Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 31, 2013 6:18 PM
Jul 2012
Amazing episode, the amount of action in this one made up for the slower pacing earlier on. R.I.P. Levi squad
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Aug 31, 2013 6:19 PM
Sep 2012
That was one crazy episode.

I already saw the death of Levi's squad from the manga, but that didn't stop it from making me sad.
And the first Titan vs Titan fight was absolutely awesome.

Anyone else realise that Mikasa took down the female Titan just because of her love for Eren, even though the Titan took down Levi's squad and many other troops? Mikasa = Awesome.

This is an episode il be rewarding many times...like now.

One thing that is worrying me is that this episode ended on around chapter 30 and there are 48 chapters right now, and since the manga is monthly it would take forever for a second season to come out. Shit...
xtremexxAug 31, 2013 6:37 PM
Aug 31, 2013 6:19 PM

Jan 2013
FluffyFlesh said:
Darklight0303 said:
antonn said:
Show would have been better if they didn't pull the MC has the good old god mode, I win button. Eren is just going to titan mode humanity to victory now.

...Oh wait.

You forgot the, Nakama power wins all

Yeah , I'm sick of that lately. That's why I stopped progressing with One Piece.

Anyone thought of this when Levi's team were talking?

http://i41.tinypic.com/zkpoid.jpg
Guess where that lead them?
XD
Aug 31, 2013 6:20 PM

Jul 2007
That was horrible >__< I feel so bad for Levi and Eren.. I can't believe everyone died. I just read those chapters on the train this week, and had to restrain myself from screaming. The fight was so intense and good tho.. can't wait for next episode.

RIP Levi squad, you were brilliant ;-;
Aug 31, 2013 6:20 PM

Apr 2010
Eren would make an awesome villain with that grin.

http://i.imgur.com/FbJOcse.jpg
Aug 31, 2013 6:25 PM
Sep 2012
antonn said:
Eren would make an awesome villain with that grin.

http://i.imgur.com/FbJOcse.jpg

Lol didn't even notice that, yea that is a pretty evil grin.

Jul 2013
Fucking so good. Best episode of anime I've ever watched.

Aug 2011
Mikasa was on fire!!! the animation in this ep is too damn epic
Aug 31, 2013 6:26 PM
Aug 2013
Is Petra the biggest character death so far? I can't think of another character as developed that had died so far. :(
Aug 31, 2013 6:26 PM

Dec 2009
FFS, WHAT A CRAZY EPISODE. HOLY CRAP. Best episode by far. Can't wait till next week.
Aug 31, 2013 6:27 PM

Feb 2012
Female Titan's jaw opening was terrifying.

Nov 2011
It was sad watching Levi's squad be annihilated by the FT.

Titan Eren isn't strong enough to beat her, the FT is more experienced and skillful with using the Titan's ability.

Watching Levi seeing his squad corpses is even more sadder. He sure know how to keep his cool, Mikasa just outright rage after seeing Eren being eaten by FT.

Mar 2011
PETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I hope Yandere Mikasa and Levi rip the shit out of the Female Titan.

Mikasa's voice...A+ voice acting. I hope she has more roles in the future.

Something I immediately connected was what Mikasa and Eren' mom said when they saw Eren leave. "Don't go..." Both of them were in despair, the difference being Mikasa had the equipment to pursue him ;_;
TheArchangelAug 31, 2013 6:54 PM
Aug 31, 2013 6:28 PM

Apr 2008
sLy777 said:
anyone else notice the smoke coming out of mikasa's wounds. she got regenerating powers too?

Some people really suck at using their brains
Aug 31, 2013 6:30 PM
Jul 2013
THIS SHOW DRIVES ME CRAZY

i can't believe most of the squad got wiped out...... at once..........
I FEEL SO BAD FOR LEVI THEY DIED WITHOUT HIM BEING THERE

PETRA...... T______T
Aug 31, 2013 6:32 PM

Feb 2012
One of the best episodes of an anime I have ever seen. WOW
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski
Aug 31, 2013 6:38 PM

Oct 2010
Wow, that was really intense. Even tho I knew what was gonna happen I was sweating like a mother fucker.
Aug 31, 2013 6:40 PM

Jun 2013
i watched this episode again and again.., and at some point Petra's death stopped affecting me..!
"Sometimes I wish I was just a cloud, floating along..!"
Aug 31, 2013 6:41 PM

Jan 2012
Okay …. That just now was beyond Epicness to the point that epicness is not worth describing this episode with!!
all the scenes and moments in the whole episode gave the shivers , the goesnumbs , even the blood circulation didn't get spared from the God like quality of the Episode!!!

