Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2009 5:34 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Cute enough, but unfortunatley I found both the leads slightly annoying straight off the bat. Pretty generic stuff, and the characters seemed a little uneven. It was nice that the guy was shown to be the emotive one, but the ott crying seemed to come out of nowhere :/
Feb 18, 2009 11:15 AM

Sep 2008
Agreed. Usually, male and female characters complement eachother, but in this one, they were both so alike it was weird.
Cute, though! First time seeing a guy crying in a shoujo manga xD.

*^*Random Rant*^*
May 11, 2010 2:16 PM

Jun 2009
It was good (cute characters etc.), but the way the guy cried...It somehow "destroyed" the whole thing in the end...~~"
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
May 19, 2010 4:40 PM

Jan 2010
I liked everything about it and I thought the guy crying only made the whole chapter better :)
Jun 30, 2010 10:54 PM

Aug 2009
This story was cute. Not awesome, but cute.

I usually highly dislike crying guys (I mean REALLY dislike it), but I thought this guy was pretty cute.
At least it wasn't one of those overly pathetic crying situations.
Feb 19, 2011 6:05 PM

Nov 2010
BlasianAngel said:
This story was cute. Not awesome, but cute.

I usually highly dislike crying guys (I mean REALLY dislike it), but I thought this guy was pretty cute.
At least it wasn't one of those overly pathetic crying situations.

yeah!
i agree!
o.0
Apr 4, 2011 8:16 AM

Aug 2009
The guy cried. I was really shocked.
It was really cute. I like it.
chiquit0621Apr 4, 2011 8:23 AM

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

May 1, 2011 5:22 PM
Dec 2010
Lolz, it was funny though, the girl didn't want to be a target so she rather have the relationship kept secret and the guy cried (as in cried). I was surprised to see the guy crying all of a sudden it was pretty fast. I tried imagining other guys from a shoujo manga cry, just couldn't get the picture.
[/url]
Jan 7, 2012 11:27 AM

Aug 2009
The story was generic, the female lead pretty forgettable, but Suwa stands out because of his little crying scene.

I'm no fan of whiny guys, but I am in favor of them showing their emotions. In my opinion, real men do cry and should feel free to do so without being ridiculed. It was a very rushed little scene that really made a difference.
Mar 9, 2014 12:11 PM
Jan 2014
The story was pretty sweet (nothing all that special), but the only memorable part of it, in my opinion, was Suwa (I was sort of annoyed by the main girl because of how superficial she came across). It was nice to see a more emotive bishounen, but that scene felt rushed and even forced. I wasn't expecting the crying because it came so suddenly. There was so little development that the characters/the relationship felt superficial. Despite this, I agree that the rushed scene at the end made a difference in how I liked the manga. 6.5/10.
2SugoiToActSugoiMar 9, 2014 12:14 PM
moving on.
May 23, 2014 2:50 PM

Nov 2008
Hahaha I didn't expect him to cry
Apr 6, 2016 5:08 PM

May 2013
I like this because it was unusual. A secret relationship like this is more a hallmark of American movies than manga, so this was different.
Nov 2, 2019 7:55 AM

Oct 2016
Female lead isn't likeable. It was her fault but she make it like it was Suwa's fault that they dating in secret. Suwa crying is adorable though.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.