Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 16, 2013 6:33 AM
Sep 2013
So bills own goku ssj3 own mystic gohan then vegeta make alot of hit on bills in ssj2 cuz get angry then goku ssj god get's a little owned again and then goku in normal form fight equal with bills.

wut???
Sep 16, 2013 10:40 AM
Nov 2009
The movie was alright but that ending almost gave me nostalgia tears :')
Sep 16, 2013 11:31 AM

Jul 2007
Ill just take it as a DBZ parody. Just as I did with DBZ GT lol

Insert random "strongest in the universe"villian and you got yourself a movie. Insert 14 universes and you'll have yourself another series. I honestly hope not haha

Well, good to see the characters again at least.
Sep 16, 2013 3:04 PM

Jun 2012
This film was so bad, there isn't a badass vilian like Cooler(or metal one), Broly etc..., instead we have a purple Chiwawa and this isn't the worst. The worst is that Goku is arrogant and Vegeta relinquished his pride, how can this be Dragon Ball if the two main badass characters of all anime are completely changed.
This all in a 10 year gap. Wtf??? Bills tells in the end a huge cliffhanger that there is 12 more universes and that in each six of those there are two gods more powerful than him?
Seeing the credits I can only think that they wanted to make people hope for more sequels and to sell more manga.
Just like the guy above me said, I'll take this as a parody and be grateful that I saw the characters with recent animation for the last time.
Sep 16, 2013 3:38 PM

Apr 2012
Prosexema said:
So bills own goku ssj3 own mystic gohan then vegeta make alot of hit on bills in ssj2 cuz get angry then goku ssj god get's a little owned again and then goku in normal form fight equal with bills.

wut???

This is Dragon Ball. Don't bother using Logic in this series.
Sep 16, 2013 6:41 PM

May 2010
Didn't really get good till near the end, the fight scenes where awesome (as always), but other then that it was just okay. Too much CG imo.
Funny moments.
Goku's pink hair was weird, but I suppose they already used all other colors before. LOL
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Sep 16, 2013 10:03 PM

Nov 2012
So is a good subgroup going to actually sub this?
Sep 16, 2013 10:11 PM

Jan 2009
Unit-01 said:

Taka is doing it - http://www.takafansubs.com/?p=news&id=232
Sep 16, 2013 10:14 PM

Nov 2012
j0x said:
Unit-01 said:

Taka is doing it - http://www.takafansubs.com/?p=news&id=232
Thanks!
Sep 17, 2013 12:13 AM

Jul 2012
just do dragon ball movies. this one is one chill movie and Bill sama was too OP
Cty Best mid
Sep 17, 2013 12:49 AM

Jul 2013
Vegeta was hella tsundere at the end when Goku told him "When Bulma got hit, you shouted; "My Bulma" and became great super saiyan"!
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Sep 17, 2013 1:12 AM

Jan 2013
The movie was a let down IMO. The first half is mostly just slice of life, forced humor, lame gags, and wasted screen time on characters I don't care about (Pilaf and his minions). The movie also couldn't decide if it wanted to be serious or just frivolous with regards to Bills threatening to destroy the earth. Seeing the once badass Vegeta act like a gigantic moron on stage was also incredibly jarring.

I get the impression that this movie tried to go back to the comical, easygoing tone that DB/Z had prior to the series' shift into darker and more action packed plot after Raditz appeared on the scene. However, it's far too late now for such drastic backpedaling. DB/Z is respected in the west primarily for its intense, high speed battles, and badassery, not its gags and comedy. So for me, this movie came across as contrived, anticlimactic, and a fundamental rejection of what makes DB/Z worth the time in the first place.

5/10.
Salmon is delicious.
Sep 17, 2013 6:41 AM

Sep 2010
10/10 MASTERPIECE

new stuff coming in the future i guess
Sep 17, 2013 7:09 AM
Sep 2013
I don't feel that nostalgia i expect to feel.
I don't feel that enthusiasm like the series.
I don't feel like the time goes extremely fast.
I don't catch my self pray to not end so fast, like the series.

