MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

4-koma Manga 'Mikakunin de Shinkoukei' to be Animated
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» 4-koma Manga 'Mikakunin de Shinkoukei' to be Animated

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
09-18-13, 6:23 AM

According to the latest issue of magazine Manga Palette, 4-koma manga "Mikakunin de Shinkoukei" will get a TV anime adaptation. The manga is written by Arai Cherry and started serialization in Manga Palette in 2009. So far, three volumes have been published.

The manga is about the ordinary girl Yonomi Kobeni who suddenly heard that she is betrothed to a guy named Mitsumine Hakuya who is the same age as her. Somehow, Hakuya moved in from the countryside and started to live with her, bringing his younger sister who is still a primary school student with him. Also added is Kobeni's elder sister who already lives with Kobeni and is two years older. The story revolves around these four people and their identities as "couples" and "sisters-in-law."

The anime will be made by studio Doga Kobo and directed by Fujiwara Yoshiyuki, who previously directed GJ-bu. Shimo Fumihiko will handle the series composition (he held the same position in Kokoro Connect, Infinite Stratos, and the two seasons of Clannad). Kikuchi Ai will handle the character design.

Source: Scan of Manga Palette 1, 2

Mikakunin de Shinkoukei on MAL
Modified by Naruleach, 11-18-13, 12:48 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

09-18-13, 6:26 AM

What I really really want, and it is what Arai Cherry's fans keep saying for years, is for her earlier work, Sansha Sanyou http://myanimelist.net/manga/20140/ , also a 4-koma manga, to be animated. I will gladly take Mikakunin though, but I still hope that one day Sansha Sanyou will become an anime...
Modified by symbv, 09-18-13, 6:58 AM

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

09-18-13, 6:47 AM

Now this definitely sounds like my kind of show!

I've never heard of Sansha Sanyou either, but it definitely looks like something I'd be happy to watch should the anime be green-lit.

]

09-18-13, 7:08 AM

A guy? A guy with little presence?I might watch this just for him. 'Little Presence' Kuroko Tetsuya? xD
(Of course if it's a short anime I won't watch it)
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!

09-18-13, 7:08 AM

that sounds...ok i guess. its supposed to be seinen so count me in
Man proposes, SSJ Master disposes...

09-18-13, 7:53 AM

The premise sounds kinda cute but I'm not usually the type to watch 4-Koma anime and get too into it. I'll probably decide based on first impressions.

09-18-13, 9:23 AM

Hm, summary sounds good, girls look cute. I'm watching this.

09-18-13, 11:03 AM

This premise sounds like it could be a lot of fun. A seinen 4-koma slice of life reminds me a little bit of Kiniro Mosaic, which has been awesome so far.

Hopefully the character designer is adroit. He doesn't seem to have to much experience with this type of work but the character designs in the manga are cute.
Modified by shigeru212, 09-18-13, 11:09 AM
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!

09-18-13, 11:07 AM

Sister in laws in my JK anime, sign up, a fresh premise is nice.

09-18-13, 11:24 AM

That sounds like a good show and it's seinen. I think it's worth checking out.

09-18-13, 2:29 PM

waste of money will never understand the point of 4 koma.

09-18-13, 3:45 PM

Sounds interesting o.o I'll give it a shot

09-18-13, 3:49 PM

Mr_Gutts said:

To... make people laugh? Ikr, it's difficult for me to understand too.

Sounds interesting, I'm up for it.

09-18-13, 10:40 PM

Mr_Gutts said:
Why is it a waste of money if people in Japan love it? Why should they make things that only please you? I see arrogance and cultural bigotry at play here.

09-19-13, 9:35 AM

If this won't be 5 min. show i'll give a shot.

09-20-13, 7:36 AM

Dogakobo? Director of GJ-bu? Series composition by the one responsible for KC and Clannad?

I'M IN.

09-20-13, 8:08 AM

Staff sounds great! More seinen 4-koma, alright!
The News Club: Quality News and discussion (BD/DVD, CDs, manga, novels, games), and sales data (daily, weekly, half-yearly, yearly).

09-21-13, 7:48 AM

Confirmed to be a TV anime and official site is up:

http://mikakunin.jp/

09-21-13, 11:29 AM

Hopefully it is not short anime...

As for the cast, except for the guy Hakuya the other 3 girls seem to be voiced by rookie seiyuu... Hope it is going to be alright...

And I still hope for Sansha Sanyou, by the same author, to be animated sometime in future...

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices