Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 15, 2013 6:26 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah nice, Benten showed up ~

Those poor raccoons though. I forget they are tanuki in this series..
I thought they were going to get eaten though. That thought kinda scares me now honestly.

Ah nice Kaisei is out. You go girl!
Sep 15, 2013 8:33 AM

Jul 2013
Ebisugawa is really cruel, for him to go this far just to be Nise-emon is messed up. I'm happy to see that Kaisei has returned, and Yashiro is finally out of that warehouse, judging by the preview, it looks Yasaburo has been saved as well. I hope they're able to save Yachiro before he gets boiled, and I see a train, it looks like Yajirou has finally came out.
45RavagerSep 15, 2013 12:58 PM
Sep 15, 2013 8:45 AM

May 2013
Man this is getting intense. It is up to Yashiro now to save them.
Sep 15, 2013 9:27 AM

Jun 2012
Ebisugawa is really bitter Mamanuki doesn't love him...

Oh yeah!! Frogbro to the rescue based on that preview I think. Fuck up those brothers with that fake rail car transformation
Sep 15, 2013 9:51 AM

Jan 2011
More Benten please...

I don't think she is either a tengu or a human...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 15, 2013 10:19 AM

Jan 2008
Watches the preview:

"The False Eizan Electric Railway? THE FROG IS COMING!!! HELL YEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

I can't get enough of this show. 24 minutes felt like 5 minutes to me.
Sep 15, 2013 10:28 AM
Dec 2012
Benten is an interesting character. She saved Yasaburo from danger, yet she doesn't mind eating his family. It seems she likes him but she doesn't care about his feelings. She made a rigorous distinction between human and tanuki who spoke the human language. When Yasaburo asked why she wouldn't save his bro, her answer rang chilling no matter what reason she had. Just wonder what she really wants. She said she could not get anything she wanted. That remark was intriguing.

Wonder whether Soun would've changed his mind if the mom had called him Soun-san, not Ebisugawa-san. Nah, prolly he wouldn't anyway.

I find it interesting they in form of tanuki don't talk to humans though Soichiro talked to Prof. Yodogawa once.

Kaisei did a good job. I laughed when she threw away Yashiro. She is powerful.

Seems like Yajiro turns into a train in next episode. Hopefully Akadama-sensei also takes action.
Sep 15, 2013 10:36 AM

Dec 2009
They can't transform because they don't have "inner calm"? Sorry, but that just felt like an asspull. I can't accept it.

As for the episode, I really liked the scene where Yasaburou was captured. It was neatly done.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Sep 15, 2013 10:38 AM

Sep 2012
I said the following last week, and after this episode my guess for the story seems to be accurate so far. I am delighted ;-)

I predict that the second son will redeem himself by coming out the well and morph into something great (perhaps the tram again) to save his mother and his big brother.

And just like the plot hint of the father could not morph in the presence of Benten was used neatly here in Soun's scheme to capture him, I also believe a bunch of plot hints may be triggered and tied up in the coming story. For example:

- I believe the professor will play a major role in saving the two tanuki, particularly since he would recognize the mother whom he saved before. He may even get kicked out of the Friday Club because of his courage to "do the right thing". He may also finally confirm that he was not mishearing in the past and truly tanuki can speak human tongues.

- I believe either Benten or the Tengu will reclaim the thunder and storm fan (which Soun used to capture the mother and big brother tanuki), and perhaps this will even serve as a trigger for the reconciliation of the two.

- I don't think Benten is evil but I think her feeling sad and shedding tears when no one is around shows her loneliness and guilt she felt about trying so hard to rise up the social rank.

The trailer for the next episode makes it very clear that my first prediction (about the second son) is going to be spot on...

symbvSep 15, 2013 10:46 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 15, 2013 10:42 AM

Jun 2012
Marow said:
They can't transform because they don't have "inner calm"? Sorry, but that just felt like an asspull. I can't accept it.

