Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 3, 2013 8:06 AM
Aug 2013
I would definitely classify this as a rare netori hentai.
Sep 9, 2013 4:47 PM

Mar 2009
Ahahahahaha! the ending... wow the husband probably gone nuts after seeing that, definitely one of the wtf NTRs for such a realistic, plain starting.
Sep 11, 2013 6:32 AM
Aug 2013
I think the most hilarious part was when the screen had a threesome with sisters like some ultimate finishing attack. Then even the teacher decided to join in.
Apr 20, 2014 9:14 AM

Jan 2014
I couldn;t even count this as an NTR..
bioguy23 said:

I totally agree with you...from the beginning the little brother was really the main protagonist here..he got his crush stolen away from his by his older brother...but he gains her back...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jul 4, 2016 9:06 AM
Feb 2015
you'd think the older brother would know how he felt about the woman. Dick move, sir. It isnt really NTR, if it is, i'd say its more "You NTR'd me, Im NTR'ing you right back!" so i think its more netori, if im getting the definition of that correct.
Dec 13, 2017 4:13 AM

Sep 2012
ssnake42069 said:
you'd think the older brother would know how he felt about the woman. Dick move, sir. It isnt really NTR, if it is, i'd say its more "You NTR'd me, Im NTR'ing you right back!" so i think its more netori, if im getting the definition of that correct.

yea its clear he knew how his little bro felt, he was just dumb & thought like a lot adults ah that's childish crush he gets over it soon so no reason to hold back & go for what i want. so yes its netori/reverse NTR (i have same question about the definition that's why i wrote like this netori/reverse NTR cause i am not sure which is right)

yes its the situation "You NTR'd me, Im NTR'ing you right back!" so Netori without rape if it is considered Netori without rape

no matter what u think & no matter the situation (even if age difference happen to be a lot more then in here where she is bit older then MC) u wont go after some1 ur family member likes or ur the worse scum on earth that's family rule number1!!! :)

the brother that notices first other brothers feeling for same woman has to back of so if u see ur brother liking same woman & he doesn't know ur feeling u need to do the right think & back off at least until its clear it doesn't work out that she rejected him, & in this case big bro didn't do that
Sugram22Dec 16, 2017 3:12 AM
Sep 10, 2020 1:30 AM
Nov 2017
Sugram22 said:
ssnake42069 said:

yea its clear he knew how his little bro felt, he was just dumb & thought like a lot adults ah that's childish crush he gets over it soon so no reason to hold back & go for what i want. so yes its netori/reverse NTR (i have same question about the definition that's why i wrote like this netori/reverse NTR cause i am not sure which is right)

yes its the situation "You NTR'd me, Im NTR'ing you right back!" so Netori without rape if it is considered Netori without rape

no matter what u think & no matter the situation (even if age difference happen to be a lot more then in here where she is bit older then MC) u wont go after some1 ur family member likes or ur the worse scum on earth that's family rule number1!!! :)

the brother that notices first other brothers feeling for same woman has to back of so if u see ur brother liking same woman & he doesn't know ur feeling u need to do the right think & back off at least until its clear it doesn't work out that she rejected him, & in this case big bro didn't do that

Man I had a friend in highschool that would steal one girl from his older brother since the girl was the same age as the younger brother but she would keep going from one brother back to the other. She never stopped doing that until the brothers finally decided it wasn’t worth there blood
Sep 11, 2020 1:27 PM

Sep 2012
L-Mo-Reppin said:
Sugram22 said:

Man I had a friend in highschool that would steal one girl from his older brother since the girl was the same age as the younger brother but she would keep going from one brother back to the other. She never stopped doing that until the brothers finally decided it wasn’t worth there blood

OFC if she can't make up her mind or is slut its not worth it
Sep 11, 2020 1:29 PM
Nov 2017
Sugram22 said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:

OFC if she can't make up her mind or is slut its not worth it

She was one of those girls that was like a 3 as a kid but once she hit highschool she hit a 9-10
Dec 30, 2020 3:57 AM
Dec 2020
Any motherxson hentai suggestions? Or milfss
Sep 15, 2021 12:27 AM
Oct 2020
What hentai is it? I need to know
Sep 15, 2021 12:27 AM
Oct 2020
Sep 15, 2021 12:36 AM
Oct 2020
bioguy23 said:

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aniyome Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Sep 20, 2016

20 by Sugram22 »»
Sep 11, 2020 1:31 PM

Poll: » Aniyome Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Sep 21, 2016

2 by L-Mo-Reppin »»
Aug 15, 2020 3:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.