Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 9, 2013 2:55 PM

Jul 2013
AAA HAQUA I love you!! So cute and awesome.
So the final battle is gonna start next episode (with wedding dress :D)
Pretty excited ~~~ to see Vintage get their ass kicked
All war is deception. -Sun Tzu
Sep 9, 2013 3:07 PM

Nov 2007
It’s too hard to take care of that first girl because of her friend (“normal” girl) always there, and it got too late when that green hair devil and the team began to capture the goddesses (or rather, all the girls he took care of) except childhood girl and caught Keima with them. Haqua saved them. Seems like the skull leader who saved her and entrusted his scythe along with the mission. With her character song! LOL @ the act. So what Keima discovered last ep. relates to this. lol @ bringing “normal” girl along.

Oh, it’s Haqua’s new character song as ED! “With… you…” I’m guessing that Elcie’s new character song might be used as ED soon.
tsubasaloverSep 9, 2013 6:45 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 9, 2013 3:28 PM

Feb 2013
nice episode can't wait for more.
Sep 9, 2013 3:29 PM

Jan 2008
Haqua for the best girl
daymmm
And that ending sequence was pretty damn sweet
Sep 9, 2013 3:57 PM

Jul 2012
Great episode!!!
Sep 9, 2013 4:26 PM

Jan 2013
Haqua was bad ass. Can't wait for next episodes!!!
&
Katsuragi.
"I'm coming over.... to confess my love"

Friend Me! Or PM me if you want to talk about stuff!

Check out my Anime List layout! PM me if you want to change yours but don't know how!
Sep 9, 2013 5:04 PM

Jun 2010
Totally skipped ecchi Haqua scene :(

Didn't really like this episode that much. Haqua's entrance wasn't badass as I was expecting mostly because of the mediocre animation. The conversation between Haqua and Dokurou is crap compared to the manga. Good thing they inserted that bgm or else things would've gone bad to worse.

I hope they will animate everything in Ayumi's conquest. I hope...

Nice Haqua ED sequence.
Sep 9, 2013 6:04 PM

May 2011
Dat... dat Haqua ED.

Bahahdughahgupha
Too many females that are such great waifu material I can't fathom it. And of course, the preview shows the Ayumi fanservice.

Haqua's entrance didn't send chills down my spine like the manga did though. Hmph.
Sep 9, 2013 6:32 PM

Jul 2013
LEGOF said:
Dat Haqua ED.
Sep 9, 2013 6:45 PM

May 2013
Sleepy-lt said:
For LN/Manga readers:
For about how many episodes there are material left?
Sorry for my bad english >.>

For the the Goddess arc? It's almost at the end.
For the whole thing? There's still one arc on going in the manga, and that's not even close to being done yet, I think.
Sep 9, 2013 7:07 PM

Jan 2011
You know at this point it would probably make sense to tell Chihiro what is going on, rather than trying to just trick her into going along (or simply rush her into things with no explanation). This would also make it easier when things die down to actually resolve the relationship question between Keima and her. Based on the hints and spoilers dropped here and there about what happens after this arc ends, I'd love to see another season--but if it doesn't happen I guess I'll have to start reading the manga (the missing ecchi scene with Haqua's interrogation has nothing to do with this....).
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 9, 2013 7:19 PM

Aug 2011
HAQUA IS BAAAACK
Sep 9, 2013 7:25 PM

Nov 2007
Aww Man! My favourite girl is back and with her amazing scythe! I was waiting for her to make a grand return but I wish they showed more about her on how she was smuggled out and more detailed conversation with Dokurou Skull.

She is love anyways! And I loved her ED contribution. <3

Chihiro and Ayumi were both absolutely cute in this episode too! <3

2 more episodes to go! I wonder how they are going to save earth now!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 9, 2013 7:47 PM

Apr 2010
What a great episode, Acqua it's back, and glad to know that important demon wasn't bad after all, it really sucks that this season it's ending D:

"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
Sep 9, 2013 8:39 PM

Jul 2013
Another amazing episode with a badass appearance of Haqua with a new outfit. Looks like a war is about to get down in the ending scene, and nice ED from Haqua.

Well, Ayumi goddess conquest was put on hold until next episode.

Sep 9, 2013 9:29 PM

May 2013
Woah awesome fight scene hahaha. Conquering Ayumi would be Hard if Chihiro wont cooperate
Sep 9, 2013 9:38 PM

May 2011
Not bad at all. But still I am worried because in 2 episodes I see difficult to animate 20-30 chapters.
Sep 9, 2013 9:54 PM

Mar 2012
Waiting for Chihiro wham line.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 9, 2013 10:11 PM
Nov 2010
Wahhh Haqua looked so cute in her black outfit. =3 Hella cute blush at the end. Loved the ending with her as well. I was not expecting such a crazy fight with vintage and enjoyed it a lot.

