.
Sep 22, 2013 3:10 PM

Jan 2008
Looks like this Jurojin is some big shot with a mysterious power to manipulate a rope...is he a Tanuki, a Tengu, a human with a special power like Benten, Scorpion's grandpa? ...or something else? I assume he's the head of the Friday Fellows or something. Doesn't surprise me that Benten is acting like his bitch. What a geezer pleaser. Or it could just be part of some masterful plan to kick him to the curb like she did with Akadama...which I'm cool with.

As the series progressed, I felt like Benten's character was always the manipulative type, but still leaning more towards being neutral, never really taking sides, or at least evening out the playing field like when she asked Yasaburou to be her umbrella. Still makes me wonder what she whispered into the old fart's ear when he ensnared Yasaburou's leg with a rope...probably something to do with the reason why she gave him a rude tongue-out face.

Wow, what a set-up for the last episode next week. Room 1 has Akadama with his godly wind fan. Room 2 has the election gathering. And room 3 has the Friday Fellows dinner in which they expect to cook a Tanuki, which the next room over is full of. Looks like Sensuiro is the place where the final climax of the show is at. Can't help but wonder if the booze Yasaburou was asked to bring there will have any significance or play a part in it.
Estoy_GordoSep 22, 2013 3:14 PM
Sep 22, 2013 3:17 PM

Aug 2012
I absolutely love how all the things mentioned or used early in the story ended up playing key roles. FrogBro was great, as was Yoshino Hiroyuki's voice acting. I was getting glimpses of Nichijou Takumi there.

Yeah something's definitely up with Jurojin. I'm sure there's something behind him letting him go with them in return for running that errand, I can't wait to see it play out.

I would think the mystery of Benten and Akadama will have some light shed on it, but there's already quite a bit going on for the finale. Hopefully we get that, Soun's retribution + Nise-emon election, Hotei's conflict, and some resolution for Benten/Yasaburou and Kaisei/Yajirou.

symbv said:

While I would still stick to the professor speaking up for the mother tanuki, perhaps in the process finding out tanuki could actually talk, and got kicked out of Friday Club (or he quits it himself), now there are also A LOT of tanuki to choose right away for the hotpot !!
I'll bet on that too. I figured from the episode Hotei was introduced that the mother would end up being the one in trouble, and it would be fitting for him to confront his mixed feelings on "eating what you love".
Sep 22, 2013 3:53 PM

Oct 2011
OMG!!!!!! Friday Fellows, The Tanuki Society, and Akadama sensei all in one place. The finale will be epic!!!
Sep 22, 2013 4:12 PM

Jul 2012
Great episode!!!
Sep 22, 2013 4:52 PM

Nov 2012
Yashirou got Yajirou to transform by giving him alcohol.

Train!!!Then Flying Train!!!

Yasaburo reminds Yajirou what his father's last words were.
"What is fun is good!"

Easy does it,(uses fan)then the train smashes into the building XD.

And dat cliffhanger.Tanuki,Tengu and Humans (The Fridays Fellows) all under one roof.Can't wait to see how this concludes.

One episode left,really going to miss this show and it's atmosphere.Was definitely my surprise favorite of the season.
VanishingKiraSep 22, 2013 4:56 PM
Sep 22, 2013 5:23 PM

Sep 2011
"Easy does it, easy does it" - Train runs into building.
Sep 22, 2013 5:59 PM
Jul 2011
Tyrel said:

XD
Sep 22, 2013 6:13 PM

May 2012
Love the fan. Just a little swing and it can do super damages! Glad the eldest brother was saved. Now, I have a bad feeling that Yasaborou will be the one to be killed.. i just don't trust that old man. Maybe it was a trap.
Sep 22, 2013 6:43 PM

May 2011
Tyrel said:

I knew it was coming, but I still laughed so hard.

I don't want this show to end. ;~;

Sep 22, 2013 6:44 PM

Jul 2009
oh god Yajiro getting blown into the restaurant had me rolling
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Sep 22, 2013 6:49 PM

May 2013
Yashirou gets Yajirou out of the well by making him drink a bit.
Yajirou in train mode saves Yasaburou.

Yajirou finally remembers their father's last words.
"What is fun is good!"

Oh my, flying train!
"Easy does it, easy does it." Train crashes into building.

A frog on a tanuki looks cute.
Jurojin seems interesting to me.
Dat fan.

Humans, Tanuki, and Tengu. They're all in Sensuiro. This will not be good.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Sep 22, 2013 6:57 PM
Oct 2012
symbv said:
Jurojin turned out quite a bit more calculating and mysterious character than just an evil and cruel character I set him to be, and I surely did not guess he would actually prepare an "alternative" place for the feast right next to the big tanuki get-together. While I would still stick to the professor speaking up for the mother tanuki, perhaps in the process finding out tanuki could actually talk, and got kicked out of Friday Club (or he quits it himself), now there are also A LOT of tanuki to choose right away for the hotpot !!

