Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 8, 2013 6:40 PM

Jul 2013
Akeno is really trying to rise in her spot xD
It's fun when she messes around with Issei, but Rias' jealousy bothers me a bit, especially when she said that she's the farthest away from him, I hope that doesn't lead into anything. But I'm 100% onboard with Issei and Gasper's dream (Mainly Issei's though), and Kiba's reaction was hilarious. And it looks like we have another chair meeting, been quite since I've seen the last one, with two episodes left, I wonder how the events will turn out.
Sep 8, 2013 7:06 PM

Dec 2011
Since I alredy read the LN, I felt so bad when Rias was talking about "positions" on the upstairs with Issei.
HeresiyaSep 8, 2013 11:55 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2013 7:18 PM

May 2013
Akeno was hot this episode but this is probably the only harem show where I like the main girl. It's about time Issei got a powerup. Lol @ Kiba facepalm.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Sep 8, 2013 7:25 PM

Mar 2012
xJapaliicious said:
Since I alredy read the LN, I felt so bad when Rias was talking about "positions" on the upstairs with Issei.
Sona appear in first season where suposedly she appear in second season and it doesn't affect plot much.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 8, 2013 7:31 PM

Jan 2013
Is it just me or is the Audio out of sync?

Anyway, another good episode nonetheless.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Sep 8, 2013 7:48 PM

Aug 2013
Poor Rias....Issei needs to stop messing around and tell her how he feels.
My Candies:
Sep 8, 2013 7:49 PM

Aug 2013
Cabron said:
Is it just me or is the Audio out of sync?

Anyway, another good episode nonetheless.

The site i watched it on it was out of sync by a second or two. Shrug =/
IoloSep 9, 2013 3:36 PM
My Candies:
Sep 8, 2013 7:53 PM

Jul 2012
Great episode!!!

Apr 2008
Akeno and Issei part with Rias showing jealousy afterwards was done well. Can feel the emotion from Rias. Irina appearing and Koneko with Gasper just feels weird because of the differences from the light novel, not sure how they are going to fit the contents from the light novel that is suppose to happen within the 2 episodes.

Sep 2013
Its definitely going to be interesting seeing the next few episodes and what will come out of it. Really hope it isn't going to be a bland ending with a lot of cut corners. Still, the anime up to this episode has been fantastic!
Sep 8, 2013 10:11 PM

May 2013
This is getting interesting.
Sep 8, 2013 10:40 PM

Jul 2012
Only two episodes left, guess the final parts will be a bit rushed

Never settle with words what you can accomplish with a flame thrower.
Sep 8, 2013 11:07 PM

Jul 2013
Well things are getting interesting during the ending sequence as well as Akeno reveals a half Fallen Angel with her wings. But at least Issei will still be her ally regardless if she is a Fallen Angel or not.

Akeno was the spotlight for the first half until a jealous Rias felt lost about Issei, well lets see how the drama goes.

Sep 8, 2013 11:36 PM

Dec 2011
NeoAnkara said:
xJapaliicious said:
Sona appear in first season where suposedly she appear in second season and it doesn't affect plot much.

Nice point.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2013 4:46 AM

May 2013
Dem intermission cards.

Michael hands Issei the Dragon Slayer Holy Sword Ascalon so that Issei can fuse it with his Boosted Gear. Michael will use the meeting as an opportunity to stop the conflict between the three powers.

Akeno is sexy as usual and those wings are just awesome. Good thing Issei has a way with the ladies. But too bad he's still a bit insensitive to the other girls.

Dat meeting. The leaders of each power are gathered around one table, and their respective armies are surrounding the building. I expect a fight.

Azazel is so badass. He's so straight to the point.
But it looks like someone's going to interrupt by capturing Gasper or something.
I wonder how this will turn out.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Sep 9, 2013 6:27 AM

May 2010
Gotta love Akeno-san. Issei, too lucky... I hate Issei, he will prove to be a unfaithful lover for sure...
Sep 9, 2013 6:39 AM

Jan 2013
Stark700 said:
Oh Akeno, you just make this episode that damn delicious. Thank God this was uncensored beauty as well. Ugh, Issei you lucky bastard. I'll look forward to seeing how this arc goes. 2 episodes left in the series though so hopefully enough materials will be left...

There is waaaaaaaaaaay more than enough material left. The LN's are faaaaar from this point.

It also does well enough on the raitings and sells chart that additional seasons are assured.

