Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 31, 2013 7:30 PM

Jul 2011
PETRA!!!! AURUO!!!!!!!!
THIS IS CRAZY!!! OH MY OH MY!! For a non-manga reader like me, this episode left a really really huge impact, I'm still kinda shaking while typing this.... So crazy!!! Seriously... ARGHH

Watching how intense this episode is, make me really want to watch the final episode in japan!!!! :O
Aug 31, 2013 7:32 PM

Apr 2012
"Power of nakama! Believe in your companions!!"

This ain't fairy tail bitch!
Aug 31, 2013 7:33 PM
Jul 2018
WOW. It felt way too short to be 20 minutes long!

Eren is dead again? I bet he'll come back somehow later on.
Aug 31, 2013 7:34 PM

Aug 2012
Attack on Titan's invaluable shonen life lesson: Don't believe in your friends; they aren't good enough. Don't believe in yourself; you're not good enough either. hahaha
Aug 31, 2013 7:41 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was fucking intense lol
Aug 31, 2013 7:41 PM

Apr 2008
the ost was crazy good ! it gets to the feels
I applause that animation *+*
Aug 31, 2013 7:45 PM

Jul 2013
Man that was fucking intense.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2013 7:45 PM

Sep 2006
This portion was something I marathoned my way through in the manga, so watching it again in anime is still pretty shocking for me. ... Poor Levi squad...
Aug 31, 2013 7:46 PM

Aug 2013
KaiserNazrin said:

Watching Levi seeing his squad corpses is even more sadder. He sure know how to keep his cool, Mikasa just outright rage after seeing Eren being eaten by FT.

Alwaysss :D
Aug 31, 2013 7:47 PM
Dec 2012
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
That FT bitch! I wanted her dead so bad since i saw her kill Levi's team, but by the end of the episode she was still alive. =/
I was really angry while watching the episode, i guess that's what a good anime does to you. Provokes much more emotion.
Aug 31, 2013 7:48 PM

Sep 2011
Someone spoil for me what's gonna happen to eren please ? XD
Aug 31, 2013 7:50 PM

May 2013
Felt that Eren's fight with the Female titan could have been handled better but wasn't too bad. By the way what was the ost playing when Mikasa was chasing female titan like a boss.
Aug 31, 2013 7:52 PM

Feb 2012
That was some kinky Titan foreplay.
Aug 31, 2013 7:53 PM

Oct 2010
Great episode once it decided to stop with all the recaps and filler dialogue about 7 minutes in. This show is so awesome and terrible at the same time.
Aug 31, 2013 7:56 PM

May 2013
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I want moreeeeeee! /SCREAMS
Aug 31, 2013 7:56 PM
May 2011
Great episode, someone know the song name when mikasa chase the female titan?
Aug 31, 2013 7:57 PM

Jan 2012
Calumz said:
Takashi981 said:
OH GOD!!!
This was so distressing!!!
I wonder how they are going to end the season and if they are going to make a new season...

why wouldst they make a new season? its getting alot of views worldwide and in JP , final episode being shown in cinema

because the manga is barely like 15 chapters ahead,wait a year or 2 till it gets more material
Aug 31, 2013 7:58 PM
Aug 2013
Ayame0126 said:
WOW. It felt way too short to be 20 minutes long!

That's because of all the filler. It wasn't close to 20 minutes of anything that needed to be there.
Aug 31, 2013 7:59 PM

Apr 2012
WHY DID EVERYONE HAVE TO DIE
WHY DID EREN HAVE TO GET EATEN
WHYYYY SNK WHY
Mikasa's look of despair made me so sad ;___; but her and levi should save him soon.
only four episodes left????? agghhhhh
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2013 8:01 PM

Aug 2013
sasukefan38 said:
Attack on Titan's invaluable shonen life lesson: Don't believe in your friends; they aren't good enough. Don't believe in yourself; you're not good enough either. hahaha

You can only rely on your yandere.
Aug 31, 2013 8:03 PM

Aug 2012
Oh my god this episode was crazy!!! Titan vs Titan was epic as hell and Mikasa going off at the end dammmn. R.I.P Levi's team tho :(
Aug 31, 2013 8:04 PM

Aug 2013
One of my favorite moments (both while reading the manga and watching this episode) was that little hindsight bias mental monologue Eren had after transforming. It's a completely understandable reaction, of course. It's only natural he would feel guilty after what happened, but I love how he goes from blaming himself for their colleagues' deaths to blaming her. Because he could have saved them, yes, but, in the end, it's her fault.
Aug 31, 2013 8:06 PM

Jun 2008
Ugh that seemed so short. I wanted it to last forever ._.
Mikasa oh how I missed you. Her+Levi better kill that stupid bitch :/
Aug 31, 2013 8:07 PM
Dec 2012
My interpretation of this episode:
DISCLAIMER: I have not read the manga this is merely my predictions

Aug 31, 2013 8:09 PM

Feb 2009
There were both some derpy moments and also some good animation in this episode. I don't mind huge changes in quality for specific cuts in something like *monogatari where the action scenes are rare but generally well animated and the rest isn't anything special (but at least creative at being low budget), but for a show like this I'd rather it be a bit more consistent. Hopefully they'll clean it up on the BD.