As for the episode, I really liked the scene where Yasaburou was captured. It was neatly done.

Asspull what? *cough* Yashiro since episode 1 *cough*
Sep 15, 2013 10:42 AM

Sep 2012
Marow said:
Well, if it looks too asspull to you, how about if the author made the cage as some special cage that neutralize the tanuki's power? The story will not change a bit. So inner calm or not, asspull or not, I don't think it really matters that much.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 15, 2013 10:44 AM

Feb 2009
How could he do that to his own kind, I mean they are family?! Who am I kidding? This might be human influences on him. I wonder what the tanuki community would think if the ever learn about his evil deeds!.

So glad that frog brother will come out the well in the next episode! After all what happened to his father wasn't his fault!
Sep 15, 2013 10:48 AM

Oct 2012
Benten is so mysterious. I sure hope they'll explain her characters in the last two episodes.
Ebisugawa is still despicable, but I'm glad Kaisei was able to save Yashiro.
Looks like Frog brother is getting out of that well next episode.
I can't wait to see how this will turn out.
Somebody's gotta end up in that nabe.
"We should be more proud of NEETs! Love the country that strives to produce NEETs, for world peace, we must stand up! We must find more non NEET-in-waiting elites, learn from each other , form a new Japanese Party, and bravely challenge the evil! Grow, NEETs! Grow like blazing fire! NEETs!”
Sep 15, 2013 10:50 AM
Oct 2012
Benten rescuing Yasuburo, lovely scene. This show is like polishing a perfect gem, even episode reveals a new facet. Even manages to make the Ebisugawas slightly sympathetic (in addition to not having the mother love him, he seems to hate having to had marry into the Ebisugawa family equally as much, part of his hatred of the kids I think is that he would rather have her children than the children he does have (outside of Kaisei - who takes after his brother's family (and was named by her uncle)).

Benten though remains obscured. It is like she is testing Yasuburo in some way trying to provoke him to do something. I think it has something to do with how Yasuburo continues to call her "human", whereas she was trying to claim to be a Tengu. That whole conversation was an inverse of the first episode when Yasuburo asked her if she would go out with a Tanuki, and she said "I'm human, what can you expect". And she specifically asked if he wanted to fight, whereas in this episode she said he always comes in "fist flying". I think this could be the secret behind Benten, she isn't human, she isn't tengu, and she isn't a tanuki, she has no identity, and is bitter for that reason and wants Yasuburo to decide for her since she cannot. Her humanity was stolen by the professor, but he also gave her the ability to fly, so she has a love hate relationship there, but all the other Tengu she knows are lackeys, she joined the Friday Fellows group looking for equals and sought to sever her Tanuki ties, but doesn't really fit in (she always leaves early) and instead of driving Yasuburo away, he has been the only one to remain loyal to her (he is her elusive moon).

I am still expecting Yasuburo to do something amazing and idiotic but that will have to wait until the final, next episode is the Symbv route with Yajiro coming back, the younger brother finally being able to prove his worth, and Kaisei and Yajiro finally being able to admit they're in love.

Of course I can be totally wrong, but again who cares, love this show.
Takuan_SohoSep 15, 2013 10:53 AM
Sep 15, 2013 10:54 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Ugh that Ebisugawa. Sucks that Yasaburou got captured anyways even after being saved by Benten. I wonder why he didn't think something was off when the "professor" went to the back and then right afterwards a waiter came out. I was really suspicious at that part, but I guess it's because Yasaburou is desperate to save his family :( Looking forward to seeing Yajirou next episode, although he doesn't really need to, he can finally redeem himself. And I still want to see what's up with Benten since it's so hard to understand her intentions and way of thinking.
Sep 15, 2013 11:03 AM

May 2013
eminagnam said:
Benten is an interesting character. She saved Yasaburo from danger, yet she doesn't mind eating his family. It seems she likes him but she doesn't care about his feelings. She made a rigorous distinction between human and tanuki who spoke the human language. When Yasaburo asked why she wouldn't save his bro, her answer rang chilling no matter what reason she had. Just wonder what she really wants. She said she could not get anything she wanted. That remark was intriguing.

