Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (82) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
Jul 20, 2014 12:26 PM

Sep 2008
XMashup said:
An anime that gives a similar atmosphere and a balance-in-every-aspect type of anime like kokoro connect? D:
please and thank youu

Might try Little Busters!: Refrain, Hyouka,

3icepwn said:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/3icepwn

something fun and interesting

Ben-To, Genshiken, Gin no Saji, Moyashimon, Hellsing Ultimate, Monogatari series(Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Nekomonogatari: Kuro, Monogatari Series: Second Season)

shockya10 said:
Can any1 recommend some anime??? currently watching Steins;Gate.. but i prefer action like sao,op,naruto ..

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Berserk: Ougon Jidaihen, Fate/stay night and Fate/Zero, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Sengoku Basara, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun and Toaru Majutsu no Index(if You plan to watch both, start with both Railgun series to avoid major spoilers that are in the first Index series).

JollyChap said:
Hey, any suggestions from you guys? Can not decide on what to watch so gimme some suggestions. Don't really mind as long as it doesn't have hundreds of episodes, don't really want to watch anything THAT long.

Here's my list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JollyChap

GJ-bu, Paniponi Dash!, Azumanga Daioh, Nichijou, Yuru Yuri, Chihayafuru
Jul 20, 2014 3:20 PM

May 2014
Need help deciding what to watch next Gurren Lagann, Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex , Claymore or Angel Beats

Jul 20, 2014 4:17 PM

Jul 2014
just wanna know if the Akito Code geass is related to the lelouch code geass. Or is it like alternate setting.
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Jul 20, 2014 4:23 PM

Sep 2008
Saifssw said:
Need help deciding what to watch next Gurren Lagann, Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex , Claymore or Angel Beats

Gurren Lagann - over the top action mecha
GitS:SAC - sci-fi, police, cyborgs and all that nice stuff
Claymore - action, female demon slayers
Anger Beats - action comedy with a bit of drama

As far as I'm concerned GitS would be my choice... :P
Jul 20, 2014 5:18 PM

Jul 2014
thanks for your recomendation ftFate
if you have any other suggestion
i'll glad to know that
Jul 21, 2014 5:18 AM

May 2014
Konik said:
Saifssw said:

Gurren Lagann - over the top action mecha
GitS:SAC - sci-fi, police, cyborgs and all that nice stuff
Claymore - action, female demon slayers
Anger Beats - action comedy with a bit of drama

As far as I'm concerned GitS would be my choice... :P

thx

Jul 21, 2014 6:41 AM
Jul 2018
Thanks for all the suggestions, got quite a bit of anime to watch now :D
I will take more suggestions if anyone else has any.
Jul 21, 2014 3:32 PM
Jul 2014
Any recommendations for anime's like Tokyo Ghoul, Deadman's Wonderland, Elfen Lied?
Jul 21, 2014 3:40 PM
Jul 2014
Motion_Menace said:
Features said:
Looking for some Anime movies in relations to ones I've seen. I love Studio Ghibli but seem like I can't find more movies to enjoy.

My list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Features

The Cat Returns
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo
Summer Wars
Momo e no Tegami

Thank you for those suggestions really enjoyed Summer Wars and The Cat Returns
Jul 21, 2014 5:37 PM

Apr 2014
Features said:
Any recommendations for anime's like Tokyo Ghoul, Deadman's Wonderland, Elfen Lied?

Try Mirai Nikki.
No validation, no applause
You don't have prove you got it when you know it's yours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSSKDIcpdSE
Jul 21, 2014 9:47 PM
Jul 2014
I'm new to anime in a lot of ways. I don't have any friends that are into anime, so I am hoping you guys can help. I hope this isn't too specific but I am looking for a show with charters that are adults in a situation like Attack on Titan or Knights of Sidona. What I mean by that is where humanity is on the brink, every day they are alive is a gift in some ways and a curse in another. Check out my list to see what else I have enjoyed. I know I haven't watched much but maybe it can help. Thanks for all the help and I look forward to seeing what you guys have to say!
Jul 22, 2014 5:42 AM
Oct 2013
Recommend away!

What to recommend? Anything.

I usually watch slice of life romance things but now that SAO 2 is out I'm up for something different.

I love a good story and I love romance, the odd ones out on my list is a good assumption of what sorta action anime I like (SAO, AoT, Fairy Tail even though I don't think I've added that yet, Angel beats etc.)
Jul 22, 2014 8:45 AM
Jul 2018
Meathaven said:
Recommend away!