I'm anxious to see Ayumi and Keima progress but I kinda felt it was too rushed with everything happening this episode....

In the end though all I can think about is how cute Haqua is. xD
Sep 9, 2013 10:30 PM

Jan 2011
Fantastic episode! Haqua returns in such a bad-ass fashion. She looks really good in black and her scythe is simply awesome. :D The insert song that played during Haqua VS Vintage scene was amazing, Saori Hayami ftw. So Vintage captured all the girls that Keima had previously conquered except for Tenri and Ayumi. Time to conquer Ayumi, let's goooo!! Loved the Haqua ED as well. I'm so happy there were lots of Haqua in this episode. :)
5/5
Sep 10, 2013 12:05 AM

Nov 2012
And so the race to stop Vintage has begun.

Also (Manga spoiler)
Sep 10, 2013 12:17 AM

Sep 2010
That insert song.
I NEEEEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.
Sep 10, 2013 12:25 AM

Sep 2012
Wow, this is really good. It also clears up some things for me.

Some things compared to the manga:

White horse scene, Haqua returning, more stuff to come.
Uhm, why are there only 2 episodes left? ;-;
Sep 10, 2013 1:03 AM
May 2013
AngelicFeces said:
That insert song.
I NEEEEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Which song are you referring to?
EDIT: Know which one you are talking about, and I found it.
Insert song during Haqua's fight scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtLQdWLHCiA
ED song for this episode for anyone interested
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9FzvaTn-Jw
ZowzurzSep 10, 2013 5:08 AM
Sep 10, 2013 1:25 AM

Mar 2013
Haqua is back *0*
Sep 10, 2013 2:29 AM

Jul 2013
Ooooh my god, Haqua! That's why I love you soo much *-*
I intend to read the manga only after this season finishes.

I really would love if this season get 2 cours instead just one. ):
Season 4, I will wait for you! u.u
Sep 10, 2013 3:14 AM

May 2010
The Chihiro x Keima scenes were so so awesome! Haqua was cool as ever, 20 spells wow... Moe Haqua, I love you but still Chihiro x Keima is my OTP. Haqua as Elsie is so cute! Elsie was so cute as well!

Amazing episode, Haqua got a special ending song. Loved it!
Sep 10, 2013 3:36 AM

Jul 2012
this was one of the best episodes so far in this series

that Haqua return/fight scene was awesome and I loved the Haqua ED as well
Sep 10, 2013 4:54 AM

Aug 2011
In this episode Aqua was sooooooo sexy *¬*

I f*cking like the plot :'D
Sep 10, 2013 5:20 AM

Oct 2011
Haqua fight scene was great. There's more action in this season which is something I didn't expect when I first starting watching this series.

Also I'm feeling a sense of desperation in Keima. His actions seem more rash when trying to conquer Ayumi like going straight for the ending and trying to get Chihiro to help him. Or maybe I'm wrong and he's actually got it all planned out like always.
Sep 10, 2013 5:49 AM

Sep 2011
Naked genius. Haqua. XD

Epic ED song. Epic episode.
Sep 10, 2013 5:59 AM

Nov 2010
Haqua was really kicking ass!
I liked her old outift more though, that was so pretty

The story is moving forward in a very interesting way
Sep 10, 2013 6:23 AM

Nov 2010
Some points :
- Finally they used more character songs, and it's very appropriate. While overall Manglobe has average to decent production quality, they are always all out at musical department, and now the old, yet good, songs are put to a very good use. I always liked Naked Genius (Haqua's insert song at the middle, yeah, that's a lolworthy name), it sounds like TWGOK and Steins;Gate's love child.

- Nothing really necessary were cut this time. Yeah, they remove torture scene, some Keima's lines and some other nice things, but none are really required for the story. It's also make the series faster paced, and for this kind of moment it's a good thing.

- I loved the fact that Elsie is basically not involved at all at this moment XD, even by Vintage (not that I hated Elsie or something, I loved her. I just found her uselessness as a very cute thing, and it makes her useful moment to really shine). That two second call is very cute lol.

- Also, another moments for Keima to shine. Yeah, it's a Rushed-God mode, less thinking, more actons, more risks but much faster. It's not like he has any chance to think deeply this time. Heck, he even unconsciously (or not) let his mind slipping out in the cafe scene.

And yeah, Haqua is so badass this time.

- Since TWGOK is basically romance anime with a mix of shounen formula (with many other else), it's interesting to see that basically Chihiro is the fake last boss. While she's not the strongest enemy, she's the "most memorable boss" material, and ended up tagged along in the desperate battle against the true final boss, Ayumi (which is also the first enemy in your journey). It's even complete with BSOD moment for the main hero (and literally end-of-the-world scenario) and a bunch of friends and ex-enemies turned friends who returned to help the hero (Tenri, Haqua).

Manga spoiler :

- I can't wait for the Ayumi Capture and the final moments of the series.