That ssj god seems like asspull as fuck and six pure-hearted Saiyans hold hands? wut??.
Shenron scared? Shenron don't fulfill a wish but give information?

Bills art is like shit Taopaipai looks cooler than him.
Sep 17, 2013 7:11 AM

Sep 2010
Prosexema said:

That ssj god seems like asspull as fuck and six pure-hearted Saiyans hold hands? wut??.

GTFO
Sep 17, 2013 8:45 AM
Dec 2008
Prosexema said:

wut???

Bills adresses that when Goku's trying to hold off his sun ball and says that Goku's body had absorbed the powers of SSJ God,so he didn't power down significantly even after the mode had become deactivated.
Sep 17, 2013 8:58 AM

Jan 2013
This was a decent movie, even though I really really dislike the Japanese voice actors in Dragonball Z.
The humour was funny in the beginning with Bill.
Also I never felt that Bill was a threat, just a bored God of Destruction who wanted a little fun.

All in all, despite the Japanese dub, I thought it was a decent movie, 8/8

* King Kai is going to be way more awesome in the English dub when he keeps bashing and shouting towards Goku :D

** I could see a future series coming up aswell, with the new animation that they have, and how well this movie turned out to be. (They mentioned 12 universes, with Bill not even being the strongest, as Whis is his teacher)
PrOxAntoSep 17, 2013 9:25 AM
Sep 17, 2013 11:01 AM

Jun 2013
Good film overall. I would have liked it more if the middle part was more fast paced.
Sep 17, 2013 11:10 AM
Sep 2013
Mayros said:
Prosexema said:

GTFO

Unfortunately people like you is the one's who let them release movies like this one. Cuz they know that even if the movie is bad you are gonna to watch and think that is good or (for god sake) masterpiece.
Good job boya keep it up
Sep 17, 2013 11:31 AM

Jun 2013
Prosexema said:
Mayros said:
Prosexema said:

GTFO

Unfortunately people like you is the one's who let them release movies like this one. Cuz they know that even if the movie is bad you are gonna to watch and think that is good or (for god sake) masterpiece.
Good job boya keep it up

You're both acting like kids. Why is it so hard to accept that people have different tastes/opinions about stuff?
Sep 17, 2013 11:57 AM

Aug 2010
I loved the film.

The animation, obviously, was really good, with the action scenes being the stand-outs.

It was nice seeing the cast again (even if Piccolo, Krillin, Yamcha, etc) didn't do anything.

Nozawa can still voice Goku, all right.

Bills was a fun villain, but I found Wiss to be a tad boring. Bills must be really spoiled or bored though, if he is willing to destroy the earth over pudding.

And ooh, I sense a sequel, since there are other Gods of Destruction out there.

My only big complaint was that the Pilaf sub-plot was completely unnecesary.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Sep 17, 2013 1:34 PM

Oct 2012
Prosexema said:

How do you feel after wasting your time watching something you didn't even like and then telling people? If you said idiot, you'd be correct.
Sep 18, 2013 3:04 AM

Dec 2008
ITs finally over. A question I asked a decade ago, about where are the fighter gods in the show? ANSWERED!!! 7.3/10 !!!! SHOWS OVER NOTHING TO SEE HERE * instant Transmission away*
Sep 18, 2013 4:57 AM

Apr 2012
Prosexema said:

That ssj god seems like asspull as fuck and six pure-hearted Saiyans hold hands?

Yes, because Dragon Ball Z have no ass pulls whatsoever. It's a completely logical series that shames even Legend of the galactic heroes.
Sep 18, 2013 5:43 AM
Sep 2013
Defeat said:
How do you feel after wasting your time watching something you didn't even like and then telling people? If you said idiot, you'd be correct.