Also I love this show
Sep 9, 2013 6:42 AM
Jan 2011
Issei gets the Sword Slayer and also gets to sleep on Akeno's lap, now he can officially call himself the "Harem King."

Oh, is Rias getting jealous?
Sep 9, 2013 8:28 AM

Aug 2013
Nasty001 said:
Issei gets the Sword Slayer and also gets to sleep on Akeno's lap, now he can officially call himself the "Harem King."

Oh, is Rias getting jealous?

Of course shes jealous, she loves him after all. Its pretty obvious. Hes just too dumb to realize it :(
My Candies:
Sep 9, 2013 9:18 AM

Aug 2013
Iolo said:

I feel the same way, but it's gonna take quite a long time before that happens. It'll be interesting to see how Rias handles it until then.
Sep 9, 2013 3:30 PM

Dec 2012
Good episode as always. Akeno.. You amaze me more and more for every episode. More of the love triangel again, well it's fun to watch. Jealousy everywhere. Meeting is okay so far i guess. It was nice to see Irina again though.
Sep 9, 2013 3:38 PM

Aug 2013
Gary29 said:
Iolo said:

I feel the same way, but it's gonna take quite a long time before that happens. It'll be interesting to see how Rias handles it until then.

Hopefully not too long i wanna see how she reacts when he tells her.
My Candies:
Sep 9, 2013 4:39 PM
May 2013
Ramkec said:
Lollololo Illuminati members invading next week.

Like that meeting, and especially glad to see Irina there, after some stuff goes down with her in the LN, she's slowly becoming one of my favorite females in the series.

When I saw those white dressed people I was also instantly thinking of illuminati rofl
Sep 9, 2013 5:34 PM

Jul 2012
TragicRomance said:
Gotta love Akeno-san. Issei, too lucky... I hate Issei, he will prove to be a unfaithful lover for sure...

Eh... not really. He's pretty faithful but...

Iolo said:
Hopefully not too long i wanna see how she reacts when he tells her.

Let's just say you might not see it in season 3 nor season 4 if DxD ever gets to that point.
swordstriker21Sep 9, 2013 5:45 PM
Sep 9, 2013 7:43 PM

May 2013
lol kiba
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`
"Why the hell is it so easy to make people mad, and so difficult to make them smile?" -Kurosawa Dono
Sep 9, 2013 9:44 PM

Feb 2012
Akeno again proving why she is my favorite character. Way better scenes alone with Issei then Rias has
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski
Sep 9, 2013 11:28 PM
Jul 2018
and in this episode..... Akeno Wins and Rias gets full on jealous....

also.....
"The war is starting!!!"
Sep 10, 2013 2:24 AM

Mar 2013
Akeno-chan lets cheating with me ;)
Sep 10, 2013 2:34 AM

Nov 2012
President want "Rias" to be whispered to HER ear. And what a beautiful name to whisper.

Sep 10, 2013 6:10 AM

Aug 2013
kuuurt said:
Akeno: "Ureshii! <3"

OH MY GOD MY FUCKING HEART I THINK IT JUST EXPLODED

Lol, her face when Issei said her name was so perfect. Dat pure and absolute joy. So adorably cute. Akeno's the best. (Can't say that enough, 'cause she really is!) Too bad Rias doesn't get many good scenes alone with Issei anymore for the time being.
Sep 10, 2013 9:34 AM

May 2012
So if Akeno is number 3, and Rias is supposedly number 1, then who is number 2? Asia?

Gasper as best girl should be number 0. I love traps.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Sep 10, 2013 12:19 PM
Feb 2013
I belive that they have failed a bit.... in this episode akeno has one fallen angel wing and one demon wing but in all the other episodes and the opening she has 2 demon wings ...
Sep 10, 2013 12:28 PM

Dec 2012
tollteja said:
I belive that they have failed a bit.... in this episode akeno has one fallen angel wing and one demon wing but in all the other episodes and the opening she has 2 demon wings ...

It was supposed to be that way, because it was revealed that Akeno is the daughter of a Fallen Angel and a human, so the fallen angel wings she got, did she get from her father Barakiel (the Fallen Angel) and her demon wings from being Rias's Queen.
Sep 10, 2013 2:16 PM

Apr 2013
lightXTC said:
So if Akeno is number 3, and Rias is supposedly number 1, then who is number 2? Asia?