I don't think it is going to be the professor. We now know there is a room full of not too stable Tanuki next to the Friday Fellows meeting (notice that several transformed from the windblast), we know that the short tempered Sensei has his fan back, we know that he REALLY wants to see Benten again, and we know that Japanese walls are very very thin. We have all the elements to a great "Keystone Cop" ending in place, though of course this show always goes beyond what any of us expect. The Professor may factor in somehow, but we only have 22 minutes, and we know there is going to be a lot of surprises in store.

One additional note: I loved how Yashirou put his work experience to good use in this episode, both with knowing how to transform his brother and creating the flying train. That was priceless.

Last week someone pointed out that this is the first novel of a trilogy (the remaining two haven't been released yet), so I think we should set expectations that not all the mysteries are going to be solved, we may not get a full answer to Benten or Jurojin (private train, hummmmmm), but I fully expect that the conclusion to this series will be completely satisfying.

I will close with one additional thought: what made Souichirou great was that he was the "tanuki who could even trick a tengu". Various tanuki during this show have complimented Yasaburo on his ability to mimic humans. I think Jurojin suspected Yasaburo was a tanuki (after he rescued the one they had) and used the rope to surprise him into revealing himself (as other tanuki would have), and this has Jurojin confused. That Yasuburo could hold his form regardless of this shock was a major plot point that they had been building up to but haven't made too obvious. I think all these facts are suggestive as to the final ending. You can't have the hero end with other people always rescuing him.
Sep 22, 2013 7:57 PM

Jan 2013
Brother Frog stepped up, and all he needed was booze!

ah man Frog Train ramming into that building was completely sudden even tho it was expected. i LOL'd hard!

the lines these guys say are priceless especially the monologues after the end of each ep.

this show started out weird for me then its became a joy to watch. the final episode will be great!

What is fun is good!
Sep 22, 2013 8:59 PM

Aug 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
I think Jurojin suspected Yasaburo was a tanuki (after he rescued the one they had) and used the rope to surprise him into revealing himself (as other tanuki would have), and this has Jurojin confused. That Yasuburo could hold his form regardless of this shock was a major plot point that they had been building up to but haven't made too obvious. I think all these facts are suggestive as to the final ending. You can't have the hero end with other people always rescuing him.

That's a damn good point. I thought about that when it happened, and half expected to see people on here deeming it a plot hole. They have done a very good job of downplaying it.
Sep 22, 2013 10:44 PM

Oct 2010
omgd best episode by far!!! next episode now please!!!! >.<
Sep 22, 2013 11:25 PM

Jan 2013
One of the best episodes so far. Great animation and lots of action
Sep 23, 2013 4:59 AM

Jun 2008
I'm more convinced that the Friday Fellows are actually The Seven Lucky Gods (of Fortune) after seeing Jurojin doing something like that.

-Hotei, the fat and happy god of abundance and good health
-Jurōjin, god of long life
-Fukurokuju, god of happiness, wealth and longevity
-Bishamonten, god of warriors
-Benzaiten (Benten-sama), goddess of knowledge, art and beauty, especially music
-Daikokuten (Daikoku), god of wealth, commerce and trade.
-Ebisu, god of fishers or merchants, often depicted carrying a sea bream
(Wikipedia)

Had my first suspicions at episode 5, because of Ebisu's face and since they also share the same names.
kaimaxSep 23, 2013 5:02 AM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Sep 23, 2013 5:05 AM

Jul 2011
Last episode next week...I already feel sad...
Sep 23, 2013 5:12 AM

Sep 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
I don't think it is going to be the professor. We now know there is a room full of not too stable Tanuki next to the Friday Fellows meeting (notice that several transformed from the windblast), we know that the short tempered Sensei has his fan back, we know that he REALLY wants to see Benten again, and we know that Japanese walls are very very thin. We have all the elements to a great "Keystone Cop" ending in place, though of course this show always goes beyond what any of us expect. The Professor may factor in somehow, but we only have 22 minutes, and we know there is going to be a lot of surprises in store.
On the contrary I am quite sure the professor will feature again because what he said about tanuki so far and his experience with them, particularly the mother tanuki, makes it a really good counterpoint for the series to go back to in its denouement. I also think that the author is trying to tell us something about human / tanuki relation and he has not finished yet with the rooftop talk between Yasuburo and the professor. That said, I am sure the tengu sensei and Benten would also get featured too, which is why in my scenario I also said Benten and Sensei would go to some kind of reconciliation - don't think it would be a full one but some sense of mutual understanding and acceptance may be reached.

Takuan_Soho said:
Last week someone pointed out that this is the first novel of a trilogy (the remaining two haven't been released yet), so I think we should set expectations that not all the mysteries are going to be solved, we may not get a full answer to Benten or Jurojin (private train, hummmmmm), but I fully expect that the conclusion to this series will be completely satisfying.
That "someone" is actually me, just to clarify ;-)

MsDiva said:

That's why I wish the series didn't end at the next ep or at least hoping for 2nd season.
Given the fact that the anime is based on the first volume of a supposed trilogy with the other 2 volumes not yet written, I am sure there won't be a 2nd season, at least not until the sequel is written.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 23, 2013 5:39 AM

Jun 2013
Im more apathetic in regards to benten. Even in this episode, she could have easily revealed Yasaburo's identity to everyone, but played along.