You are absolutely moron dude, people write about things don't like.
No shit huh? to tell to people that you don't like something, ridiculous right? *facepalm*
You learn something today be grateful.

RedgraverSoul said:
Prosexema said:

That ssj god seems like asspull as fuck and six pure-hearted Saiyans hold hands?

Yes, because Dragon Ball Z have no ass pulls whatsoever. It's a completely logical series that shames even Legend of the galactic heroes.

Well the power up's on series was based on some "logic".
Training= Power up
ssj1<ssj2<ssj3<~ mistic gohan

On the movie:
Hold 6 sayain hands = Power up
ssj2(Vegeta) > ssj3(Goku) > Mistic Gohan = Piccolo = Tien... ect.

ssj god < ssj1(Goku) =~ bills =~ normal Goku

Seems pretty fuck'd up to me
ProsexemaSep 18, 2013 6:05 AM
Sep 18, 2013 9:57 AM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
That was an interesting transformation! Better than SS3, hm.

Sep 18, 2013 10:57 AM

Jan 2013
geemaa said:
That was an interesting transformation! Better than SS3, hm.

I honestly thought it was worse.
I think the red hair and eyes looks good, but is just some lazy work on their part, the SS4 Transformation was way better than SS God even.

Only my opinion though.
Sep 18, 2013 11:47 AM

Sep 2010
Prosexema said:
Mayros said:
Prosexema said:

GTFO

Good job boya keep it up

Unfortunately people like you create fake account to say stupid things around there, ure just a hater if u are not DBZ fan just get out of here, no need to spend ur time on ur fake account posting bullshit
Sep 18, 2013 11:56 AM

Jul 2009
Well the movie was ok but still fking bad! Goku gtfo and let Vegeta be the main chara, at least he got more punches and kicks on bills! If Vegeta was SSJ G then maybe he would have actually landed more powerful hits
5/10 REALLY wished it was better than stupid flashy effects and useless cgi models
DarkRyuuseiSep 18, 2013 12:04 PM
Sep 18, 2013 12:16 PM

Sep 2012
The movie was OK, i enjoyed most of the movie but i really don't like the japanese dubbed so I'm gonna rewatch it with english dubbed

So because of the pudding super saiyan god created.

Light actions this time but more of comedy, enjoyed though.

Just gonna say I wanted a sequel.

PrOxAnto said:
This was a decent movie, even though I really really dislike the Japanese voice actors in Dragonball Z.
The humour was funny in the beginning with Bill.
Also I never felt that Bill was a threat, just a bored God of Destruction who wanted a little fun.

All in all, despite the Japanese dub, I thought it was a decent movie, 8/8

* King Kai is going to be way more awesome in the English dub when he keeps bashing and shouting towards Goku :D

** I could see a future series coming up aswell, with the new animation that they have, and how well this movie turned out to be. (They mentioned 12 universes, with Bill not even being the strongest, as Whis is his teacher)

We have exactly the same thoughts, cool

MikskizO said:
The movie was alright but that ending almost gave me nostalgia tears :')

Yeah, Memories coming back to me.
MakuroSep 18, 2013 12:21 PM
Sep 18, 2013 1:45 PM

Jun 2012
My only problem was that there wasn't enough fighting, most of this film was just filler to a dull battle with Bills. I mean when Goku fought Frieza, he became a Super Saiyan. When he fought Cell, he did the Warp Kamehameha and then Gohan became a Super Saiyan 2. With Buu, Goku became a Super Saiyan 3 and later merged with Vegeta to become Vegito. It was cool. Here there are no new moves, just them flying around and punching/kicking each other.

So that was dull. Then Lord Bills' had almost no backstory, and he wasn't even that evil for a villain. His whole "evil" was that he was merely supposed to destroy because of being the God of Destruction, and then his reason for deciding to blow up Earth was not getting putting, which contradicts why he's supposed to want to destroy it.

