Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 15, 2013 11:45 AM

Aug 2010
Really awesome ep. Loving this arc.

Poor Dee. U gotta feel bad for her T_T...esp when she saw Alis laughing with Ai.

Alis is an awesome character. Still wondering why he wasn't affected by the loop though? Also his aim ability?

Can't wait for last ep. Should have an awesome conclusion.
Sep 15, 2013 12:07 PM

Sep 2012
Poor Dee, it's sad to see that she really died
Alis and Ai are so cute together

Just one more episode, can't wait for this!
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Sep 15, 2013 12:15 PM

Aug 2008
That was sad for Dee. If Alis was killed, why doesn't he remember that? I wonder if she can be really brought back from dead.
Sep 15, 2013 1:19 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode.
This arc is alright
Sep 15, 2013 2:32 PM

Jul 2012
Great episode!!!
Sep 15, 2013 2:46 PM

Jul 2013
Aww, I want both Dee and Alis to be happy :(
Sep 15, 2013 2:50 PM

Dec 2009
That news article that Dee prevented Ai from reading had Alis's name in it....
Sep 15, 2013 3:28 PM

Mar 2012
Too much loli fanservice..
Weaken the seriousness and the emotional impact.
Sep 15, 2013 3:38 PM

Feb 2012
I have no idea who's alive and who's dead anymore to be honest with you all here.

Poor Dee at the end, looking forward to the series finale next week.
Sep 15, 2013 3:38 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
bokurawaitsumo said:

Because it was Alis who died, not Dee. Here is the transcription of the text in French:

"Le 28 juillet vers 16h30, un professeur, après avoid découvert qu'un élève avait fait une chute dans la cour de l'École d'Ostie, a aussitôt alerté les pompiers. Sitôt accourus, les secouristes ont confirmé la mort de l'élève. Ils ont constaté que le crâne de la victime, qui avait heurté le sol avec violence, était hideusement abimé.

D'après l'annonce de la police centrale de la ville d'Ostie, il s'agirait d'Alice Color, élève en classe de Terminale 4. On suppose que celui-ci est tombé par mégarde de la fenêtre de la salle de classe, située au 3ième étage du bâtiment scolaire, lors des préparatifs de la fête de l'École.

Dans le même temps, les 17 élèves de la classe de Terminale 4 ont tous disparus de l'École ainsi que les familles sont toujours sans nouvelles d'eux."

Technically this is not really spoiler because you just had to pay attention. This is also why Dee was hiding the newspaper. She would not hide to Ai if she was the one who died.
wakka9caSep 15, 2013 3:42 PM
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 15, 2013 4:03 PM

Nov 2011
wakka9ca said:
bokurawaitsumo said:

Because it was Alis who died, not Dee. Here is the transcription of the text in French:

"Le 28 juillet vers 16h30, un professeur, après avoid découvert qu'un élève avait fait une chute dans la cour de l'École d'Ostie, a aussitôt alerté les pompiers. Sitôt accourus, les secouristes ont confirmé la mort de l'élève. Ils ont constaté que le crâne de la victime, qui avait heurté le sol avec violence, était hideusement abimé.

D'après l'annonce de la police centrale de la ville d'Ostie, il s'agirait d'Alice Color, élève en classe de Terminale 4. On suppose que celui-ci est tombé par mégarde de la fenêtre de la salle de classe, située au 3ième étage du bâtiment scolaire, lors des préparatifs de la fête de l'École.

Dans le même temps, les 17 élèves de la classe de Terminale 4 ont tous disparus de l'École ainsi que les familles sont toujours sans nouvelles d'eux."

Technically this is not really spoiler because you just had to pay attention. This is also why Dee was hiding the newspaper. She would not hide to Ai if she was the one who died.

In that case, why isn't he the ghost in the outside world?

I think this was my favorite episode yet.
Sep 15, 2013 4:14 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
neontaster said:
wakka9ca said:
bokurawaitsumo said:

In that case, why isn't he the ghost in the outside world?

I think this was my favorite episode yet.