Gripsocks said:
My interpretation of this episode:
DISCLAIMER: I have not read the manga this is merely my predictions

You're half right,
Aug 31, 2013 8:11 PM

Jan 2012
The death of the squad was hard to watch, especially when Levi passed and saw what happened to them. :'(

I was excited to see Eren transform again and fight the female Titan. Too bad she's way out of his league in terms of fighting, controlling herself while in her Titan form, and that hardening power of hers.

Eren getting eaten again was also painful to watch, but he's most likely alive.
Mikasa was beyond pissed off after witnessing that and it was awesome to see her being able to do so much damage to the Titan by herself.

Oh and that amazing animation/soundtrack like usual.

This episode was full of so much emotion and action.

The thing I'm curious about is whether that thing was originally human or Titan and their purpose of doing this. I doubt we'll find out soon.
Aug 31, 2013 8:12 PM
Custom Title

Jul 2009
My body was not ready. I must now change everything I am wearing.
Aug 31, 2013 8:12 PM

Aug 2013
Awesome.

I'm gonna miss Petra :(

And Mikasa was so badass, gotta love her <3
セクシーヒップスター
Aug 31, 2013 8:13 PM
Aug 2012
Oh come on... Now this series is bullshitting me.

How the hell is Mikasa supposed to do a better job at hunting the FT than three of Levi's best officers who attacked simultaneously? She's been in how many combat situations before this... What? Two and a half? And Levi's best had been in how many? Countless?

This series is trying to tell me that experience means jack-shit compared to miraculous talent and a handful combat experience?

Might as well send Mikasa alone against all the titans and the threat would be over. Can't wait to see how Levi shrinks in comparison to Mikasa, gotta love when that happens, seriously, looking forward to it.

With that said, I did love this episode though.
Aug 31, 2013 8:15 PM

Apr 2009
shurryy said:

How the hell is Mikasa supposed to do a better job at hunting the FT than three of Levi's best officers who attacked simultaneously? She's been in how many combat situations before this... What? Two and a half? And Levi's best had been in how many? Countless?

The FT isn't trying to kill Mikasa like she was trying to kill Levi's squad, she was trying to escape. Not to mention she was coming off the back of two tough battles one after the other.

Mikasa is roughly at the level of Levi's squad, and probably just below Mike and Levi.
Aug 31, 2013 8:17 PM
Aug 2012
Amarrez said:

The FT isn't trying to kill Mikasa like she was trying to kill Levi's squad, she was trying to escape. Not to mention she was coming off the back of two tough battles one after the other.

Mikasa is roughly at the level of Levi's squad, and probably just below Mike and Levi.

Fair point.

I'll let it slide for now, as I am sure i'll get far more chances in the future to call bullshit on Mikasa's miraculous not to mention unbelievable talents. Talent only get's you so far... Or was it opposite?

EDIT:
Who's Mike?

EDIT x2:
Looked it up. Nevermind the edit above.
shurryyAug 31, 2013 8:21 PM
Aug 31, 2013 8:18 PM

Feb 2009
shurryy said:

This series is trying to tell me that experience means jack-shit compared to miraculous talent and a handful combat experience?

Might as well send Mikasa alone against all the titans and the threat would be over. Can't wait to see how Levi shrinks in comparison to Mikasa, gotta love when that happens, seriously, looking forward to it.

With that said, I did love this episode though.

Mikasa fueled by pure Erenlust manages to trip up an exhausted female titan trying to escape, rather than defend itself like before? Were you not paying attention?
Aug 31, 2013 8:20 PM

Feb 2009
shurryy said:

EDIT:
Who's Mike?

Hint: He can smell your bullshit from a mile away.

Apr 2012
PEEEEEEEEEEEETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ))))))):

GO GO MIKASA, CRUSH THAT BITCH
Aug 2012
HalfMetalJacket said:
As for shurryy, Not bullsh*t anymore!!!

Stop me. I do what I want.

JOHJ said:

Hint: He can smell your bullshit from a mile away.

Hint: Get a shower. I can smell you from the other side of the world.
Aug 31, 2013 8:21 PM

May 2009
A great episode, indeed.

And for those asking for the track played during Mikasa's pursuit for the FT, you will have to wait for the second OST.
Aug 31, 2013 8:22 PM

Jul 2013
shurryy said:
Amarrez said:

Fair point.