Then the end of the film says that Whis is even stronger than he is, and the only thing we know about him is that he was there with Bills and that he's his teacher. That's it. No moves or anything are seen from him.

Not to mention they don't even beat Bills. It's the first time in DBZ history (that I can remember) where the bad guy gets away and DOESN'T become good. I suppose he kind of/sort of becomes friends with them but that's after Goku loses. Nothing amazing.

So no cool fights, Bills had no reason for anything, Whis never fought, Bills beats Goku.

I suppose that with a half million budget they did good, but I was expecting something awesome. Nonetheless I enjoyed this film and have seen it twice, but it could've been so much better... =/
Sep 18, 2013 4:51 PM

Jun 2012
Mr7Beans said:
at least it's better than the previous garbage DBZ movies.

I don't know, at least the other villains had more of an explanation. In a shorter time (60 min as opposed to 90) as well.
Sep 18, 2013 5:54 PM

Aug 2013
KeyIsLove said:

So that was dull. Then Lord Bills' had almost no backstory, and he wasn't even that evil for a villain. His whole "evil" was that he was merely supposed to destroy because of being the God of Destruction, and then his reason for deciding to blow up Earth was not getting putting, which contradicts why he's supposed to want to destroy it.
Bills never wanted to blow up earth he just wanted to fight SSJ God. The main purpose of going to earth was for him to ask Vegeta about SSJ God because Goku didn't know about it.

KeyIsLove said:
Then the end of the film says that Whis is even stronger than he is, and the only thing we know about him is that he was there with Bills and that he's his teacher. That's it. No moves or anything are seen from him.
That is to set up the next DBZ movie or movies obviously.

KeyIsLove said:
Not to mention they don't even beat Bills. It's the first time in DBZ history (that I can remember) where the bad guy gets away and DOESN'T become good. I suppose he kind of/sort of becomes friends with them but that's after Goku loses.
It's nice to see Goku get his ass kicked once in a while I'm fed up of him always winning. That's why I love how he got beat by Bills not only once but twice and how he got beat and killed by Cell in the Cell games. Plus I hate how in DBZ the saiyans are so overpowered that they are stronger than gods like the Kais, Bills has shown that the saiyans are no match for the Gods of Destruction.

Exaccus said:
The movie was a let down IMO. The first half is mostly just slice of life, forced humor, lame gags, and wasted screen time on characters I don't care about (Pilaf and his minions). The movie also couldn't decide if it wanted to be serious or just frivolous with regards to Bills threatening to destroy the earth. Seeing the once badass Vegeta act like a gigantic moron on stage was also incredibly jarring.

I get the impression that this movie tried to go back to the comical, easygoing tone that DB/Z had prior to the series' shift into darker and more action packed plot after Raditz appeared on the scene. However, it's far too late now for such drastic backpedaling. DB/Z is respected in the west primarily for its intense, high speed battles, and badassery, not its gags and comedy. So for me, this movie came across as contrived, anticlimactic, and a fundamental rejection of what makes DB/Z worth the time in the first place.
DBZ was only serious up to Cell saga, Buu saga was completely ridiculous and non serious even more than this movie.

Mod Edit: Merged posts. Please do not double post.
LunaSep 19, 2013 4:22 AM
Sep 19, 2013 1:24 AM
Aug 2012
It might take a long while, but I can't wait for TFS doing this movie!
Sep 19, 2013 7:57 AM

Jun 2011
I liked the concept, but I don't like the fighting part. One sided domination is no fun imho, SSJG Goku is nothing special -.-!, and the transformation was lame, holding hands and all ~.~ Hopefully they would be able to do it without holding hands, just absorbing their energy from afar.

I'd like to see more from Vegeta, the way he surpassed Goku because of Bulma <3 I liked the comedy in the show, it brings me back to my childhood days.

I also don't like that we don't have much screen time for Gohan, who was supposed to be the world's strongest, or one of the strongest, and Gotenks <they became uselessly weak>. Need more screen time for Vegeta too since God of Destruction Bills stated that both Goku and Vegeta might proved to be a threat in the future implying that Vegeta will become almost as strong as, or as strong as, or even stronger than Goku in the future!

