Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 17, 2013 5:02 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
No introductory guys since it's final ep. Somehow it wrapped up nicely.

Yuusuke got it, almost. It was later revealed that he got in (waiting list). Many people are ready to get out. Wataru saying his goal (confession?) is so cute. The twins sent the messages together for the same thing, to date. And Fuuto using idol attitude to congratulate her graduation. She rejected everyone including the twins (when together), but everyone still says they love her. Hikaru showed the result, burnt the paper, then he said he's going to join the second match!

ED credit shows the casts according to which guy appears! lol @ those brothers at the end. Natsume in end card!
tsubasaloverSep 17, 2013 5:36 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 17, 2013 6:56 AM

Jun 2008
When Yuusuke received that letter, lmao. xD
I thought I had heard there are 13 episodes, but looks like this is as far as the anime went...
Sep 17, 2013 10:02 AM

Jun 2012
Face_Faith said:
I thought I had heard there are 13 episodes

yeah, me too :/

- I only draw freestyle! -
Sep 17, 2013 10:19 AM
Mar 2012
Aozumi said:
Face_Faith said:
I thought I had heard there are 13 episodes

yeah, me too :/

Some online shops which are selling the BDs/DVDs listed there is episode 13 on BD/DVD Vol.7 and it seems episode 13 is BD/DVD only bonus episode (not aired on TV).

The official anime site hasn't confirmed about whether that episode 13 actually exist. Also, some other online shops aren't listing there is episode 13 on BD/DVD Vol.7, they only listed Vol.7 only contains episode 12. Vol.7 is sold with same price like Vol.2-6 which contained 2 episodes each though.
melina_putriSep 17, 2013 10:34 AM
Sep 17, 2013 5:13 PM

Jan 2013
tsubasalover said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
No introductory guys since it's final ep. Somehow it wrapped up nicely.

Yuusuke got it, almost. It was later revealed that he got in (waiting list). Many people are ready to get out. Wataru saying his goal is so cute. The twins sent the messages together for the same thing, to date. And Fuuto using idol attitude to graduate her graduation. She rejected everyone including the twins (when together), but everyone still says they love her. Hikaru showed the result, burnt the paper, then he said he's going to join the second match!

ED credit shows the casts according to which guy appears! lol @ those brothers at the end. Natsume in end card!

If hikaru says he'll join the second match, doesn't that mean theres a possibility of a second season ^_^!?
Bishies. Ikemen. ~! >///< (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻....... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧......(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Sep 17, 2013 5:28 PM
Mar 2012
Ishkiz said:

If hikaru says he'll join the second match, doesn't that mean theres a possibility of a second season ^_^!?

It's just the staff stay true with the source material, the LN. Hikaru said it in the LN as well, the second match referring to the LN 2nd season. I'm still wondering why people kept saying this is based on the game since the LN came first.

There is no confirmation whether they are going to make 2nd season for the anime. The episode titles and how this episode ended made me think they only planned one season for the anime though, not to mention the LN 2nd season is still ongoing at the moment.
melina_putriSep 17, 2013 6:34 PM
Sep 17, 2013 5:43 PM

Jul 2012
melina_putri said:
I'm still wondering why people kept saying this is based on the game since the LN came first.

Because it's a reverse harem LOL, which people assume is adapted from an Otome game. I don't blame them. I was quite surprised to find out there was a book for this.
Sep 17, 2013 7:44 PM

Aug 2009
what a bullsh-- ending v . v

I hope there is a second season..

If only the game was in english T___T

In my heart I wanted her to end up with Tsubaki or Natsume v.v
Sep 17, 2013 8:35 PM
Mar 2012
Lulexiaa said:
what a bullsh-- ending v . v

I hope there is a second season..

If only the game was in english T___T

In my heart I wanted her to end up with Tsubaki or Natsume v.v

The anime ending is much or less the same with LN S1 ending. It is pretty much build-up for LN S2, whether they are going to animate it as well or not is different matter though.

If you want to see her end up with the character you like, play the games instead since (LNs spoiler)
Sep 17, 2013 10:34 PM

Apr 2011
I enjoyed this show on so many levels it was humorous and had a good feeling to it all the way through. This last episode was a good example of that, cant wait for a season 2.
Sep 17, 2013 11:03 PM

Jun 2009
Wow I guess they did end it nicely.
Though I wish there was more Iori in the series....Aww and Yuusuke got accepted. Good for him! And Ukyo didn't really speak this episode. And Wataru's dream was cute.

I'm really glad I decided to watch this. I kinda want a second season.
Sep 18, 2013 12:19 AM

Jun 2010
What a lame ending :( Hopefully a second season?
Also..it was a little creepy when they all said I love you at the end, simultaneously.
Sep 18, 2013 1:35 AM

Nov 2007
Honestly... poor girl. She finally gets the courage to say how she feels, "I just want to be family" and she still gets kissed, confessions of love, and now even more brothers are going to join in the chase. *lol*

I hope there will be a second season. :)

So, I guess, at the end, my favorites are Natsume, Yuusuke, and Ukyo. Not necessarily for her, just my personal favorites of the brothers. ^^
Sep 18, 2013 1:45 AM

Jan 2012
wtf??! She should have ended up with Natsume.
Sep 18, 2013 2:57 AM

Apr 2013
I'm glad Yuusuke was accepted in the end.
I would have liked if she ended up with Natsume too but it was an okay ending,I can see them making a 2nd season for this.
Sep 18, 2013 3:13 AM

Apr 2013
In the end I like Natsume the most, but Subaru has the biggest development. Typical ending but it was a good watch. I don't mind if there is a second season
Sep 18, 2013 6:22 AM

Mar 2011
Wow. Natsume was still able to snag a kiss in this final episode. Natsume all the wayyyy :3
Sep 18, 2013 7:01 AM

May 2010
Yusuke was so happy for her, he is a nice guy. She called him onii-chan, so nice of Chi. I thought she would do just "Eh" but she surprised me pleasantly by saying that instead. Poor Iori finally got some screentime, but got ignored as soon too...

She replied Tsubaki, and Azusa! A kiss on hand is allowed, I guess. This episode was a bit rushed... A kiss on forehead is nice.

Even Yusuke got accepted, that's great! His reaction was so priceless, that I wanted to support him with Ema for a minute, but my love for Natsume x Ema is too strong.

Fuuto with his weird shape, annoying till the very end...

Natsume x Ema scene tops every scene, she shared her thoughts with only him, and that's what I call epic chemistry.

So yes! Natsume is the main guy for sure, but the kiss scene was so un natsume-like... Well, I have come to like this pairing so much that I am starting to ignore things like this. But still, I wish Natsume wouldn't have kissed her...

I want a 2nd season, and more clarification on Natsume x Ema, only he got a kiss scene afterall. Natsume's character got sort of ruined by the end...

As a matter of fact, I am really really gonna miss the OP and esp. the ending song...
Sep 18, 2013 7:02 AM

Dec 2008
Is it over? Does this mean I can now have Ukyo all to myself? Yay!!
Sep 18, 2013 7:22 AM

Aug 2011
I'm going to kill myself if the sequel novel series doesn't get adapted as well.

I need more.
Sep 18, 2013 7:44 AM
Apr 2013
well its good she rejected all, cuz if she accepted 1, the others would not take it, and much more conflicts, jelousy, angry, and all kind of stuff would happend.

but the fun thing is she arent related by blood, so she could be with all if she want to

but yeah the ending is good, but i want a 2nd season
Sep 18, 2013 8:24 AM

Nov 2008
Natsume wins. <3
Sep 18, 2013 8:44 AM

Sep 2008
I am disappointed...
Why Yuusuke not confessed?
From all brother he liked her, before she join to their family,
also like others don't play "brother" role towards her...

Buu...
all guys confessed and only Yuusuke is left out... -.-

If they plan to make fanservice,
and if anime is based on otome game,
they should give fanservice for fans of other brothers...

They even give Juli chance to tell his feelings...
oh...

I want some OVA or special, with Yuusuke fanservice.
Sep 18, 2013 8:46 AM

Jul 2012
Solid last episode. Many loose ends were finally cleaned up, which is good. I'm torn between a 6/10 and a 7/10. I honestly enjoyed most of this show and I absolutely love some of the guys, but the plot is pretty crappy sometimes and the MC still doesn't attract me. So I shall decide later~

StrawHat_ said:
I'm going to kill myself if the sequel novel series doesn't get adapted as well.