Was wondering that as well as I'm pretty sure Issei would rather be with Akeno than Asia.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Sep 10, 2013 4:05 PM

Aug 2013
geralt said:
lightXTC said:

Was wondering that as well as I'm pretty sure Issei would rather be with Akeno than Asia.

Technically I would definitely agree in an erotic sense, but according to the series itself Asia is number 2 because of their very strong bond with one another.
Sep 10, 2013 4:21 PM

Aug 2010
Akeno was the highlight of this episode. She just too damn sexy. When it comes to looks she's number 1 hands down in this show. To me she looks more like #2 than #3.
Sep 10, 2013 7:16 PM

Apr 2008
lightXTC said:

Asia, she's there first before Akeno made an approach.
IMO, other than the legal wife, everyone else in harem is equal anyway, so the number is not that important :P

Remedy_S said:
It was supposed to be that way, because it was revealed that Akeno is the daughter of a Fallen Angel and a human, so the fallen angel wings she got, did she get from her father Barakiel (the Fallen Angel) and her demon wings from being Rias's Queen.
Can Akeno still have pair of fallen angel wing ?
Her showing both type of wings looks like a gesture to say even after becoming demon, she can't get rid of her fallen angel heritage, not that she now have one with of each types.
Or did she lost one of her fallen angel wing during the rebirth ?
Sep 10, 2013 7:16 PM

May 2012
lightXTC said:

Yeap Asia is number 2. Too bad Koneko is no where near the top.
Sep 10, 2013 8:14 PM
Jul 2013
SuperImpact said:
lightXTC said:

Yeap Asia is number 2. Too bad Koneko is no where near the top.

Sep 11, 2013 1:39 AM

Nov 2012
nice episode..
issei got a new weapon.. I really wanted to see how great is it :3
and..
akeno :3 XD she is the star of this episode lol XD
and gasper in the middle --" kind of weird seeing gasper like that -_- (middle episode *if you know what I mean*)
Sep 11, 2013 5:53 AM

Feb 2011
Ohhh Akeno , what are you doing to me ?
Sep 11, 2013 12:26 PM

Dec 2011
nseika said:
Can Akeno still have pair of fallen angel wing ?
Her showing both type of wings looks like a gesture to say even after becoming demon, she can't get rid of her fallen angel heritage, not that she now have one with of each types.
Or did she lost one of her fallen angel wing during the rebirth ?

Sep 11, 2013 8:32 PM

May 2011
Akeno is just too much for me xD Lucky Issei!

Anyways, who were the group of guys at the very end?
Sep 11, 2013 9:35 PM

Apr 2008
makarov52 said:
nice episode..
and..
and gasper in the middle --" kind of weird seeing gasper like that -_- (middle episode *if you know what I mean*)
She will be back next episode :D
Second eyecatch character will return less naked as next episode's first eyecatch :D

Dragon slaying sword… probably good against Vali but nothing out of ordinary against other characters, knowing dragons are rare anyway
Sep 11, 2013 9:59 PM

Jul 2012
nseika said:
makarov52 said:
nice episode..
and..
She will be back next episode :D
Second eyecatch character will return less naked as next episode's first eyecatch :D

Dragon slaying sword… probably good against Vali but nothing out of ordinary against other characters, knowing dragons are rare anyway

ascalon is also a holy sword thus its good against devils as well
Never settle with words what you can accomplish with a flame thrower.
Sep 12, 2013 7:27 AM

Aug 2013
Preciize said:

Sep 12, 2013 8:16 AM

Sep 2012
Akeno's arc is speeding up. I am sure more will be explained about her hybrid wings. Her fallen angel relatives may even make an appearance soon.

And did I see Kasper actually falling under the influence of Issei in terms of getting pumped up by the will to accomplish some eechi mission? LOL
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 12, 2013 3:17 PM

May 2013
Gary29 said:
Preciize said:

Sep 12, 2013 7:54 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, loved the first half
Sep 12, 2013 11:31 PM

Jun 2008
Nice episode.....I'm waiting to see Gasper in action though.

I love that loli!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sirgoodguy - Jul 7, 2013

251 by The_proxD138 »»
Jan 1, 3:54 PM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2013

144 by demxnys »»
Dec 16, 2023 9:14 PM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2013

164 by kitsune0 »»
Sep 21, 2023 2:07 AM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2013

295 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 20, 2023 12:56 PM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2013

123 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 20, 2023 1:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.