The cool idea of Goku becoming a God certainly excites me, it's a good way to live together with everyone again after their death in the other world where Goku creates his own planet. <I don't want sad ending for DBZ>

The next time we see them, 3 years would've passed, since Bills would once again awake from his slumber. Hopefully they become much more stronger and.. it won't be such one sided battle.

P.S. Please producer, and AT, give Gohan, Vegeta, and the kids some more screen time! Please, don't make Goku do all the work!
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 19, 2013 7:56 PM

Dec 2009
Shitty movie. I've seen BAD OVAs, bad anime series, bad movies, but I never got to HATE them as much as I did with this piece of crap.

It's JARRING how bad it is. There is not ONE thing done right here. Bills, as much as he gets one of two funny lines, is just there for no good reason at all. He is just the most unnecessary character those movies ever had. His relation to the WHOLE GODDAMN UNIVERSE is put in a way that it feels so damn forced.

That scene with Sheng Long pretty much just shitting his pants is not funny, it's disrespectful. Vegeta dancing and singing, being an all-around ass kisser made my heart cry.

The subplot with Pilaf and co is random and unnecessary, as it starts from nowhere and goes nowhere just as fast.

In short, it's SHIT. Pure, unadultered shit. The only "redeemable" thing this movie has is the animation. Even so, it feels like the whole damn thing was made to show off some CG.
Sep 19, 2013 8:50 PM

Oct 2011
4/10 for me. I had soooo bad time watching this movie. After like 70 % of movie's length I decided to turn it off. Here's why:

1) Goku's voice. Seriously, what the hell? Was his voice always so shitty? I prefered english dubbing myself, so I don't really know, but maaaan, that voice doesn't suit his character AT ALL.
2) Some egyptian-style-whatever god?! Are you kidding me? Goku goes SSJ3 powered as f**k and then gets blasted off just by a poke of finger? That was like the most disrespectful shit they could've done to Goku.
3) Yeah, this was kinda indicated in my first reason - japanese dub. As I said, I've always watched DB in English. It has always been my preference for this anime, because DB is just not very japanese-like or I should say it's not forcing you to accept that japanese atmosphere. There are no asian-style buildings, no asian-style manners, everything seems so international-friendly (weird word, I know). I couldn't really stand to make an exception and watch this one without sound I was always used to.
Sep 20, 2013 2:06 AM
Apr 2009
Saraph said:
1) Goku's voice. Seriously, what the hell? Was his voice always so shitty? I prefered english dubbing myself, so I don't really know, but maaaan, that voice doesn't suit his character AT ALL.

Actually, Masako Nozawa's Goku voice is the only one that suits the character. If you don't think it fits, then you don't understand what Goku is about. Toriyama himself picked Nozawa.

The Japanese voices have always been top notch. It's the English dub that was created largely by a pack of gibbering halfwits and no-talents.
Sep 20, 2013 3:28 AM
Oct 2008
First, my primary problems with the film;

1) It makes Yo! Son Goku And His Friends Return!! canon... and this implies that Tien wouldn't, or couldn't, come to such a massive reunion of so many characters, yet he was still at the birthday party of Bulma, of all people.

2) Pilaf managed to get the Dragon Balls and make a wish... and it was to be young again. Not only do I dislike Pilaf and his minions, but this plot point has been done with King Piccolo, Lord Slug, it carried over the whole of GT and now this movie. Please, for the love of god, don't do this again...

3) Trying to wriggle Bills into the history of characters who then proceeded to never mention him ever again until now is never a good plot choice.

4) SSJ God. Really. Just when you thought SSJ4 was silly, here comes Toriyama with something worse. I would prefer SSJ4 to be canon over this, of all things; because while it looks silly and has nothing to do with the way the other forms looked, it's at least not a leaner version of False SSJ from Lord Slug with pupils.