totally agree she is a character that i love hate dam what are her reasons
Sep 15, 2013 11:03 AM

May 2012
What a desperate situation! Can't wait for the next episode.
Sep 15, 2013 11:05 AM

Jan 2011
Awww snap, its time for the electric railway! Can't wait for frogbro to save the day next episode.
[center]
Sep 15, 2013 11:07 AM
Oct 2012
Marow said:

No asspull, that is Japanese folklore about Tanuki's. It's a weakness in their ability to transform. The Ghibili film Heisei Tanuki Sensou (1994) showed the same weakness and it also occurs in some of their fables. Even Naruto (though I should say that Naruto has far more Japanese mythology than one would think, found that out when I learned that the "big three" were taken from a Souseki novel describing something that used to (maybe it is still there) be at Asakusa) touched upon that when Naruto learned to transform. Remember the whole reason it took him so long was because his two Ki energies were out of balance? Concentration requires inner calm.
Sep 15, 2013 11:18 AM
Sep 2011
Marow said:

We've seen countless times how tanukis transformed back to their old forms when faced with a shocking or frightening situation so I don't see how this is an asspull?

Anyway, I noticed a similarity between Benten and Sooun Ebisugawa, the two major antagonists at this point. Benten is supposed to be a human girl originally but she constantly switches between referring to herself as a tengu or as a human respectively, seemingly whimsically most of the time but with a hint of melancholy.

Sooun's bitter remark on how the Shimogamo Mother calls him Ebisugawa despite her referring to him as a family member also seems to hint at some inner conflicts he had concerning his family background, a fundamental theme of this show.
Both of them seem conflicted with their sense of belonging which might have shaped them to the kind of people they are today as they lacked the strong bonds of family that the Shimogamo family possessed.
EudaimoniaSep 15, 2013 11:58 AM
Sep 15, 2013 11:53 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Marow said:

Like many have pointed out in the previous post, please check out the Japanese lore on tanuki.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 15, 2013 12:07 PM
Apr 2013
Marow said:

Like people have been saying it is part of the Tanuki mythology, but let's go with the argument that that's bull. We have seen several times that Tanuki have transformed back with something that frightens them each and been unable to change right away. And if we also regard this as bull (Which is a hard thing to do), there is also the fact that this would explain why Yajiro is unable to change back, always blaming himself for his father's death. There is no way he would ever have an "inner calm" if he is constantly thinking about the fact that he was the reason the Dad died.
Sep 15, 2013 12:21 PM

Jan 2008
Stark700 said:
Those poor raccoons though. I forget they are tanuki in this series.

You might already know this, but they're Racoon Dogs. Tanuki is just a romanization of what they're called in Japan, specifically the Japanese Raccoon Dog, distinct from other types of Raccoon Dogs, so often simply referred to as Tanuki, which is a term that shouldn't be used for other Raccoon Dogs that don't originate from Japan. But if you're comparing Raccoons with Raccoon Dogs however, that would be like comparing Red Pandas with Giant Pandas.

With that out of the way...
Nothing much really happened this episode other than Kaisei freeing Yashirou, and Benten not giving a shit after saving Yasaburou, but still gets caught later. It seems Yasaburou will be freed next episode, from the looks of the preview.

The one thing I don't get is...if they can all transform at will to anything, reducing their size to as small as a frog; why not just transform into something small like a frog, and slip through the cage!? We already know Yajirou isn't a frog because he forgot how to transform, but because he felt responsible for leading their father to his death. I hope he gets over that too before the season ends. I think I'd be happier if the cage was drawn a bit more denser with more bars or even a pet cage with little to no room for escape.

Still waiting for the damn Ebisugawa uncle to trade places and be the one that gets made into hotpot. If the old bearded guy needs more to stew, they can have his idiot sons join as side dishes.
Estoy_GordoSep 15, 2013 12:26 PM
Sep 15, 2013 12:33 PM

Sep 2012
4kicks said:
The one thing I don't get is...if they can all transform at will to anything, reducing their size to as small as a frog; why not just transform into something small like a frog, and slip through the cage!? We already know Yajirou isn't a frog because he forgot how to transform, but because he felt responsible for leading their father to his death. I hope he gets over that too before the season ends. I think I'd be happier if the cage was drawn a bit more denser with more bars or even a pet cage with little to no room for escape.
I think it was already explained in the episode, and also further clarified by the posts already in this thread. Basically once a tanuki is in a cage, it cannot transform, so your method would not work and there is no need to draw the cage denser.

Sep 15, 2013 12:55 PM

Aug 2010
EPIC episode!!

Really, the way this series developed has been stunning. Easily top3 series this season :D Upped it to a 9/10

Benten being mysterious as always. Saving Yasaburo like that but not caring about his emotions. Really one of the most complex characters I've seen in a while.

Kaisei saving Yashiro was awesome. Really loving the girl. And how she scolded her brother over the phone XD

Seeing Yaichiro tearing up in the cage while Professor was carrying him was sooo sad T_T. That scene really got me.

Nxt ep...Time to save Yasaburo. Go go Yajiro!!! :D
Sep 15, 2013 1:04 PM
Oct 2012
Barion-Zara said:
Kaisei saving Yashiro was awesome. Really loving the girl. And how she scolded her brother over the phone XD

I don't know if anyone noticed, but the Baku Kyodai really don't know what their father is up to. We all thought after Kaisei's confession that they were targeting Yaichiro, but their real target was Yasuburo because they are jealous that Kaisei likes and respects him, but doesn't respect them. Their whole goal was just to trap Yasuburo until night not kill him, this is why they called her, they thought that if they proved they could fool Yasuburo, Kaisei would respect them.

This has been hinted at several times during this series, in particular when they narced on Yasuburo to Benten because they noticed Kaisei going out, and their continual references about needing to protect Kaisei from bad elements. They are jealous. In other words they are like their father, though not nearly as bad (nor having as much cause).

Just goes to show how clever this show is, so much foreshadowing leading to both comedy and drama.
Takuan_SohoSep 15, 2013 1:08 PM
Sep 15, 2013 1:06 PM
Sep 2012
Tanuki cant't transform when in a cage may be because of primal fear. If the fear is subconscious, even though they appear to be calm, they would not be able to transform.
Sep 15, 2013 1:23 PM

Oct 2012
MCAL said:
Marow said:

Like people have been saying it is part of the Tanuki mythology, but let's go with the argument that that's bull. We have seen several times that Tanuki have transformed back with something that frightens them each and been unable to change right away. And if we also regard this as bull (Which is a hard thing to do), there is also the fact that this would explain why Yajiro is unable to change back, always blaming himself for his father's death. There is no way he would ever have an "inner calm" if he is constantly thinking about the fact that he was the reason the Dad died.

I'd also like to add to this by saying, why don't we think of this as a form of concentration. If one is in the state of fear, it's so hard to concentrate and focus on what they want to do, in this case, transform. Sure, one can get over their own fear but it seems like tanuki have a common trait that they are tied down because of a fear they each have, thus making them unable to have "inner calm".
Sep 15, 2013 1:32 PM

