Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 30, 2013 5:07 PM
Feb 2013
even though incest disgust me this was a great story but im kind of confused at what happened in the end of Season 2
can someone tell me how they went from incest to normal siblings?
will there be a season 3?
and if someone follows the manga ....pls spoil it for me i dont have the patience to w8 for the 3rd season

Mod Edit: Made title descriptive.
LunaAug 31, 2013 2:01 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 30, 2013 5:19 PM

Jun 2013
I dont think there will be a season 3.

And yea im also kinda confused how they transitioned from incest to normal sibs.
Aug 30, 2013 5:20 PM

Aug 2012
It's called bad writing.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Aug 30, 2013 5:27 PM

Mar 2013
no the light novels have ended and the anime has caught up to them. so even if they wanted to continue there would be no more source material.
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

My actual list: https://kitsu.io/users/mattbenz99/library

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Aug 30, 2013 5:32 PM

Apr 2013
No what NEEDS a season 3 is Haganai..
Aug 30, 2013 5:36 PM

Apr 2013
There's a section for this anime,..
Aug 30, 2013 5:37 PM
Feb 2013
Vita_Aeterna said:

i stopped watching that when i saw the first episode it confused me as f......
Aug 30, 2013 5:40 PM

Jul 2013
OreImo basically just bullshitted the ending. It was confusing and didn't make much sense but whatever.
“If I don't wield the sword, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the sword, I can't embrace you." -Ichigo Kurosaki
Aug 30, 2013 5:42 PM

Jun 2013
Vita_Aeterna said:

True True.
Aug 30, 2013 5:46 PM

Jul 2012
gamer2710 said:
It's called bad writing.
So, What do you think is on the other side?
Aug 30, 2013 6:02 PM

Mar 2013
Vita_Aeterna said:

It will have it, have faith.

OT: No season 3 for Oreimo (I hope not at least, I suppose they can always come up with new bullshit). The ending is terrible, not just because I didn't even like Kirino or incest but because the specials were terrible. And they just go back to normal siblings once it's all over. Pretty lame.
I hope there will be a Kuroneko spinoff someday...
Aug 30, 2013 6:07 PM

Mar 2013
Yaver said:
Vita_Aeterna said:

It will have it, have faith.

OT: No season 3 for Oreimo (I hope not at least, I suppose they can always come up with new bullshit). The ending is terrible, not just because I didn't even like Kirino or incest but because the specials were terrible. And they just go back to normal siblings once it's all over. Pretty lame.
I hope there will be a Kuroneko spinoff someday...

i hope they make a spin off for each one of the girls. i mean they already wrote the story for the visual novel they made of the anime/light novels
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

My actual list: https://kitsu.io/users/mattbenz99/library

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Aug 30, 2013 6:08 PM

Jun 2009
Topic Moved
Moved under the anime being discussed

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 30, 2013 7:17 PM

May 2011
I heard the author wanted to end with Kirino and Kyousuke being together but was pressured to change it by the publisher and public.

Regardless of how people feel about incest, an incest ending would have made the most sense imo :\
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2013 1:39 AM
Feb 2013
Preciize said:
I heard the author wanted to end with Kirino and Kyousuke being together but was pressured to change it by the publisher and public.

Regardless of how people feel about incest, an incest ending would have made the most sense imo :

thats probably true,who else would do something stupid to such an awesome anime,,although i was cheering for that super model that was living with him for a month
Aug 31, 2013 5:17 AM

Sep 2009
Nope, no more seasons. All the LNs got adopted. Only an OVA or more specials could come out that animate some of the cut out scenes; other than that I believe that is it for OreImo. The author is the one who gets to write his story the way he wants and that is the ending this author chose. The title kinda gives a hint to what the story is about imo.

Sep 1, 2013 1:32 AM

Jun 2010
Vita_Aeterna said:

So F***ing true
Sep 1, 2013 2:43 AM

Aug 2012
lol season three

even if this show had enough source material for a third season, this ending would've been the final nail in the coffin.

Fucking garbage.
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Sep 1, 2013 4:53 AM
Oct 2011
Vita_Aeterna said:

It's getting a movie...I think
Sep 6, 2013 6:14 AM

Aug 2011
What if OreImo gets season 3 not LN based? What IF?
Chong The Nomad sang:
Even if you're lost, you can't~ Lose the love because that's in your heart~ Hooo oo ooo ooo oo~

My DeviantArt
To keep your drawing sanity, click here.
Sep 6, 2013 1:05 PM
Feb 2013
KingIkki said:
What if OreImo gets season 3 not LN based? What IF?
blew my mind
Dec 15, 2013 4:40 PM
Aug 2013
Im pretty sure the ending was what it was simply because they knew they couldnt continue with the relationship but they still wanted to do it for a short while at least.