The special ops showed some splendid and dazzling potentialized skills that was never showed before, seriously they are characters that forgetting them is beyond the impossible … RIP !
Eren for the first time done the right stuff and literally fucked up the FT in a lunatic mode but sadly in the end got outwitted!
Levi scene passing through his men corpses was a serious High spec scene got all the shivers down the spine!!
And Finally Mikasa witnessing Eren getting swallowed, which turned her into a fully fledged Yandere is a serious massive Win scene .

and the FT seriously keeps pissing off the shit out of me, she is defining the exact meaning of contradiction ryt now !!

God I can’t just wait for the next episode, and I really hope from the way this episode ended were going to get a real kickass scenes of a proficient Mikasa-Levi coordination !!
marshallooAug 31, 2013 7:14 PM
Aug 31, 2013 6:42 PM

Dec 2007
yaminogame91 said:
FluffyFlesh said:
Darklight0303 said:
antonn said:
Show would have been better if they didn't pull the MC has the good old god mode, I win button. Eren is just going to titan mode humanity to victory now.

...Oh wait.

You forgot the, Nakama power wins all

Yeah , I'm sick of that lately. That's why I stopped progressing with One Piece.

Anyone thought of this when Levi's team were talking?

http://i41.tinypic.com/zkpoid.jpg
Guess where that lead them?
XD

Not just you. xD
Aug 31, 2013 6:46 PM

Oct 2008
OMFG
Aug 31, 2013 6:46 PM

Mar 2013
What I learned today from SnK:
No matter what fight you may or may not get into take maneuver gear Mikasa over Titan Eren all day everyday.
Aug 31, 2013 6:47 PM
Oct 2012
I think I'm going to cry in a corner now. Watching Petra die was hard enough, but when it showed her corpse 3-4 times... T_T
Aug 31, 2013 6:50 PM
May 2012
Freaking insane, the fights were epic!!!
RIP PETRAAAAAA!!

Aug 31, 2013 6:51 PM
Sep 2012
broodo said:
No matter what fight you may or may not get into take maneuver gear Mikasa over Titan Eren all day everyday.

Damn straight.
Aug 31, 2013 6:51 PM

Apr 2013
Indeed the best episode so far.
That fucking BITCH just die already god damn DIE.
I like how snk completely fuck the "nakama power" cliche.
The Heart
Signature Background Created By Tite Kubo
All right reserved

Aug 31, 2013 6:53 PM

Jun 2013
Can someone gif Titan Eren going spaz when he was on top of the female titan? That scene was cray, it looked like he was having a seizure or something.
Aug 31, 2013 6:54 PM

Jul 2013
I will miss Levi's team especially Petra TT.TT damn that female titan.
Mikasa rage mode/yandere mode I hope they bring back Eren.

Next Mikasa and Levi Team up.
"Anything is possible if you stop doubting yourself, so put some more faith unto you!"
Aug 31, 2013 6:55 PM

Jan 2011
won't get used to seeing Levi's team bodies :(, still i have to say this was one of the best episodes in the series.

honestly though a part of me wanted Eren to win but i'm glad he didn't,that titan was just far more experienced then him.
Aug 31, 2013 6:58 PM

Apr 2009
OMG

all i can say

best episode yet omg!!

Eren was doing sorta well , if he masters it he will be strong

everyone saying he got his butt kicked when hes just learned to turn into it vs a like master
Aug 31, 2013 7:02 PM

Jul 2012
Oh, that's why people ship Mikasa and Levi. o_o

Getting spoiled ruined the suspense for the first half. :| Also, why is FT so invisible? Honestly, ice punch and eye switch? Wow.

Aug 2013
OHMYGOD! R.I.P Team LEVI TT___TTI!! Awesome animation this episode! Can't wait for the next EP!!!
OviavAug 31, 2013 7:28 PM

Aug 2013
broodo said:

I don't really know if that is so true, Levi stated that the female titan had Slowed down quite a lot, Eren really did give her a beating. I think the fight with Eren slowed her down, he smacked her around for most of the fight, then he was stunned by seeing "something" then he lost, I think he realised who he thinks the female titan is after fighting her and looking at her face.
Aug 31, 2013 7:08 PM

Apr 2008
Calumz said:
OMG

all i can say

best episode yet omg!!

everyone saying he got his butt kicked when hes just learned to turn into it vs a like master

Goiing up against a master doesn't make his loss go away. The fight wasn't fair yea but he still lost.
MikasaxEren said:
broodo said:

I don't really know if that is so true, Levi stated that the female titan had Slowed down quite a lot, Eren really did give her a beating. I think the fight with Eren slowed her down, he smacked her around for most of the fight, then he was stunned by seeing "something" then he lost, I think he realised who he thinks the female titan is after fighting her and looking at her face.