I'll let it slide for now, as I am sure i'll get far more chances in the future to call bullshit on Mikasa's miraculous not to mention unbelievable talents. Talent only get's you so far... Or was it opposite?

EDIT:
Who's Mike?

Let it slide? It is absolutely justified! Your going to cop a lot of sh*t for this, no joke.

Who is Mike? The tall mustachy sniffer man.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Aug 31, 2013 8:22 PM

Aug 2012
broodo said:
What I learned today from SnK:
No matter what fight you may or may not get into take maneuver gear Mikasa over Titan Eren all day everyday.

Hell YEAH, Mikasa allday everyday AMEN!
Aug 31, 2013 8:24 PM

Jul 2013
shurryy said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
As for shurryy, Not bullsh*t anymore!!!

Stop me. I do what I want.

Me said something too spontaneously, deleted it. Please disregard what I've said.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Aug 31, 2013 8:26 PM

May 2013
Shit just got real!!! Why,why would the good die young? Petra!! noooooo... T^T
Tch.
Aug 31, 2013 8:27 PM
Aug 2012
*EDIT:*
After seeing this:
HalfMetalJacket said:

Me said something too spontaneously, deleted it. Please disregard what I've said.

I wish I could undo everything bellow. I apologize, and I am sorry. I will not delete it however, as I don't feel like I need to hide from rash past mistakes.

Old post starts here:
HalfMetalJacket said:

Let it slide? It is absolutely justified! Your going to cop a lot of sh*t for this, no joke.

Oh my god, what should I do? I will get so many angry forum posts from random people I never met I just might fall into the darkest abyss in the hidden corner of depression, shut myself inside preventing all light from entering and prepare a hook in the ceiling and HANG MYSELF!!! Bet you'd feel bad then ... Oh wait you wouldn't you don't know me.

HalfMetalJacket said:

Who is Mike? The tall mustachy sniffer man.

I figured out who the sniffer man was after looking it up. Credit is given where credit is due though, so thanks nonetheless.
Aug 31, 2013 8:35 PM

Apr 2009
sasukefan38 said:

he was beating her ass until he was stunned

renders said:
Calumz said:
Takashi981 said:
OH GOD!!!
This was so distressing!!!
I wonder how they are going to end the season and if they are going to make a new season...

why wouldst they make a new season? its getting alot of views worldwide and in JP , final episode being shown in cinema

because the manga is barely like 15 chapters ahead,wait a year or 2 till it gets more material

then we wait? lol
Aug 31, 2013 8:38 PM

Jan 2013
WOOOOH! Best episode yet no doubt.

When are we going to find out who the female titan is??!
Aug 31, 2013 8:43 PM
Jun 2009
SharifEbeefE said:
WOOOOH! Best episode yet no doubt.

When are we going to find out who the female titan is??!

Probably when you give it 5 seconds of thought. How many blonde blue eyed female characters are there?
Aug 31, 2013 8:51 PM

Dec 2011
That was quite a nice titan smackdown. Shame that Eren lost because of that crystal hardening of the female titan.

And now, Mikasa is quite awesome even in a desperate state, she made the female titan go down on her knees... and yes, Mikasa and Levi will team up on this one! Whoa. The combo of the strongest.
Aug 31, 2013 8:52 PM

Nov 2012
Damn. That ep was cray. awesome ep.
that moment when he finally decided to transform.
I don't think Eren is ever going to let his friends fight alone ever again.
Slaine did nothing wrong.
Aug 31, 2013 8:55 PM

Nov 2012
Also that fight between Eren and the female titan was awesome. Eren seems to be stronger than her, but much less skilled and slower. The female titan looked like she was shaking in her boots for a minute there and made the decision to pull out all the stops and end the battle as quick as possible for fear of failure.
Slaine did nothing wrong.
Aug 31, 2013 8:58 PM

Aug 2013
DaWizard said:
Also that fight between Eren and the female titan was awesome. Eren seems to be stronger than her, but much less skilled and slower. The female titan looked like she was shaking in her boots for a minute there and made the decision to pull out all the stops and end the battle as quick as possible for fear of failure.

I can see why she was scared though, Eren was losing control and starting to fight like an animal "I am going to eat you!", plus that uppercut that sent her flying a few hundred feet in the air.
Aug 31, 2013 9:04 PM

Mar 2012
*Om Nom Nom*

Once again, the faux-protagonist cuisine that is named Eren brings about another satisfied Titan customer! Yay for good cooking!

Anywho, at least now I know who the person with blood
pouring on their face in the OP is. (No, it's not Armin)
Aug 31, 2013 9:05 PM

Jul 2013
Rip squad, specially Petra. Levi´s face when he saw her smashed my heart.
Great action, and better pacing. Is it confirmed whether the anime will end with the Female Arc or not?
Pages (20) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

41 by iGotIceInMyRice »»
Yesterday, 6:29 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.