Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 2, 2016 11:29 AM

Feb 2014
I hope they will die horribly.
Jun 16, 2016 5:31 AM

Nov 2014
What could be 'bad' for you might be 'good' for someone else. We have only been seeing the side of humans and not the titans, or other creatures. So unless everything is laid out, I'm not going to call them evil.

And even then, I don't think I'd ever call them evil, for they grew up in a place not that of humans, so their way of life and morals are not similar with humans. There is no black and white to this story, nor good and bad. Just creatures trying to survive.

What Armin said to Annie has stuck with me even to this day:

"I don't like the terms 'good person' or 'bad person' because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person."
Jun 16, 2016 4:42 PM
Jun 2013
I had sympathy for them at first but as time goes on (especially this latest chapter... ergh... my heart ;___; ) I'm liking them less and less (sans maybe Annie). They've just killed too many people without even trying other options as far as we can tell. Maybe they'll have some amazingly good reason revealed in the end, but right now it's not doing it for me.

Actually, I was kind of hoping that Reiner would have a change of heart after his near death and try to get Bert to stop what he was doing, but that turned out to be false. Can't say I'm sad to see either of them die at this point, after everything they've cost people. </3
Oct 2, 2016 12:34 PM
Oct 2016
it's not their fault that they were broght up in that place if it wasnt for that they probably wouldnt have hurt those people and if it wasnt for them eren wouldnt have ever found out about his power or even gotten it in the first place so even though they killed many people they might also be the cause of humanityn being able to live outside the walls
Dec 3, 2016 11:23 AM
Nov 2015
After reading the latest chapters. They thing they're doing is 90% right. Each one is doing the best for his dream.
Feb 5, 2017 1:04 AM
Feb 2017
Fuck them and you saying that their is a "good reason" for their actions which damn near brought the human race to extinction really scares. Me based on your logic Hitler must have had a good reason to kill all of the Jews lol. You having sympathy for these evil bastards is just like someone having sympathy for Hitler and stalin after what they did. Your comment scares me , nothing they did had a good reason. You and the other 94% who voted that they had good reasons are really fucked up in the head seriously.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Yesterday, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 22, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.