I'd say more about her posture and body language.
Aug 31, 2013 7:08 PM

Oct 2011
Mikasa is the realest bitch alive
Aug 31, 2013 7:09 PM

Jan 2012
I didn't even cared about the squad being killed like that
do people here even watch or read other stuff what's with this shock?
Aug 31, 2013 7:11 PM

Dec 2012
I am guessing that the BB code is not working yet, but, whatever, I like posting caps.

Those are from the Titans' Fight.

* As strange as it may seem, this one is hell of a power x erotic scene:
http://imgur.com/eAQuI6Z

* This is from the beginning of the fight, when the FT was taken aback by Eren's rage transformation. Regardless the strength of the punch, would like to kindly remindq that human-titans may be different, and while the FT didn't lose her ability to selectively harden or regenerate parts of her body, Eren tends to rip his flesh in titans' fights (remember how his ribcage tore when he bit the titan, who ate Tomas).
Anyway, the end card was endearing, really, only Freddie was missing :)

http://imgur.com/kki642r

* Eren vs. the hardening ability, ... he might have or learn in the future. As previously discussed, Eren needs some fortification of the fists - loses them almost every time, waits (30 sec?) to grow them back, and even against the lower no-deviants classes:

http://imgur.com/1O6K2MV
http://imgur.com/tyfX8lh

* The final FT kick.
Can't be seen well in the manga, but in the anime, seems like Eren loses also power at this point (titans tend to burn out), asidethat he starts to suspect who the FT is and it sets him back this time:

http://imgur.com/ZETkIQO
zellamiAug 31, 2013 7:22 PM
Aug 31, 2013 7:13 PM

Aug 2008
And it reaches a whole new level of badass. Again.
Aug 31, 2013 7:15 PM

Apr 2009
Darklight0303 said:
Calumz said:
OMG

all i can say

best episode yet omg!!

Goiing up against a master doesn't make his loss go away. The fight wasn't fair yea but he still lost.
MikasaxEren said:
broodo said:

I'd say more about her posture and body language.

people saying he lost , and making a big deal out of it , WHEN ofc he will lose against the master titans who trained fking loads more , he was beating her until he got stunned and hes a newbie titan

Apr 2009
I didn't actually notice it when livestreaming it, but Eren seriously fucked up his arms when punching into the ground. Cringed at how his arm snapped.

Dec 2012
Nearly at a complete loss for words. Between shock, sadness, anger, and excitement, this episode was a complete emotional roller coaster that simply delivered the best I've seen in this series yet.
Aug 31, 2013 7:16 PM

Jun 2009
OH GOD!!!
This was so distressing!!!
I wonder how they are going to end the season and if they are going to make a new season...
Aug 31, 2013 7:17 PM

Apr 2009
Takashi981 said:
OH GOD!!!
This was so distressing!!!
I wonder how they are going to end the season and if they are going to make a new season...

why wouldst they make a new season? its getting alot of views worldwide and in JP , final episode being shown in cinema
Aug 31, 2013 7:20 PM

Apr 2011
Poor dead Petra ;_; She was cute. The rest of the team dying sucks, too.

Eren versus the Female Titan was freaking awesome, and he fared pretty well for someone who barely knew how to use their Titan form, especially against someone who's pretty much mastered it (prioritizing regeneration, hardening her skin to become impenetrable or to add extra force to punches). Is it just me or is Eren's Titan form also surprisingly delicate? His punches tend to leave his hands ruined shambles, and he even broke his elbow joint with the one swing. Especially compared to the hardcore durability of the Female Titan, it seems Eren has a lot to learn about his transformation.

This isn't the first time we've seen Eren get swallowed whole by a Titan ... probably not the last either, if I keep following the manga after episode 25 (which I'm sure I will).
Aug 31, 2013 7:22 PM

Apr 2013
Definitely they will make season two for all popularity the anime had get. I guess they don't announcement it yet for marketing reasons
The Heart
Signature Background Created By Tite Kubo
All right reserved

Aug 31, 2013 7:25 PM

Aug 2011
Goodnight Petra, sweet princess.

May you rest in peace ;__;
Aug 31, 2013 7:25 PM

Sep 2012
tirthasg said:
RIP Reville Squad :(

Freaking insane animation 9999/5
Aug 31, 2013 7:26 PM

Jun 2008
When the team died, it was heartbreaking ;'( Oooh Petra and the others T_T Really love this episode! The use of ost ;~;

The animation for the titan fights gotta be one of the most epic fight i've seen in anime :| It's even better if it was on blu-ray *_*!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2013 7:27 PM

Sep 2012
I like how everyone only cared about Petra....me 2 though... I was like please survive that shit...and she didnt FUK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 31, 2013 7:28 PM

Apr 2013
best episode yet!!! sad deaths + eren going titan fully pisted= holy shit!
Like robots? Then watch getter robot :D
Pages (20) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Yesterday

32 by Raajdeep »»
2 hours ago

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

1553 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 12:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.