Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Feb 18, 2009 2:56 PM

Apr 2007
Not a bad ending at all, could've been better (and longer), but what's there in the end is pleasing enough. I definitely felt cheated until I took a step back and perused over bits of detail for a while to piece any lingering answers and wound up being a little more appreciative of Xam'd in the end. Reminds me of RahXephon in the fact that once you're finished, nothing really seems to make sense nor does it add up (plot holes, character motivations, etc.), but all it takes is a little thought and the entire puzzle slowly starts to come together, piece by piece.

Sure there were still a few character and plot inconsistencies (mostly towards the rushed conclusion), but the overall package, especially the first half, was quite good. Exquisite production values, some good BGM and OP/ED themes, interesting setting and plot, and a few likable, though underdeveloped, characters. Definitely a show I'll need to rewatch somewhere down the line.
BenFeb 18, 2009 3:01 PM
Feb 18, 2009 5:22 PM

Jul 2007
rawfulmao said:
I still can't decide if this show is just really deep, or really inconsistent. But anyhow it was fun to watch and not the typical shounen.

thanks
i was just thinking how to put my thoughts into words
the longer i think about it though i fear it's inconsistency...

well fortunately i liked the show even though i didn't quite get it.
i hope a re-watch will solve that problem
Feb 18, 2009 11:32 PM
Jul 2018
In the beginning, this series had made quite an impression on me; especially since it was made by studio BONES. It had all the necessary elements to make a great anime, but it stopped short towards the latter part of the series. Perhaps if it had 50 episodes to thoroughly explain the story, I might have liked it better.

Episode 26 was terrible. It was anti-climactic and left a lot of questions unanswered. Overall, I felt shortchanged. I built up a lot of hype for this series, and perhaps that’s why it failed. I loved everything about Eureka seveN, but even with its vague resemblance, I can’t bring myself to enjoy Xam’d as whole. I enjoyed the first 13 episodes, but the latter part of the series is terrible, IMO.
Mar 10, 2009 12:19 PM

Jun 2008

I'm glad Akiyuki came back in the end
Mar 14, 2009 11:28 PM
May 2008
Ok how did most of the characters still look the same after 9 years? There were a few younger characters that changed but none of the older ones. Am I the only one irritated by this? And wtf, I thought that old lady had a terrible disease, but she's still in perfect condition. And even if the disease didn't kill her, she was so old to begin with that she should have died of natural causes.
But it was a good series nonetheless. It was enjoyable, and isn't that all that really counts?

Mar 20, 2009 8:35 PM

Nov 2008
Wow, guess I won't be paying attention to reviews on this site again. Top reviews gave this a 9?

Yeah, not so much...

Like dbaranyi said, give me back my 13 hours >.<
Mar 21, 2009 4:33 AM

May 2007
This was a great series overall. Not perfect, but great nonetheless. The background story could've been explained better, and while I'm relieved to see the Captain alive, I don't know how the hell she survived. Hoping for an OVA giving more information about Xam'ds in general and showing the world 1000 years later with Nakiami. The ending was satisfying, since we got to see Akiyuki living again.

9/10
Mar 21, 2009 7:34 AM

Sep 2007
So, uh, did anyone else notice this anime ended with a Akiyuki x Haru, as well as a Akiyuki x Nakiami, "pairing"?

Though this should please all audienced, it still feels kinda ... disturbing. ._.
Mar 22, 2009 6:55 AM
Dec 2007
Wasn't there 2 Akiyukis?

I think it was when he gave the emperor his name... I don't know what really happened to that Emperor just that he turned to an "Akiyuki".

Then the Real one got a mask, lost his memory again, fell down near Yango, then turned to stone.

BTW, the captain should have died, shouldn't she?

I wan't an OVA which features the new Yango, he looks really cool! lol....
Mar 23, 2009 1:31 AM

Aug 2007
EmilyFalcon said:
Anoki123456 said:
I just have one question with Akiyuki. Could the one that appeared with Haru at the end and said "I love you" be the Hirukan(might be spelled wrong) Emperor be that Akiyuki. Because remember when Akiyuki told the Emperor that he was giving him the only that that mattered to him, his name. And then the Emperor changed and looked like Akiyuki after that. Because everyone saw Akiyuki turn into a stone and that is what Haru was standing next to when the title thing came up. So could that Akiyuki that appeared with Haru be the Emperor.

If you notice in the end, she goes back to visit the "stone" Akiyuki but the stone isn't there anymore. Akiyuki is standing in its place, and the part where they show him looking at his hand it's really bright, meaning that his eyes are still adjusting to the light after being sealed away for that long.
Also, he says to her, "I heard your voice every day."
In other words, yes, Akiyuki is still alive, and that is him.
It just took Haru's voice a while to break through to him to help him remember who he was. :)

yeah i think you got it right. also, theres no way that that akiyuki in the end was the emperor because the emperor got swallowed by the quickening chamber when it closed.
Mar 23, 2009 1:33 AM

Aug 2007
roysen said:
So, uh, did anyone else notice this anime ended with a Akiyuki x Haru, as well as a Akiyuki x Nakiami, "pairing"?

Though this should please all audienced, it still feels kinda ... disturbing. ._.

thanks for pointing this out. it's a bitter sweet ending but at least akiyuki got 2 times the love :)
Mar 25, 2009 12:05 AM
Jul 2008
dont rili get why they are al planning to wait 1000yrs 4 nakiame... no one lives for 1000 years!
did akyiuki come back or not??!?!!?
very good anime.. i totally loved it! but a very confusing end.

p.s. where was dere a pairin btwn akyiuki n nakiame?
t-babyMar 25, 2009 12:12 AM
Mar 26, 2009 9:15 PM

Nov 2008
t-baby said:
dont rili get why they are al planning to wait 1000yrs 4 nakiame... no one lives for 1000 years!

Yep, the 1000 year thing felt like the rest of the non-character plot elements: hinting at an interesting idea, but completely unexplained and undeveloped. Maybe it means that people don't age unless the natural cycle of "the Great Cliche Darkness that takes over if you don't restore the Great Cliche Balance of Good and ... whatever" has been broken. Who the hell knows or cares? Not the writers, apparently.

Pick whichever cliche suits you to explain it. That's what most people who rave about this anime are prone to do anyhow :/

/parting jab.
Mar 30, 2009 9:31 AM

Sep 2008
This certainly wasn't the best, but neither the worst anime I saw so far.
I give it 7/10, just for the music and good looking girls (yes, I know they are not real).
Confusing ending, emotions which weren't nowhere near good, and some stupid story elements are taking those 3 points. I can't believe this show has 8.29 average, damn, that's overrating.
Apr 1, 2009 12:14 AM

Oct 2007
This anime failed after ep.14 and this was a bad conclusion. Akiyuki's "death" was pretty lame and his revival was even worse. They couldn't stick the captain's death and they didn't even discuss the idea that all of them are going to be dead when Nakiami is coming back(atleast Blood Plus talked about it). As for series comments, they never did a good job of setting up the world and characters aren't really fleshed out. Plot was pretty much a mess and some stuff was unnecessary(amnesia anyone?). Romance angle was not very well done Totally disappointed with this 7/10, should have been longer to both explain the world and characters.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Apr 4, 2009 4:27 PM

Aug 2008
i really cant bealive the rating people are giving this show it started off great but further down the line (after episode 14) it began to show its true colors as the quality storywise declined but the big one for me is the fact that it slowly began to make no sense as there was no real explanation for most of the things that were going on such as real info on the xamds, the reason for the wars etc

i mean yeah it had great animation but that isnt everything and honestly it was like they tried to rush a 52 or more episode storyline into 26 and thats just silly. it would have fared better had it been released as 4 episode ova series or a sequence of movies.

anyway this series as a whole gets a 7 from me but the 1st 14 episodes would get an 8.5 and IMHO the show is a real dissapointment.
Apr 16, 2009 10:31 PM

Dec 2006
i can't agree with people who say it was inconsistent. it was consistently good and consistently bad. i'm sure this is someone somewhere's ideal anime.

inconsistent characterization? maybe. but sometimes adults in real life are inconsistent dealing with different people in different situations.

ending-wise, i've seen far worse.
Apr 18, 2009 8:53 PM

Sep 2008
I hate it in a anime if all the "main" characters don't get introduced..
at the end, Yango saw Akiyuki get turned into stone, yet didn't care shit because he didn't know him, and no one in the world knows that it was him that fought the Hiruken emperor.

