Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2013 6:51 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh my goodness, I am left feeling so sad for Bell. Her mother is just awful. I'm glad to see Wakana and Otoha being supportive of Bell, because she's going to need that more than anything. ;_____;

And it seems like the next episode might have a little bit of hope in the form of her penguin/pair-friend's egg cracking a little. I'm going to feel so happy when she does her Prism Live.

I love the character development with the girls, and how the pair-friends emerging from their eggs symbolizes that. This might shape up to be the best Pretty Rhythm season for me because of that, I gotta say.
Sep 17, 2013 10:43 PM

Jun 2011
The only reason why Bell cant perform a Prism Live yet is because of the chains her mother trapped her in, she's too focused on perfection, not caring for her child, only wanting them to be the best of the best. Bell needs to learn how to be more free, have fun, and to open your heart out! She needs LOVE~!!!
Rayn3698Sep 17, 2013 10:47 PM
Nov 10, 2015 4:45 PM

Feb 2013
Man, brb crying.

Nov 10, 2019 1:56 PM

Nov 2012

Here I was ready to laugh at Bell for being the only one yet to perform a Prism Live and not even have her Pair Friend yet but jesus this was just sad instead.

She can be quite unlikable a times so you can get my sentiment in the first half of the sentence above but after this episode you can't help but feel sympathy for her.

Rainbow Live is still going strong, even only half way through I can already say it's the best Pretty Rhythm series.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live Episode 43 Discussion

DrFluffyUnicorn - Feb 7, 2014

3 by yuanya »»
Mar 17, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live Episode 32 Discussion

xxanimeee - Nov 11, 2013

4 by yuanya »»
Mar 15, 7:22 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live Episode 3 Discussion

Endokun - Apr 27, 2013

2 by yuanya »»
Feb 6, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live Episode 2 Discussion

Endokun - Apr 27, 2013

3 by yuanya »»
Feb 6, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live Episode 1 Discussion

samuraitastic - Apr 7, 2013

15 by yuanya »»
Feb 5, 11:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.