View Poll Results: Ninja Resurrection Episode 1 Discussion
02-06-09, 3:09 AM
Joined: Mar 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
- I read on ANN that fans were upset because they thought they were buying a sequel to Ninja Scroll, and I can somehow understand why. With the title being Ninja Resurrection - The Revenge of Jubei...
- Crap-a-licious animation.
- Awful soundtrack.
- A Christian cross saving the "saviour" (please pardon the pun) from a bullet. I think I need some wine and crackers with that cheese.
- Attackers - five people - being towed in the air on a giant kite, then descending on the castle with bat-like wings.
- Jesus gets angry and summons a dragon... think Bleach's Hyourinmaru, just with brick stone instead of ice....
I wrote the above before finishing the first episode. Had I anticipated the magnitude of the sillyness that followed I wouldn't even have mentioned the kite or the dragon.
I've never seen anything like this before. This show is so bad that it actually is fun to watch.
I don't know karate, but I know karazy