5/5 best TWGOK season no doubt. I may reconsider my top 5 anime list if they could deliver the finale at its glorious form, the manga already sit there for long anyway.
zeroyuki92Sep 10, 2013 6:59 AM
Sep 10, 2013 8:02 AM
Jan 2013
Watta way to start this episode, the dweeb got kicked by Ayumu and conflict arise when Chihiro and Ayumu meet, Oh boy Vintage is on the move.
Sep 10, 2013 10:15 AM

Apr 2012
lksgman said:
Not bad at all. But still I am worried because in 2 episodes I see difficult to animate 20-30 chapters.

There are 10 manga chapters left (1 entire manga volume). More than enough time in 2 episodes.
Sep 10, 2013 12:07 PM
Sep 2012
Finally it's Ayumi turn to shine, can't wait for next episode :3

Haqua's return and ass kicking time was good.
Poor Chihiro, forced to run everywhere.
I love Kana Asumi as Chihiro since previous episodes, her voice is cute and fit to the character. I look forward to see the conclusion of this arc too.
KionysSep 10, 2013 12:10 PM
Sep 10, 2013 4:09 PM

Jun 2013
what the hell is wrong with you man? you rejected her but you want her to help you with another girl?
Sep 10, 2013 4:21 PM
Apr 2013
Now that we are nearing the end of the season I hope we get Keima's VA doing the end theme like he did at the end of the first season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxiNrALDQhk
Sep 10, 2013 6:02 PM

May 2012
Haqua kicked some ass. Awesome episode.
Sep 10, 2013 6:05 PM

Mar 2012
zeroyuki92 said:
- Also, another moments for Keima to shine. Yeah, it's a Rushed-God mode, less thinking, more actons, more risks but much faster. It's not like he has any chance to think deeply this time. Heck, he even unconsciously (or not) let his mind slipping out in the cafe scene.
It's not rushed. It's called devil mode. By ignoring the consequence later he proced with a great speed even though it cost him many thing in exchange for gaining the fastest ending.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 10, 2013 7:07 PM

Jun 2012
ABoxOfQuestions said:
Now that we are nearing the end of the season I hope we get Keima's VA doing the end theme like he did at the end of the first season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxiNrALDQhk
Ooooh! I would like that too! That would be so awesome!
Sep 10, 2013 8:15 PM

Nov 2010
NeoAnkara said:
zeroyuki92 said:
It's not rushed. It's called devil mode. By ignoring the consequence later he proced with a great speed even though it cost him many thing in exchange for gaining the fastest ending.

Hmm as far as I remember devil mode is the mode where he was five timing at once. Right now he did much less thinking than that, and actually made a lot of small (arguably) mistakes (remember that he even made the entire text scenario for all encounters back then)
Sep 10, 2013 10:07 PM

Dec 2011
I have been waiting for that coffee part to be animated! And, finally, the final route is finally starting! Hell yes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2013 12:48 AM

Jul 2010
Dat Haqua. <3
Anyway, some shit is happening, now go Keima and save the world declaring your love.
Sep 11, 2013 1:44 AM

Nov 2012
ayumi in maid outfit again! XDD
that punch in the beginning :3 that must be hurt..

and btw..
so.... dokuro is not a vintage after all? -_- I get trolled :p
and looks like haqua became stronger..
and that blushing face when haqua apologizing to keima! XDDD

and.. it is fantastic how keima bluffing :3
Sep 11, 2013 4:36 AM

Aug 2012
Awesome episode. Can't wait for the feels trip in final episode

makarov52 said:

and btw..
so.... dokuro is not a vintage after all? -_- I get trolled :p

ChoroshiSep 11, 2013 9:12 AM

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Sep 11, 2013 7:03 AM

Apr 2012
This episode was so awesome. This episode showed why I love Haqua as my favourite female character <3
Sep 11, 2013 9:49 AM

May 2011
Great episode, Haqua with a cool entrance+badass BGM made the whole episode for me, not to mention the ED! It's haqua everywhereeee! <3

One thing i didn't like is how the animated the part where dokurou smuggled her out, they opted away the tourture part and the part where nora actually tried to help her out, plus they also skipped some part where dokurou went to rescue her..

But i guess it can't be helped, they didnt have enough episodes to cover all of those :(

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 11, 2013 2:39 PM

May 2013
S-Soul Eater!?
Sep 11, 2013 3:02 PM

Aug 2011
Wow another new ED! Amazing ep as always, I was really shocked at Vintage's move. Next ep with Ayumi looks to be ace.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ermeson16 - Aug 26, 2013

156 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 19, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2013

302 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 16, 1:00 PM

» Chance of "TWGOK" season 4? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

no_soj - Sep 23, 2013

235 by Loguse »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:59 PM

» Continued chapters?

Mang_David - Oct 5, 2023

1 by Onedux »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ermeson1996 - Sep 23, 2013

433 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 2:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.