Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Jul 8, 2014 8:01 PM
Jun 2012
You guys could just use some of the revenue generated from Adverts and use them for anti-ddos services such as Cloudflare or something like that. I mean they can handle bandwidths upto 120 Gbps. But then again, this really is a free service and we really should be downloading a copy of our list in case shit hits the fan.

But yeah, I know I'm late as hell.
Jul 8, 2014 8:16 PM

Nov 2010
Kaga_Kouko said:
You guys could just use some of the revenue generated from Adverts and use them for anti-ddos services such as Cloudflare or something like that. I mean they can handle bandwidths upto 120 Gbps. But then again, this really is a free service and we really should be downloading a copy of our list in case shit hits the fan.

But yeah, I know I'm late as hell.
You are late, they already have Incapsula.
Aug 31, 2014 5:33 AM
Jul 2014
Xenograft said:
Thanks again for all your help! I wish there was some sort of Internet police who could prosecute the trouble makers ...

More than likely it's the FBI doing all this anyhow same for HS and nyaa.
Sep 1, 2014 3:29 AM

Jul 2008
Thanks for everything Xinil, keep fighting and never give in :D
Sep 1, 2014 11:46 AM
Jun 2012
Considering Japan said they would start fighting back hard against anime subbing, I wouldn't be surprised if this was sourced out to some group by either the industry or the government themselves. The timing for these attacks lines up with their announcement rather suspiciously.
Sep 1, 2014 11:58 AM

Aug 2011
Darkmatterx76 said:
Considering Japan said they would start fighting back hard against anime subbing, I wouldn't be surprised if this was sourced out to some group by either the industry or the government themselves. The timing for these attacks lines up with their announcement rather suspiciously.

lolwat

» Escapism.

Sep 1, 2014 12:23 PM

Mar 2010
Darkmatterx76 said:

I agree.

It's not too difficult for the government to hire out people in the rest of the world to DDoS sites they don't like. On the one hand, "the free ride's over." On the other hand, there's gonna be hell to pay for such underhanded attacks.
Sep 1, 2014 12:27 PM

Sep 2009
I am kind of behind on things, but does that have to do now with the fact that I can't access nyaa or hs or anything of the sort?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw it indeed; skipped those posts.

I was thinking it's only me. Ah, I'm getting sad.
xoxo
Sep 1, 2014 12:52 PM
Jul 2018
This all started happening after 4chan found the only surviving uncencored version of Angel Cop in the internets and put it on public tracker Nyaa. Now Jews want to shut down entire anime scene in retaliation. Anyone intrested in the uncencored version toss me PM.
Sep 1, 2014 1:44 PM
Jun 2012
I would think that what's going on in Gaza would be a bit more important that what's going on in the world of anime.

I've never seen Angel Cop (I think) so what's so special about the uncensored version?
Sep 1, 2014 2:16 PM

Mar 2010
Darkmatterx76 said:
I've never seen Angel Cop (I think) so what's so special about the uncensored version?

Last I checked; "a super-Jew showing her true colors and proving that she's just as homicidal as the last Jew-hating Nazi." Other Jews and Israelis didn't like it because it robs them of the notion that "Jews Can't Be Evil" or some crap like that. :P
Sep 1, 2014 2:18 PM

Nov 2013
Tyrenol said:
Darkmatterx76 said:

Last I checked; "a super-Jew showing her true colors and proving that she's just as homicidal as the last Jew-hating Nazi." Other Jews and Israelis didn't like it because it robs them of the notion that "Jews Can't Be Evil" or some crap like that. :P

wat
Sep 1, 2014 3:32 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
This announcement is over a year old and I don't think any posts in it are really relevant anymore...

Thus, Thread Locked.
KinetaSep 1, 2014 6:07 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]

More topics from this board

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

201 by EverySportsAnime »»
8 hours ago

» New Site Update: Peak Anime 🗻 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Mar 31

213 by Destinesia »»
10 hours ago

» Heavenly Easter Delusion: Devil and Dolce ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Mar 27

3340 by Terra_strong »»
Apr 17, 8:26 PM

» MAL Game "Fantasy Anime League" Opens for Spring 2024 ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Mar 17

144 by The_real_maomao »»
Apr 9, 4:26 PM

» English Titles Added to Desktop; Moving Towards a Romanized/English Toggle ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Feb 12, 2020

121 by Vaturna »»
Apr 4, 5:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.