Oh yea, after the end, if there still Xam'ds around? is Yango still a Xam'd?
Apr 25, 2009 10:06 AM

Oct 2007
I think the last episode was pretty decent for what the show was... but overall it left way to many loose ends and wasn't nearly as climactic enough where it should have been. Contrary to what many others feel, I believe this can be attributed to very mediocre directing. The series could have been far better than it was with some tweaks on all ends.

life is a dream
~death is reality
Apr 25, 2009 2:09 PM

Jul 2007
What happened to Nakiami?
What happened to Akiouki?
What happened to the "other" akiouki?
Why they were at war?
What are Xamds?

Yeah seriously despite i didnt got anything of that ( or actually im not sure of anything i just make stupid guesses) i loved this show. 9/10 from me
Apr 30, 2009 8:10 PM

Oct 2008
I give this show an 8 out of 10.

Minus one point because the plot jumped around so much. From Akiyuki-Haru-Furuichi to Akiyuki-Nakiami to postal service ship to Nakiami-Yango to Haru-Furuichi to Raigyo-Akiyuki to Ishuu-Nakiami to Nakiami-Little Sister to Haru-Midori to Fusa-Tojiro to that old lady-Akiyuki to the captain-his assistant to the doctor-captain to father-Midori... I mean I could go on and on you know? Just wayyyy too many relationships and the ones that should not have been included sucked up the time to show the good ones.

Like I absolutely loved the Yango-Nakiami relationship as well as Ishuu-Nakiami. I also liked the Haru-Akiyuki-Furuichi threesome, which I wish they had built up and Haru-Akiyuki. I'm really glad they did the Fusa-Tojiro bit too.

But they really didn't need a lot of these extras, like Sannova-Nakiami. I was like "WTF? It's like two episodes from the end and we JUST learn that Nakiami has this incredible relationship with Sannova-sama?!" Those kind of things really pissed me off because they were focusing on those relationships IN THE LAST EPISODE when I was hoping they would talk about an IMPORTANT relationship.

The other minus one point was that Nakiami gets FUCKIN SEALED FOR 1000 YEARS!!!! WITH NO YANGO!!!!!!
I seriously bawled. She was my favorite character.

Okay, I'm done with my little review. And note that even though I said all this, those were the only things I didn't like about the show.

P.S. HOW THE FUCK DID YANGO GO FROM THAT LITTLE CUTE PUDGY KID TO THAT BADASS???!!!! That was a shock. :)
May 2, 2009 9:19 AM
Mar 2009
Lazyfulness said:
I hate it in a anime if all the "main" characters don't get introduced..
at the end, Yango saw Akiyuki get turned into stone, yet didn't care shit because he didn't know him, and no one in the world knows that it was him that fought the Hiruken emperor.

Oh yea, after the end, if there still Xam'ds around? is Yango still a Xam'd?

Hard to to say conclusively but he is shown wearing an arm bandage, so it could be. However as Akiyuki is turning to stone his arm is still transformed but after he turns to stone , one can't see whether his arms returns to normal or not and therefore the possibility exists he just wears the bandage to remember Nakiami.
May 3, 2009 8:36 PM

Nov 2008
7/10

It's full of cheesy scenes, lots of tears and "copied" screens from Eureka Seven. It gets boring if you have watched Eureka Seven after you pass episode 12. If you haven't, then this will be a treat for you.

Again... -3 for cheesy scenes and character interaction. The typical bad guy, good guy, "everyone is up in arms over their childhood memories" are unoriginal and anime needs a brand new restart from the formula. It's been used in almost every anime released in the last 3 years, from Code Geass to TTGL.
May 4, 2009 12:18 PM

Oct 2008
Damn, anime was really good. That scene with "unknown letters" dropping and vacancy playing, made my heart go crazy... That was Perfect ending. But, it's a bit sad, that Nakiami had to do such sacrifice...
10/10, It's almost the best anime i seen (Xe, Elfen lied still is the best :P ).
TMiracleMay 7, 2009 7:36 AM
May 18, 2009 1:31 PM

Aug 2008
canephalanx said:

Grown-up Hinokimaru looked like Raigyo so much. And grown-up Yango ftw.