^
Sep 18, 2013 9:05 AM

Jan 2008
Don't bother Hikaru, Natsume STRONK. He will fight even with canon. AND win.
Sep 18, 2013 9:18 AM

Sep 2009
Yeey.. Finally it's done :P
I was able to stand this series although I really hate the main character..
Sep 18, 2013 10:01 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Wow nice she finally rejected them once and for all, great job Ema. But wasn't expecting Natsume to kiss her after being rejected...like what? Well it's finally over, it was slightly entertaining but that's about it. I wanted to see more of some of the brothers but much of the focus was on the triplets, and kind of Subaru and Yuusuke :/ none of them appealed to me that much, except Natsume (until this episode though with that kiss =_=). But at least they ended it pretty well.
Sep 18, 2013 10:02 AM

Jan 2011
LittleStar said:

But it's not based off an otome game it's based off a LN series. Those otome games (PP & BB) themselves are based off the LN's.

Anyways, I'm sad so many Natsume scenes were left out + the kids at the end wasn't like that in the novels either. I liked the novel version better.
Sep 18, 2013 10:08 AM

Sep 2008
c0de_da1sy said:
LittleStar said:

But it's not based off an otome game it's based off a LN series. Those otome games (PP & BB) themselves are based off the LN's.

Anyways, I'm sad so many Natsume scenes were left out + the kids at the end wasn't like that in the novels either. I liked the novel version better.

Yeah, but still this series have game version.
Sep 18, 2013 10:17 AM

Sep 2011
Can't believe i watch this show until the end...

Never watch reserve harem before its 6/10 drama for your mama.
Sep 18, 2013 10:18 AM

Jan 2013
Cerian said:
Natsume wins. <3

||
Sep 18, 2013 1:04 PM

Oct 2011
Can't believe its over TwT

Natsume kissed Chi 0///0

Congrats Yuusuke now you have a chance to win Chi's heart XDD

Oh Hikaru gonna join in the next race???

Brothers Conflict Season 2 hint????
Sep 18, 2013 1:14 PM

Jun 2013
it's over
Sep 18, 2013 2:58 PM

Feb 2012
Lol Fuuto on that JB style.

Nice last episode, enjoyed the interactions between bros, the show wasn't that bad overall, clearly much better then Amnesia from last season damn.
Sep 18, 2013 3:03 PM

Mar 2013
Instead of Brothers Conflict it should of been called Brothers Friendzoning.
Really?!
Saddest (as in weak) cliffhanger set up for season two EVER
Sep 18, 2013 3:46 PM

Apr 2013
The conflict continues...
Overall, the series have some cringe worthy moments but enjoyable as hell.
Definitely a guilty pleasure.
Amazing art of the show.
OP and ED are catchy as hell...
Masaomi is my favorite...
But I want Subaru for Ema...
Overall 7/10

Sep 18, 2013 5:40 PM
Sep 2012
Overall I preferred it over Amnesia and HnK, but that's not really saying much.
Sep 18, 2013 5:50 PM

Jul 2012
Good final episode, I enjoyed it. This series as a whole was decent.
Sep 18, 2013 8:12 PM

Jul 2012
'Kay, so I decided on a 7/10 as my final rating, because of my enjoyment value.
Sep 18, 2013 10:38 PM

Dec 2011
Overall I suppose the ending went well. We saw all the brothers again and it concluded nicely. I'm sure there will be some sort of a second season now since Hikaru was all like "A new race will begin and the brothers conflict will continue with me in it," and all that stuff.

I didn't think the plot was great, nor the characters. A lot of the time I was thinking "What the hell is wrong with these people?" Their reactions were just way off of what a normal person may do. If I had a step brother and got kissed by him, I would surely punch him.

That's just me though.

This is a reverse harem and I found that I couldn't hate it because I'm a girl who loves reverse harems. I'm not sure why, but there's something about it that I like even if it always ends up being unrealistic.

I like how she gave them pretty much all an answer. I'm sure they should have had it coming though since during her whole stay there she just kept talking about how nice having a big family was and how she was so happy to have siblings. Yup. Siblings. That's all she thinks of them.

The anime was good but not amazing and it certainly has its flaws but I'd watch a second season. 6/10
Sep 18, 2013 11:36 PM

Mar 2013
I've just added this show to my list of guilty pleasures.
6/10
Sep 19, 2013 1:26 AM
Feb 2011
I didn't like this show, rated it a 5/10, but I kept watching because there were some decent guys (Subaru, Yuusuke, Ukyo, Louis, and Masaomi). I probably would have liked Iori too, had to got any character development at all. He was just all out ignored and instead we had to get all those sexual harassment scenes by Tsubaki and Futo which I HATED. And then there was the creeper Kaname who is an old monk, yuck, and Natsume who started out somewhat decent and then kept forcing himself on her too just like his twin brothers. Those story lines were LAME and they took away from her interacting with GOOD GUYS who actually respected her! This is why it's a 5 rating for me.