So they made a promise to be together until they all graduated, doing all of the things couples do, "married" and then went back to reality.

Personally I find the ending quite rushed and lacking... But in its own way it fits somewhere and is very good.

That pretty much is the end of the anime though, sure, they COULD have another season exploring different things, but it would be kind of hollow and empty I would think after all thats happened.
Dec 29, 2013 7:09 AM

Dec 2013
They should've shown what happened to the other chars...
Dec 29, 2013 3:02 PM
Feb 2013
only thing that kind of messes up the harem anime is the fact that all the other girls are bound to cry their souls out and the main character ends up being the douche
Feb 3, 2014 3:41 PM

Jan 2014
I wish the would've continued the relationship with each other.
Feb 24, 2014 11:27 PM

Mar 2013
They DO CONTINUE their relationship. The ending is censored and ambiguous due to the Author receiving pressure, but make no mistake there is plenty of Life Counseling going on behind closed doors.
Mar 18, 2014 1:54 PM
Jul 2018
SlickDragon said:
They DO CONTINUE their relationship. The ending is censored and ambiguous due to the Author receiving pressure, but make no mistake there is plenty of Life Counseling going on behind closed doors.

lolz

I wish we could have known what the true plan for the ending was. Darn censorship. The author has moved on to another series now, so there is basically no hope of there ever being a true continuation. I wonder how this new series will end, as the plot for it is already set up for incest themes.
Mar 26, 2014 8:41 PM

Jan 2009
Well most likely there will not be a season 3. But I do hope they go the way in which Da Capo did with the kotori ova's. It would be the greatest if they did" what if's" with Kuroneko and Ayase!!! At least that would appease some anger.
Mar 28, 2014 7:49 AM

Sep 2009
^ That is what the OreImo games are for ^^

I would love OVA endings for other routes though haha.

Oct 9, 2014 7:23 AM

Jun 2013
God I wish they would to erase that sht ending
Oct 14, 2014 2:30 PM
Feb 2013
you and me both
Oct 16, 2014 6:15 PM

Jul 2012
Maybe an episode of 4+ minutes just so I can find out who the new club member is? Pretty please.
Platinum mad?
Oct 21, 2014 2:39 PM
Jul 2018
I was pretty disappointed at the series' lack of closure and vagueness. I'll be reading the light novels to see what the original work is like and how the anime differs.

As mentioned, the author must have been pressured with all the standards and necessities of the publishers and production. So we all have to remember how much money is needed for the animation, voice acting, adaptation, etc.

But the visual novel for PSP is certainly a good way to go if you want to explore with the series.
Jan 26, 2015 7:32 AM

Apr 2014
anime_daily_dose said:
cephas2 said:
someone posted a link on youtube: http://chikiotaku.mx/2014/06/saldra-novela-corta-de-oreimo-con-un-nuevo-final-oreimo-after-story
It says something like a sequel in 2015, but google translate is hard to understand :/
Anyone an idea what this is?

i read it and it said something about a season 3 pretty much being made of what happened 10 years later. i didn't understand completely but i want a season 3 to take place.

How credible is this information?

Mar 22, 2016 12:46 AM

Dec 2015
plz no season 3 kay thx
Apr 10, 2016 8:33 PM
Jan 2016
There will be a season 3 when sibling marriage or incest has been allowed by the law. Thatll be weird...
Jun 18, 2016 2:39 PM
Jun 2016
I realy like tis anime bec it realy happens in daily life ...and i like to c the 3rd season soon...
Sep 25, 2016 6:30 AM
Sep 2016
If they implemented the fact that they were not blood-related, than Kyousuke and Kirino could have stayed together since it still abides the law. And there wouldn't have been any pressure as well.
Sep 29, 2016 1:32 AM
Sep 2016
well it because at last they understand each other and gave support to each other that solve the problem between them.
Nov 3, 2016 9:49 PM

Jul 2015
Omg I'd cry if this had a 3rd season.. LOL. It ended up being one of my favorite series, up until the last 3 minutes of the specials tho... So they really went back to being regular brother and sister? I really can't believe that. Horrible writing, why not just make them go all the way and find some sort of possibility to make it work? Geez. The worst part about romance anime is when no couple forms... (with the exception of death tho).