I hope they do a 2nd Season but with other set of characters, but still in the Xam'd World and say 1000 years after this timeline.

Man. I actually thought that Hinokimaru was Raigyo. It warmed my heart as Akushiba was writing the letter and mentioning all of the crew. Like Kobako riding the kayak.

Ishu crying was pretty upsetting to watch, and later on when she's speaking to the Nakiami's door it tugged at my heart strings. Seeing Yango there and look that cool was just wicked though, as he was walking away I thought who the hell is this. And when he turned around and you saw the scars it was just amaze.

I think that the whole sending thoughts to people that you love was a good message to drive home.

And Haru looked so much better with hair inbetween her school days and the extreme shortness. But yeh, was infinitely heart warming when he showed up and fulfilled his promise, it reminded me of when he's fighting the emperor and said "There's something I need to tell you so wait for me".

Midori older was pretty cool, her chiding her dad for not crying was pretty amusing. I'm sure she's grown up as a better human than what she was before >__>.

I didn't mind the end. The reuniting of Akiyuki and Haru was touching, but it was sad thinking of Nakiami being all alone in the chamber for the next thousand years. It's the exact opposite of what she's wished for but she sacrificed her desires for the world. ;___;

I wonder if Kujireika will be forgive her if she see's her again. Surely after the prompting of Akiyuki when she had fallen from the sky has made her a less hateful person.

Pretty deep series.

Moment that still gets me for the suprise; Furuichi. xD. I think I'll remember that for a while.
Jun 6, 2009 8:24 AM

Jan 2009
I was disappointed by this show. It was like Last exile + Evangelion.. and I only like LA so you can understand my problem with it when it is more Eva than LA.
Jun 20, 2009 6:49 PM

Mar 2008
Good on the whole... but damn 9 years of waiting...
Jun 21, 2009 8:04 PM

Sep 2008
I'm not a big fan of loose endings, but honestly guys, be a bit more open-minded here. The characters are still alive, they keep going on. The story doesn't end if it's still being written.

This show is entirely based on character design, there isn't really a plot because the goals of the characters shift according to other characters.

Cowboy Bebop was similar in focusing entirely on character development. It didn't switch between focusing on many characters, but rather focused on the small group of main characters, one at a time. There was no plot, and yet, it's one of the best shows around.

I actually /liked/ how it switched focus between different characters. Of course, the series would have done better with a 30+ episode package there to help people understand the world itself, but it's not that bad for what it is.

Strangely enough, I think the only character I felt wasn't as fleshed out was Akiyuki, even though the "plot" revolved around him.

The show is great for what it gives us, and my trip to E7 should prove an enjoyable one, as people have told me.
Jun 27, 2009 7:58 PM

Feb 2009
I think the ending was decent enough. The majority (if not all) of the people who are not content with Akiyuki's return would have been even more pissed off had they kept him a rock. I like that he came back, even if it took him nine years. He was kept company by Haru's constant visits.

And it was sad that Nakiami had to stay in there, sealed for 1,000 years but I'm a bit confused. Why did she have to stay in there? Wouldn't the tower be sealed even without her? That's what I was wondering.

What I love about this series is how expressive they are. When they're mad or when they cry, you can see it and you feel it. Most other series have them cry with tears simply running down the face, you don't see the wrinkles and the scrunches and the pain.

The series could have stayed on path a bit more, I think I'm most disappointed in Raigyo's death...thought that it was kind of sad how he died like that. I mean, he was strong enough to hold off many enemies at once but a few bullets to the arm and he bolts down under? Hmm...

At least there was an ending. 7/10.
Aug 8, 2009 4:04 PM

Jun 2009
Cloud1234 said:
What happened to Nakiami?
What happened to Akiouki?
What happened to the "other" akiouki?
Why they were at war?
What are Xamds?

