MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Shakugan no Shana II Episode 4 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Shakugan no Shana II »» Shakugan no Shana II Episode 4 Discussion

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana II Episode 4 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

38 37.62%
4 out of 5: Liked it

31 30.69%
3 out of 5: It was OK

22 21.78%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

7 6.93%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 2.97%
Voters: 101

02-14-10, 2:04 PM

Hecate/Konoe is kawaii! :D

02-16-10, 11:07 AM

I hate Konoe and all pathetic characters like her. I can't stand her just staring and grabbing onto Yuji's fucking shirt.

03-22-10, 7:10 PM

themongomania said:
I hate Konoe and all pathetic characters like her. I can't stand her just staring and grabbing onto Yuji's fucking shirt.

I definitely agree with you. She is pathetic. Hope she dies.

05-02-10, 9:46 PM

this episode was really annoying!!!
Yuji needs to make up his mind and stop being so damn dense ARGHHHH!!!!!!
rage to the max

Wolfxzer0 said:
themongomania said:

I definitely agree with you. She is pathetic. Hope she dies.

totally AGREE i dislike Yoshida also GAHH just leave Shana and Yuji alone together!!

08-20-10, 10:38 PM

No, fuck you SNS! Birds don't just fly out of trees and land on random dudes shoulders. It's ok with Komoe because she's special (*ahem* hecate *ahem*), but no, what fucking kind of bird land's on Yuji's shoulder? Symbolism be damned, that scene pissed me off!

Has anyone else noticed that the character development from season one has, like, rewinded? Yuji hasn't changed at all. I mean, it's so fucking obvious that Shana loves him from the end of season 1, yet he's like "why is she acting jealous?" whenever he leads on other girls. God damn it, I swear the writers just had no clue where to take the character development after season 1, so they're just like "I know, we'll just do the same damn thing over again and hope everyone forgets the character development that happened in season 1!"
“I can't stand pretty opinions!”

10-09-10, 5:17 PM

oh look a mcdonald ramen shop

11-03-10, 5:47 AM

Of course I can't wait to see more action, but in the mean time I'm loving all of the drama. :D :D

It's nice that Yoshida is more open with herself and honest about her feelings, but I think Shana is far better at acting on her emotions and feelings, and just doing and saying what she truly wants to or truly thinks. XD

And Yuuji... I wish he wasn't so pointlessly dull and stupid. Probably even Ike can CLEARLY see that both Shana and Yoshida are jealous.

12-19-10, 2:30 PM

Since when did everyone at school start calling her Shana instead of Hirai?
(or did this happen in season one and I've just forgotten?)

01-09-11, 5:02 AM

D'awww, keep being cute and fucking everything up, Konoe; you're making things interesting.
Those two birds seemed pretty symbolic. It really stood out when one of them sat on Yuji's shoulder.

09-15-11, 8:21 PM
Forum Moderator
Could it be that Konoe doesn't have a lot of practice in being human? If she is related to the H character then it is entirely possible, (Although the character is nothing like Mother Hecate at all and is more like a version of Kore the Maiden).

Yuuji is pretty oblivious, but he also doesn't seem to have focused his desires at all. Even Eita is more aware of the emotional currents between himself and Oga-chan.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

10-02-11, 11:53 PM

yet another stereotypical episode.. hope it gets better

12-17-11, 6:50 PM

"Yuji you have sharp senses"
*Konoe holds onto Yuji 99% of the time* "Hmm why is Shana acting cold to me?"

T.T

12-21-11, 11:05 AM

Decent episode. I want to go to Supersize Heaven!

01-19-12, 6:28 AM

OMG ~ I really like Shana jealous when Yuji is with another girl !! I really hope that Shana will tell Yuji the truth !! This anime is getting REALLY interesting !! ^^

02-16-12, 3:51 AM

This episode was really boring, and I really dislike Yuji for being a clueless dumbass.

08-08-12, 2:22 PM

Yuji is a fucking idiot. He deserves the treatment Shana is giving him. He really is an idiot.

"We're nothing more than fools and whores with sad highs"

11-01-12, 2:34 PM

So harem confirmed... Too bad because Konoe really has a great seiyuu...
Still, things are highly suspicious, I know it's Nihon, but random girl talking to birds. Hello.
The dekamori ramen was lol. Seeing the two jelly nakama on the roof was lol too.
Still, can already foresee the "she's bad"/"but she's been good to us"/"now she's redeemed", so I hope they make it interesting. Come on my JC Staff, counting on you.

11-06-12, 12:25 PM

yeah, we all hate the fact that yuuji is being so dense/clueless, it's so fking annoying to see it. but that's just how most other harem series works, the male protagonist always gotta be clueless

01-16-13, 1:47 AM

And with this episode I am reminded of the fact that Yuji is as dense as a dying star. I have gotten pretty used to situations like this in anime where a problem could be solved with just a little bit of insight or, failing that, a bit of communication. But, that still doesn't mean I have to like them.

Anyway, as you might be able to tell, I wasn't a fan of this episode - it pretty much just left me feeling frustrated and hungry. Though, I did like that Yuji might actually develop some useful combat skills in the near future.

01-22-13, 4:48 AM

EratiK said:
So harem confirmed... Too bad because Konoe really has a great seiyuu...
Still, things are highly suspicious, I know it's Nihon, but random girl talking to birds. Hello.
The dekamori ramen was lol. Seeing the two jelly nakama on the roof was lol too.
Still, can already foresee the "she's bad"/"but she's been good to us"/"now she's redeemed", so I hope they make it interesting. Come on my JC Staff, counting on you.

Speak english. Jesus.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices