Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 4, 2014 12:43 AM

Jul 2010
greed2 said:
seveneir said:
Man,this mom really not human anymore when she already decided to forget her own son and treat him like a slave.Even she also rape her own son man.But if you follow this story from a original game it just way more brutal than this hentai actually.According from a original game story,Kyouko will become insane after Shin leaves her while she still in pregnant state.Not just Shin leaves her but her own son also leave her too.After couple a year,her own son comes back and he totally surprise to see his mom tortured his sister and more become like a demon.In the end,he killed his sister and also his mom.End of story..

Spoiler, in regards to the game, first see the CG link that my good friend, who painfully played it, gave so this will all make sense.
http://exhentai.org/g/471726/41d03eba74/
(p.s, look online to see how to avoid a certain panda picture, there is a trick. )
so there seems to be a mixup on Seveneir's part. I will also add in a few holes that Sheild was so kind enough to tell me about.

First the kid has no name for anyone who is wondering. If he did, it would've been on the game's Getchu page. Second, it's just like the anime. It starts right where Kyouko was about to be abused by punks and then Shin comes in and does his thing. The rest of the game is self explanatory (If you all saw how the anime went). Now here is the bit mixed up. See, the son never left Kyouko. Kyouko abandoned him and ran off with Shin. The vast majority of the game is an over abundance of sex videos sent to the son from Kyouko via email. Then, there's the time skip and the 18 year old son looks like Shin but with black hair. He learns that Shin dumped Kyouko out of boredom and refusal to be a Father to their daughter. Kyouko goes crazy due to lack of sex and starts abusing their daughter. There was no mention of the son killing Shin, so revenge didn't occur. But as for Kyouko, she's so mind-broken that she literally mistakes her son for Shin. After a while, the son pulls out a gun and shoots the daughter in the heart. Kyouko is all like "What are you doing?!" then she gets shot too. Finally, believing that the whole family is beyond salvation, the son burns Kyouko's house down with himself in it. At last, there's the picture of the 3 characters. Shin's part in the picture gets burned leaving the part with Kyouko and her son. Then the words "Game is Over". So indeed this is more tragic than the ending of the anime.

That is all that my good friend gave me. Kudos to you sir for reading such a very horrible plot. "shivers," just reading this makes me wonder if a sequel is being planned by those sick NTR lovers.

It would've been crazy if her son forgave her after what she did. Although, killing the daughter was a bit too much for me. Killing the mother and Shin is probably a decent ending. Trying to rehab the mother would've been a good ending, yet I think she's took fucked up to even get her life back. I just feel for the daughter... born into a life of promiscuity and homeless, to being abused by your mother, abandoned by your father, to be shot by your step brother... the feelz.
Jul 11, 2014 6:58 PM
Jun 2013
@Omnime
Indeed, the feelz just makes my gut sick. I would have really been turned on if the animation was not NTR, a straight shota plot would have been great, but noooo the authors just have to be consistent. I wouldn't think Kyouko would deserve to be killed, considering she was originally a sweet mother and her son likely blames it upon himself that he didn't had sex with her sooner.

The only thing I am disappointed at is how Kyouko's son did not kill Shin, before killing himself. At least kill the bastard that messed up you life in the first place!

As a last thought. As for why Kyouko's son chose to kill himself, via suicide, I can at least understand that psychological part. After all, he can't deny the fact that his mother was indeed once a kind and loving mother, the only reason why she became like this was because of his reluctance to have sex with her. That said, I can imagine why he had that gun, since that was likely meant for Shin, but a shame Shin was not killed.
greed2Jul 22, 2014 10:22 PM
Sep 4, 2014 3:59 AM
Sep 2014
I really loved/hated this hentai, the animation is pretty good, the mother is freaking hot and i liked the fact that the son looked like an actual teenager/kid (unlike most of the incest mother-son hentai). pretty much all of the sex scenes are great except for that one bit (you know what im talking about).

But what i didn't like was the mother been a complete bitch, the stupid son who had several opportunities to change his fate (and didn't take them) and of course the ending. since im not into NTR, the ending hit me pretty hard, i don't know who i hate more the freaking asshole shin, the slut mother or the idiot son.

but anyways i feel like the son just should have said fuck it and move forward with is life.
anyone knows another good incest hentai about mother and son? and yes i did watch taboo charming mom, immoral mother and Nikuyome
Sep 8, 2014 6:06 PM
Nov 2013
I would've been able to understand more if the game was translated. Well whatever, it would've been the same. Oh well, back to writing.
I wish Nailkaizer is my wife. Don't know her? Look ---> http://myanimelist.net/character/13615/Nailkaizer
Sep 25, 2014 5:17 PM
Jul 2014
i hope the next episode will be a alternate ending
Sep 26, 2014 8:14 PM
Nov 2013
akutsukikoujo said:
i hope the next episode will be a alternate ending

There's another episode? They said it was finished.
I wish Nailkaizer is my wife. Don't know her? Look ---> http://myanimelist.net/character/13615/Nailkaizer
Oct 5, 2014 2:43 AM

Jan 2014
A happier ending would have been for the son to leave the mom to her madness and save his sister. But maybe it would have been hard for him to do so due to her being Shin's daughter?

Yeah, would have been weird.

And yeah, Shin should have been whacked. Over several days. Or made to take that experimental mind drug I was reading about at the library. Some researchers was talking about a drug that makes you experience a thousand years in a second. You know, so they can sentence criminals without wasting space and money.

But of course, going through 1000 years in some weird mind space would drive a person totally totally mad. Was thinking that the kid should make Shin take that. In fact, all NTR villains should be made to take that.
Dec 10, 2014 3:39 PM

Aug 2009
Well, my face at the people's comments on first page : "Watch out, we're dealing with badasses over here."

We're watching a hentai, not studying in an econ/philosophy class ffs.

Anyway, other than the wierd maid fetish which I skipped, other parts were decent. Only complain I have is when camera angle switches to son during gang bang scene. Damned cockblocks.

Without thoughts into characters or plot, this series receives 7/10 from me.
Jan 7, 2015 7:40 PM
Nov 2013
I don't know why, but I keep going here a lot. I guess that old saying is true, "Keep your friends close... And your Enemies closer".
Mar 18, 2015 10:39 PM
Mar 2015
shadowdiva said:
Wow, vanilla lovers never cease to amaze me. Either this is your first time watching hentai or you guys are just weirdos. Seriously, i never get why you guys watch NTR, knowing your going to rage and hate it. That's some fucked up shit right there.

I mean, i DON'T watch vanilla hentais because i know im gonna get bored and hate it. But it's not the same for you guys,you purposely seek it. Are you emotional masochists? xD

People like you are really insufferable.
Nov 8, 2015 8:25 PM
Jul 2010
Found out about this franchise by checking this thread http://boards.4chan.org/jp/thread/14324841 which brought me to the game and eventually here.
Pretty hot so far (focusing on the sex, not plot) even with my poor language skill.

OwaruSekai said:
Especially, since I have an incest fetish, I managed to empathize with the protagonist much better. In return - the NTR hit really hard. Really well played by the anime staff adding psychological subtext.
Notably - the last scenes:

When she started holding in her orgasm, it created a feeling of inferiority, and hopelessness mixed with lust, for the protagonist (and in theory - for the viewer) - of him being completely powerless to make her "accept him" (cum) no matter how frantic he got. Piled on, by the overwhelming despair of Kyouko accepting everyone else BUT him, EVEN THOUGH she's a complete slut. To kill it off - She's rejecting "his love" (holding in her orgasm) on a whim of some "random man" making him feel even more impotent (pun intended), and THEN he watches a video with more "random men" easily achieving, what was completely out of reach for him.

EagleKing3000 said:
The mom even tried to choke her son to death and even LAUGHED about it when Shin made a joke of it, WTF?! Just when I started feeling hope for the son when he started fucking his mom back, it gets crushed in my face when she somehow stopped herself from having an orgasm. HOW THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!?! I have NEVER seen that happen before in any hentai, usually the girl getting fucked always yell that "I won't cum for a guy like you" but then they cum anyway because they couldn't help it. But THIS bitch is a different kind of bitch I have NEVER seen before!

My opinion is she was totally lying and had a complete orgasm in that scene and got pregnant. I'm pretty sure her body couldn't reject his semen.

The timing fits with son getting her pregnant since the next scene her belly is all big.
The future daughter and the shota have both black hair as well. (not seen it personally but saw spoilers)

I'm not yet here(just did the bath scene when he finds out) but heard this part is a lot more "powerful" in the VN (don't know if means good or bad).

This scene is not the climax of the story though. It's supposed to continue but the animation never covered all of it.
whiteghost8Nov 8, 2015 8:45 PM
Feb 29, 2016 9:21 AM

May 2015
Not sure why, but I was expecting more from the sex scenes...

I really feel sorry for the kid watching how his beautiful and precious mother becomes a full slut. That a**hole is pure evil!
Dec 12, 2017 1:07 AM
Dec 2017
This Sh*t is depression.Wth wrong with Kyouko
Feb 2, 2018 7:46 AM
Feb 2018
This is another crap where she say she was raped but it's bullshit I mean r u telling me all the while he was romancing her boob she was still washing and just telling him 2 stop without any actual resistance and then calls it rape how about the second time how did he enter the house and how did they get to the child room and also these writers must be really stupid bcos all the time when someone is apparently raped they fall for d rapist I mean u can't call it rape then
Feb 2, 2018 7:48 AM
Feb 2018
Also the son is really a coward not that I commend incest but if can already masturbate to ur mother might as well do the deed
Feb 17, 2018 9:30 AM
Feb 2018
It's not realistic in any sense as expected of NTR but good sex action tho
Mar 12, 2018 2:53 PM

Dec 2017
I came across the pegging scene of this episode randomly and that's how I found this series. First episode was great, then after things plunged so far into darkness that I felt bad for watching it. The mother is evil. I don't give a damn about NTR, it doesn't make me feel anything in special, except this one was pretty rough. When she's choking him out and bullying him? I would've kicked her where it hurts and got out of that hell hole. Then saying he didn't save her from being raped, so she'll do the same to him, even going as far as killing him by choking? jfc. But that pegging scene was 10/10 and I didn't even know that existed in hentai.
sea-lemonMar 12, 2018 2:57 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2019 7:21 PM
May 2018
Will there be new chapter of it's manga?
Feb 6, 2020 4:13 PM
Jan 2020
The thing about this hentai that infuriated me the most is that the beta MC could have had his mother all to himself if only he had fucked her silly instead of being a beta.

I don't know if it was pure lust or if it was genuine feelings of love, or maybe both, but it was obvious that Kyouko truly wanted her son and only her son before her corruption. Both emotionally and physically. She tried so hard to make him want her too (well, he did, he was just too much of a beta to act on it), to the point of literally spreading her legs and playing with her pussy so he could see and basically inviting him to shove his dick in, pound her with it and cum inside as much as he wanted and could. If he had just done that, he would've gotten to fuck her and cum inside her daily as much as he wanted for as long as they both lived.
I would've been okay with two episodes of them just fucking each other silly.

On his part, it was obvious the son wanted her too but he was too much of a pussy to do something about it.

While I can understand Kyouko grew tired of waiting for her son to man the fuck up when she knew he wanted to do her as much as she wanted to do him, what really got to me was how she was completely okay, even ecstastic, about the idea of killing her own son, who she had loved dearly, simply because Shin suggested it. He was like "you could get rid of the nuisance" and she was instantly on board with the idea of murder, the murder of her own son to boot. She was corrupted by Shin and became depraved, yeah, but I honestly did not expect that.

However, in the end, I can't bring myself to even feel sorry for the MC. He had dozens of chances, from the moment she first gave him a handjob and boobjob in the bath, to make her his and only his. She made it abundantly clear how much she wanted him more than once. He decided to try to make her his too late. Checked the tags for the eroge, and hetare is very apt for him.

Honestly, with a mom like her I wouldn't have hesitated for a millisecond. Would've pushed her down, rammed her and ejaculated inside over and over. Who wouldn't want to fuck their mom if they're that hot and erotic? Guess I'm pretty depraved too.

Also, gotta say that Kyouko's voice actress is divine. So good.

Also, greed2, thanks for that summary. Damn, that's way more fucked up than the hentai.
Apr 13, 2020 12:10 AM
Apr 2020
HI all.
I came across this Hentai out of the Blue, it said MILF so I watched. I found it MEH
I hate censored Hentai. (Except Bijukubo, cant find the uncensored version, so I deal with it).

Well this wasn't so psychologically disturbing and emotional like Yama Hime no Mi was. That was just appalling.

I do not like NTR also, still some are not that bad. Marriage blue and Netorare Zuma are pretty good, yes I am more of a vanilla guy.

I like Hentai with Happy Ending and a MILF. For Example: Taboo Charming Mother, Mistreated Bride, Ane to Boin, Bijukubo, Anata Dake Konbanwa, Boy meets Harem, Enyoku, Immoral Mother, Cleavage Hitozumi Kasumi-san, Miboujin Nikki, Gibo no toki and many more.

Now the kid here was pretty sissy, so do not feel bad for him. My biggest turn off was the Gangbang scene at the end. I hate sharing a woman.
Kyoko was not raped like she said.
I cant even give a good review to this Hentai, cause the story was very lacking, Art half decent.
Yama Hime no Mi was way more disturbing and messed up.
I also read the Fanfiction. It was not bad, although the demonic powers were for me a turn off. Also I think the mom would go back to the son if Shin were out of the picture. So no need to torture her and make her an empty shell. Just
torture Shin to death in front of her first. Then Bang Kyoko and knowing that Shin is dead, she will understand that she will never cum anymore unless she adjusts herself and accepts her son again. Problem solved.
But all that is only my point of view.
Jul 30, 2020 11:07 AM

Feb 2018
The best bathing bath, the graphics are so poor.
Nov 17, 2020 2:47 AM
Apr 2020
Where can I play the actual game I hated the ending of it and wanted to know what the mom did later on I read on here that she got pregnant and shin left her and the boy killed the daughter and his mom and then killed himself if I can read that some where or actually play it I would actually really like to know because I hate that the boy basically starved himself to fealty technically if we wanna consider it that way.
May 26, 2021 12:41 AM
Nov 2013
The website that had the game (hongfire.com) went under. You go there, you get a 404 error.

Sad to say, the only way is to Google it, but that's like playing the Lottery.
Aug 2, 2021 2:48 PM
Aug 2019
Omnime said:
This is basically just Yama Hime no Mi. Although there is a slight added more dark psychological NTR if you'd say, by when the son fuck the mom, at the end, she says "Even though it was decided for you to cum inside me, for Shin's sake I held it in (came)." Then the son was like "no way." Then the mom was like, "You know I loved you, if you only were like this from the beginning. But you're already way to late, I'm already all Shin's. Laters, bye bye, goodbye forever." Then it ends with her son masturbating to her AV videos? If not AV videos, then Shin made the videos on purpose for her son to masturbate to. In the end she says, "Don't talk about him." When Shin brings up that her son is probably watching her video. The son ends with, "What the hell should I have done?"

Oh yeah also, as a "Mother" she LOVED her son, like mad. Then after Shin, well yea.

Whatever, fucken sucks and I'm a masochist to my own emotions by watching this. Whatever, hopefully one day there won't be anymore NTR XD

sick742 said:
reminds me of sanbun's work...
the feeling i get after watching this

in the end..
only in 2D world guys...only in 2Ds =_=...
[i hope]

It's not impossible.

Decades ago, psychologist Abraham Maslow identified and categorized what he called deficiency needs, or D-needs for short. Level 1: Physiological – air, water, salt, food, sex. Level 2: Safety/power. Level 3: Acceptance/approval/attention. Level 4: Esteem/status.

It’s only a question of time until:

- Dopamine-induced expectations are extended to all of Maslow’s lower D-needs.
- The more powerful the expectations, the more powerful the addiction, the greater the denial, the weaker the free will, the more likely addicts are to detest any information that threatens to keep them from feeding their addictions.
- Scientists acknowledge that It's possible to get addicted to safety/power, acceptance/approval/attention, and esteem/status.
- Safety, acceptance, and esteem addictions aren't considered addictions because we inherited our addictive behaviors, deceptions, and denials from clever ancestors.