Yeah seriously despite i didnt got anything of that ( or actually im not sure of anything i just make stupid guesses) i loved this show. 9/10 from me

Nakiami is in a sort of Sleep of which she will awake in 1000 years.
Akiyuki is alive, watch the last episodes closely when he told the xamd emperor that he'll be able to handle remembering his name and he did it but it took him 9 years.
You notice the statue of Akiyuki at the last Episode and the flowers growing on top of it ? The last seconds show the flowers growing at the ground and that there's the statue no more because akiyuki was finally able to remember his Name.
Aug 9, 2009 1:06 PM

Mar 2009
avg show with good eyecandy animation, only saving grace is that akiyuki isnt as annoying as renton from euraka seven
Nov 15, 2009 12:36 AM

Aug 2009
Why has nobody grown old over nine years? Only some kid-characters grew up. Are everybody immortal? Then they can meet Nakiami in 1000 years.
Nov 17, 2009 6:36 PM

Nov 2007
I really enjoy the ending song even after all these months.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Nov 19, 2009 12:53 PM

May 2009
NUUUUU T_T somehow this made me tear -.- It was like a sad nostalgic ending or something.

And I've gotta say, all the kids growing older and all was really excellent! Made my throat tighten T.T

Omigossssh! YANBOOO! You just became my favorite character in one hit of bairly one min of screen time! You owned everybody T.T
Dec 16, 2009 5:11 PM

Feb 2009
I DONT UNDERSTAND

DX

somebody explain the ending for me.

it's open, but a little too open

but it was so gooood
Dec 27, 2009 9:54 AM
Dec 2009
For all those who are confused that makes sense, this is the kind of anime that is deep and is supposed to make you THINK FOR YOURSELF, just like was the main focus of Akiyuki, either he thinks for himself or he dies. This corelates to lots of schools of enlightenment, either you think for yourself and discover your true self or you can basically stay existenstially dead (frozen as stone), not really living and not really ever knowing yourself.

It really helps understanding if you have studied zen, non-dual, enlightenment philosophies, or are just interested in understanding more about yourself, as it's all over the place in this anime.

Hiruken Emperor - I'm confused like you all too, but that's good cause it's intended to be that way. I took the Emperor as the physical manifestion of all the world's suffering/chaos/misery into one physical form.

Hiruken Emperor/Akiyuki - Hiruken Emperor was just an empty form filled to the brim with the whole world's suffering and Akiyuki in the end was an awake soul that fully knew himself. By giving the emperor his name they merged in a sense into one being.

Nakiami ending - I don't understand why it was necessary for her to seal herself away? Didn't Akiyuki take care of everything? Didn't he pacify the Emperor by merging with him? If anyone can help me out on this it would be nice :)

One of the best anime's I've seen, would have been perfect but like others have said the later half dropped slightly from perfection, could have used more episodes to flush out the story/world better.

Anyways such a wonderul and touching anime, will stay close to my heart and it's overall message of THINK FOR YOURSELF is very inspiring.
Feb 23, 2010 5:54 AM
Apr 2008
I've just finished this not long ago and liked it.
It reminded me a lot of Eureka Seven early in the beginning, but it went its own path later on.
I liked when they separated and how some characters, while all "main", didn't really get to know each other (Yango - Akiyuki for example).

The ending was satisfying as well. Except for Nakiami. She was my favorite character and I don't like how she ends up in there for 1000 years.
Mar 12, 2010 7:15 AM

Jul 2009
8/10..nooo Namiaki!!!!!!!
Do i must wait 1000 years to wait for her to awaken??
Apr 23, 2010 4:56 PM

Apr 2010
dbaranyi said:
What a garbage ending. But then, considering how mediocre the writing was in this series the poor ending shouldn't be surprising.

Twenty-six episodes of metapyhisical baloney, back story only hinted at, characters brought back from the dead. This was a waste of 13 hours of my life.

Good animation will never make up for the lack of a coherent plot and the lack of consistant characterization.

My thoughts exactly (Crap ending) but I still feel you were being lenient. The anime had a great first episode, but, after that, it went terribly down hill.

It felt even more painful because it was like watching a worse version of eureka seven all again with a mix of last exile. Only good thing was it didn't have the annoying characters like eureka served.