5) The CGI. Dear god, the CGI is so cheap looking. I swear, an episode of Beast Wars from 1997 looks better than the CGI they used in the fights. Which is a shame, because the rest of the animation was pretty good.

But on the bright side, Bills seemed like a pretty cool guy... when not wanting to blow up a planet because of pudding, Goten and Trunks WEREN'T THE MAIN CHARACTERS AGAIN, 18 at least tried to get a hit in, Tien was actually in the movie, Vegeta once more showed just how much he changed, how much his family and the Earth meant to him by throwing away his pride, Chi-Chi kept the abuse to a minimum and, the biggest point of all... Goku did not end up as the most powerful being in the universe for the thousandth time.

Overall, I liked the movie, and I would actually place it higher than several of the previous films. However, it is still flawed and I didn't find it to be as entertaining as some others.
Sep 20, 2013 4:33 AM

Oct 2008
This was really far fetched and kinda boring, tbh. Wasn't terrible, but not what I expected after so many years.
Oh and that Vegeta dance...
Sep 20, 2013 5:15 AM
Sep 2013
God damn is was so hyped for this movie but TOEI throwing bullshit on our head.

1. SSJ God asspull : 6 pure hearted sayan hold hands? wtf is that?
2. Fuckd up with level power ssj3(Goku) don't manage to land a single hit on bills and get knocked out with two(laughable) hits. Vegeta ssj2 not only block some attacks of but also land many... So SSJ2 > SSJ3, im not gonna even mention Gohan,
3. The whole concept with Shenron summon and thw wish was fuck'd up.
4. The new art: Bills looking like some random bad guy from the first season of dragonball, the ssj god looks like a parody version of Kaioken(that was badass power up).
5. That "comedy" "filler" with Pilaf was so god damn boring and unnecessary.
6. That Vegeta dance... oh man, when is the pride princes of all sayian?
Sep 20, 2013 6:03 AM

Sep 2010
Saraph said:
4/10 for me. I had soooo bad time watching this movie. After like 70 % of movie's length I decided to turn it off. Here's why:

2) Some egyptian-style-whatever god?! Are you kidding me? Goku goes SSJ3 powered as f**k and then gets blasted off just by a poke of finger? That was like the most disrespectful shit they could've done to Goku.
3) Yeah, this was kinda indicated in my first reason - japanese dub. As I said, I've always watched DB in English. It has always been my preference for this anime, because DB is just not very japanese-like or I should say it's not forcing you to accept that japanese atmosphere. There are no asian-style buildings, no asian-style manners, everything seems so international-friendly (weird word, I know). I couldn't really stand to make an exception and watch this one without sound I was always used to.

So why did you not waited for the eng dub ?

and btw the original voices are best than all others
Sep 20, 2013 6:57 AM
Apr 2011
How could anyone of enjoyed this horribly written crap? Not like DBZ stood the test of time, but boy was this horrible....
Sep 20, 2013 7:23 AM

Jan 2013
Mayros said:
So why did you not waited for the eng dub ?

and btw the original voices are best than all others

Some people don't want to wait 3 / 4 years for an English dub and be worried they might get spoilers in those 4 years, which they will.

penguintruth said:
Actually, Masako Nozawa's Goku voice is the only one that suits the character. If you don't think it fits, then you don't understand what Goku is about. Toriyama himself picked Nozawa.

The Japanese voices have always been top notch. It's the English dub that was created largely by a pack of gibbering halfwits and no-talents.

It all comes down to personal preference, to be honest I really don't like the Japanese dub voices either.
I personally think that Goku's high pitched voice doesnt fit him at all.

I watch any other anime in Japanese dubs, with some exceptions, but Dragonball Z just doesnt do it for me.