I usually watch slice of life romance things but now that SAO 2 is out I'm up for something different.

I love a good story and I love romance, the odd ones out on my list is a good assumption of what sorta action anime I like (SAO, AoT, Fairy Tail even though I don't think I've added that yet, Angel beats etc.)

I've had a look at your list and it looks to me like we're into the same sort of anime, have a look at my list for suggestions: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JollyChap

A few I picked out that you might like are;
Hidan No Aria
K-on
Little Busters
Gosick
Shakugan no Shana
Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuuutsu

Hope that helped :)
removed-userJul 22, 2014 10:58 AM
Jul 22, 2014 9:01 AM

Apr 2014
Meathaven said:
Recommend away!

Ga-Rei: Zero
Isshuukan Friends
Fate/Stay Night
Zetsuen no Tempest
Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin
To Heart

Jul 22, 2014 11:31 AM

Jul 2014
After watching both seasons of magi , i really miss not being Able to enjoy it anymore. So recommend something that has similar characters and overally fantasy-like stroy line. PLEASE I NEED IT.

ALso from a shoujo side is there any great shoujos like MAID SAMA or KIMI NI TODAOKE that you guys can tell me bout .

Also Is Fate/ staynight any good . Infact is the whole fate series any good???
Jul 22, 2014 11:59 AM

Apr 2014
abyss333 said:
After watching both seasons of magi , i really miss not being Able to enjoy it anymore. So recommend something that has similar characters and overally fantasy-like stroy line. PLEASE I NEED IT.

ALso from a shoujo side is there any great shoujos like MAID SAMA or KIMI NI TODAOKE that you guys can tell me bout .

Fate/Stay Night have it's flaws, but it's a good show even with those. It's really good sometimes, but also really bad sometimes. It good sides outweighs it's bad one's though, making it a worthwhile watch, even though it isn't amazing.

Haven't seen Zero yet, so can't comment on that.

Jul 22, 2014 12:30 PM
Feb 2013
abyss333 said:

I FEEL LIKE i know what you mean about magi!! once the ending song of the first episode of labyrinth began this youthful excitement manifested in me and i marathoned it! the artwork and world were so awesome … though i cannot recommend another high quality anime of similar characters/world :c

as for shoujo, i would recommend Mikakunin and Chuunibyou. While they are less shoujo than maid-sama and kimi ni todoke, both were pleasant rom-coms with a "vanilla" feeling to them (no pointless, time-wasting drama). Both Mikakunin and Chuunibyou have pretty entertaining side characters and were both quite cute. Unfortunately, I have yet to see a character as great as Usui :P. I also hear that Ao Haru Ride and Gekkan are quite good (those 2 are airing this summer season).

I avoided fate/stay night because i heard it was mediocre. on the other hand, fate/zero has a very good rating, and I enjoyed the action and story in it a lot. It also has great visuals, and was considered one one of the best looking anime for its time.
Jul 22, 2014 1:33 PM

Sep 2008
abyss333 said:

Like Magi: Slayers(You'll have a lot to watch here)
Shoujo: Nana, Might also try the currently airing Ao Haru Ride, also might try some Josei like: Honey and Clover, Chihayafuru, Sakamichi no Apollon
As for Fate/Stay Night, it has it flaws, but it's still nice to watch, and Fate/Zero is better, but for enjoyability sake, if You want to watch both, start with Fate/Stay Night(even tho it's labled as sequel), and watch Fate/Zero after F/SN simply because there're tons of spoilers in F/Z for F/SN.
Jul 22, 2014 1:46 PM

Feb 2014
I really enjoy watching death game animes. I have seen
Danganronpa
Btooom!
Mirai Nikki.
It would be awesome if you could recommend me something :)
Jul 22, 2014 2:03 PM

Apr 2014
EpicHamster said:
I really enjoy watching death game animes. I have seen
Danganronpa
Btooom!
Mirai Nikki.
It would be awesome if you could recommend me something :)

Try Fate/Stay Night

Jul 22, 2014 7:25 PM
Oct 2013
JollyChap said:
Meathaven said:
Recommend away!