Just watch the next episode :)
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 15, 2013 4:20 PM

Nov 2011
wakka9ca said:
Just watch the next episode :)

Yeah I was wondering out loud. I have a theory but it could be totally wrong depending on what we see next week.
Sep 15, 2013 6:05 PM

Jul 2009
dee :(
a really good episode.
this arc is shaping up really well
Sep 15, 2013 6:07 PM
Jul 2011
This would have gave me so much feels if it turned out Alis died, so Dee made this world because it was the only way she could have been with him :(
Sep 15, 2013 6:49 PM
Sep 2013
KanPaTo said:
This would have gave me so much feels if it turned out Alis died, so Dee made this world because it was the only way she could have been with him :(

Oh my god STOP you're gonna make me cry!
It's plausible though, but noooooo Alis has to live on and marry Ai -.-
Sep 15, 2013 6:52 PM

Jan 2010
erika4dsl said:
KanPaTo said:

Oh my god STOP you're gonna make me cry!
It's plausible though, but noooooo Alis has to live on and marry Ai -.-

Read the newspaper. Pause it a bit. Or read Wakka9ca's post.

Here's the image with the direct google translate:

http://i.imgur.com/YfXo3Od.jpg

Here's the text translated (Thanks Wakka9ca for the french):

Kan_BiiruSep 15, 2013 7:41 PM
Sep 15, 2013 7:27 PM

Aug 2012
^Well then that certainly mixes things up a bit. I have a feeling Dee shooting Alis is important here, as well as Alis not shooting Dee when he killed everybody. No clue how they'll tie together..But as far as wishes go, Dee probably made a wish that involved giving her life to bring him back, explaining her ghost form, and allowing him to "live" in real time outside the loop world. And of course the class still takes responsibility for the loop. So I'm thinking Dee would still be the one to die(or disappear I guess) if the class' wish was somehow revoked and real time returned, unless her wish was also revoked.

But it doesn't seem like Alis knows, which is odd since he's the one who put the article in the book. His "wanting to turn 17" could just be a bit of misdirection, or him lamenting the fact that he can't unless he let's Dee die(that's assuming he knows about her wish though). So it would have to come down to whether he knows about Dee's wish. Because he probably just thinks he would be the sacrifice right now.
AlexTheRiotSep 15, 2013 7:35 PM
Sep 15, 2013 7:32 PM

Jan 2010
AlexTheRiot said:
^Well then that certainly mixes things up a bit. I have a feeling Dee shooting Alis is important here, as well as Alis not shooting Dee when he killed everybody. No clue how they'll tie together..But as far as wishes go, Dee probably made a wish that involved giving her life to bring him back, explaining her ghost form, and allowing him to "live" in real time outside the loop world. And of course the class still takes responsibility for the loop. So I'm thinking Dee would still be the one to die(or disappear I guess) if the class' wish was somehow revoked and real time returned, unless her wish was also revoked.

But it doesn't seem like Alis knows, which is odd since he's the one who put the article in the book.

It's a bit interesting. We don't know if Dee is lying or not. She said she never really talked to Alis before the whole July 28th thing. She got to know him during time loop (from what I can understand). Why would she wish to give her life instead of his? It's a bit weird when you think about it.

Maybe Alis' real name is Dee and Dee is Alice. That's a stretch lol

We'll see next week.
Sep 15, 2013 7:37 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Teldara said:

Here's the text translated (Thanks Wakka9ca for the french):

Ah sorry for the typo. AVOID should be AVOIR ("to have"). Here is the fixed text and let me translate it for you because Google Translate kinda funky at certain points because avoid is not a French word... :S <-- broken English sorry lol

French: "Le 28 juillet vers 16h30, un professeur, après avoir découvert qu'un élève avait fait une chute dans la cour de l'École d'Ostie, a aussitôt alerté les pompiers."

English: "On July 28th, around 4:30pm, a teacher has alerted the emergency services after discovering that a student had fallen into the courtyard of Ostie High School."