To keep the dopamine flowing, heroin addicts use needles, safety addicts swallow lies, acceptance addicts join groups, and esteem addicts chase status. One important distinction between addictions is that heroin addicts have to hide their needles whereas safety addicts get to wear their weapons, acceptance addicts are free to flock to groups, and esteem addicts get away with flaunting their status symbols every chance they get.

Understanding if someone is addicted to love or sex is not really easy. It's entirely possible to become addicted to sex. I can't exactly say in the same way as in this hentai, but it's entirely possible. If enough dopamine shoots through the membrane, you can black out and feel like in heaven. It hits a point on a scale, when your body just becomes addicted to that feeling. Although, personally I doubt that the scenario such as this one is possible, but I won't deny it's capabilities. Because in this scenario, she is addicted to sex but also to Shin. If she could have sex with anyone, without Shin there, then it probably has nothing to do with him, but only the sex. However, because of the end, it's obviously a sexual need and attention through Shin, that gives her pleasure, which is more a psychological attachment to Shin than to the sex itself, but in the end it's just a hentai.

Do you know of any hentai like this one ? Like mom cheats in front of her son ?
Nov 3, 2021 4:39 PM
Feb 2019
it's all because the son is just fvkin retard
Jan 10, 2022 5:05 AM
May 2021
Does anyone know any similar hanime or manga
Jul 14, 2022 2:59 PM
May 2022
The mother was a piece of shit then. Now, she's a cheap piece of shit.
Jul 23, 2022 5:39 AM
May 2022
OnlyAVisitor said:
The son is a literal fucking disgrace of a male human being. How can someone be so unfathomably pathetic?
have you lost your mind? It was the mother's fault who gave in to her own lust and temptation. It's unsweet netorare ochita onna-tachi and Yama Hime no Mi combine. The mother is trash.
Aug 14, 2022 2:43 PM
May 2022
Rezxzx said:
it's the mother's fault. She chose to be drunk by lust. The mother was a drunken bitch.
Nov 6, 2022 4:00 PM
Nov 2013
Grady-Gmoney_199 said:
Rezxzx said:
it's the mother's fault. She chose to be drunk by lust. The mother was a drunken bitch.

CALM DOWN. DEEP BREATH. READ THIS!! ---> https://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600054366

AND THIS!! ---> https://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600054683

AND THIS!!* ---> https://manga.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600000075

( *- For that story, you'll have to disregard the 2nd half of that story. )
Sheild0731Nov 6, 2022 4:08 PM
Nov 7, 2022 4:54 AM
May 2022
Sheild0731 said:
Grady-Gmoney_199 said:

CALM DOWN. DEEP BREATH. READ THIS!! ---> https://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600054366

Quick question: is it canon?
Nov 7, 2022 9:57 AM
Nov 2013
Grady-Gmoney_199 said:
Sheild0731 said:

Quick question: is it canon?

I wish it was. It's fanfiction, and it made people feel better after watching that travesty. F-Y-I, I wrote those.
Nov 10, 2022 1:30 AM
Jul 2010

You should write one or two more stories about Furyou again.
Do it please.
But next time if possible include events from the VN as well, as you surely know it covers more ground than the anime.
Jan 12, 12:58 PM
Aug 2020
That $lut was the Horniest Bitch I have ever seen,

Also holy shit she gRaped her own son.
YahiyaX777LJan 12, 1:04 PM
Jan 31, 1:42 PM
Mar 2017
Decent hentai The story on the other hand was just weird. The mother was hot but she went from REALLY loving her son to be willing to get rid of him in a very short span of time
which is insane. She was so horny that it wouldn't have mattered if it was Shin or ANYONE else that tried to screw her. She would had fallen just a quick.
The most disturbing thing is not the ntr, not even close, but the fact that she treated her son like trash and abandoned him like he was nothing.
To do what a random scumbag like Shin wanted just cause he screwed her a few times, even if it meant hurting her own child is SICK. She just lost her mind.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san: The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 1, 2013

16 by YahiyaX777L »»
Jan 12, 1:06 PM

» Voice actress who played the mother

falloutpc - Aug 25, 2017

1 by YahiyaX777L »»
Jan 12, 12:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.