But I've got to say that Subaru alone made this show worth watching for me. He had a compelling story and he actually matured (character development). He was the only one who didn't force his feelings on Ema, but backed off. He admitted his failings to her and wants to correct his errors so that he can be worthy of her (this action in itself makes him worthy of her in my eyes). And when he kissed her head I was like "AWWWW, can this guy get any sweeter?!" So much love for Subaru right now XD I'm happy to see a character like him in a shoujo series, which usually tends to favor aggressive assholes instead.

Oh and I've also got to say that Yuusuke was a super cute tsundere (his blushing face!) this episode and I was happy that he was accepted into university with Ema. I wouldn't mind too much if he went out with her, but he seems like the "best friend" to me, so I'll continue to think of Subaru as the leading man and best choice for her :D
DisapparateSep 19, 2013 1:34 AM
Sep 19, 2013 5:26 AM

Jul 2012
Hoped she would end up with one of the brothers, but sadly she didn't so I felt disappointed. Gave it 6/10 but if she chose one of the guys I would have scored higher.

But overall I did enjoy this anime as a time waster.
Sep 19, 2013 4:22 PM

Sep 2012
Finally she rejected her brothers. Natsume got rejected and he still stoled a kiss. I'd like that he'd have respected her decision, but he is my favorite sooo It wasn't that bad.

It was a good anime, not perfect and not one of my favorites, but I'd like to watch a second season.
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Sep 19, 2013 10:52 PM

Apr 2011
I thought it has 13 episodes? Oh, well...It's done already T____T NO!! I want more!!

Sep 20, 2013 2:03 AM
Jul 2018
whoooooooooooooooore
Sep 20, 2013 2:38 AM

Oct 2012
Another complete open ending just with a bunch of turn downs...

finally got through it. Ah well OST will always be awesome
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Sep 20, 2013 10:29 AM

Apr 2009
nerdsonfire1 said:
I didn't like this show, rated it a 5/10, but I kept watching because there were some decent guys (Subaru, Yuusuke, Ukyo, Louis, and Masaomi). I probably would have liked Iori too, had to got any character development at all. He was just all out ignored and instead we had to get all those sexual harassment scenes by Tsubaki and Futo which I HATED. And then there was the creeper Kaname who is an old monk, yuck, and Natsume who started out somewhat decent and then kept forcing himself on her too just like his twin brothers. Those story lines were LAME and they took away from her interacting with GOOD GUYS who actually respected her! This is why it's a 5 rating for me.

But I've got to say that Subaru alone made this show worth watching for me. He had a compelling story and he actually matured (character development). He was the only one who didn't force his feelings on Ema, but backed off. He admitted his failings to her and wants to correct his errors so that he can be worthy of her (this action in itself makes him worthy of her in my eyes). And when he kissed her head I was like "AWWWW, can this guy get any sweeter?!" So much love for Subaru right now XD I'm happy to see a character like him in a shoujo series, which usually tends to favor aggressive assholes instead.

Oh and I've also got to say that Yuusuke was a super cute tsundere (his blushing face!) this episode and I was happy that he was accepted into university with Ema. I wouldn't mind too much if he went out with her, but he seems like the "best friend" to me, so I'll continue to think of Subaru as the leading man and best choice for her :D

I agree on everything that you said, I gave it 6/10 only because of Subaru :3
Sep 20, 2013 12:10 PM

Jan 2013
What, NO SEX SCENE?
She went for the worst end.
5/10
Sep 20, 2013 1:47 PM

May 2013
Everyone made their final moves, but they all got rejected in the end.
But they still love Ema.

Subaru vs Natsume.
Tsubaki vs Azusa.
Fuuto vs Yuusuke.

I bet the second conflict will be more intense.
I guess a second season would be fine.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2013

92 by saraar »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 2, 2013

184 by BL00DY_SLVT »»
May 21, 2023 2:46 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2013

91 by ceylin_unal »»
May 2, 2023 1:05 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2013

92 by 6Knotty6Thotty6 »»
Mar 23, 2023 8:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.