The French is slightly funky but the most grammatically correct French I have seen in anime. Even the syntax is nearly perfect except for a few weird choice of arrangements. Kudos to the producers.
wakka9caSep 15, 2013 7:44 PM
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
Sep 15, 2013 7:44 PM

Aug 2012
Teldara said:

She said she never really talked to Alis before the whole July 28th thing. She got to know him during time loop (from what I can understand). Why would she wish to give her life instead of his? It's a bit weird when you think about it.

That's a good point..And I'm probably thinking incorrectly, but the scene where she watches him shooting jumpshots, was that pre-loop or during the loop? I was thinking that it was pre-loop because he hadn't become the buzzer beater yet, but I guess he could have easily gotten it during the loop huh.. but in that same sense, she could have also made the wish to give her life instead during the loop because she knew how badly he wanted to get out, and probably assumed he would disappear if he returned to real time.
AlexTheRiotSep 15, 2013 7:49 PM
Sep 15, 2013 8:06 PM

Jun 2012
wakka9ca said:

The French is slightly funky but the most grammatically correct French I have seen in anime. Even the syntax is nearly perfect except for a few weird choice of arrangements. Kudos to the producers.

I thought the same. There are some mistakes here and there and weird arrangement like you said, but it is not bad french at all. It's good work for japanese I think.

Ça fait tout de même drôle de voir ma langue maternelle dans un anime haha. C'est une première pour moi.

This arc is good. It's a shame it's ending next week. I enjoyed most of it so far.
Sep 15, 2013 8:33 PM
May 2012
That's some epic plot twist there. Totally didn't notice Alis' name in the newspaper and article
Sep 15, 2013 8:42 PM

Feb 2013
That was a good episode, I'm really liking this arc. Too bad next week is the last episode too.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Sep 15, 2013 11:08 PM

Sep 2012
Another great episode, this show WILL need to have a second season. I love it.

I also suspect that Alis knows that Dee is dead. I guess we´ll have to wait for next epiosode to confirm it.
Sep 15, 2013 11:39 PM

Jun 2012
Really liking this last arc

HybridMBLSep 16, 2013 12:11 AM
Sep 16, 2013 12:50 AM

Dec 2012
I can't even predict what will happen in the next episode, oh god I can't wait :<

This really needs a season 2 though, it's sure to sell with all the lolis and stuff.
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Sep 16, 2013 2:02 AM

May 2012
Poor Dee.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Sep 16, 2013 4:31 AM
Jul 2013
This episode was amasing! I love it so much and I feel so bad for Dee ;_;;; Awwwww, this is just so good :')
Sep 16, 2013 6:58 AM

Aug 2011
Tinkyourdead said:
wakka9ca said:

I thought the same. There are some mistakes here and there and weird arrangement like you said, but it is not bad french at all. It's good work for japanese I think.

Ça fait tout de même drôle de voir ma langue maternelle dans un anime haha. C'est une première pour moi.

This arc is good. It's a shame it's ending next week. I enjoyed most of it so far.

Yeah, I noticed that the French was pretty damn good as well.

A great episode, and a great arc in general. I can't wait until it's conclusion. Alis and Ai have such nice chemistry, ahh it's just so nice watching them together they're so cute. Not that I don't feel bad Dee, though. I wonder why Dee takes form of a ghost and Alis doesn't, though? I have some theories, but they're not fleshed out very well so I can't say anything yet.
Sep 16, 2013 7:27 AM

Aug 2012
Well, its getting more interesting
Sep 16, 2013 10:32 AM

Oct 2008
Pleasantly surprised by this episode.

Hoping for an ending that's just as interesting!
Sep 16, 2013 12:24 PM

Nov 2012
Awww... Dee doesn't want to loose Alis-san~
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
Sep 16, 2013 1:46 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
AlexTheRiot said:

But it doesn't seem like Alis knows, which is odd since he's the one who put the article in the book.