Sep 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
I don't know if anyone noticed, but the Baku Kyodai really don't know what their father is up to. We all thought after Kaisei's confession that they were targeting Yaichiro, but their real target was Yasuburo because they are jealous that Kaisei likes and respects him, but doesn't respect them. Their whole goal was just to trap Yasuburo until night not kill him, this is why they called her, they thought that if they proved they could fool Yasuburo, Kaisei would respect them.
To me, Kaisei is not the biggest factor of they hating Yasuburo, although it is one of the factors I would say. What I see is that they are always jealous of Yasuburo's wit (which has been shown several times in the show when they confronted each other) and hate his attitude to the guts, and add to this is the traditional vendetta between the two clans. Comparatively the sister factor is just one thing extra. That said, I fully agree that the brothers do not seem to know their father already tried to catch Yasuburo but failed, though other than that they seem to have quite good grasp of his father's plan, including catching the mother and the first son, with the latter be sent for hot pot etc.
symbvSep 15, 2013 1:47 PM

Sep 15, 2013 1:43 PM

Jun 2013
Souun is so cruel to them! I felt when the mother was talking to him in the cage, he still felt sad/envious that she wasn't calling him by his first name. No matter what he does he can never have that special connection to her that his brother did.
Sep 15, 2013 1:59 PM
Oct 2012
symbv said:
though other than that they seem to have quite good grasp of his father's plan, including catching the mother and the first son, with the latter be sent for hot pot etc.

Yeah, I over stated my case, because they made it plain last episode that they knew Yaichiro was going into the pot (not to mention them stating it a couple of times this episode); what I meant was that they really don't get the true evil of what they are doing, not just to the other family, but to the Tanuki in general, whereas their father does understand it. For them this is all about their petty pride, whereas the father has a serious and bitter case of revenge going on.
Sep 15, 2013 2:06 PM

Jan 2013
They might as well be cannibals. To eat a magical creature with the same intellect and the ability to stay in human form expressing all the emotions and behaviors of humans.
Sep 15, 2013 2:53 PM

Feb 2013
This show is getting better and better. Even though Benten saved Yasaburou I still don't like her. Also that Professor is kinda messed up in the head telling Yaichirou that he's going to eat him tonight (even though he doesn't know it's Yaichirou) and he says he loves tanuki so much he eats them.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Sep 15, 2013 3:02 PM

Nov 2012
Nice to see Benten again,she saves Yasaburo from Souun.Unfortunately Yasaburo got caught Ginkaku and Kinkaku afterwards.

Yashiro escapes with the help of Kaisei.I love Kaisei's character,even though she was introduced just a few episodes ago she's become one of my favorite characters.

Seeing Yaichiro in the cage was pretty upsetting ;.;.

Saw a train in the preview,time for Yajirou to get out if his well and save the day :).

Also didn't think the "inner calm" was asspull,like previously stated it has to do with Tanuki mythology and also has to due with how they can't have "inner calm" if they are frightened or unable to concentrate thus they revert to their original tanuki form.
VanishingKiraSep 15, 2013 3:06 PM
Sep 15, 2013 3:10 PM

Oct 2012
Great episode, I'm really enjoying the climax of this series. That Ebisugawa guy is a real bastard, it wasn't bad enough to sell out his brother and cause his death but now he's after his family. Trying to kill off the eldest brother because he's competing with him for the Nisemon title, then taking the mother for himself. This is a sligtly sperate point butI don't see how the family are so relaxed with everyone related to the death of the father. If I was them I'd be furious.

I'm hoping the second eldest brother gets out of the well and saves his brothers, it's about time you stop mourning and being useless. Best of luck to the eldest brother, having the father boiled then the eldest son is too much for that family.
Sep 15, 2013 3:43 PM
Sep 2012
RediceRyan said:
They might as well be cannibals. To eat a magical creature with the same intellect and the ability to stay in human form expressing all the emotions and behaviors of humans.

I don't remember seeing the tanuki appear in front of the Friday Fellows and say "please don't eat us".
Sep 15, 2013 3:53 PM

Jul 2012
Great episode!!!
Sep 15, 2013 4:34 PM

Oct 2012
Benten, you're too evil for your own good.

Man, I want to beat up those stupid Ebisugawa brothers and the Uncle. I feel bad for Kaisei having been born into their family.

Sep 15, 2013 5:35 PM

Aug 2008
RediceRyan said:
So true! Ugh! HOW CAN THEY KILL A CRYING TANUKI???? T____T
Sep 15, 2013 7:42 PM

Jun 2010
I'm glad I stuck to this series. It's getting so intense! Never would have guessed from the first couple of episodes.
Ahh ruuuun Yashirou!
Sep 15, 2013 9:36 PM

Jun 2010
Damn. As expected, Benten would save Yasaburou. Now I'm really curious what's her reason for helping Ebisugawa capturing dad tanuki.

Yashirou need to ask Yajirou for help so that they can save Yasaburou.

Kaisei too good <3
Sep 15, 2013 11:22 PM

Sep 2013
2 eps left I'm under the impression that frogbro and little bro will save the day and in the final ep will be an epic reunion and hopefully some explanation for beten.
Sep 16, 2013 5:38 AM

May 2013
Benten saves Yasaburou! But then he gets captured later by Kinkaku and Ginkaku.

Mother is still captured, while Yaichirou is being sent to his doom.

Kaisei frees Yashirou from the warehouse and it's up to him to save his brothers.

But wait, according to the preview, there's a train! Oh yeah! Yajirou will save the day!
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Sep 16, 2013 6:33 AM

Jul 2011
-MgZ_ said:
Damn. As expected, Benten would save Yasaburou. Now I'm really curious what's her reason for helping Ebisugawa capturing dad tanuki.

I think Benten always helps Yasaburou just because she likes him, she doesn't gives a damn about the others.

I feel sorry for Kaisei, she has such a shit family...
ainkySep 16, 2013 4:18 PM
Sep 16, 2013 12:05 PM

Mar 2008
rodac said:
I don't think she is either a tengu or a human...
hmmm... as if implying she's actually Souichiro in disguise? Haha, I could well imagine how all of that could make perfect sense, but that's probably too much of a speculation.

I wish the next two episodes were already available... this show is so good, I just can't get enough!
Sep 16, 2013 1:32 PM

Oct 2011
OMG NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! How dare they do that to Yasaborou

Yes Yashirou is out of that warehouse.

Yajirou and Yashirou to the rescue!!!!

Benten could he half human and half Tengu. Akadama-sensei could have given half his powers to her. ( Referring to Hakenden 2nd season episode regarding Tengu powers)
Sep 16, 2013 5:13 PM

Jun 2012
Woah, so deep. . ., how sad having the family all caught and held hostage, all separated.

Wow, that was a pretty cool move Kaisei did, first I've seen of it.

5/5, all the feels ><

Sep 16, 2013 8:22 PM
Sep 2013
Benten's character is so frustrating...you love her and hate her at the same time (at least for me)
Sep 17, 2013 1:10 AM

Sep 2011
whoaaaaaa i really liked this episode. im glad up to this point it really is not disappointing.

more Benten-Yasaburou. Benten claiming to be tengu then human struck me

didnt think Ebisugawa bros would actually succeed in capturing Yasaburou so that was surprising for me. lol. i guess because it's a one-year-old plan.
but gee i don't hate them now, seeing how Kinkaku actually tried to care about Kaisei.

and now the dick is solely Soun.

go Yashirou and Yodogawa go go go go

preview for ep 12 is dayum
Sep 17, 2013 1:38 AM

Aug 2012
after watching all the episodes up till now, i guess there's no need to explain why Uchouten Kazoku is the best series of this season :3

I'm in love with Kaisei's voice XD and Benten was great as always.

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you think the series will get a s3?

Vamp_Lord - Oct 28, 2023

4 by InNeedOfAName »»
Oct 30, 2023 6:30 AM

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2013

95 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 10, 2023 6:26 AM

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2013

104 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 10, 2023 5:25 AM

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2013

105 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 9, 2023 4:27 PM

» How can someone willingly eat someone they know??

Gilsaber - Jul 15, 2021

14 by JKKH »»
Jul 27, 2023 8:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.