But this is a surprisingly great series. Apparently the author of the novel, also wrote what would be the basis for the anime Tatami Galaxy, and from descriptions that I have read, it sounds similar in style. So might want to check that one out.

Regarding sequel novels, wiki does state he wrote 2 more novels, but they don't seem to be connected to Uchoten, and Uchoten came out in 2005, so if they were not yet written, 7 years seems like a long gap. Then again Crest of the Stars is in a perennial hiatus, and allegedly the plan their is to write until Lafiel becomes empress.

Also question, who does Kaisei like? Yasaburo likes Benten. Yajiro likes Kaisei. Kaisei was engaged to Yasaburo, but she did say that one time, she goes to talk with Yajiro, and even said she likes him. Now this could be like towards a future brother in law, but I just get more of a brother sister vibe from her and Yasaburo, so maybe she meant like, in the like sense when talking about Yajiro.
Sep 23, 2013 6:37 AM

Sep 2012
^ I would say that Kaisei definitely feels for Yasaburo but just being tsundere to him. There is no way she would just quietly follow him just to help him out so often. But being the tsun girl she is, she would not admit to anything like a romantic "like/love" so just by her willing to admit that she likes him is already saying a lot.

Sep 23, 2013 7:55 AM

Sep 2011
this is the first anime that i strongly wait every week and feel glad that my expectations from ep1 weren't betrayed. this anime made my season....pretty much.

Kinkaku and Ginkaku are just hilarious now----i don't hate them anymore
Sep 23, 2013 9:56 AM

Sep 2011
symbv said:
^ I would say that Kaisei definitely feels for Yasaburo but just being tsundere to him. There is no way she would just quietly follow him just to help him out so often. But being the tsun girl she is, she would not admit to anything like a romantic "like/love" so just by her willing to admit that she likes him is already saying a lot.
I think its more along the lines that shes protecting his entire family, it just seems like shes with yasuburo more than anything because hes the main character and we follow his point of view more, she follows around and has protected yasuburo's mom and brother on a few occassions, and she kind of outright said she likes yaijuro. I really dont think theres any romantic implications between the two as much as id like there to be, and even if there was we arent going to get any resolution

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 23, 2013 12:44 PM

Jan 2011
If I get any sense of romantic tension it seems more like it's between Yasuburo and Benten, rather than Yasuburo and Kaisei (who seems more like a furry version of the childhood friend). I'm still hoping that we get a bit more of an insight into the mystery of Benten. That little scene where she stuck her tongue out to welcome Yasuburo, and then said something to get him out of hot water, was priceless...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 23, 2013 2:37 PM

Dec 2009
symbv said:
Given the fact that the anime is based on the first volume of a supposed trilogy with the other 2 volumes not yet written, I am sure there won't be a 2nd season, at least not until the sequel is written.

Then rejoice, because the 2nd book is scheduled for this autumn! http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kyoto-tei/e/1110398b7c2e5c06789b1dd531c876c1
So, with some luck, it might also be adapted to anime. I love this series, a new season would be so awesome!

In fact, this anime adaptation might have been here to boost the sales of the 2nd book. Because the timing is quite suspicious.
Sep 23, 2013 3:15 PM

Sep 2011
ginko29 said:
symbv said:

Then rejoice, because the 2nd book is scheduled for this autumn! http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kyoto-tei/e/1110398b7c2e5c06789b1dd531c876c1
So, with some luck, it might also be adapted to anime. I love this series, a new season would be so awesome!

In fact, this anime adaptation might have been here to boost the sales of the 2nd book. Because the timing is quite suspicious.
Well its very clear from the outstanding amount of work PA works has put into the animation that they also had faith in this series, so I think its a bit of both them advertising the 2nd book as well as them having faith that this would be successful

And i will be pissed if this doesnt sell well, this series will be my 5th 10 if the next episode holds up

rodac said:
If I get any sense of romantic tension it seems more like it's between Yasuburo and Benten, rather than Yasuburo and Kaisei (who seems more like a furry version of the childhood friend). I'm still hoping that we get a bit more of an insight into the mystery of Benten. That little scene where she stuck her tongue out to welcome Yasuburo, and then said something to get him out of hot water, was priceless...
As true as this is and while i agree fully, i still really wish that kaisei and yasuburo was a thing cause their chemistry and dialogue is nothing short of great

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2013

83 by blinddig »»
Mar 8, 1:54 AM

Poll: » Do you think the series will get a s3?

Vamp_Lord - Oct 28, 2023

4 by InNeedOfAName »»
Oct 30, 2023 6:30 AM

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2013

95 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 10, 2023 6:26 AM

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2013

104 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 10, 2023 5:25 AM

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2013

105 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 9, 2023 4:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.