Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2013 2:22 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
screw it y not.. the reviews were on point. and i dont rec. this unless its only 4 the spank bank. i funny when show named ... the animation doesn't put enuff effort into the animation. i liked the nurse only all the rest were too similar

another funny thing was since the censor were kinda bad drawing asses seemed like a wasted effort but the even worst was in the flashback panning in from bout the doorway i guess? what is being censoring from that far away on a side view ..lol ?l
the bro rejected whiny imouto (Oh snap!) so i dint hate the MC for that. mystery GB wth?
Mar 23, 2014 10:25 PM

Jan 2014
The story was a crap the only cool Character here is the MC, and oh by the way I hate the rest of the girls too..specially the sister shes a slut! nuff said
I rather have the nurse though :)
nuff said
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Nov 8, 2017 4:38 AM
Oct 2013
Sex with sensei was a dream? Or perhaps not with her blush afterwards, but not that it matters plot wise. Animation was stiff there although more position transitioning.

Loled at the guy's stare and closing the door

what pervert of imouto to fap to own brother. The pantsu was blue at the start but then became white with pink borders!
And for some reason she wore the unmatching sports bra throughout the fap.
Not bad fap of imouto with the squirt at the end soaking into the pantsu. For some reason her breast was exposed even though bra was down the entire time prior and the bra became a bra that matched the pantsu style in the end!

Sudden serious pregnancy confession?! Most rare development. Somewhat lewd to grope and then bang her, after being freshly pregnant and with the bikini, and with someone else's baby. The jacket and bikini continuity top was not stable though and love juices were gushing out too flatly.

The clothing continuity of the other couple was not consistent either.

Loled at silver hair's derp face look up at the other guy.

left handed mouse user?!
Sudden truth of imouto being involved in gangbang ero videos?! Outrageous! Her face at the end with semen looked like she may have enjoyed guhehe kinda looped her scenes but the detail and animation was better.

most of the time the character model is sloppy out of h scenes. In h scenes motion is alright, particularly with the sometimes smooth motions, but no transitions motions besides with sensei. Probably tried to move too much in the non-h scenes and should of used more stills there to save for h scenes.

story is rather jumpy so not too concerned with that. Well glasses girl seems to be ntred at the end, but was enjoying sex with the other guy anyway.
User-sanJun 25, 2021 12:44 AM
Nov 21, 2017 5:14 PM
Jul 2018
I like how the nurse didn't even care that a student was fantasizing about her (recall the student asked, "was I inside of you," after waking up). I also liked the sudden erection not too long after the aforementioned scene.

More topics from this board

Poll: » After... The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

sirhcnil - Oct 19, 2013

11 by Reevansingh21 »»
Oct 25, 2022 8:03 PM

» Episode subbing

pwnswitchclik - May 10, 2009

4 by DeadZeroSource »»
Mar 23, 2014 10:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.