Also, to anyone reading this, if you'd like to talk/share your opinion about the ending or w/e, feel free to post a comment on my profile :$
GemNov 3, 2016 9:56 PM

caught in the wonder
Nov 7, 2016 3:56 PM
Dec 2015
its not about the insets its about the dynamics of their relationship
Nov 9, 2016 4:26 AM
Nov 2016
Alright, there's some confusion here and everybody might not have noticed everything so let me ecplain. When they got together, their deal was to stay together only for a short time and go back to normal afterwards. However if you all remember the bet they made where one demand could be made of Kirino. You sll probably didn't notice and/or understand but it was implied by a kiss they had afterwards, I think, that he used that demand to get them baxk together, but less openly this time.
Nov 15, 2016 7:52 PM
Jan 2016
Adam-Nash said:
Alright, there's some confusion here and everybody might not have noticed everything so let me ecplain. When they got together, their deal was to stay together only for a short time and go back to normal afterwards. However if you all remember the bet they made where one demand could be made of Kirino. You sll probably didn't notice and/or understand but it was implied by a kiss they had afterwards, I think, that he used that demand to get them baxk together, but less openly this time.

From what I read about the light novel ending is that it was more obvious that they got back together but not as open about it as before where as in the anime it wasn't implied as much.
Mar 24, 2017 10:06 AM
Feb 2017
The ending sucks.I don't like Kirino.I wish there will be a sequel about Kyousuke having relationship with the other character especially Kuroneko.
Mar 25, 2017 7:36 AM
Mar 2017
snjeguzica said:
even though incest disgust me this was a great story but im kind of confused at what happened in the end of Season 2
and if someone follows the manga ....pls spoil it for me i dont have the patience to w8 for the 3rd season

Before end of season 2 on Christmas they made a promise that they could act as couples until graduation, and then go back to being normal siblings.
Mar 26, 2017 10:08 AM
Jan 2017
Vita_Aeterna said:
Vita_Aeterna said:
Vita_Aeterna said:
Both of them need an season 3
Apr 1, 2017 1:54 AM
May 2016
You people don't understand. Half-hearted people who bash that loves anime being nothing but posers can't understand that it wasn't about a incest story to begin with. Kirino never loved Kyousuke in that way and neither would Kyousuke love Kirino. Only a sibling love existed between both of them, although there are parts when both blush their faces red when they got intimate, anyone would do the same when the person you most admire is your brother/sister and the sister/brother grows so thankful towards the other when they hated each other for so long. Every one is a Sis Con, and as a bit tsundere Sis Con as I am, I understand exactly the feelings of Kyousuke. I can't stand my sister and I hate her, but that would not mean that I don't love her, I do exactly because she is my sister and just want her to be happy. You half-hearted lovers of anime half-backed otakus would never understand that. Admire someone that is your family is the most embarrassing thing ever. That's why they blush. Kirino professed her true feeling towards her brother when Kuroneko incited her on episode 9 I think, at the hot springs. She never loved her brother with passion love. Just admiration love. Kuroneko with her eternal love for Kyousuke just couldn't stand see her beloved boyfriend and her beloved friend cannot stand each other, that's why she even at cost of breaking with Kyousuke she want to make her ultimate goal, that she drew a reality. At the hot springs she was almost giving up to tears knowing that Kyousuke would choose the feeling of his sister of not standing have is Brother with a girlfriend and vice-versa. Her goal is make both the three of them happy. After they crossed the line that holds the siblings that each wants the happiness of the other but can't accept that third parties make them happiest, while that grudge still exists Kuroneko can't make her goal become a reality. That's why it has to need a 3rd season. Kuroneko is almost like Taiga from Toradora, Kyousuke would be Ryuuji and Kirino be Minorin. Although Kyousuke doesn't love Kirino like Ryuuji loved Minorin, for the existence of a grudge between Kyousuke (Ryuuji) and Kirino(Minorin), Kuroneko (Taiga) wants their happiness over her own. But in Toradora Minorin loved Ryuuji and vice-versa but in Oreimo that's not the case, because there's no live btw the siblings. But Taiga (Kuroneko) bare sacrifice of her present happiness with Ryuuji (Kyousuke) for the sake of happiness of all of them together including the love btw Kuroneko and Kyousuke.

Half-backed Otakus shut your mouths and watch it again to understand.

How did they began to be more lukewarm treating each other. All thanks to the plan of Kuroneko. That made them realize how they truly felt about each other. They love each other as siblings. But both of them don't know, better, don't understand why the hate towards each other began and started to treat the other so coldly, while this issue isn't solved they won't truly accept themselves as siblings. More like a fight that they forgot the reason why they are fighting for and because of that they can't make up for it. And Kuroneko and drawing the path so they can make up for each other mistakes. Got it? Hope so. Then watch it again.

Don't bad-mouth such a good anime.
Jun 15, 2017 7:53 PM
Oct 2016
snjeguzica said:

kirino never found right guy, on the future perhaps kirino found other guy that is as kind as his brother, and kyosuke as well trust this guy. but still kirino knows that his brother always have a special place that no other guy have on her heart, and that is : kyosuke is his brother.

best of all ending i guess.
Jun 15, 2017 8:02 PM
Oct 2016
AnimesFHD said:
You people don't understand. Half-hearted people who bash that loves anime being nothing but posers can't understand that it wasn't about a incest story to begin with. Kirino never loved Kyousuke in that way and neither would Kyousuke love Kirino. Only a sibling love existed between both of them, although there are parts when both blush their faces red when they got intimate, anyone would do the same when the person you most admire is your brother/sister and the sister/brother grows so thankful towards the other when they hated each other for so long. Every one is a Sis Con, and as a bit tsundere Sis Con as I am, I understand exactly the feelings of Kyousuke. I can't stand my sister and I hate her, but that would not mean that I don't love her, I do exactly because she is my sister and just want her to be happy. You half-hearted lovers of anime half-backed otakus would never understand that. Admire someone that is your family is the most embarrassing thing ever. That's why they blush. Kirino professed her true feeling towards her brother when Kuroneko incited her on episode 9 I think, at the hot springs. She never loved her brother with passion love. Just admiration love. Kuroneko with her eternal love for Kyousuke just couldn't stand see her beloved boyfriend and her beloved friend cannot stand each other, that's why she even at cost of breaking with Kyousuke she want to make her ultimate goal, that she drew a reality. At the hot springs she was almost giving up to tears knowing that Kyousuke would choose the feeling of his sister of not standing have is Brother with a girlfriend and vice-versa. Her goal is make both the three of them happy. After they crossed the line that holds the siblings that each wants the happiness of the other but can't accept that third parties make them happiest, while that grudge still exists Kuroneko can't make her goal become a reality. That's why it has to need a 3rd season. Kuroneko is almost like Taiga from Toradora, Kyousuke would be Ryuuji and Kirino be Minorin. Although Kyousuke doesn't love Kirino like Ryuuji loved Minorin, for the existence of a grudge between Kyousuke (Ryuuji) and Kirino(Minorin), Kuroneko (Taiga) wants their happiness over her own. But in Toradora Minorin loved Ryuuji and vice-versa but in Oreimo that's not the case, because there's no live btw the siblings. But Taiga (Kuroneko) bare sacrifice of her present happiness with Ryuuji (Kyousuke) for the sake of happiness of all of them together including the love btw Kuroneko and Kyousuke.

Half-backed Otakus shut your mouths and watch it again to understand.

How did they began to be more lukewarm treating each other. All thanks to the plan of Kuroneko. That made them realize how they truly felt about each other. They love each other as siblings. But both of them don't know, better, don't understand why the hate towards each other began and started to treat the other so coldly, while this issue isn't solved they won't truly accept themselves as siblings. More like a fight that they forgot the reason why they are fighting for and because of that they can't make up for it. And Kuroneko and drawing the path so they can make up for each other mistakes. Got it? Hope so. Then watch it again.

Don't bad-mouth such a good anime.

you're absolutely correct, you got the same feeling as me since i also have siblings,

a very best ending, for them both kirino and kyosuke, they just need time and process.

both would get mature and understand.
both would found perfect soulmates in future,
though, both has a very very strong and special bonds,and nothing has same bond as it,

that bond is they both brother and sister.
sibling that is love each other as sibling.

only a broken minds otakus that i guess thinking incest are the best way out.
hell no way.
Jul 9, 2017 10:01 PM
May 2017
kennethz101 said:
I dont think there will be a season 3.

And yea im also kinda confused how they transitioned from incest to normal sibs.

After kyou confessed his feelings to kirino the hotel scene came up and you saw kirino whisper something to kyou. She stated after graduation they'd go back to sibling's but closer.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

851 by Cammell »»
Dec 17, 2023 2:06 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

114 by Cammell »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:28 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

251 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 27, 2023 10:22 PM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.