Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2013 8:20 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And that's that.

Everything seems to be resolved not that I'm too surprised. I guess not everyone got their happy moments though. Poor Himiko...

And there they go, straight back home. Rating this show 4/10. Confusing as hell at some occasions and romance was weak. The fighting was stale but it did retain its seriousness I suppose. The character designs looks plain though. Well, the OST is probably one of the stronger aspects I guess...
Jul 5, 2014 5:13 PM

May 2012
Pretty okay ending, can't say much about this anime as I wasn't a too huge fan of it, it did had some decent development and nice action but there were various point it just completely failed... either way I'm glad I'm over this one...
Jul 24, 2014 5:57 AM

Sep 2013
That ending was so...unsatisfying. Takeru havent even told Kotono yet that he likes her.

I cant believe it took me a month to finish this. Usually I finish a 12 episode anime in one day. Well this anime is average in all aspect. There's nothing really memorable happened. Fight scenes are boring, conflicts solved too easily and the romance ehh...its doesnt matter anymore. 5/10
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Sep 3, 2015 9:57 AM

May 2014
This anime was very good in my opinion
The end was OK as well
8/10
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Dec 20, 2016 5:41 AM

Nov 2008
I think I won't remember this one.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Izumo: Takeki Tsurugi no Senki Episode 1 Discussion

zq - Oct 26, 2007

10 by CoolitzHubertXVI »»
Nov 1, 2017 10:45 AM

Poll: » Izumo: Takeki Tsurugi no Senki Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2013

3 by CrotakuShinobi »»
Sep 2, 2015 2:20 AM

Poll: » Izumo: Takeki Tsurugi no Senki Episode 4 Discussion

Kira01 - Sep 19, 2009

3 by CrotakuShinobi »»
Aug 29, 2015 9:50 AM

Poll: » Izumo: Takeki Tsurugi no Senki Episode 3 Discussion

Kira01 - Sep 19, 2009

4 by CrotakuShinobi »»
Aug 28, 2015 2:50 AM

Poll: » Izumo: Takeki Tsurugi no Senki Episode 2 Discussion

zq - Oct 28, 2007

7 by CrotakuShinobi »»
Aug 27, 2015 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.