Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 18, 2013 2:29 PM

Jun 2013
I am here raging (as everyone knows i do, and if your new and dont know i rage from time to time) about how some animes which obivously deserve sequels dont get them so i wanna know america what fucking anime would you have like to see a season two or three for and what anime would you not have like to seen a season 2 hell season 3 also. and what ova do you hate the most?

ill post mine when i see enough posts.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 18, 2013 4:47 PM

Aug 2009
papaswerve said:
I am here raging (as everyone knows i do, and if your new and dont know i rage from time to time) about how some animes which obivously deserve sequels dont get them so i wanna know america what fucking anime would you have like to see a season two or three for and what anime would you not have like to seen a season 2 hell season 3 also. and what ova do you hate the most?

ill post mine when i see enough posts.

Practically every harem on my list I would like another season of.As for anime I hate.I could care less if someone makes a sequel or not, after all if I do not like it then why watch it? The sales of the anime I dislike are not going to effect the sales of the anime I do love.
Sep 18, 2013 6:21 PM

Jun 2013
well put lol

Sep 19, 2013 2:01 AM
Jul 2011
Not that many people like it, but I am a huge fan of sekirei. That promised season 3 never came and I'm super upset but still hopeful anyway. Bastards.... As for anime I don't like getting new seasons, I'm indifferent. Mainly because everyone has different opinions and deserve the sequel they want.
Sep 19, 2013 12:38 PM

Aug 2009
TheGD1212 said:
Not that many people like it, but I am a huge fan of sekirei. That promised season 3 never came and I'm super upset but still hopeful anyway. Bastards.... As for anime I don't like getting new seasons, I'm indifferent. Mainly because everyone has different opinions and deserve the sequel they want.

The thing I found with anime seasons is that they can happen the following year or two to even years later. For example Zero no Tsukaima F took about 3-4 years after Zero no Tsukaima: Princesses no Rondo came out.
Sep 21, 2013 1:43 AM

Dec 2007
@TheGD1212
Sekirei manga is still ongoing. It is very likely that they are waiting a bit longer before making the next season.

@ezikialrage
The reason is quite simple, those animes are adaptation of another source. By the time the first anime is approved, there is often enough source material for at 2 seasons of anime. However, after the second season, they need to wait awhile for the source material to advance far enough for another anime.

@papaswerve
I agree with TheGD1212, one mans garbage is another man's treasure. For the majority of anime watchers, harem are the worst kind of anime. If a series has a sequel, it is because there are enough fans for it.

The only anime sequel I'm STILL waiting for is Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari.
Oct 31, 2013 5:23 AM
Oct 2013
definitely demon king daimao and hidan no aria, they were both just getting to the best parts as for seasons I could've done without, seikon no qwaser had a season 2 filled with nothing but filllers and a waste of time.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » List of Borderline Harem Anime/Manga (RATED: MATURE 17+)

UnknownOrigin - May 16, 2010

19 by ezikialrage »»
Jul 22, 2021 2:35 AM

Poll: » How do you like the girl count to start out in a harem anime?

ezikialrage - Feb 23, 2020

0 by ezikialrage »»
Feb 23, 2020 2:59 PM

» what harem

haremfreak900 - Apr 22, 2010

3 by CarbonMD »»
Mar 31, 2019 5:06 AM

» Amagami SS ranking

jimbo1023 - Dec 24, 2010

3 by CarbonMD »»
Mar 31, 2019 5:05 AM

» if you could be a harem hero who would u be and why.

haremfreak900 - Mar 6, 2011

11 by CarbonMD »»
Mar 31, 2019 5:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.