I've had a look at your list and it looks to me like we're into the same sort of anime, have a look at my list for suggestions: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JollyChap

A few I picked out that you might like are;
Hidan No Aria
K-on
Little Busters
Gosick
Shakugan no Shana
Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuuutsu

Hope that helped :)

Thanks! I'll bookmark your list and check in from time to time to look for interesting watches ;)

ftFate said:
Meathaven said:
Recommend away!

Ga-Rei: Zero
Isshuukan Friends
Fate/Stay Night
Zetsuen no Tempest
Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin
To Heart

I'll make sure to watch them all.
I've actually been meaning to watch Fate/Stay Night as I've read the visual novel.
Jul 22, 2014 7:52 PM
Jul 2018
Please recommend me some good Action/Adventure anime. I love Action/Adventure anime and like to watch ones that I should definitely watch. Must be with good characters and plot. I sometimes have trouble try to find some. Please list all the ones that I should watch. Don't mind if it's overally popular or not. Ones that are a must see! :) And I like the shorter series rather than longer series.

Thank you!
removed-userJul 22, 2014 7:55 PM
Jul 22, 2014 8:20 PM
Apr 2014
Dreamyblue_skies said:
Please recommend me some good Action/Adventure anime. I love Action/Adventure anime and like to watch ones that I should definitely watch. Must be with good characters and plot. I sometimes have trouble try to find some. Please list all the ones that I should watch. Don't mind if it's overally popular or not. Ones that are a must see! :) And I like the shorter series rather than longer series.

Thank you!

Fate/Zero
Code Geass
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (my personal fav)
Gurren Lagann
Noragami
Jul 22, 2014 11:47 PM

Jul 2014
Neugdae1 said:
abyss333 said:

I FEEL LIKE i know what you mean about magi!! once the ending song of the first episode of labyrinth began this youthful excitement manifested in me and i marathoned it! the artwork and world were so awesome … though i cannot recommend another high quality anime of similar characters/world :c

as for shoujo, i would recommend Mikakunin and Chuunibyou. While they are less shoujo than maid-sama and kimi ni todoke, both were pleasant rom-coms with a "vanilla" feeling to them (no pointless, time-wasting drama). Both Mikakunin and Chuunibyou have pretty entertaining side characters and were both quite cute. Unfortunately, I have yet to see a character as great as Usui :P. I also hear that Ao Haru Ride and Gekkan are quite good (those 2 are airing this summer season).

I avoided fate/stay night because i heard it was mediocre. on the other hand, fate/zero has a very good rating, and I enjoyed the action and story in it a lot. It also has great visuals, and was considered one one of the best looking anime for its time.

I lOVE VANILLA ANIMES. I will certainly give those 4 a shot. THankx.

And when it comes to magi, after finishing the anime, i caught up with the manga (like 30 extra chapters) in like 30 minutes and after that i was depressed cause i didnt want to wait a week for the next chapter. The whole Magi world really got to me.
Jul 22, 2014 11:49 PM

Jul 2014
Konik said:
abyss333 said:

Shoujo: Nana, Might also try the currently airing Ao Haru Ride, also might try some Josei like: Honey and Clover, Chihayafuru, Sakamichi no Apollon
As for Fate/Stay Night, it has it flaws, but it's still nice to watch, and Fate/Zero is better, but for enjoyability sake, if You want to watch both, start with Fate/Stay Night(even tho it's labled as sequel), and watch Fate/Zero after F/SN simply because there're tons of spoilers in F/Z for F/SN.

I heard they are making a new fate/staynight. SHould i just watch fate/zero series first and wait for the new fate/stay night. Would that work???
Jul 23, 2014 1:35 AM

Sep 2008
abyss333 said:
I heard they are making a new fate/staynight. SHould i just watch fate/zero series first and wait for the new fate/stay night. Would that work???

The new "rework" isn't a rework of the original Fate/Stay Night. Fate/Stay Night is a Visual Novel adaptation that has 3 main endings. The first series is made from the main route, we also have the Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works movie, that has the second ending of the Visual Novel. The new "rework" will be made out of the third ending of the VN, so aside from the main characters and some similarities, this will be a new series that tells a new story. So like the movie, the new F/SN series is optional.

As for Fate/Zero it is a prequel only in the name, because it was written and animated after the Fate/Stay Night, to tell the story of what happened that lead to the events of F/SN. Like I wrote earlier, if You watch it first, expect a lot of future spoilers for F/SN, because You will learn about many characters from F/SN backgrounds that shouldn't be known while watching F/SN.

