Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 21, 2013 2:40 PM

Jan 2013
Loved the ending. That's all I gotta say
Good episode.
Sep 28, 2013 4:26 PM

Aug 2012
VioLink said:
Oh god, the rage is all coming back to me. Yuzushit needs to back the fuck off. "LET ME JUST VISIT MY EX-BOYFRIEND AT WORK AND SLOWLY CREEP MY WAY INTO HIS LIFE EVENTHOUGH I KNOW HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND TEE HEE I'M SO INNOCENT" I know Harutard is at fault too but wow this bitch pisses me off.

lol they said if you had read the manga , you'll probably hate eba less ...... but i havent read the manga .....but i love eba a lot ... maybe becauuse i saw the 2 ova first
Oct 9, 2013 4:29 AM
Dec 2010
No kidding ..... Rin actually grew up (mentally ofc) :O
But he's idiot omg .... don't go out with your ex when you have new girlfriend that's basic of basics!
Getting caught up in his own lies is lame.

and why is Eba approaching him now anyway....
Aaaaaghrrr
it's just matter of time till he hurts Asuka
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Oct 20, 2013 2:35 PM

May 2012
I was first rooting for Eba but well I'm now more rooting for Asuka now! And well that ending sure was funny ;p

Lets see what will happen now that he is going back to his parents.
Jan 4, 2014 3:54 AM
May 2012
That wasn't a good move, Haruto, you should never lie to your girlfriend and Asuka is such a nice and sweet girl :/ I wouldn't lie to my girlfriend, if I fucking have one, girls today are meh. I want someone like Asuka in real life :3

That was a smooth move right there at the end, nice Haruto :3

Rin is such a fun character, it's obvious that she likes Haruto, I can see it ;)
Jan 4, 2014 9:34 AM

Sep 2012
Tengai said:
That wasn't a good move, Haruto, you should never lie to your girlfriend and Asuka is such a nice and sweet girl :/ I wouldn't lie to my girlfriend, if I fucking have one, girls today are meh. I want someone like Asuka in real life :3

That was a smooth move right there at the end, nice Haruto :3

Rin is such a fun character, it's obvious that she likes Haruto, I can see it ;)

but she never steps between Haru & Yuzu, its more like she try's to make sure they stay together
Mar 3, 2014 6:39 AM

Jan 2012
i am now convinced the there is an original writer and that he/she is dead..

this shit can't get anymore ridiculous or could it?

also never thought I'd say this but the fan service is not needed for this type of anime at all, and I love/don't mind fan service in any kind of anime (see avatar)

sigh...
Mar 24, 2014 3:49 PM
Dec 2013
VioLink said:
zensunni said:
And for those that hate Yuzuki, she is the best girl, by far.

Best at what? Stealing boyfriends?

not to mention dumbed down personality
May 22, 2014 2:25 AM

Mar 2014
Again , What a Turning point. If she never let him go Then They wouldn't have met and gets Deepen together again. (In this case Rin is the turning point supporter)
Rin , so much for being a teaser!!
Asukaxharuto Scenes!!!
Another Turn of events.... Now He's being carried away on Yuzuki's route.
Damn it Destiny Why do you do things like this !!
If that Trip happened then those couple will be lovey dovey until the end!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2014 8:30 PM

Jun 2013
Favorite episode so far :)
Sep 7, 2014 11:51 PM

Feb 2013
Haruto is totally cheating on Asuka! You don't go on a date with you're ex-girlfriend when you already have a girlfriend. It looks like he still had feeling for Eba and Rin knows this and is trying to get them together. But Asuka and Haruto are good togehter. They almost had sex until Haruto's sister showed up. That was akward. Good episode.
Mar 15, 2017 10:11 PM

Jul 2014
Wonder what Rin's motive is by trying to get MC back with Eba...Still though he can't escape her allure. Of course the sister ruined the sexy time lol.
Nov 1, 2017 7:13 PM
Jan 2012
haruto almost marks a goal with asuka. haha.
Haruto seems to be in great doubt about who wants to stay. The fact that Asuka's mother hurt herself contributed to her indecision. You'll probably see Eba again when you get home, and then you'll have to decide whether to give the gift and whether to state your feelings or stay with Asuka for good.
Jan 11, 2018 12:11 PM

Jul 2017
I feel like Haruto is gonna get back together with Asuka on his trip back home. I swear if that shit happens Ima be livid because I fucking love Asuka. Fuck Yuzuki with her bitch ass self
Apr 11, 2018 12:14 PM

Aug 2014
Jesus Christ, Haruto is a scumbag. Also, Eba is a fucking bitch. She rejects Haruto, disappears from his life TWICE (they never explained why she did though) and now shows up trying to inject herself into his life? What the fuck...
Mar 16, 2019 9:26 PM

Feb 2018
Nice plan xD fantasy land dating with Eba.
May 12, 2021 7:26 AM

Jan 2013
i take back what i said about Asuka from last episode...she’s an enabler to her own detriment...just lets the guy do what he pleases without concern of their relationship until its too late...sigh
Sep 10, 2021 8:23 PM

May 2019
Asuka is the only good person in this series. The other good one died.

Haruto is a huge piece of shit. WTF going with Eba to the park. WTF just go with Asuka to her homeland!

Eba is a huge bitch now, just like her sister, that is why they are doing so well now.
Apr 30, 2022 5:47 PM

Jan 2010
Oh, I see. Rin is actively trying to ship Haruto and Yuzuki together. Yuzuki seemed to no longer be interested though, and Haruto had already moved on. Seems like Yuzuki was particularly miserable since Kyousuke's death, and Rin, concerned for her sister, is trying to use Haruto as a way to help her recover.

That being said, why did it have to be Haruto? Couldn't Rin have tried to find someone else, especially since Haruto was already in a relationship? I'm guessing, despite denying Haruto's feelings after Kyousuke's death, Yuzuki's still interested in Haruto somehow. Haruto, in return, is seemingly still interested in Yuzuki too, in spite of everything.

It really does feel like the writing is purposely trying to maintain a state of interest between Haruto and Yuzuki, but without ever actually having them in anything resembling a committed relationship. Whenever it seems like they'll get together, something breaks them apart. Whenever they seem to be moving on, something suddenly pushes them back together. Holy crap, I can't imagine reading nearly 300 manga chapters of this.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

98 by 14n9k »»
Apr 11, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

202 by Rurihime »»
Mar 19, 6:07 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2013

104 by Hinomari13 »»
Apr 21, 2023 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

84 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

77 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.