Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 17, 2021 10:54 AM

Jul 2020
The main reason he cheated is the husband, he fucked up everything,he goes out with another chick, even if the wife is so beautiful, he fucked up man, worst hentai that i have watch (i hate ntr so much)
Jul 29, 2021 3:03 PM
Feb 2021
One Of The Worst Ending I Ever Seen She Literally I betrayed him all The 3 Episodes But When He Only betrayed Her One Time And That For Her To Stop Working So Much And Spend Some Time With Her She Decided To Leave Him And Marry Another Man And Get Pregnant From Him After 4 Years Of Cheating She Leave With A Fucking Cold Heart, That Was Is Completely Bullshit
Dec 1, 2021 7:39 PM
Nov 2020
MuFeR said:
Kingdrago101 said:
Honestly I expected better from this chat they obviously didn't watch the previous fucking episodes to know that the wife cheated on him in episode 1 and 2 multiple times, he went to the brothel because he know he couldn't please his wife so he decided to get practice the fact is she still cheated on him multiple times before hand so how can you compare that to what she did? If anything he deserves it.. Stfu and watch the whole thing before you jump to conclusions.. I can't believe you jump to an episode 3 and disregard what happened in saying the husband deserve it that shit was even funny

1st of all you need to chill, 2nd you're the one that's not paying attention. Episode 1+2 are one timeline and episode 3 is a different route. There's many outcomes and they are not connected to each other, on ep 1+2 she ends up with the delivery guy, on ep 3 with the neighbor, on another route of the novel she goes with a guy from the golf club, another one gets raped in the hot spring, another getting gangbanged by 6 guys,another getting blackmailed by a businessman and in all of them the only common thing is she ends up abandoning the husband. Point is these don't all happen at the same time but are different ways of how the story could have happened.

So...There's not a single Good Ending where the Husband wins and gets to keep his wife? All those routes seem really fcked up
Dec 1, 2021 7:48 PM
Nov 2020
SOROHIKI said:
For a hentai. It really annoyed me that these whole time his wife is cheating on him, and when the husband suddenly just had some service (specifically speaking"not cheating") the wife kinda just had sex with another man (which is the scheming bastard who raped the wife) and eventually had divorced with his husband and married the f*****g rapist. If you think about it who has more secrets and mistakes.
In the end it's just how hentai works. However at least create another episode where the husband finds out about everything on her wife and seeks revenge.

I agree, the Husband deserves to have a Happy Ending with his wife.
Mar 13, 2022 3:52 PM
Oct 2021
remastoner said:
I think that the wife should have told the husband straight away that the fat guy raped her so that he could possibly kill him. The most disturbing was that she took a guys virginity while being married, lol thats fucked, but I think the guy was right to fuck that brothel girl (she was HOT!). But he is an ediot for not knowing his own wife's moans. The worst thing to happen is that she fell in love the new guy. His face :D, if I was him I would have beat the shit out of the red hair guy (it would have been a nice early present for their future baby shower). Poor guy, i hoped for a better ending for him. He should just cremepied to brothel girl so more especially when his wife was not home. But I can't not lie, I FAPED IN EVERY EPISODE! The best part is when the wife was against the window and her tits looked like squashed melons. ;')

Yeah Right......like He can Beat him.....
Husband doesn't stand a Chance Against Red hair Guy
Jun 15, 2022 3:00 PM
Jun 2022
I don't like the ending much because 2 entire episode cheating on his hasband and forget about that she is really beach she just saw her husband image and start having sex with other gay this is not fair at all...
Mar 13, 2023 2:50 PM
Mar 2017
Unfortunately the wife is just disgusting and heartless. To become a sex slave to  a fat pig and to betray her kind husband cause the pig saw her peeing....
And then she screws endless amounts of men of her free will while proclaiming how much she loves her husband...
Her husband gets conned into sleeping with ONE other woman and all of a sudden the wife has the moral high ground and leaves him while she continues to screw other people behind husbands back...
Only a very dumb evil slut could do what she did...

As a hentai is was ok if you shut down your brain.
Jun 23, 2023 5:58 PM

Jun 2021
That's inconvenient. Ep 3 having no connection to ep 2. And in ep 2 we don't know what happened afterwards when he caught his wife red handed.

I was looking forward to that.
Yandere_@lover
Jul 5, 2023 4:33 AM
Jul 2023
Guys every ending is a bad ending for the husband in this hentai and there are like 5 endings i guess, so its better if we move on from this even if it's really hard to accept
Jul 22, 2023 7:08 PM

Nov 2010
Episode one is still the best. This episode felt like vanilla hentai since Nanami is fine having sex with him. Also, despite the sex scenes looking nice, I'm not a fan of them just doing basic positions, and it takes the guy so long to cum. He was screwing only her pussy repeatedly for minutes, and I got bored, and my thing went limp. I wish he kept cumming into her over and over. That would've been so erotic.

Nanami became unappealing in the end. Pregnant + short hair = worse combo. I would've moved on and screwed other girls if I were the MC.
Dec 11, 2023 8:50 PM
Dec 2023
The man is not a rapist or anything bad the way I looked at it. This episode takes place as an alternate timeline, ignoring episode 1 and 2 and serve as a completely different timeline. Some of you may think he's a rapist but he's not actually and the women have consent throughout the car sequence, plus she's worried about causing a mess.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru Episode 2 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Dec 26, 2011

33 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 22, 2023 6:40 PM

Poll: » Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru Episode 1 Discussion

captainandrew - Oct 30, 2011

20 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 21, 2023 8:21 PM

» Anyone else felt sorry for Gemji the landlord????

hermionesrini - Jun 10, 2014

1 by FallIntoDespair »»
Jun 2, 2016 1:13 PM

» Still ongoing ?

Matthew671 - Sep 13, 2013

5 by Matthew671 »»
Oct 1, 2013 6:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.