Dreamyblue_skies said:

Thank you!

Let's see: One Piece, Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Sword Art Online, Log Horizon, Slayers, Lodoss-tou Senki, Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, Hunter x Hunter (2011)
KonikJul 23, 2014 4:55 AM
Jul 23, 2014 4:03 AM

Apr 2014
Dreamyblue_skies said:

Thank you!

Try Zetsuen no Tempest

abyss333 said:
Konik said:

You're supposed to watch Fate/Stay Night first.

Jul 23, 2014 6:48 AM
Jul 2018
Dreamyblue_skies said:

Thank you!

Sword Art Online (25 episodes)
Zero No Tsukaima (13 episodes+3 more 12 episode series)
Fairy Tale (175 episodes)
Btooom (12 episodes)
Angel Beats! (13 episode) - My personal favourite but it's more of a Comedy/Action
removed-userJul 23, 2014 6:53 AM
Jul 25, 2014 1:59 PM

Jun 2014
JollyChap said:
Dreamyblue_skies said:

Thank you!

Sword Art Online (25 episodes)
Zero No Tsukaima (13 episodes+3 more 12 episode series)
Fairy Tale (175 episodes)
Btooom (12 episodes)
Angel Beats! (13 episode) - My personal favourite but it's more of a Comedy/Action

Another one could be Hunter X Hunter if you dont mind 137+ eps
Jul 25, 2014 9:52 PM

Dec 2010
Hi, I'm looking for some romance anime that has more then 1 main couple. someting in the line of Hatsukoi Limited,Kimikiss Pure Rouge,Boys Be,Marmalade boy and Hachimitsu to Clover.I don't want something with a love triangle or harem.At the moment im watching School Rumble.
Thanks in advance :)
Jul 25, 2014 10:42 PM
Jun 2014
Looking for a romance anime that is like Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii
Jul 27, 2014 11:03 PM

Jun 2014
dzero said:
Hi, I'm looking for some romance anime that has more then 1 main couple. someting in the line of Hatsukoi Limited,Kimikiss Pure Rouge,Boys Be,Marmalade boy and Hachimitsu to Clover.I don't want something with a love triangle or harem.At the moment im watching School Rumble.
Thanks in advance :)
I'd recommend Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. It's a good romance, comedy, and one of the best tear-jerker anime I've seen.
Jul 27, 2014 11:04 PM

Jun 2014
Cedrics said:
Looking for a romance anime that is like Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii
That's quite hard to find, but Onegai Teacher is somewhat similar. There are minor/major differences in plot, but they have a similar feel.
Jul 27, 2014 11:04 PM

Jun 2014
Okay, I have officially run out of anime to watch... Although my list is small, I have seen 100's, just too lazy to put em on. So I need something new. Anything that is good. Anything decent, really. Anything that don't have these following genres that I will list:
Genres I will NOT watch:
Harem
Magical Girl
Ecchi(can have some, but no fanservice)
Mecha
Yaoi or Yuri
Anything with a yandere in it(that shit is scary o.o)

Sorry to of rambled on, I'm just so bored lately and I'm desperate for an anime. Although I might've seen most animes people suggest, I humbly thank you if you respond.

Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=662457&show=900#pDMXTpQsbhcafIHH.99
Jul 27, 2014 11:11 PM

Apr 2014
PickyOtaku said:
Okay, I have officially run out of anime to watch... Although my list is small, I have seen 100's, just too lazy to put em on. So I need something new. Anything that is good. Anything decent, really. Anything that don't have these following genres that I will list:
Genres I will NOT watch:
Harem
Magical Girl
Ecchi(can have some, but no fanservice)
Mecha
Yaoi or Yuri
Anything with a yandere in it(that shit is scary o.o)

Sorry to of rambled on, I'm just so bored lately and I'm desperate for an anime. Although I might've seen most animes people suggest, I humbly thank you if you respond.

Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=662457&show=900#pDMXTpQsbhcafIHH.99

K-on!
Serial Experiments Lain
Baccano!
Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin

Jul 27, 2014 11:16 PM

Dec 2013
I've recently finished Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 and I like it.