The plot was so shallow and "unoriginal". This show had so much potential with good animation and some unique characters but with a pathetic plot like that, I would not recommend it to my worst enemy.

P.S - 4/10 at best. Arghhh what a waste of time.
Apr 29, 2010 6:57 AM

Jul 2008
I've just finished rewatching it and I still can't make more than a bit of sense of the whole story. If they had given it an additional season of length and spent some more time on setting exposition it would really shine.

And while I do feel that series just weren't the same after the episode Furuichi died I don't think that scores as low as 4 are justified. Though the rewatch made me rethink the 9 I gave it and put an 8 instead.
Jaen-ni-rinApr 29, 2010 7:02 AM
May 2, 2010 7:02 PM
Sep 2009
Beautiful, just beautiful.

This is such an underrated show, everything about it is captivating.

I just can't believe it's over.
May 17, 2010 4:34 AM

Oct 2009
An unbelievable anime and really underrated, ending was a masterpiece but a little sad, at the end I cried like a baby...
Why Nakiami had to sacrifice herself :(
anyway for me it will be one of the best anime shows ever
hasylyMay 17, 2010 4:56 AM
Jun 9, 2010 10:25 AM

Oct 2008
I guess something was missing in this story (maybe character's development). Overall was a good show but the ending was a little weak and didn't convinced me at all. Haru is a wonderfull character and Vacancy a very beautiful song.

7/10
psygolNov 10, 2010 8:07 AM
Jun 23, 2010 5:38 AM

Nov 2008
Ended how I suspected I would like to know why Akiyuki came back at the end though? Anyway great job another great series from BONES. XD
9/10
Jun 30, 2010 7:27 AM

Oct 2009
DoubleD369 said:
I would like to know why Akiyuki came back at the end though?

as Akiyuki said, it took him some time but in the end he remembered who he was before he was turned into stone
hasylyJun 30, 2010 7:47 AM
Jul 22, 2010 4:10 PM
Apr 2008
The ending wasn't particularly happy to me, nor was it terribly sad. Quite satisfying.. I guess? :/ I find it sweet how that kiddo(who used to always hang around Nakiami, and is like.. a MAN now) is still waiting for Nakiami. :)
Jul 30, 2010 8:08 PM

Mar 2010
Personaly i disliked the ending, 1. Akiyuki's giving up of name or whatever seemed rather pointless since Nakiami seems to be the one that got rid of everything. 2. Akiyuki was the one that was suppose to save the world, Nakiami staying in 1000 year coma is pointless if Akiyuki doesn't save her at the last moment. and 3. Exactly how does every1 expect to be there in 1000 years?
Sep 6, 2010 12:05 AM

Sep 2009
awesome series gets a 10 for me because i just really enjoyed it :)
it made me sad how Nakiami gave her life for everyone and Ishu was crying >.<
i cried during this episode twice :'(
also i liked the end with how Akiyuki came back and finally told Haru he loved her
and it also it was sad when Haru saw her furuichi and Akiyuki in those kids on the bus :'(
really great anime i really liked the fight scenes the story was great
it was awesome :)

Oct 20, 2010 1:42 PM

Aug 2009
Episode - Loved it, the ending was really nice, very bitter sweet.

Series - 8/10The trailers/OP were a little misleading when it came to the amount of action. The story could of done with a little tightening up but the art and music was superb!

On to Outlaw Star now =3
Oct 25, 2010 11:02 PM

Jul 2010
Loved this show. There were a lot of un-answered questions but sometimes you just got to use your imagination. I give it a 9.5/10.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 25 Discussion

Esquire - Jan 28, 2009

47 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 13, 2023 7:22 AM

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 24 Discussion

cyruz - Jan 21, 2009

48 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 13, 2023 6:23 AM

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 23 Discussion

daveid9001 - Jan 14, 2009

45 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 13, 2023 5:47 AM

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

daveid9001 - Jan 7, 2009

50 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 13, 2023 5:09 AM

Poll: » Bounen no Xamdou Episode 21 Discussion

windy - Dec 31, 2008

46 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 12, 2023 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.