After reading this discussion about the news article, I'm wondering the same thing too. Alis was the one who had the news article but did he not read it himself or something? Seems kind of doubtful though. So that would also make most of what Dee said in this episode to be false? :O if that's the case then that's some nice misdirection there. Now I'm really looking forward to the next episode.
Sep 16, 2013 4:29 PM

May 2012
I think Alice saved Dee, but he fell and died.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Sep 16, 2013 10:45 PM
Mar 2013
Poor Dee. I can only imagine what happens next.
1 more episode left. :(
Fortunately, there's a 13th OVA Episode... coming out in February. >w<
Sep 16, 2013 10:56 PM

Dec 2010
Another very good episode. I love this series, for some reason I always feel like I'm going to cry while watching it. It's not even all that sad, but the way everything is set up, creates a mood of melancholy all the time, and I find that beautiful.

I'm sad that its ending next week, but let's hope everyone can be saved!
Sep 17, 2013 8:36 AM

May 2010
Alis x Ai, hell yeah! It is getting so cool! Such a tearjerked episode, I feel for dee... but sorry, Alis and Ai have so much chemistry that I can't stop! But i really do feel for her, she loves him wholeheartedly and purely... I really wanna support her but I can't...

Poor poor dee... This anime always plays with my feelings, and keeps me at it every week. I DON'T WANT IT TO END! IT IS A MASTERPIECE!
Sep 17, 2013 10:16 AM

Apr 2012
Beautifully tragic is the way to sum up this episode. Even though Dee knew Alis's answer about destorying the false world even if it cost someone their life but it still cut deeply. I hope Ai can find a way out for all of them.
Sep 17, 2013 12:41 PM

Oct 2011
The reveal next week. Time to cry next week T__T After reading that post with the newspaper.....

The students wish for the loop because "Dee" fell out the window and died.

But it wasn't Dee but Alis.... Dee's wish to bring back Alis.

I think that since Alis wants to save that world ( which could be a wish of sorts) that's why he had physical body when he was outside to find answers.

The missing students got sent to the loop world ( which explains why the were missing)

In the end bot Dee and Alis will die once the world is destroyed T____T
AnimeFan500Sep 17, 2013 1:16 PM
Sep 17, 2013 12:48 PM
May 2013
So, if Dee killed Alis and made him a part of the loop, how does he still have his memories and know that the world is in a loop?
Sep 17, 2013 2:30 PM

Sep 2010
I actually think Dee is being pretty selfish and annoying. She's already dead, so she should let the living go, and move on from Alis anyway because he doesn't like her. My two cents.
Sep 17, 2013 4:16 PM
Oct 2011
1 episode left! Finally this crap is going to end.
Sep 17, 2013 5:23 PM

Sep 2013
Candior said:

Why are you even watching this far if you don't like it?
Sep 18, 2013 1:37 AM
Oct 2011
Aggron said:
Candior said:

Because it started good and had a good first half and an interesting concept, so I was intrigued to see how it's gonna end, but alas, who thought it's gonna be a crappy ending?
Sep 18, 2013 3:34 AM

Nov 2012
nice episode.. btw this is episode 11? and the series end in 12?! holy shit I just realize it!
God.. it gonna end soon..
and about the episode..
dee.. just like I thought.. she has died :/
Sep 18, 2013 5:40 AM

Sep 2012
Candior said:
Aggron said:
Candior said:

Because it started good and had a good first half and an interesting concept, so I was intrigued to see how it's gonna end, but alas, who thought it's gonna be a crappy ending?

I don't think the whole first half was good. The 3 first episodes definitely were, then when they got to Ortus it seemed it would be interesting, but then episode 6 happened and discarded everything. So only 3 good episodes.
Sep 18, 2013 7:10 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Litrydow said:
Candior said:
Aggron said:
Candior said:

I don't think the whole first half was good. The 3 first episodes definitely were, then when they got to Ortus it seemed it would be interesting, but then episode 6 happened and discarded everything. So only 3 good episodes.

I thought the opposite. The first 3 episodes were so bad I would have dropped it if I didn't have the perseverance of continuing it. The Ortus arc made me continue the series.
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
Sep 18, 2013 7:37 AM

May 2013
so much talking in this show - -'' to me it is very boring
even dropped it once giving it 6/10

if the ending is good i will give it a 7
Sep 18, 2013 9:29 AM

Dec 2010
I didn't get the ending with the car scene and the fly. Was it just a flashback?
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

372 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

98 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

114 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

107 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

123 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 11:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.