Can you guys recommend me anime I haven't seen, any genre. Just post anything and I'll review it myself ;D
Jul 27, 2014 11:19 PM

Jun 2014
Bet you've seen it, but Log Horizon? I'm just going off your anime list. :P
Jul 27, 2014 11:27 PM

Apr 2014
kiieatspocky said:

Can you guys recommend me anime I haven't seen, any genre. Just post anything and I'll review it myself ;D

Yosuga no Sora
Corpse Party

Jul 27, 2014 11:40 PM

Dec 2013
PickyOtaku said:
Bet you've seen it, but Log Horizon? I'm just going off your anime list. :P

I'm planning to watch it them XD

ftFate said:
kiieatspocky said:

Yosuga no Sora
Corpse Party

Thanks~!
Jul 27, 2014 11:42 PM
Jul 2018
ftFate said:
kiieatspocky said:

Yosuga no Sora
Corpse Party

Funny you should mention Corpse Party ftFate, just finished re-watching it..

So to suggestions
+1 Corpse Party
Air
Kanon(2006)

Not sure what else, you've watched most anime that I have watched :P
Jul 28, 2014 12:28 AM

Dec 2013
JollyChap said:
ftFate said:

Yosuga no Sora
Corpse Party

So to suggestions
+1 Corpse Party
Air
Kanon(2006)

All these years, I din't know corpse party has an anime.
Jul 28, 2014 5:38 PM
Nov 2013
kiieatspocky said:
JollyChap said:

So to suggestions
+1 Corpse Party
Air
Kanon(2006)

All these years, I din't know corpse party has an anime.

I'd recommend the following

Jojos Bizzare Adventure (2012)
Black Lagoon
Death Billiards
Jul 28, 2014 10:19 PM
Apr 2014
Looking for a good psychological/thriller anime, any recommendations?
Jul 29, 2014 6:45 PM

Jun 2014
zergsbane said:

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni actually the whole series is really good once you get into it
KonikJul 30, 2014 12:54 PM
Jul 29, 2014 7:28 PM

Apr 2008
Anyone got something similar to Love Live for me? Not the idol aspect of it, but the great friendship stuff?
I've watched Kimi to Boku, in case someone would rec that.
Check my list before posting.

Jul 29, 2014 8:27 PM

Jul 2014
I'm looking for a good anime with a smart mc and a lot of action. I also want the mc to have a hidden "power." I liked Irregular at Magic High School, but didn't care for Code Geass. Please check my anime list! :)
Just pretend I have a signature here
Jul 29, 2014 11:04 PM
Apr 2014
iceman1106411 said:
zergsbane said:

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni actually the whole series is really good once you get into it

Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=662457&show=920#2Hyi0AS65HIFzMOd.99
iceman1106411 said:

Actually ive seen this series, and absolutely loved it
Jul 30, 2014 9:34 AM
Jul 2018
Ko_Panda said:
I'm looking for a good anime with a smart mc and a lot of action. I also want the mc to have a hidden "power." I liked Irregular at Magic High School, but didn't care for Code Geass. Please check my anime list! :)

For the "hidden" power;
Shakugan no Shana
Zero no Tsukaima
Hidan no Aria

Intelligent main character;
Gosick
Hyouka

Can't think of an anime with both sorry, hope this helped though :P
Jul 30, 2014 1:07 PM

Sep 2008
zergsbane said:

Might try Mouryou no Hako or Mugen no Ryvius and maybe Bokurano.

Des said:
Anyone got something similar to Love Live for me? Not the idol aspect of it, but the great friendship stuff?
I've watched Kimi to Boku, in case someone would rec that.
Check my list before posting.

The only anime that I know that isn't on Your list with friendship in there would be Nana.
Jul 30, 2014 7:43 PM

Feb 2009
Hey I've just seen Irresponsible Captain Tylor again and I looking something like this. Space opera, comedy with space battles :) (It would be grate if the drawing style was similar) Something like Banner of the Stars :) But please something that I haven't see yet.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (82) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introductions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

imperlast - Jun 14, 2010

1415 by KokoroEnoMesseji »»
Mar 26, 8:21 PM

» Mecha Manga

PlasticRobot - Feb 23

0 by PlasticRobot »»
Feb 23, 7:05 PM

» Recomend any manga and i will read it!!

Tamurax - Feb 2

2 by Fauzy_Weliady »»
Feb 5, 7:15 PM

» Guys, check my paintings - Tribute to Makoto Shinkai

mufarari - Jan 13

1 by Tamurax »»
Feb 2, 7:36 AM

» I need manga

Charizardexbb - Jan 28

0 by Charizardexbb »»
Jan 28, 6:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.