Also the English dub isn't created "by a pack of gibbering halfwits and no-talents."
These actors have talents and experience in voice acting so they knew what they were doing, and they succeeded.
I can understand if you prefer the Japanese dub over the English, but they surely knew what they were doing.

But like I said, it all comes down to preferences.
Sep 20, 2013 7:56 PM
Apr 2009
The only way you could say that Nozawa doesn't fit Goku is by not knowing anything about the character.

Years of the English dub being wildly inaccurate and poorly voice acted have dulled your mental acuity.
Sep 20, 2013 8:23 PM

Jan 2013
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees how lackluster this movie really is. But then again, DBZ's movies have never been all that good. The movies featuring Cooler were decent though.
Salmon is delicious.
Sep 21, 2013 6:11 AM
Jun 2013
Ok i am a huge DBZ fan and have been since i was a kid. But this movie was pretty mediocre. For the fighting i enjoyed Bills beating the crap out of the z fighers and Goku but the final battle between Goku and Bills was kinda average. Like how did Goku over power that fire ball Bills threw at the Earth or transition between god and ssj 1 and still compete, just seems a bit ass-pull-ish. I rekon Goku was only half super sayain god due to pan not even being born yet and that's why his hair is red as he's only half way to his true god form (just a theory). But i cannot believe their are other gods out there and check out Wiss's chop on Bills. They should make a series; and so glad an English dub is coming out next year as that would make it waay better! I found the fillers boring as shit too 8/10.
yungstudSep 21, 2013 6:15 AM
Sep 21, 2013 11:21 AM

Aug 2010
spyke_spiegel said:
Ok i am a huge DBZ fan and have been since i was a kid. But this movie was pretty mediocre. For the fighting i enjoyed Bills beating the crap out of the z fighers and Goku but the final battle between Goku and Bills was kinda average. Like how did Goku over power that fire ball Bills threw at the Earth or transition between god and ssj 1 and still compete, just seems a bit ass-pull-ish. I rekon Goku was only half super sayain god due to pan not even being born yet and that's why his hair is red as he's only half way to his true god form (just a theory). But i cannot believe their are other gods out there and check out Wiss's chop on Bills. They should make a series; and so glad an English dub is coming out next year as that would make it waay better! I found the fillers boring as shit too 8/10.

Wait, so the film was "mediocre", but it is still 8/10?
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Sep 21, 2013 12:26 PM

Oct 2011
penguintruth said:
Saraph said:

I don't think so. My opinion differs from yours.
Sep 21, 2013 3:12 PM

Feb 2013
So unlike most people here this movie had a lot of what I wanted. Bringing up the old and the new, lots of funnies and nice moments. People really aren't big fans of the silly side of DBZ I guess. I think Lord Bills and Whis were really good additions. Probably the only thing for me was some of the animation got a bit too much. I should throw out there that I'm a huge Vegeta/Bulma fan, so...

Also, when Goku was talking about how he was disappointed that he needed everyone's help? I was a bit confused because how many times has he used spirit bombs to finish people...but I guess at the end when he thought of everyone, as usual, he succeeded. So just redeeming himself in that part? Idk.
fiddle_shnibsSep 21, 2013 3:16 PM
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Q&A: I don't understand some things...

waalex11 - Jun 26, 2015

3 by MrFanatic »»
Aug 27, 2021 12:42 AM

» Is Toriyama ignoring GT?

Wolf_Xll - Sep 15, 2013

36 by VaskoKasko »»
Apr 14, 2019 2:45 AM

» Did Vegeta become better, or worse character by the Dragon Ball Z Movie 14: Kami to Kami movie? Since he first appeared, that is...

Kleferi - Mar 17, 2015

8 by Milennin »»
Jun 3, 2016 1:12 PM

» His name is Beerus.

ChairForceOne - Mar 9, 2015

5 by deg »»
Aug 15, 2015 12:13 AM

» Time for a new VA for Goku?

mechian - Nov 10, 2014

8 by IntroverTurtle »»
Mar 4, 2015 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.